Shipping Lead Resume
Objective : To match my skills and passion with a challenging and rewarding career in the audio/visual industry with a successful and cutting edge organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Audio Engineering, Songwriting, Recording, Forklift Operator, Supervising, Budgeting, Organizational Skills, Employee Relations, Customer Service, Employee Supervision, Sound Mixing.
- Assist in supervising 50-150 associates Maintained productivity and quality records for associates and ensured compliance to productivity and quality standards.
- Delegated and organized associates to ensure orders were processed within designated parameters.
- Communicated with all departments of the distribution center.
- Ran reports, monitored WMS dashboards, and managed customer orders in both the Order Management System and the Warehouse Management System to meet customer needs and shipping deadlines.
- Managed staff to reduce costs and improve efficiency while meeting key metrics for service.
- Maintained supplies for critical shipping operations as needed.
- Coached associates to improve productivity and quality.
- Ensured associates work in a safe and efficient manner.
Associate Of Arts
Critical Shipping Lead Resume
Summary : A proven ability to deal effectively with difficult situations to bring about positive outcomes. I am in search of a customer service driven, team atmosphere, where we can achieve profit goals.
Skills : Administrative And Computer Literate, Sales, Contracts, Neogoitations, Fork Lift/ Man Lift Certified.
- Manage Shipping Warehouse, Coordinating with Receiving, Manufacturing, Sales, and Outside Vendors.
- Operate Forklift, Manlift, Box Truck, Pallet Jack, and Hand Trucks.
- Logistics Optimizing Product Distribution and Man Power.
- Inventory Control, Verifying, Updating, and Documenting Discrepancies to Policy.
- Pick, Pack, and Organizing Shipments to Sales Orders, All while Verifying Count and Q/A.
- Training, Conducting Safety Meetings, Reporting any Compliance Issues per Policies.
- Responsible for Truck Maintenance, Mileage, and PM's.
- Administrative Duties including Creating Manifests and BOL's.
Shipping Lead/Shipping Clerk Resume
Headline : Seeking an Apprentice Welding position that utilizes my welding and cutting skills and also provides me with the opportunity to expand my welding skills. A great attitude with proper use and care of equipment and safety material.
Skills : Forklift, Computers.
- Lead efforts to keep warehouse neat and orderly and to drive 5S certification.
- Monitor field work to ensure that it is being performed properly and that materials are being used as they should be.
- Train and direct a large force of temporary employees Subject matter expert for implementation of WMS Lite and WMS Enterprise Enforce safety rules and regulations.
- Recommend or implement personnel actions, such as employee selection, evaluation, and rewards or disciplinary actions.
- Lead and direct employees in transition to conveyor zone picking from scattered picking.
- Assess training needs of staff and arrange for or provide appropriate instruction.
- Explain and demonstrate work tasks to new workers or assign training tasks to experienced workers.
Shipping Lead/Assembler Resume
Objective : Self-motivated & energetic. Highly trained in maintenance with the experience needed to meet job requirements.
Skills : DOT certified.
- Worked with team to ensure all orders were pulled and shipped correctly.
- Assumed supervisory duties for a team of 4-10 associates.
- Experienced with FedEx, Ups, EGL, AGS and other shipping and tracking technology.
- Relied upon as the main source to identify and rectify problem customer orders.
- Maintained budgetary spreadsheets and maintained filing system.
- Performed QA on both inbound and outbound product.
- Monitored individual orders for exceptions and conducted necessary escalations.
- Prepared documentation for both domestic and international shipments.
Shipping Lead/Associate Resume
Summary : Public Speaking Dynamics & Design for Automation and Robotics Process Improvement & Optimization Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, AutoCAD, NZ 7.5, and Solidworks.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, AutoCAD, NZ 7.5, And Solidworks.
- Take attendance, reporting any tardy or missing employees.
- Discuss/update previous shipments and production issues with upper management, daily.
- Perform quality checks on all outgoing shipments, ensuring the correct product is shipped and properly tagged.
- Scan inventory, handle all other associated paperwork.
- Ensure all employees are on task and report any issues to the assistant supervisor.
- Ensure that employees clean shipping dock and related areas.
- Make and arrange orders to be shipped with a forklift truck.
BS In Engineering
Shipping Lead/Assistant Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Shipping Lead with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Cherry picker, Crane operator.
- Forecast and schedule shipments based on the Production schedule and customer need date.
- Locate missing items to ensure that an order ships complete.
- Direct the department on how to approach specific customer needs.
- Assist management with any system issues and inquiries pertaining to shipping.
- Administrative duties - Friedman, MS Office, UPS/FedEx online and ADP.
- Record keeping, file management and customer service.
