Objective : To obtain a position where utilize skills with the opportunity to work with computers. Able To Set Up Various Search Engines To Meet User's Criteria. Able To Troubleshoot/repair Various Computer Problems.
Skills : Can Install Licensed Or None Licensed Software Of Any Kind To Computers.
- Served customers, made keys, rented & moved equipment, & various other tasks as assigned.
- Mixed chemicals for weed control.
- Made sure floor clean pick all meat that done hit the floor throw it away.
- Trained other employees on chemical mixtures and field work.
- Dad a good impact there fellow co-workers enjoyed.
- Helped them when they needed it and kept a smile on their face kept things moving smooth.
- Handled everything from moving product to freezer.
Sr. Floorman Resume
Summary : Worked for Wal-Mart distribution in the past so understand that production is a must. Different kind of work interests like learning new things always open minded.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Yardi, Dealer Socket.
- Used leadership skills, motivational skills, as well as listening.
- Supervised and go over details for the day he would instruct which lines where running and how much inventory was expected .
- Operated crane to carry lifts to lathes for operators to process and mill rolls to specs.
- Rebuilt chalks for roll ends and install them on the rolls.
- Rebuilt chalked consisted of replacing hydraulic cylinders and lines and any broken or damaged grease fittings.
- Responsible for packing out product, and supervising new coworker and training them.
- Kept up with order number and working at fast speed to maintain good work efficiency.
High School Equivalency Diploma
Jr. Floorman Resume
Headline : Eight years' drilling rig experience (Floorman/Derrickman), drilling production wells. Two years' experience as a soil remediation tech. equipment operator. Safety oriented, energetic, self- motivated with good communication skills. Honest, dedicated, mature, and reliable. Good organizational skills; able to handle more than one task at a time.
Skills : Warehouse Shipping And Receiving, Standing Pallet Jack, Forklift Operator, Microsoft Word Intro, Powerpoint Presentations.
- Worked as directed.
- Worked so hard and fast a job it made everything thire a whole lot better and smoother, get off on time while getting are order out.
- Learned all functions of the rig floor.
- Assisting the Driller and Asst.
- Responsible for the pontoons after one year on rig floor Storing and maintaining the excess drilling fluids for two years.
- Worked as a Shaker Hand until 2013 Roustabout, Noble Drilling Inc.
- Responsible for Working with high pressure pumps and valves.
High School Diploma
Asst. Floorman Resume
Objective : Candidate with over 5 years experience in manufacturing, seeking position as a loader. Able to operate standing-sitting forklifts to move pallets. Can lift over 50 pounds. Can Stand extended periods of time. Able to operate various industrial machines effectively. Safety-conscious with knowledge of OSHA guidelines.
Skills : Forklift Operator/ Palletized.
- Packaged product and loaded products on to pallets.
- Moved pallets from work in progress area to shipping area.
- Operated molding machines.
- Cleaned the machines and around work area.
- Changed materials.
- Volunteered with quantity control inspecting product.
- Learned how to do set ups effectively for various molding machines.
Associate Floorman Resume
Objective : Construction expert, highly skilled in heavy equipment operation. Conscientious construction foreman with experience ensuring work is in compliance with all relevant codes. Dependable, hard-working contractor with over 12 yrs experience, and 15+ years welding.
Skills : Front End Loader, Extend A Boom, Most All Small Equip.
- Monitored shale shakers during drilling operations.
- Observed and evaluated workers and worked procedures in order to ensure quality standards .
- Recommended measures for improving work procedures and worker performance in order to Ability to lift up to 50 pounds without mechanical assistance.
- Pumped and valved alignment.
- Took and recorded readings from various gauges.
- Worked with steam and hydraulic equipment as well as motor driven pumps.
- Certified forklift, man lift, and front end loader operations.
Floorman III Resume
Summary : A professional utilizing 6years of diverse experience including Oilfield Operations; technically competent with excellent problem solving skills. Worked on joystick cyber rig. have good experience of TDS of all kinds specially VARCO 9SA, VARCO 11SA, VARCO IDS, have also experience of NATIONAL 12P160, NATIONAL 10PI30, BOMCO HP1600 Mud pumps.
Skills : Great learner, Leadership.
- Operated milling machines.
- Assembled plastic components into the final product.
- Operated power tools.
- Organized floor space.
- Mixed chemicals according to standard operating procedures and knowledge of SDS.
- Worked as a floor hand where tripped pipe in and out of hole.
- Used tongs and slips, also learned how to run the skate or laydown rack, helped stock the pipe rack with drill stems by use of the front end loader.
Floorman II Resume
Objective : To be a productive employee and work way up to a successful position in where employed, and have a great retirement plan for family. Diagnosed and treated geriatric patients with deficits in speech, language, bringing a uniquely cognition, voice, and swallowing.
Skills : Basic computer , Forklift operator, hvac and cable installation.
- Worked on joystick cyber rig.
- Learned a little about H2s gas and the dangers of it.
- Helped with wireline and helped motorman change oils and filters.
- Prepared store for opening and close.
- Repaired and assembled furniture.
- Resposnible for Unloading and loading trucks.
- Helped customers or staff with heavy lifting.
Floorman I Resume
Summary : To obtain an entry level position in accounting with a company that will allow for professional and personal growth.
Skills : Manufacturing, Construction, Forestry, Lift Truck.
- Prepared bottles for cleaning and capping.
- Inspected bottles to ensure the correct sell by date was printed.
- Checked each bottle pack obtained a bar code for inventory.
- Co-managed the operations of the bottle packaging machine.
- Maintained order and usher to customer needs in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Responsible for laying floor coverings in establishments such as buildings, restaurant, homes, offices, ad factories.
- Used various materials, including laminate, linoleum, vinyl, cork, rubber, cement, carpet, wood or tile.
Summary : A safety orientated and strong leader with drilling experience in multiple formations and areas of different drilling procedures. Experienced driller able to conduct pre-job safety & operation meetings, Team player that is adaptable, self-motivated, and a fast learner. Diligent and goal orientated professional looking to further his career.
Skills : Schematics Hydraulic/Pneumatic, Advanced Knowledge.
- Inspected the drill string of wash outs, excessive wear of joint or thread damage, assisted in keeping overall appearance of the drilling rig up.
- Reported to certain Supervisors over different departments in the warehouse.
- Had to cut pipe for every one, stay ahead of them and know where everyone was on the blueprint.
- Loaded and unloaded freight to designated locations.
- Read blueprints and transferred floor plans to event area.
- Moved pallets with hand jacks and make sure packers had all their supplies.
- Made connection cleaned rig and assisted Derrick hand and motorman when necessary.
Objective : Edit -Seeking new challenges in the farming and labor industry .The opportunity to join a growing organization that has need for a hard work and dedication. Looking for an opportunity to make a difference in an honest trade. To build upon many years of experience in a farming field to advance knowledge and understanding of the industry .
Skills : Proficiency With Computers, Sales, Management, Technical Support, Inventory Management,Graphic Design, Computer - Assembling, Repair, And Maintenance.
- Kept the rig floor maintained and practiced well control activities.
- Helped fork lifters, with pallets tie and restack boxes.
- kept work area clean.
- Provided professional floor care services for commercial buildings including power washing the exterior of the buildings, cleaning, striping.
- Pulled slips, operate iron roughneck, mix mud, power wash rig, make connections, strap pipe, operate forklift and man lift for general purposes.
- Helped to accomplish the drilling of a oil well for production.
- Utilized Air Hoist to move Heavy Iron and Specific Equipment to complete certain jobs.
High School Diploma