Shipping Lead Resume
Objective : To match my skills and passion with a challenging and rewarding career in the audio/visual industry with a successful and cutting edge organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Audio Engineering, Songwriting, Recording, Forklift Operator, Supervising, Budgeting, Organizational Skills, Employee Relations, Customer Service, Employee Supervision, Sound Mixing.
- Assist in supervising 50-150 associates Maintained productivity and quality records for associates and ensured compliance to productivity and quality standards.
- Delegated and organized associates to ensure orders were processed within designated parameters.
- Communicated with all departments of the distribution center.
- Ran reports, monitored WMS dashboards, and managed customer orders in both the Order Management System and the Warehouse Management System to meet customer needs and shipping deadlines.
- Managed staff to reduce costs and improve efficiency while meeting key metrics for service.
- Maintained supplies for critical shipping operations as needed.
- Coached associates to improve productivity and quality.
- Ensured associates work in a safe and efficient manner.
Associate Of Arts
Critical Shipping Lead Resume
Summary : A proven ability to deal effectively with difficult situations to bring about positive outcomes. I am in search of a customer service driven, team atmosphere, where we can achieve profit goals.
Skills : Administrative And Computer Literate, Sales, Contracts, Neogoitations, Fork Lift/ Man Lift Certified.
- Manage Shipping Warehouse, Coordinating with Receiving, Manufacturing, Sales, and Outside Vendors.
- Operate Forklift, Manlift, Box Truck, Pallet Jack, and Hand Trucks.
- Logistics Optimizing Product Distribution and Man Power.
- Inventory Control, Verifying, Updating, and Documenting Discrepancies to Policy.
- Pick, Pack, and Organizing Shipments to Sales Orders, All while Verifying Count and Q/A.
- Training, Conducting Safety Meetings, Reporting any Compliance Issues per Policies.
- Responsible for Truck Maintenance, Mileage, and PM's.
- Administrative Duties including Creating Manifests and BOL's.
Shipping Lead/Shipping Clerk Resume
Headline : Seeking an Apprentice Welding position that utilizes my welding and cutting skills and also provides me with the opportunity to expand my welding skills. A great attitude with proper use and care of equipment and safety material.
Skills : Forklift, Computers.
- Lead efforts to keep warehouse neat and orderly and to drive 5S certification.
- Monitor field work to ensure that it is being performed properly and that materials are being used as they should be.
- Train and direct a large force of temporary employees Subject matter expert for implementation of WMS Lite and WMS Enterprise Enforce safety rules and regulations.
- Recommend or implement personnel actions, such as employee selection, evaluation, and rewards or disciplinary actions.
- Lead and direct employees in transition to conveyor zone picking from scattered picking.
- Assess training needs of staff and arrange for or provide appropriate instruction.
- Explain and demonstrate work tasks to new workers or assign training tasks to experienced workers.
Shipping Lead/Assembler Resume
Objective : Self-motivated & energetic. Highly trained in maintenance with the experience needed to meet job requirements.
Skills : <div>Sales Talks, Communication, Inventory Accuracy.</div>
- Worked with team to ensure all orders were pulled and shipped correctly.
- Assumed supervisory duties for a team of 4-10 associates.
- Experienced with FedEx, Ups, EGL, AGS and other shipping and tracking technology.
- Relied upon as the main source to identify and rectify problem customer orders.
- Maintained budgetary spreadsheets and maintained filing system.
- Performed QA on both inbound and outbound product.
- Monitored individual orders for exceptions and conducted necessary escalations.
- Prepared documentation for both domestic and international shipments.
Shipping Lead/Associate Resume
Summary : Public Speaking Dynamics & Design for Automation and Robotics Process Improvement & Optimization Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, AutoCAD, NZ 7.5, and Solidworks.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, AutoCAD, NZ 7.5, And Solidworks.
- Take attendance, reporting any tardy or missing employees.
- Discuss/update previous shipments and production issues with upper management, daily.
- Perform quality checks on all outgoing shipments, ensuring the correct product is shipped and properly tagged.
- Scan inventory, handle all other associated paperwork.
- Ensure all employees are on task and report any issues to the assistant supervisor.
- Ensure that employees clean shipping dock and related areas.
- Make and arrange orders to be shipped with a forklift truck.
BS In Engineering
Shipping Lead/Assistant Resume
Objective : Shipping Lead is responsible for identifying and managing shipping of products, services and solutions. This includes developing effective product documentation, working with the shipping team to ensure shipping processes are efficient and effective, and assisting with logistics.
Skills : Cherry picker, Crane operator.
- Forecast and schedule shipments based on the Production schedule and customer need date.
- Locate missing items to ensure that an order ships complete.
- Direct the department on how to approach specific customer needs.
- Assist management with any system issues and inquiries pertaining to shipping.
- Administrative duties - Friedman, MS Office, UPS/FedEx online and ADP.
- Record keeping, file management and customer service.
