Shipping Coordinator Resume
Objective : A position as a Shipping And Receiving Clerk in a major corporation. A challenging career as a Shipping And Receiving Clerk. An interesting position with a growing company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, assistant manager.
- Contacted carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Packed, sealed, labeled and affixed postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools and postage meter.
- Examined contents and compared with records, such as manifests, invoices and orders, to verify accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipment.
- Delivered and routed materials to departments, using work devices, such as handtruck, conveyor and sorting bins.
- Requisitioned and stored shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
- Conferred and corresponded with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages and nonconformance to specifications.
- Prepared documents, such as work orders, bills of lading and shipping orders to route materials.
- Determined shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates.
Administrative And Shipping Coordinator Resume
Objective : I am a dedicated individual who has a variety of skills and ambition. I have extensive customer service experience in several different industries. I am a quick learner and love to challenge myself to learn new skills. I work efficiently as a group member or individually. I am seeking a position that allows me to grow both as a professional and as an individual.
Skills : Microsoft, as400, rf scanner.
- Review completed closing file documents to ensure the compliance with Investor guidelines.
- Review of the Note, mortgage and applicable riders to ensure the loan information meets the mortgage commitment.
- Verifies the vesting and property address on each document to ensure it is accurately disclosed.
- Upon identification responsible for obtaining any missing or inaccurate documentation from the borrower and/or closing agent.
- Addresses potential delays to Supervisor immediately to avoid rate lock expirations and possible suspense penalties.
- Updates information contained in Empower & Citrix system as required providing accurate pipeline and loan tracking information.
- In addition, documents any issues with the loan file reviewed.
- Resolves any suspense conditions on files identified by the proposed Investor.
Lead Shipping Coordinator Resume
Objective : Seeking full-time permanent position with a worldwide company that will allow me to use my past experience as well as my college education to help the company and its employees meet and exceed their goals of customer satisfaction.
Skills : Fedex office.
- Ensured shipments are in compliance with city, state and federal regulations.
- Conducted quality control projects, analyzed results and developed corrective action plans to address and resolve problems.
- Scheduled, assigned, and prioritized the work assignments of hired haulers to meet contractor needs for product delivery.
- Used attention to detail to process new employee paperwork and conduct new hire orientations.
- Calculated and reported hourly wages monthly to compute employer's pension plan contribution.
- Capable of reading plans to determine product needed for various state and county projects.
- Stocked, ordered, and inventoried resale items for ongoing projects.
- Worked with local hauling vendors to meet contractor delivery requests in Kansas and Missouri.
Shipping Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Experienced logistics professional with proven results. Success driven through ability to achieve business objectives by managing transportation and logistics execution to meet or exceed customer service, regulatory compliance, and financial expectations.
Skills : Sap, Peoplesoft, P-21, MicrosoftOffice, Shipping Chain Link, Shipping and Recieving UPS & Fed-Ex, Switchborad, detail oriented, self directed.
- Ensures orders meet requirements for shipping accuracy and guidelines for customer satisfaction.
- Accurately records material counts to be shipped.
- Accurately processes shipping documents including but not limited to packing lists, customs forms, C.O.D's and parcel airway bills from various carriers.
- Prepares UPS/FedEx orders for shipment including all associated paperwork, recordkeeping, and labeling.
- Tracks shipments from various carriers via telephone and internet to obtain delivery information for customer service.
- Ensures all documentation is legible and accurate.
- Completes necessary filing of departmental shipping documents.
Shipping Coordinator/Warehouse Supervisor Resume
Summary : I am a hardworking, detail oriented team player with the proven ability to thrive at challenges given. I have the ability to not only be a team player, but an asset as well. I am seeking an employer that offers growth & stability and they can expect hard work, dedication and reliability in return.
Skills : Budgets, Business, Communications, Management, Computers.
- Responsible for the accuracy and review of all highly sensitive mortgage loan documentation prior to the purchasing by the investor, this includes paperless files as well as paper files.
- Have the ability and experience to close loans on a multi-state level for conforming/non-conforming, Government and 1st and 2nd loans as well as multi-state Bond Programs.
- Interact with Settlement Agents, Loan Originators and Loan Processors to obtain necessary information as needed.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations as well as investor's policies and procedures.
- Able to multi-task, handle all documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for clearing intermediate and complex file deficiencies on aged loans.
- Work directly with the Warehouse Banks ensuring accurate processing of original collateral notes.
- Input data into loan systems to insure proper loan tracking.
Diploma In General Studies
Dispatch/Shipping Coordinator Resume
Summary : I wish to obtain a position within an outstanding organization, which will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, prior military supply, procurement and logistical skills as well as educational background and my ability to work well with others.
Skills : Injections molfing, Forklift Operator, Assembly, Shipping And Receiving, Supervisor, punch press, Packaging, Inventory Control.
- Responsible for all documentation preparation for shipments from NYAB using SAP transactions.
- Assist in achieving KSP, SCE and DQI initiatives.
- Prepare paperwork for all transactions whether it is LTL or full truckload shipments and communicate requirements to the appropriate trucking companies.
- Prepare daily workload in AMS and OE areas for the warehouse associates and distribute to the stockroom for picking.
