Sales Team Leader Resume
Headline : To obtain a sales management position utilizing my analytical, communication, marketing and business management skills acquired throughout my education and experience that will enhance business and personal development.
Skills : Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing,.
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed daily sales goals.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features.
- Lead by example and motivate sales associates to provide outstanding customer service.
- Ensure an extraordinary customer experience by providing efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services.
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders.
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Inside Sales Team Leader Resume
Summary : To obtain a secure position in a company where I will challenge my abilities and benefit from my customer service experience, positive interaction skills, organization, computer, and bilingual skills, and to expand my skills to its furthest potential.
Skills : Team Leadership, Management Skills, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Relations, Sales Operations, Sales Management, Sales Support, Sales Training, Administrative Skills, Administrative Support, Administrative Assistant, Business Development, Billing, Purchasing, Marketing Strategy.
- Coordinated sales branch operations for multi-billion industrial tool supplier.
- A highly effective leader and team member with the capacity to maintain productive business/client relations.
- Expertise encompasses the coordination and execution of activities critical in supporting increases in business volume, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Provided outside sales services to promote/support growth of key accounts.
- Promoted from previous role within two years based on exceeding client growth target.
- Assessed client requirements and applied knowledge of technical product line to furnish information and price quotes for products appropriate to individual customer needs.
- Prepared detailed reports of operations for review by upper management.
- Prioritized, scheduled, delegated and supervised work assignments.
Regional Sales Team Leader Resume
Objective : Demonstrates exceptional communication skills and possesses numerous computer, marketing, management and sales skills. Always searching and enjoys new challenges with creative, high energy level expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Event Management, Marketing, Public Relations.
- Supervised and lead a sales team of 6; communicated job expectations and provided direction, support and motivation to the sales team to meet agreed on targets and goals.
- Call a significant number of potential merchants and generate new business.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level 10 times in 2015.
- Led the company in Revenue in the 2nd quarter of 2015 with over 1.2 million in funded business.
- Made the highest revenue for one transaction in the history of the company.
- Changed the landscape of small business financing one conversation at a time.
- Brought my thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance the company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Had a meaningful impact on the company's future as it grew, and shared in the rewards accordingly.
Bachelor Of Arts
Sales Team Leader III Resume
Summary : Proven professional with diverse customer service experience. Efficiently managed counter and warehouse team of 8 in achieving company standards and goals. Worked with a team on implementing continuous improvement ideas which helped customers and the company save time and money. Effectively partnered with internal and external customers to provide exceptional service with a personal touch.
Skills : SAP, SOE, Outlook, Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Coached and trained team on processes and new deployments.
- Managed backorders for the branch and provided best possible solution for getting product to the customer.
- Coordinated the special handling accounts and As-Is inventory.
- Consistently achieved a 98.5% inventory accuracy rate goal by performing daily cycle counts and researching discrepancies.
- Responsible for ensuring hazmat orders were properly shipped and that all orders were completed at the end of the day.
- Cross referenced, replenished and sourced product for customer and vendor managed inventory program.
- Responsible for managing employee's schedules and vacations.
- Completing daily and weekly reports for the branch.
Export Sales Team Leader Resume
Objective : Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision. Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve problems. Highly adaptable to new ideas and concepts. Ability to listen, write and speak efficiently. Heavy equipment operation experience. Hand and power tool operation experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Outlook, Kronos.
- Complete sales order tickets and submit for processing of client-requested transactions.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Prepare sales contracts for orders obtained, and submit orders for processing.
- Complete expense reports, sales reports, or other paperwork.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- Lead a group of sales representatives by motivating the team to create sales opportunities and close deals with customers.
High School Diploma
Export Sales Team Leader Resume
Objective : A flexible and organized professional with more than 9-years of work experience in fast paced environment. Trustworthy, ethical, and discreet; committed to superior service. Confident and poised in interactions with all individuals at all levels. Detailed-oriented and resourceful in completing projects. Excellent Team Leader as well as a great supporter.
Skills : New Business Development, Retention Sales, Contract Negotiations, Budgeting & Forecasting, Strategic Account Management, Territory Development.
- Supervised Call Center's administrative processes and procedures.
- Monitored calls and metrics, provided feedback, coaching, and reporting on data.
- Audited, coached, and trained Customer Service Representatives.
- Provided feedback and documented accordingly including annual performance reviews.
- Participated in the recruiting and interviewing process.
- Lead a team of employees and managed assets under their control.
- Monitored and provided feedback and coaching of team members per the quality standards.
Import Sales Team Leader Resume
Summary : Strategic Planning Communication Negotiation Adaptive Management Dependability Strong Work Ethic Problem Solving Critical Thinking Troubleshooting Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel Working knowledge of a variety of TMS/LMS, Oracle, and EDI operating systems.
Skills : Negotiation, New Business Development, Sales, Networking, Public Speaking.
- Collaboratively led a team of accomplished sales people.
- Trained and educated them in various sales techniques and strategies.
- Delivered top notch customer service to all customers on a daily basis.
- Selected accomplishments: Completed customer purchases with a variety of payment methods.
- Discovered the rental product that would work to meet their goals and objectives.
- Maintained a working knowledge of vehicle features and specifications.
- Matched the customer's description with the perfect vehicle.
Sales Team Leader II Resume
Objective : Over 15 years experience in Sales from entry level through to management in 2 different fields, Office Stationary/Equipment & Garage Equipment, I also am a fully qualified Pre-School Teacher with 3 years experience in this field, Looking to stay in sales but would need to be office based as I do not currently hold a driving licence, though once myself or my wife have secured employment I shall be starting to learn again.
Skills : Microsoft, Computer Skills, Communication Skills, Development, Planning, Appointment Scheduling, Strategic Planning, Analytical.
- Responsible for daily transactions, shipments, and invoice discrepancies.
- Maintain inventory control and provide music direction to clients.
- Participate in weekly planning and execution of sales promotions.
- Provide direction on sales techniques and promote customer satisfaction to sales associates.
- Extensive music and product knowledge needed to maintain yearly sales increases.
- Maintained favorite business status through tenure.
- Increased overall customer satisfaction levels 20% annually.
Sales Team Leader I Resume
Objective : Specializing in new business and retention sales. Combine competitive ambition with direct sales expertise to drive gains in revenue, market share and profit margin performance. Champion a proactive, strategic sales approach producing high growth results. Cultivate strong rapport with executive level decision makers within existing and prospective client's organizations.
Skills : Sales.
- Follow daily procedures as a sales associate, achieving sales goals.
- Create a unique and personalized shopping experience for our customers.
- Maintain a client book and positive customer relations.
- Communicate and encourage teammates about new policies and promotions.
- Execute updates of signage and floorplan equivalent to company standards.
- Step in as needed for managerial procedures.
- Conducting interviews along with annual visits with corporate leaders.
Sales Team Leader Resume
Objective : To further my sales Career with an organization that will recognize and reward me based on my contributions and skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Relations, Customer Service.
- Handle customer service call distribution for the Agency.
- Worked with underwriters daily to ensure agency is in compliance with guidelines.
- Created and implemented customer retention program.
- Interviewing potential sales team members.
- Assisted Claims department with customer issues.
- Exceeding sales goals and ensuring my team does the same.
- Ensuring all customer service work is distributed evenly throughout the team.
Bachelor Of Science