Stationary Engineer Resume
Summary : Motivated professional with 10 years of experience as a Stationary Engineer. Experience has taught the absolute necessity of a team approach with a strong emphasis on safety. Possess a strong, ability to adapt to new surroundings.
Skills : Stationary Engineer, Operating Engineer, MS Word, Excel, Windows Environments, and SCADA Systems.
- Monitor building equipment and central plant operating vessels.
- Operate and maintain high-pressure steam boilers 200HP (firetube clever brooks) 3 of them and auxiliaries.
- Purpose of steam is for sterilization, humidification, domestic hot water, kitchen kettles.
- Bottom blowdown boiler to remove sludge and sediments that accumulate from feedwater.
- Operate and maintain water softeners for make-up and domestic Pour salt into brine tank for regeneration purposes of the water softener.
- Operate and maintain heat exchangers for domestic hot water.
- Maintain and troubleshoot centrifugal water pumps to perform correctly and efficiently.
- Perform daily water analysis for high-pressure steam vessels, cooling towers, and chilled water loop system.
Assistant Stationary Engineer Resume
Headline : 7 years of experience as a Stationary Engineer is now seeking a job using the skills and knowledge that one is acquired while working in the industrial field as well as creating new challenges for my career growth.
Skills : Power Plant Operator, Operations, Management, Monitoring, QC Analysis.
- Measuring and installing pipe and removal, repair and replacement of lavatory fixtures, including Sloan valves.
- Demonstrated exceptional performance during a career in instances where trouble-shooting skills proved to be invaluable to employers when emergency situations arose.
- Demonstrated capability to trouble-shoot almost any type of problem - from electrical systems to wiring, to other miscellaneous areas in the engineering field.
- Communicate with coworkers, security personnel, staff and patients maintaining a consistent state of readiness.
- Interact with vendors, contractors, etc in accordance with company guidelines ensuring they are providing quality work.
- Maintaining a professional manner in accordance with hospital guideline.
- Maintain, operate and repair fire-tube boilers, crane 500-ton absorbers and various HVAC fan systems.
Sr. Stationary Engineer Resume
Summary : Searching for an opportunity to use my 13 years of extensive experience and training as a Stationary Engineer to help a growing company, make the most efficient use of their equipment and facilities.
Skills : HVAC/R and Building Automation, ICE Certification, Air Distribution, Heat Pumps, Air Conditioning, Oil and Gas Heat.
- Worked independently to operate, maintain, and repair, heating, ventilating, refrigeration, and air conditioning systems.
- Utilize computerized mechanical equipment and other mechanical systems, work from plans, drawings, and specifications, and keep management informed.
- Created reports and provided preventative maintenance documents for all levels of management.
- Working with other stationary engineers, contractors, and vendors, and other county employees to install, operate, and maintain heating, and air conditioning systems.
- Work from plans, drawings, and specifications to ensure County, State, and federally mandated laws are followed.
- Keep accurate records, prepare reports for work requests and customer requests, think and act quickly in emergencies, and keep supervisors informed.
- Complete preventative maintenance according to standards to ensure that equipment is maintained on a consistent basis.
- Analyzed and fixed kitchen equipment and other equipment that is specific to a correctional facility.
Associate Stationary Engineer Resume
Objective : An experienced Associate Stationary Engineer is now seeking a supervisory or managerial position in the facility engineering field.
Skills : Engineering, Computer Operating Systems, Centrifugal Chillers (Trane and York), Hot Water and Steam Boilers, Water Treatment BMS (Metasys, Delta V, Alerton, Andover, Trane Summit), SCADA and Data Trax.
- Operation and maintenance of three 700 hp firetube boilers.
- Operate and maintain three 400 hp air compressors, dryers, receivers, alarms, and Controls.
- Operate and maintain one 2Mw Co-gen plant consisting of one 5,000 hp natural gas-powered Caterpillar 3216 engine attached to a Vaporphase heat recovery steam generator.
- Operate and maintain 3 Trane 900 ton Centra-Vac chillers, and associated pumps, cooling towers, and auxiliary equipment.
- Monitor building automation systems energy management system.
- Responding and escalating action to alarms as appropriate to maintain and or owners and issuing web-based work orders when needed.
- Daily chemical analysis and treatment of all process water systems, including softeners, boilers, chillers, condensers, blowdown tanks, wastewater, etc.
