Sales Trainee Resume
Objective : Results oriented Sales Representative with over 10 years experienced in building relationships with prospects to provide product education and build trust to facilitate development from a prospect into an account. Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong work ethic to achieve quota and revenue goals with the ability to multi-task and identify cross-sell opportunities.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook; Microsoft Windows Operating Systems Windows 7;Customer Service Support.
- Established and maintained the overall IBM business relationship with clientele in the Chicago market.
- Managed IBM credit relationship with Fortune 500 customers by mediating and resolving customer credit purchases and executing defined processes that meet business objectives.
- Took ownership of fulfillment process, dispute resolution, coordinating customer solutions, conducting customer visits, aligning activities, and increasing customer satisfaction and sales productivity.
- Developed marketing campaigns promoting Personal Systems Group products through customer seminars and individual customized demonstrations.
- Streamlined credit finance accounts receivable payment processing from 30 days to 27 days for Fortune 100 insurance company.
- Persuaded clients to pay by Automated Clearing House and eliminated payment by checks, which reduced "days sales outstanding" and optimized company's investment opportunities.
- Promoted customer awareness of e-tools to gain anytime access to account information to become self-sufficient.
- Reduced call volume and increased customer satisfaction.
- Collaborated with sales on weekly calls to discuss potential pipeline transactions of $100,000+.
Sr. Sales Trainee Resume
Summary : Have 1 year of experience, including as a Retail Sales Associate and as a Sales Trainee in industries including Social Services and Engineering, Accounting, Research, Management, and Related Services. Most recently, have been working as a Retail Sales Associate.
Skills : Microsoft CRM, SAS, DigiDeck, Customer Service, Sales.
- Sold merchandise at a retail store.
- Sold clothes, foods, home goods, electronics, furniture, hardware and building.
- Greeted customers.
- Helped customers find what they wanted.
- Showed customers how to use and care for merchandise.
- Helped customers choose items.
- Answered customer questions.
- Kept current with sales and promotions.
- Found item prices.
Jr. Sales Trainee Resume
Objective : Dynamic, results driven Sales and Business Development Professional with extensive experience in the printing industry. Expertise in the direct mail and retail oriented catalog markets. Proven ability in exceeding sales goals and increasing market share through consultative selling and effective relationship building.
Skills : Leadership , Communication .
- Implemented national promotions in all segments in the Kei Butterworth geographic area.
- Ensured the running of a PVA (Public Viewing Area) promotion for the Carling Black Label Cup Final on its inception in the Kei Butterworth team.
- Presented and sold SAB products and services to new potential customers.
- Sales reporting.
- Identified and resolved customer concerns.
- Influenced and placed orders.
- Liaised with internal stakeholders (Credit, Distribution) on customer-related issues.
- Involved in merchandising of outlets.
- Co-ordinated customer rally arrangements Skills Used Passion for sales & customer service People management Business management Planning and organizational skills Report writing and editing skills Public speaking ability Computer skills.
Sales Trainee I Resume
Objective : To work in a challenging job environment that utilizes skill and expertise to contribute for the growth of the organization and also offer ample learning opportunities. Long Term: To pursue a long term career where to grow with the company and be a signature in the global Financial market. Career Snapshot: 3.5 + year of experience in Sales, Marketing & Business Development. Good communication skills and profound ability and desire to work in a team environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Business Development.
Understands and utilizes all sales forms, procedures, contracts, and policies
- Prospects for new clients and qualifies buyers
- Presents the company’s products in a professional manner
- Successfully completes all sections of the Market Manager Trainee Program
- Displays a thorough knowledge of the company’s product lines, communities, and relative community facilities
- Greets all prospective customers as well as demonstrates the model home
- Ensures the model home site is well maintained and presentable
Sales Trainee II Resume
Headline : Goal-oriented and hard working at coaching individuals in their specific sport. Dedicated to growth and customer satisfaction working part time in sales for a two years and counting.
Skills : Microsoft Office 365, Supervisory & Managerial, Customer Service.
- Received in truck of stock and customer ordered items with the computer.
- Gathered customer ordered items from around the store for delivery.
- Delivered items to customers in Bowling Green.
- Restocked and maintained vending machines.
- Helped walk-in customers find what they need in the store or get what they need ordered.
- Answered phone calls.
