Shipping And Receiving Clerk-Lead VI Resume
Summary : Looking to find an interesting and challenging position with a world-class company where my manufacturing & managerial knowledge can be used to its fullest potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Forklift Operator, Organize, Building Crates, Unload and Load Trucks, Labeling/scanning, Wrapping Pallets, Customer Service, and Reliable.
- Manufacturing engineer: six sigma yellow belt task force member on the fiasco global environmental management system provides technical assistance to production and other departments.
- Working with quality personnel to verify correct procedures on prints were being followed developed and maintained process standards and work instructions and reviewed with operators.
- Writing equipment specifications obtained quotes, write requests for approval, ordered and verified proper operation, installed, and trained operators on production equipment.
- Responsible for 08, 51, 38, 42, & 48 frame winding stator winding areas.
- Responsible for maintaining the winding programs on the computer network server.
- Responsible for maintaining the final assembly programs on the computer network server.
- Team member in the transfer of all winding and final assembly lines to plants in Mexico.
- Ten production supervisors reporting directly, with total responsibility for over 300 associates.
- Keeping a record of all assigned shipments, deliveries relocations, and pick-ups.
Shipping And Receiving Clerk IV Resume
Summary : 18+ years of experience as a Shipping And Receiving Clerk. Looking to obtain a position with a company which can lead to career advancements.
Skills : Operate Powered Equipment, Handheld/SMART Terminal, RF Gun And Use Other Assigned Tools Such As Electric Pallet Jack, Walkie Stacker, Forklift, Reach Truck, Order Selector, Dock Stocker, and Hand Held Pull Pallet Jack.
- Compares identifying information and counts weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bill of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Determining the method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Affixing shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information on cartons using stenciling equipment.
- Inserting items into containers, using spacers, fillers, and protective padding.
- Unpacking and examining incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Operating lift truck or hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving a platform to storage or work area.
- May direct others in preparing to outgo and receiving incoming shipments.
- May receive unsold products returned by driver, sales route and be designated route returner.
- Order selector/picker operates order picker and forklift in and around the warehouse.
- Document control administrator manages documents such as the bill of ladings, invoices, orders, and other important documents.
Shipping And Receiving Clerk - Picker Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Shipping And Receiving Clerk. Looking to obtain a leadership position with a company that will allow growth in my career and provides a better life for my family and myself.
Skills : Computer Word, Excel, Smart Box, Windows, Microsoft Outlook, Management, Customer Service, Administrative Duties, Supply Chain Management, and Supervising.
- Checking off boats with incoming cargo against the manifest to make sure all material is accounted for.
- Utilizing any trucks that may already be in the area or combine loads to save chevron 30-80% on trucking cost.
- Working hand in hand with waste management to ensure proper disposal of hazardous materials.
- Check in all material coming in on trucks to make sure that there was no damage, sling condition, rating of slings, and checking the shackles for rating and manufacturer.
- Routinely inventory and ship drilling tools to as many as 10 drilling rigs & snubbing units.
- Ensuring that all material is loaded on vessels according to chevron safety policies.
- Generating a straight bill of lading for any hazardous material and making sure that material has an MSD sheet and that the packages are placarded properly.
- Monitoring and answering 6 phones and radios, including emergency transponders on all vessels.
- Coordinating cargo and personnel arrival, crew change for drilling rigs, labor needs, crane schedule, and fuel and water needs of over 50+ offshore locations including drilling rigs, production platforms, lift boats, and inland barge rigs and facilities.
- Uphold all chevron safety policies and procedures while maintaining an efficient workforce.
Shipping And Receiving Clerk/CSR Resume
Summary : 14+ years of experience as a Shipping And Receiving Clerk. Responsible, dependable and detail-oriented, self-starter with 5 years of experience in office administration and 5 years of experience in shipping and receiving.
Skills : Quicken, Explorer, and FireFox Programs. Answer Phones, Transfer Calls, Take Messages, Fax, File, Copy and Scan Documents, Review Billing, Approve Time On Time Sheets, Ship and Receive Mail and Packages, Dispatch, Create Purchase Orders, Order Supplies, Help Manager Assign Daily Tasks To The Techs, Take Payments Via Cash Or Credit Card, and Shipping and Receiving.
