Records Clerk Resume
Objective : Customer-oriented server with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Food and beverage expert. Recently licensed in preparation and sale of alcoholic beverages, bar procedures and liquor laws. Focused Bartender at multi-tasking and delivering prompt and friendly service to all customers. Maintains a positive attitude and a great sense of humor during peak hours. Hotel dining and catering professional versed in guest services food and beverage operations.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Register, Microsoft Word.
- Highly effective at handling confidential information and identifying system improvements with ease.
- Verified and logged in deadlines for responding to daily inquires Developed a more effective filing system to accelerate the paperwork process.
- Verified that information in the computer system was up to date and accurate.
- Filing and data archiving, multi tasker, Microsoft Office proficiency and resourceful.
- Managed office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Opened and properly distributed incoming mail.
- Helped distribute employee notices and mail around the office.
Medical Records Clerk Resume
Summary : Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to work effectively in an independent or team environment; capable of balancing multiple tasks while meeting all deadlines set by the department. Proven ability to motivate staff to achieve the goals of set in a production environment; excellent judgment skills accompanied with the ability to make decisions after analyzing any given situation.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Payroll, Audit Preparation, Accounts Receivable, Employer Reports, W-2,W-3, 1099, Bakance Sheets, Income/Expense Reporting.
- Prepare government paid travel as necessary for arriving and departing students.
- Prepare pre-arrival letters and information packets.
- Assist with arrival process and take picture IDs.
- Assist records staff in maintaining student records.
- Preserving confidentiality of our students.
- Provide students with assistance as needed.
- Communicate with Job Corps Center staff necessary information regarding student arrival and departure.
- Providing positive customer service to students, staff, and other Job Corps Center customers.
Medical Records Clerk (Volunteer) Resume
Objective : Over 15 years of clerical, customer service, and admin support experience, proficient in Microsoft Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, One Note, Outlook, Access. I am a fast learner and I'm open to more training.
Skills : Basic computer skills to scan, organize and access electronic health records.
- Maintained and managed multiple phone lines.
- Assisted students and faculty with regards to student records.
- Accesses and certifies requested records and information, including proof of birth-date or identification, immunization records, school transcripts, exceptional children's confidential files, student cumulative records, histories, verification of graduation, etc.
- Maintained and managed an accurate database of School records.
- Proof read and maintained microfilmed and scanned records.
- Utilized and processed request for records via Online Data Management software called Scribbles Software.
- Protect the confidentiality of records per DPS Policies, State guidelines and FERPA.
Bachelor's Of Art
Records Clerk/Unit Secretary Resume
Summary : To obtain a position which allows me to utilize my existing Office Technology skills, and further develop my skills.
Skills : Operating Systems: Windows Vista, XP, 7, 8
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Supervise two student employees Attends meetings in order to record minutes.
- Compiles, transcribes and distributes minutes of meetings.
- Conducts research, compiles data and prepares papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Read and analyzed incoming memos, submissions and reports in order to determine their significance and planned their distribution.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct the Introduction to Center Life Program and other activities, in accordance with corporate guidelines and approved schedule.
Receptionist/Records Clerk Resume
Objective : An administrative professional with over 7 years experience with fax, email, filing, data entry, 10-Key/adding machine, clerk, and customer service. I consider myself to be a self starter who is very detail oriented, accurate and well organized. In addition to this, I offer a strong work ethic, problem solving and mathematical skills, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Skills : Experience in Supply Chain and Clerical positions. Proficient In Microsoft Office and PeopleSoft.
- Daily input of citations, court appearances, and police reports.
- Conducting back ground checks and case look ups.
- Filing and mailing paper work to other departments and locations.
- Answering phones and directing them to the appropriate people.
- Helping the public in a friendly efficient manner.
- Collecting fees for fingerprinting and paper work print outs.
- Reorganized their filing system to make it work more efficient for everyone.
- Fast and friendly service with excellent typing skills.
Diploma In High School
Academic Records Clerk Resume
Summary : Responsible records clerk proficient in general office duties. Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Lexis Nexis, Legal Research, Leadership, Office, Data Entry.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
Bachelor Of Science
Personnel Records Clerk Resume
Objective : Create and maintain medical records, gather patient data, assign new record numbers, and maintain master patient index, among many other clerical tasks.