- Suggest continuous improvements within the department.
- Coordinate trainings and presentations that relate to less labor intensity and cost effectiveness.
Bachelor Of Science
Shipping Lead/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Responsible warehouse and logistics personnel with excellent communication skills, great safety track record, outstanding attendance record, demonstrated by 6 years of warehousing experience. Passion for warehousing roles, especially in a shipping and receiving role. Motivated, and enthusiastic employee with a strong desire to help fill roles in a shipping and receiving environment.
Skills : <div>Customer Interaction, Timely Fashion, Different Departments.</div>
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Deliver or route materials to departments using handtruck, conveyor, or sorting bins.
- Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy.
- Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Requisition and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
General Education Studies
Shift Shipping Lead Resume
Objective : A friendly, loyal, and very dedicated individual who has an ambition to succeed in any given environment. I have extensive experience in the customer service industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Descartes Fleetwise, Sit-down forklift, Order Picker Truck, Customer Service.
- Packaged prescriptions so as to assure integrity of compound throughout delivery process.
- Printed and attached shipping labels, verifying accuracy of patient name and shipping address.
- Delivered or arranged delivery of USPS, Fed-Ex, and UPS packages.
- Prepared refill reminders and other assigned mail for USPS pick up.
- Printed patient education materials and HIPAA materials and assemble for dispensing.
- Communicated with postal and other carriers as required.
- Assisted customers and other employees with package tracking as required.
- Ensured that shipping supplies are well stocked and maintained.
Shipping Lead And Maintenance Support Resume
Objective : Shipping clerk and forklift driver with 18 years of experience in a broad background, including management, customer service and general warehouse operations. Warehouse Worker accomplished in organizing shipments and loading trucks for fast and efficient customer delivery.
Skills : Skills Fluent in English and Spanish Punctual Professional Fine People Skills Quick Learner Computer literate Xerox, fax, scans, printer 40 typed words per min. Carrier Literate. Microsoft office.
- Fife, wa Packed, received, and restocked products with forklift, lift truck and stock picker.
- Cleaned, wrapped, and labeled outgoing orders.
- Counted and verified orders picked to ensure accuracy.
- Processed work orders and prioritized jobs.
- Reviewed work orders and communicated with prior shift to assess work needs for the day.
- Assisted in management of business operations by maintaining records and files, preparing cost and inventory reports, and ordering supplies.
- Lead a team of 4 to perform daily shipping duties in order achieved revenue objective by implementing cost-cutting measures.
Shipping Lead/Head Resume
Objective : To gain employment within a stable company where I can utilize and expand my various skillset. Shipping Lead is responsible for shipping orders to international customers. This includes managing the inventory and order fulfillment process, from order placement to tracking and delivery.
Skills : Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Microsoft outlook, Internet Research, Inventory, Shipping And Receiving, Leadership Training.
- Drove and motivated a crew of 8-10 to ensure that our customers' needs were being met on a daily basis.
- Assisted the supervisor with staffing, training and placement.
- Set up outgoing shipments through various carriers Completed paperwork daily (Bill of Ladings, Billable Service Requests etc.)Run manifests through the WMOS program to closeout trucks.
- Manually ship packages through the FedEx Shipping Station.
- Performed random QA checks to ensure that packages were properly labeled and loaded onto trailers.
- Helped load trailers using a stand up forklift.
- Made sure that loads were properly stacked and wrapped to be ready for transport.
Shipping Lead/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging and rewarding position in pharmaceutical distribution, logistics, customer service, or warehouse operations with a growing, forward-thinking company.
Skills : Measuring Equipment, Hand Tools, Forklift Operator, Supervisor.
- Helped design, implement, and monitor all shipping operations.
- Assisted in the pick, pack, and ship process of day to day operations.
- Supervision, and troubleshooting of pedigree issues assuring product integrity.
- Performed daily cycle counts with close attention to warehouse management system.
- Ordering of all distribution supplies on a daily basis.
- Supervision of six to ten employees on weekend shipping days, including close sales support due to strict Saturday shipping times.
- Weekend supervision also included strict cage, and vault monitoring of authorized employees.
Shipping Lead Resume
Objective : Goal oriented Logistics manager with 10+ years of shipping and manufacturing management experience. Seeking to grow with a company that will utilize my experience and skills to meet company goals and vision.
Skills : Forklift Driver, Picker, Inbound, Packaging, Outbound, Shipping.
- Made sure the guys in my department De-burred and Stamped material per customer requirements and drawings.
- Painted parts with rust inhibitor paint or coating.
- Moved material from WIP area to inspection & Heat Treat facility.
- Turned in all completed and partial orders to the shipping manager for them to do MTR's and shipping documents.
- Load company trucks throughout the day to deliver material to customers and vendors.
- Loaded the freight carriers at the end of the day with orders that were complete and due that day.
- Pulled orders from the inventory racks and also restocked them when inventory was low.