- Called vendors and placed purchase orders.
Sales Trainee III Resume
Summary : Obtain a Sales Trainee position in a quality organization were able to maximize skills and knowledge, which allows for growth and advancement.
Skills : Sales, Warehousing, Inventory, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Clerical, Data Entry.
- Manages Red Bull products.
- Determines current and on going product needs at accounts.
- Establishes and maintains friendly and professional relationships with customers to increase sales and selling space.
- Ensures that all Red Bull equipment is clean and in good working order.
- Covers Account Sales Managers' routes when needed.
- Evaluates all competitors' activities.
- Meets monthly key performance indicators.
Asst. Sales Trainee Resume
Objective : Professional with over 20 years experience in the printing industry, with a strong customer service and sales background. Detailoriented and proficient at follow up and follow through.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service.
- Works together with Outside Sales associates to ensure our customer’s needs are being met
- Updates customer contracts, coordinate deliveries with the warehouse and answer sales calls for general inquires
- Takes customer sales orders and provide timely quotations and accurate order processing
- Supports the Outside Sales team by ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service
- Assists customers on the showroom floor with finished plumbing, lighting & appliance selections
- Educates customers on the selection process to create the kitchen and/or bath of their dreams
- Builds lasting relationships with customers by attentively following up on inquires and purchases
Associate Sales Trainee Resume
Headline : Self-motivated, personable project manager with 2.5 years of experience planning, directing, and coordinating day to day activities of mechanical construction projects, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with utmost quality. Seeking an opportunity to leverage my personality, work ethic, and experience with contract management, budget management, resource management, cost control, and quality control to be a valued team member of a values-based, mission-driven organization.
Skills : Sales, Customer Interaction, Phone Etiquette, Marketing.
- Became a student of product catalog and worked manual labor in field/warehouse to absorb various product combinations.
- Enhanced understanding of our product offering to self-sufficiently structure quotes that correctly solve the task at hand.
- Participated in cold call experiments that resulted in new business generation.
- Excelled in giving weekly presentations to multiple departments.
- Delivered a new product introduction presentation to the entire company at the conclusion of training program.
- Excelled in the multiple training classes based on delivering effective presentations, enhancing negotiation skills, and driving business from evaluating & working toward solving customer needs.
- Responsible for all circular knitting machine capital equipment sales and sales related activities within the United States.
- Developed new clients and maintaining existing ones, need assessments, problem solving, ensuring customer satisfaction, price presentations and negotiations, relationship selling and sale closings.
- Also, provide essential monthly sales forecasts for purchasing and budget planning.
Lead Sales Trainee Resume
Summary : Sales Trainee meets people and provides great customer service coupled with an interest in contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion-dollar organization.
Skills : Sales, Account Management, Marketing Research, Relationship Management.
- Consistently hit and exceeded sales goals by 20%.
- Communicated regularly with the territory, regional and strategic managers for daily support and strategic planning for accounts.
- Researched and customized service proposals for clients.
- Negotiated prices, terms of sales, and service agreements.
- Attended monthly sales meetings and quarterly sales training.
- Performed sales manager responsibilities for the entire south region of the Cadiz province, consistently exceeding monthly sales goals.
- Negotiated product sales and sale conditions with leading retailers.
- Coordinated product launch promotions for Font Vella Sensacion.
Sales Trainee Resume
Objective : Successful 27-year sales career driving new business through key accounts and establishing focused sales strategies to increase channel revenue. Strong account management skills, transforming vendor/customer relations to that of a valued business partner. Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build and sustain effective customer and partner relationships.
Skills : Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Powerpoint.
- Made sure that all shrubs are properly organized as well as making sure they are in great condition to sell.
- Kept all areas clean and assisting any customer that had any questions.
- Created and maintained strong relations with managers.
- Monthly scrapped reports and inventory cycles.
- Experienced in poinsettia season.
- Increased sales volume for represented product lines in assignments ranging from $5 million to $200 million in annual revenue.
- Developed strong, sustainable business relationships with national and regional clients including Macy's, May Company, JCPenney, Kohl's, Bon Ton, and Stage Stores Inc.
- Exceeded 100% of annual sales plan in fifteen (15) of seventeen (17) years.
- Achieved President's Club recognition for achieving 110% of plan five (5) times.