- Monitor and record temperature, pressure, flow, level and assorted readings on all flow meters, gauges, thermocouples, digital and analog on all equipment.
- Operate and maintain air pollution control systems for combustion gases on Co-gen using Urea injection system.
Principal Stationary Engineer Resume
Summary : A detail-oriented individual always looking for solutions. Motivated manager with 20 plus years of vast experience as a Principal Stationary Engineer, with a positive attitude skilled at keeping strong working relations with staff, supervisors, and customer. Ready to assist in any way possible to provide the customer with a positive experience.
Skills : Computer Knowledge, Operations, Team Management, SCADA, Equipment Handling, Quality Control Analysis.
- Conducted a variety of repairs and replacements on rooftop units, water source heat pumps, boilers, cooling towers, BMS systems, and many other types of equipment.
- Trained new maintenance techs on equipment operations and repairs.
- Recommended building assignments based on qualification assessment to the Director.
- Assessed major equipment condition and made recommendations for capital replacements.
- Obtained bids for capital replacements, made recommendations on bids and supervised contractors through repair/replacement of equipment.
- Worked with the Director to review proposed mechanical systems on new construction projects.
- Accompanied Director on the punch list walkthroughs and assured that items were completed.
Junior Stationary Engineer Resume
Objective : Over 3 years of experience as a Junior Stationary Engineer. Seeking to safely operate, monitor and maintain, schedule, operation budgeting, energy budgeting all facilities from the hospital, commercial buildings, and power plant.
Skills : Microsoft, Human Resources, Management, Project Management, RETS, HVAC.
- Observe and interpret readings on gauges, meters, and charts registering various aspects of boiler operation to ensure that boilers are operating properly.
- Analyze problems and take appropriate action to ensure continuous and reliable operation of equipment and systems.
- Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities, including test results, and details of equipment malfunctions and maintenance work.
- Adjust controls and/or valves on equipment to provide power, and to regulate and set operations of system or industrial processes.
- Switch from automatic to manual controls and isolate equipment mechanically and electrically to allow for safe inspection and repair work.
- Check the air quality of ventilation systems and make adjustments to ensure compliance with mandated safety codes.
- Perform or arrange for repairs, such as complete overhauls, replacement of defective valves, gaskets, or bearings, or fabrication of new parts.
- Contact equipment manufacturers or appropriate specialists when necessary to resolve equipment problems.
Stationary Engineer III Resume
Summary : Highly skilled, conscientious, and precise, Stationary Engineer with over 14 years of experience, in the field. Responsibilities in maintaining heating and cooling equipment, as to air handling units, changing air filters, checking belts, heating, and cooling coils, fan motors, and also, modulation dampers.
Skills : Stationary Engineer, Plant Operator, Equipment Handling, HVAC, SCADA, Management.
- Start, stop, and operate newly installed 5 MW solar turbine to provide additional means of heating and electricity to the buildings of the hospital.
- Operate multiple Hospital buildings using Continuum and Metasys (CPO-10) programs to operate buildings automatically.
- Maintain the buildings with the proper cooling and heating systems for patient and doctor's satisfaction.
- Coordinate with contractors work orders during the required inspections and maintenance requirements.
- Order supplies as needed for office and equipment using the MARS system and submit POS.
- Report to the operations manager and Director at the end of each workday the plant status and daily events that took place.
- Respond to any after hour issues the shifts encounter.
- Maintain the Data Acquisition Handling System (DAHS) and Continuous Emissions Monitoring System (CEMS).
Lead Stationary Engineer Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Stationary Engineer with 10 years of experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment in which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Decision Making, Analysis, Documentation.
- Assist the Chief Engineer with the operation of the Engineering Department, services and repairs environmental-control systems in office buildings. a
- Utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory, pipefitting, and structural layout.
- Mount compressor and condenser units on platform or floor, using hand tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications.
- Fabricates assembles and installs ductwork, using portable metalworking tools and welding equipment.
- Install evaporator unit in the air-duct system, connects motors, compressors, temperature controls, humidity controls and circulating ventilation fans to control panels.
- Installs air and water filters in completed installation.
- Injects a small amount of refrigerant into compressor to test systems and adds Freon gas to build up prescribed operating pressure.
- Observes pressure and vacuum gauges and adjusts controls to insure proper operation.
Consultant Stationary Engineer Resume
Objective : Having 5 years of experience as a Consultant Stationary Engineer. Seeking a full-time position that utilizes my abilities with an opportunity to advance.