- Making shipping air bills via fed-ex or ups for domestic and international shipments and tape the airbill to the box.
- Recording what has been shipped, how many items were shipped, and where it went on the shipping log.
- Recording what has been received, how many items were received, and where it came from on receiving log.
- Labeling the items then I closed out the purchase order in the inventory system and scanned in the certificates when needed.
- Working on the production line doing some mechanical assembly, soldering and cutting wires.
- Ordering what is needed for shipping supplies, office supplies, and tools.
- Preparing shipping documents and labels and ensured orders have been filled correctly.
- Utilizing a hand-held scanning device to record pertinent data as well as operated material handling equipment.
Shipping And Receiving Clerk - Lead Resume
Summary : Shipping and Receiving Clerk with 12+ years of experience using various types of forklifts to complete daily duties. I was responsible for all duties assigned to the shipping and receiving department including inventory control.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Management, Customer Service, Administrative Duties, Supply Chain Management, Supervising, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Data Entry, and Unicode.
- Responsible for safely unloading our vendor orders from tractor trailers using one of the forklifts.
- Inspecting and receiving in the parts using Blodgett's specific cad drawings, making sure they are to print and then delivering them to their specific location in the factory.
- Conducting weekly inventory, ensuring that our on-hand balance reflects our system balance.
- Working with customer service to address any fulfillment or order discrepancies.
- Picking and shipping customer's orders, filling out the bill of lading's and attaching customs paperwork to orders shipping outside of the united states and scheduling the designated freight carriers to pick up for that day.
- Preparing documentation and packaging according to shipment instructions.
- Consolidating and sort hearing aid repairs and new orders to be shipped according to designated procedures.
- Performing data entry to input account numbers, invoice numbers, repair action, and dealer complaints.
Shipping And Receiving Clerk I Resume
Summary : 7 years of experience as a Shipping And Receiving Clerk. Looking to secure a position that will utilize my experience and skills for the benefit of the company's productivity.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Administrative Duties, Supply Chain Management, Supervising, Cherry Picker, Receiving, Shipping, Quality Control, and Packaging.
- Unloaded and loaded incoming material and equipment.
- Verify and receive all incoming shipments identify all parts and material per purchases order and suppliers packing list.
- Placed material and parts in proper warehouse locations and departments.
- Received all material into sap after inspecting all boxes for accuracy making sure packing slip matched material in boxes.
- Operated power lift truck and forklift to move material and stack loaded pallets.
- Loaded shipments onto trucks as needed and obtained proper signatures on BOLS.
- Coordinated calibration of testing equipment for all of marine corps installations east.
- Briefed shop supervisor on all matters pertaining to service requests, supply, budget, and trouble calls where broken equipment needs to be fixed on-site.
- Updated all data on maintenance database and budget on all completed service requests.
Shipping And Receiving Clerk/Office Assistant Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Shipping And Receiving Clerk. Excellent communication and computer skills; ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet project deadlines; multicultural awareness with a high level of adaptability.
Skills : Dispatch, Billing, Microsoft Office, Routing Deliveries, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Office Management, Shipping and Receiving, Stocking, Inventory, Assembly, and Production.
- Assist in executing a variety of transactions throughout the day in a busy and dynamic office setting.
- Responsible for monitoring and logging in all cash that comes into the office that was destined to be deposited into the bank or received in the office.
- Research projects that would attempt to trace back specific cash transactions to their origins.
- Assist in developing a more efficient method for accepting and accounting for company cash.
- Processed service requests for the inauguration of new electronic devices, and vehicles for maintenance.
- Created and instruction manual and trained co-workers for the position.
- Monthly sent original shipping documents to the receiving report person.
Shipping And Receiving Clerk I Resume
Objective : Highly self-motivated professional who is able to positively cultivate relationships with individuals of diverse cultural and organizational backgrounds, including effective collaborating with co-workers to achieve the company's objective.