Skills : Customer Service, Training, Clerical, Communication Skills.
- Performed data entry and scanning of documents with the use of Laserfiche software and technology.
- Assisted in the preparation of City Council Packets.
- Assisted with a transcription of meeting minutes.
- Assisted with the filing of city ordinances, resolutions, contracts, and any other documents requiring filing.
- Received and processed open records requests from the general public and other agencies.
- Maintained knowledge of City Charter, Ordinances, and Records Retention laws.
- Scanned and inputted data of documents into Laserfiche software.
Records Clerk/Enrollment Clerk Resume
Summary : Organized Medical Transcriptionist with a foundation in records management. Advanced medical terminology knowledge. Skilled in tackling administrative and patient-oriented tasks in a self-supervised environment.
Skills : Proficient Skills Microsoft Office proficiency Excel.
- Processed copies of confidential medical records for outside entities.
- Processed all computer invoicing and data entry.
- Interacted with patients and customers in person and on the telephone.
- Assisted in the maintenance of medical charts.
- Meticulously identified and rectified inconsistencies, deficiencies, and discrepancies in medical documentation.
- Maintained strict patient and physician confidentiality.
- Responded to correspondence from insurance companies, attorneys, physician's offices, and other medical facilities.
Educational Records Clerk Resume
Objective : Worked with several doctors in the Medical Center. I have been a courier in the past for film in the drugstores in this area and mobile county.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Eaglesoft, Aeries.
- Assist with enrollments of new students, verify residence in school attendance area, and determine guardianship.
- Verify new student's withdrawal from previous school and request records and clarify schedules, grades and special programs.
- Provide information to parents, counselors and/or administration regarding students.
- Assembles, compiles, and edits data and records for reports, special programs, files and storage.
- Create and maintain files and cross reference indexes and assist in retrieving materials and information.
- Record, update, and/or review grades for grading periods as needed.
- Process student transcripts for distribution.
Records Clerk/Administrative Clerk Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented and organized Records Clerk. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Highly effective at handling confidential information.
Skills : Powerpoint Microsoft Word Troubleshooting Printer Setup Reimaging Antivirus Installation Remote Desktop Remote Assistance Fabricate, install, and terminate Cat5 cable.
- Complied statistical information for special reports.
- Scanned and filed forms, reports and correspondence.
- Operated office equipment such as copiers and fax machines.
- Entered information into computer databases.
- Retrieved requested files and and delivered to appropriate personnel.
- Reviewed files to check for complete and accurate information.
- Looked up information with computer programs.
- Wrote professional business correspondence.
Temporary Records Clerk Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with a company to utilize talents and skills in order to grow and expand. Thrive in a competitive and challenging environment. Work well with others and have excellent leadership skills. Efficiently solve problems calmly. Adaptable in any situation. Worked profoundly in charitable organizations. Punctual, reliable, and organized. Seeking administrative position with focus on client relations/ Customer service. A tremendous asset to your company.
Skills : Yoga Instructor.
- Responsible for maintaining all department files.
- Helping public, both on phone and in office, in obtaining reports and with general questions and concerns.
- Computer entry of information, scanning additional paperwork to each case in updating.
- Compling monthly reports to State of New Jersey.
- Preparing court cases for Officers and attorneys (Discovery).
- Took the department from a time consuming process of transcription to computer Word Processing of these statements.
- Maintained approximately 50 years of case files in system for easy retrieval.
Records Clerk Resume
Summary : Records Clerk is responsible for sorting, labeling, and transporting the company’s records. This includes processing and filing documents, following up on lost or misplaced documents, preparing reports and presentations, maintaining the department’s budget, and performing other related duties.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bilingual.
- Provided full administrative support for members and staff regarding their accounts.
- Started as a Records Clerk, promoted to Operations Specialist.
- Operations Specialist Responsible for sending, receiving and balancing information pertaining to financial transactions within the Federal Reserve.
- Researched insurance claims for member verification.
- Compiled member documentation for legal purposes.
- Cross-trained within the Operations Department to provide support as needed.
- Trained co-workers with updated procedures as needed.
- Created and implemented records retention procedures.