- Coordinate with sales and traffic personnel on any shipment related issues.
- Work with customer's traffic departments and customert Daily interaction in a professional and ethical manner with NYAB SBU personnel and/or customers, venders and carriers to coordinate freight services to support manufacturing schedules and customer orders.
- Assist with SAP WM cockpit, cycle counting and other warehouse type transactions when required.
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationship within the department as well as throughout the NYAB SBU's Assures and maintains a safe and healthy working environment.
Associate Of Applied Science
Shipping Coordinator/Inventory Control Analyst Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in customer service, where my expertise can be utilized to improve customer satisfaction.
Skills : Shipping/receiving, Customer Service, Inventory Control.
- Prepared documentation, maintained records, and coordinated logistics for product shipment.
- Scheduled and Coordinated both Domestic and International freight forwarder transactions.
- Maintained Shipping records, including providing tracking or shipping history information to customers on request.
- Prepared Shipping paperwork as well as completed shipping transactions in appropriate systems, including SAP, Fed Ex/UPS machines.
- Coordinated Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) process with Customers, including issuing RGA numbers.
- Prepared boxes with appropriate labels for shipment as required.
- Provided guidance to others within the Shipping/Receiving area.
- Communicated status of Shipping/Receiving activities to appropriate personnel.
Drafting And Design
Shipping Coordinator/Inventory Specialist Resume
Headline : I am an extremely motivated 27 year old with a multitude of skills. I am an extremely fast learner and I am extremely capable of being successful at anything. I have great social skills, yet I am comfortable working alone. I love working with technology, telecommunications, electronics, design, shipping, order picking, warehouse work, electrical work, and many other fields. I am a loyal employee who prides himself on doing a great job.
Skills : Computer Skills, Forklift, Fast Learner, Customer Service,.
- Ensured that all work orders were completed, prepared for shipping, and shipped safely and on time.
- Assisted in production if necessary or possible.
- Made sure that all shipping documents were filled out properly and filed properly.
- Pulled orders,using forklift/picker, before opening the warehouse at 7:45 A.M.
- Ensure a safe warehouse working envronment.
- Aquired other responsibilities due to my success.
- Ensured customer satisfaction and was rewarded for doing so.
Shipping Coordinator/Inventory Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a long term position with a dynamic corporation where I can use my energy and skills to develop, motivate, lead and encourage team productivity.
Skills : Carpentry, OSHA Training, Warehouse Certified, Aerial Lifts Certified, Forklift Certified.
- Communicates status of Shipping/Receiving activities to appropriate personnel and train new hires.
- Generate customer invoicing upon shipping.
- Audit waiting-to-ship reports daily to ensure all invoicing is completed.
- Prepares documentation, maintains records, and coordinates logistics for product shipment Leads communications within the Shipping/Receiving area.
- Schedules and coordinates both Domestic and International freight.
- Formally document new or changed procedures.
- Identify who requires training and execute training if needed.
USPS Shipping Coordinator Resume
Headline : To obtain a professional position that will allow me to utilize my past education and experience in exchange for upward mobility. HARD-WORKING AND TECHNICALLY SKILLED ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST known for accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness in managing disbursement functions for diverse-industry employers. A/P career spans 10 years of experience in manufacturing, higher education. Backed by solid credentials, proficiencies in generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP) as well as MS Office Suite, Business Works, Datatel, Pentemation and ERP systems such as Tyler Munis.
Skills : Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Account Management, Accounting,.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment: Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Requires completion of incoming inspection testing, confirmation of certificate of conformance and reconciliation of receiving / purchase documentation.
- Notification and/or delivery of incoming product to end user.
- Requires completion of daily Receiving entries and Inventory in computer system.
Bachelor Of Science
Shipping Coordinator/Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : to production and marketing. Possesses exceptional communication, organization, and presentation capabilities.
Skills : Management, Electrical, Microsoft Office, SAP, Contracting, Warehouse Management, Shipping And Receiving, Logistics Management, Project Management.
- Tasks Performed Provide direction and assistance to others.
- Resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Communicate to employees business goals and objectives.
- Facilitate the workforce by setting clear expectations on shipping output, EHS compliance, and quality workmanship.
- Supervise and coordinate all shipping processes.
- Coordinate with project managers and customer service representatives.
- Schedule and validate orders to ship that allow the plant to hit shipment goals.
- Review, analyze, and resolve shipping and accounting errors Develop projects to improve shipment processes and layout of the shipping department.
Shipping Coordinator Resume
Headline : Results-oriented Press Operator who takes pride in completing each job on time and according to company standards. Expertise in 6-color stack units and packet 8-color in-line laminating press to print designs. 13 years experience and exceptional problem solver skilled in determining the root cause of defective operations and repairing and replacing parts.Organized Press Operator who works well independently and as part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Skills : Stand-up forklift, Sit-down forklift, bendi forklift, Electric Pallet Jack.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using work devices such as hand tools, power tools, and postage meter.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials.
- Compare shipping routes or methods to determine which have the least environmental impact.
- Negotiate and arrange transport of goods with shipping or freight companies.
Certificate In Accounting