Skills : Excellent Time-Management, Prioritization of Duties, Delegation of Tasks, Meeting Deadlines, Multi-Tasker, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, ACTS 10-key by touch A/R, A/P, and Reconciliation.
- Accurately processing and labeling packages delivered to be distributed to the appropriate doc facility.
- Maintaining inventory, verifying and inspecting the facilities ordered items.
- Contacted end users to confirm the information is correct; if it is not making the necessary correction(s).
- Created change orders for the techs who worked on-site and electronically filed information.
- Physically and virtually checking in all received shipments utilizing Baan enterprise software.
- Prepare orders for shipment by generating daily sales order report, pulling and packaging orders, verifying shipment tracking and creating shipping labels utilizing ups world ship and FedEx ship manager.
- Routine warehouse duties, and also loading flatbeds with machined parts using sit-down forklifts and manipulators weighing anywhere between 1,000 to 70,000lbs.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing shipments for production of equipment in the chemical, pharmaceutical, e-cigarette, and food industries, often handling shipments exceeding one million dollars for leading industry clients.
- Performs daily transaction counts and monthly cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy.
Sales Associate/Shipping And Receiving Clerk Resume
Summary : 9+ years of experience as a Shipping And Receiving Clerk. Comfortable with technology and industrial machinery. Quickly learns new skills and processes. Experience fabricator knowledgeable about general warehouse operations. Works quickly and stays focused under strict deadlines. Responsible and hardworking warehouse assembler who can collaborate with a team and produce quality work on tight deadlines.
Skills : Expert In Mechanical Assembly, Material Handling Expert, Strong Algebra, and Math. Assembly Line Production, Small Parts Assembly, Production Procedures, Skilled In Final Assembly Processes. Exceptional Organizational, Experienced In Stacks, Extremely Quick Learner, Fusing, Cutting and Measuring Tool Experience, Numerical Controls, Understanding Knowledge Of Metal Parts and Assemblies.
- Responsible for comparing all incoming shipping manifests with their corresponding purchase orders to make sure shipments were complete.
- Responsible for separating deliveries based on the manufacturer so that they could be more efficiently placed into the warehouse.
- Working closely with the purchasing department to make sure that all product was received and that all backorders were noted.
- Routing incoming shipments to the proper department or warehouse section.
- Receiving shipments and check them for accuracy prepare outgoing shipments by packing and labeling them properly check products for accuracy of serial and batch numbers.
- Processing work orders and invoices ensure that all shipments are sent out in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining an adequate supply of shipping materials handle shipping inventory and stocks information record all shipping data in predefined databases report any defects or delays in a time-efficient manner.
- Reporting of any damaged items to supervisor and make sure that they are replaced transport packed items from storage areas to the shipping.
- Making sure that packed cartons are sealed and labeled appropriately ensure that all accompanying documentation is properly prepared and packed.
- Preparing shipment papers in accordance with guidelines provided by the company enter order and shipment information in company provided database provide information of each shipment to the supervisor and at the delivery point.
Shipping And Receiving Clerk II Resume
Headline : Skilled Shipping and Receiving Clerk with 6+ years of experience, well-versed in warehouse operations, shipping and logistics. Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
Skills : Aspen Systems, Analytical Thinker, Innovative, Troubleshooting, Palletization, Hard Working, and Self-Motivated, Shipping and Receiving, Organized, Forklift Certification, Fast Learner, and Familiar With Core.
- Moving pallets and other materials to and from storage and production areas and loading docks.
- Cleaning and maintain the loading docks in compliance with OSHA safety standards.
- Stacking and storing pallets at the end of the shift to keep the production floor clean and organized.
- Operating computer and RF scanner based computer systems with a high level of accuracy.
- Recording numbers of pallets and boxes of product on trucks at the end of production attached identifying labels to boxes of product.
- Unpacking and examining incoming shipments, rejected damaged items, recorded shortages, and corresponded with the shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Inserting items into containers, using spacers, fillers, and protective padding.
- Determining method of shipment (FedEx, ups, or USPS), utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Comparing identifying information and counted weighed, or measured items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.