Skills : SCADA, HVAC, Design, Pipe Fitting, Fabrication, Documentation, Management.
- Make reports of work orders finished, report all progress, and keeping a current inventory.
- Coordinate with other supervisors on upcoming projects, including retrofits, and some mechanical projects that may involve shutting down certain equipment.
- Pump removal for sewage ejection pits that need the windings cleaned or a new impeller.
- Replacement of plumbing parts such as pee traps, Victaulic fittings.
- Electrical motors for air handler units that need bearing replacement or again windings cleaned for better performance and efficiency.
- Provide effective feedback reports on all building operating systems, equipment failure reports, fire alarm activations, and unusual incidents reports.
- Repair and servicing of chillers, heat exchangers o repair and servicing of steam water heaters.
- Repair and servicing of Modine steam heaters, chemical titration of boiler water, with preventive maintenance checks and repairs.
Stationary Engineer-Temp Resume
Headline : Stationary Engineer with 6 years of experience is now looking to continue to mature in my career while distributing the benefits of my knowledge, skills, and expertise by providing a safe comfortable environment for the occupants of a facility while simultaneously assessing and implementing methods or systems that generate savings for the entity to whom I work for.
Skills : Blueprints, Building Automated Systems - Allerton AutoLogic, Total Automation Concepts, VAV Electrical Control Systems, Pneumatics High & Lo-Pressure Boiler, Steam Systems, Fire Enunciator Panels, Fire Sprinkler. Systems Blueprints
- Responsible for daily monitoring and maintenance of critical systems for lab research, data collection, and surgical facilities.
- Including UPS, generators, deionized h2o, and medical gas farms.
- Use Building management to maintain system set points and manipulate changes to chillers, cooling towers, air handlers, boilers, as requested by patients and employees.
- Coordinate with contractors on facility shutdowns, new system cut-ins, and changeovers.
- Expertise in the installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical systems including high voltage 480V for applications.
- Adhere to a constantly volatile budget, update spending trends as required to maintain fiscal projections, while still meeting demands.
- Proven highly effective at simultaneously managing a multitude of large tasks, each with separate varying complexities and logistics.
Shift Stationary Engineer Resume
Summary : Shift Stationary Engineer with 11 years of extensive experience is now looking to continue my career with a good company in the field of Engineering HVAC, repairing, troubleshooting, monitoring and installing equipment to operate efficiently for maximum operational efficiency. Seeking to maintain a safe working environment for me, coworkers, and clients at all times.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Journeymen Painter, Data Center, Building Maintenance.
- Responsible for operation, monitoring, and repairing of environmental control systems.
- Operate and provide maintenance on the equipment in eight buildings.
- Monitor and control 1200's, two 1000's, two 750's, two 600's, and two 250 ton chillers with cooling towers.
- Monitor and control two 500 hp, one 200 hp, four 150 hp Cleaverbrook boilers.
- Perform tasks directly related to operating and maintaining high and low-pressure boilers, various heat-producing equipment.
- Supervised several projects dealing with running black pipe, copper pipe, redesigning chemical station.
- Perform water treatment test on boilers chillers and all associated equipment.
- Maintain comprehensive records of all vital operational / trend data including emissions for EHS via pi process book.
Stationary Engineer Resume
Headline : Experienced Stationary Engineer, acquiring for a position offering extensive experience in handling maintenance tasks associated with buildings and high-pressure boilers in a proficient manner along with ensuring general and preventative upkeep of the premises, while providing exceptional customer service.
Skills : Operate & Maintain Steam Boiler, Excellent Analytical & Investigative Skills, Documentation, MS Office, SCADA, HVAC, Fitting, Analysis.
- Repairing and replacing pneumatic control valves for hot and chilled water induction unit coils.
- Performing preventative maintenance on exhaust fans, condensate pumps, induction and fan coil units.
- Making adjustments to patient room and office space climates at the request of work orders using Intergraded System.
- Activating/Deactivating the negative/positive alarms of isolation rooms, and exhaust CFM to ensure no quarantined patients can infect or be infected by others.
- Testing life safety equipment (Emergency Generators, Fire Pumps, Medical Vacuum, and Medical Air Systems, Oxygen, Smoke Evacuation, and Elevator Recall Systems).
- Responding to emergency situations (fire alarms, smells, loss of power etc) following set procedures by the Fire Marshal.
- Recording changes in equipment and daily activity in the shift log.