- Suggest continuous improvements within the department.
- Coordinate trainings and presentations that relate to less labor intensity and cost effectiveness.
Bachelor Of Science
Shipping Lead/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Responsible warehouse and logistics personnel with excellent communication skills, great safety track record, outstanding attendance record, demonstrated by 6 years of warehousing experience. Passion for warehousing roles, especially in a shipping and receiving role. Motivated, and enthusiastic employee with a strong desire to help fill roles in a shipping and receiving environment.
Skills : Warehouse.
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Deliver or route materials to departments using handtruck, conveyor, or sorting bins.
- Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
General Education Studies
Shift Shipping Lead Resume
Objective : A friendly, loyal, and very dedicated individual who has an ambition to succeed in any given environment. I have extensive experience in the customer service industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Descartes Fleetwise, Sit-down forklift, Order Picker Truck, Customer Service.
- Packaged prescriptions so as to assure integrity of compound throughout delivery process.
- Printed and attached shipping labels, verifying accuracy of patient name and shipping address.
- Delivered or arranged delivery of USPS, Fed-Ex, and UPS packages.
- Prepared refill reminders and other assigned mail for USPS pick up.
- Printed patient education materials and HIPAA materials and assemble for dispensing.
- Communicated with postal and other carriers as required.
- Assisted customers and other employees with package tracking as required.
- Ensured that shipping supplies are well stocked and maintained.
Shipping Lead And Maintenance Support Resume
Objective : Shipping clerk and forklift driver with 18 years of experience in a broad background, including management, customer service and general warehouse operations. Warehouse Worker accomplished in organizing shipments and loading trucks for fast and efficient customer delivery.
Skills : Skills Fluent in English and Spanish Punctual Professional Fine People Skills Quick Learner Computer literate Xerox, fax, scans, printer 40 typed words per min. Carrier Literate. Microsoft office.
- Fife, wa Packed, received, and restocked products with forklift, lift truck and stock picker.
- Cleaned, wrapped, and labeled outgoing orders.
- Counted and verified orders picked to ensure accuracy.
- Processed work orders and prioritized jobs.
- Reviewed work orders and communicated with prior shift to assess work needs for the day.
- Assisted in management of business operations by maintaining records and files, preparing cost and inventory reports, and ordering supplies.
- Lead a team of 4 to perform daily shipping duties in order achieved revenue objective by implementing cost-cutting measures.
Shipping Lead/Head Resume
Objective : To gain employment within a stable company where I can utilize and expand my various skillset.
Skills : Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Microsoft outlook, Internet Research, Inventory, Shipping And Receiving, Leadership Training.
- Drove and motivated a crew of 8-10 to ensure that our customers' needs were being met on a daily basis.
- Assisted the supervisor with staffing, training and placement.
- Set up outgoing shipments through various carriers Completed paperwork daily (Bill of Ladings, Billable Service Requests etc.)Run manifests through the WMOS program to closeout trucks.
- Manually ship packages through the FedEx Shipping Station.
- Performed random QA checks to ensure that packages were properly labeled and loaded onto trailers.
- Helped load trailers using a stand up forklift.
- Made sure that loads were properly stacked and wrapped to be ready for transport.
Shipping Lead/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging and rewarding position in pharmaceutical distribution, logistics, customer service, or warehouse operations with a growing, forward-thinking company.
Skills : Measuring Equipment, Hand Tools, Forklift Operator, Supervisor.
- Helped design, implement, and monitor all shipping operations.
- Assisted in the pick, pack, and ship process of day to day operations.
- Supervision, and troubleshooting of pedigree issues assuring product integrity.
- Performed daily cycle counts with close attention to warehouse management system.
- Ordering of all distribution supplies on a daily basis.
- Supervision of six to ten employees on weekend shipping days, including close sales support due to strict Saturday shipping times.
- Weekend supervision also included strict cage, and vault monitoring of authorized employees.
Shipping Lead Resume
Objective : Goal oriented Logistics manager with 10+ years of shipping and manufacturing management experience. Seeking to grow with a company that will utilize my experience and skills to meet company goals and vision.
Skills : Forklift Driver, Picker, Inbound, Packaging, Outbound, Shipping.
- Made sure the guys in my department De-burred and Stamped material per customer requirements and drawings.
- Painted parts with rust inhibitor paint or coating.
- Moved material from WIP area to inspection & Heat Treat facility.
- Turned in all completed and partial orders to the shipping manager for them to do MTR's and shipping documents.
- Load company trucks throughout the day to deliver material to customers and vendors.
- Loaded the freight carriers at the end of the day with orders that were complete and due that day.
- Pulled orders from the inventory racks and also restocked them when inventory was low.