Direct Care Professional II Resume
Headline : Over 6 years of experience as a Direct Care Professional. Committed, compassionate direct care professional offering hands-on experience in health-related care giving, and daily living assistance. Specializing in dealing with individuals with mental and physical disabilities.
Skills : Housekeeping, Personal Care, AMAP, Monitoring, Monitoring, Documentation, Transportation, and Great Customer Service.
- Helped with home management tasks such as preparing meals, grocery shopping, and cleaning.
- Developed a relationship to build trust and execute developmental and operational activities.
- Evaluated client's progress toward established annual and quarterly goals.
- Analyzed overall client performance and recommended the reassessment of specific plan goals.
- Performed or assist with personal care including bathing, teeth brushing, shaving and dressing.
- Communicate clearly and proficiently with staff members to ensure client's needs are met at all times.
- Prepare meals for the entire house three times a day in accordance with their individual diet plans.
- Accompany clients on community outings including dining, shopping visits to the park and museum.
- Increase the level of independence by providing daily undertakings that promote self- management.
- Verified client's protected health information (PHI) and responded promptly to discrepancies.
Direct Care Professional II Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Direct Care Professional. Exceptionally hardworking and focused with a superior work ethic and customer service skill set. Superb multitasker is able to handle a high volume of simultaneous clerical office tasks with the highest degree of professionalism and accuracy. Adept of fostering and sustaining cordial yet professional relationships with all coworkers, supervisors, and customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, SQL, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Access, Adobe Photoshop, Active Directory, Databases, Effective Listening, Verbal, and Written Communication, Proven Problem Solving Abilities, and Analytical Effective Prioritization, Orchestrating, Organizational, Interpersonal, and Strong Attention To Detail.
- Providing services and supports as identified in each assigned person's individual service plan.
- Interacting with all individuals and all staff at all times with appropriate voice tone, level, and pitch, language used and gestures and physical movements in compliance with individual rights and staff treatment policies.
- Providing formal/informal training and assistance in activities of daily living: dressing, bathing, eating, cooking, cleaning, etc.
- Providing formal/informal training and assistance with social interaction skills: talking, writing, leisure activities, treatment toward self and others, etc.
- Providing training and assistance with self-administration, and administer all ordered medications.
- Providing transportation for individuals to and from community outings/ activities and scheduled appointments as required.
- Attending work as scheduled which includes mandatory training sessions/ staff meetings.
- Complying with all duties, policies, procedures, and protocol and other written or verbal directives.
- Complete all skill training, progress notes, homemaker personal care, medication administration records, and other work-related documents.
- Effectively enter and maintain data for client progress and for communication with relief staff.
Direct Care Professional Supervisor Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Direct Care Professional. An experienced health professional in the field of developmental disabilities, autism, down syndrome and many more. I'm a Certified Medical Assistant, witch in-titled me to pursue many different aspects in the medical field.
Skills : Tube Feedings, General Medical Issues, Inventory Management, CPR and First Aid Certified, Use Of Health Care Equipment, and Aids, Use Of Copier, and Calculator.
- Completing and submitting clinical documentation in accordance with agency guidelines.
- Planning, preparing and serving meals and snacks according to prescribed diets.
- Directing patients in the prescribed range of motion exercises and in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
- Performing household tasks such as laundry, dusting, washing dishes and vacuuming.
- Assisting with transferring residents in and out of wheelchairs and adaptive equipment.
- Participating in the maintenance of safe conditions within the facility and other related areas.
- Working in a group home with 2 gentlemen, one with spinal biffin, the other downs, dementia.
- Encouraging and assisting the consumer with the enhancement of daily living skills.
- Document shifts responsibilities and activities, document descriptions of hours of personal care.
- Working alongside nursing staff, behavioral analysts, psychologists, and psychiatrists.
Direct Care Professional II Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Direct Care Professional. Administrative, customer service, clerical, caregiver certified, leasing consultant and property management, realtor personal assistant, cashier part-time, and some packing, shipping and receiving duties connected to one customer service position.
Skills : Property Management, Leasing Consultant, Personal Assistant, Customer Service Rep, Sales Rep, Purchasing, Accounts Receivable And Payable, Debt Collection, and Policyholder Services.
- Compliance with state rules and regulations regarding adult family homes (updated MSDS, fire safety, HIPPA, med administration, client rights, etc.).
- House budget, inventory, purchasing, petty cash account, charge accounts, and client's spending accounts.
- Assisting clients with shopping for their needs plus other duties as assigned.
- Providing transportation for clients when doctor's appointments or errands need to be done.
- Medications are passed out on the required shift, residential notes are completed daily, and cooking is done on a daily basis.
- Assisting women with mental disabilities to be able to function on a daily basis.
- Helping residents with getting in and out of bed's, baths and other automobiles.
- Following all policies and procedures and other duties as required and requested by supervisors.
Direct Care Professional I Resume
Summary : Service-oriented Direct Care Professional with One year background in Mental Healthcare. Core competencies include personal care, documentation and condition reporting as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Skills : Customer and Personal Service, Active Listening, Judgment, and Decision Making, Monitoring, Time Management, and Active Learning.
- Maintains records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles and with dressing and grooming.
- Care for patients by changing bed linens, washing and ironing laundry, cleaning or assisting with their personal care.
- Plan, purchase, prepare or serve meals to patients or other family members according to prescribed diets.
- Accompany clients to doctor's appointments or on other trips outside the home, providing transportation, assistance, and companionship.
- Entertain, converse with or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by clients, such as obtaining household supplies or running errands.
- Experience with individuals who have; autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, schizophrenia among other disabilities.
- Compass is dedicated to helping individuals with intellectual disabilities in their daily challenges.
- Monitored individuals during leisure time, recreational and social activities.
Teacher Assistant/Direct Care Professional Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Direct Care Professional. Seeking a position where my positive work ethics and attitude will prove to be a benefit to your company and your clients.
Skills : Trained Direct Care Worker, Medical Assistant, Respite Worker, Senior Companion, Housekeeping, CPR/AED, and First Aid Certification, Basic Life Support, Blood- Borne Pathogens Training, DCW, Respite, and Home Health Aide.
- Assisting direct care supervisor in the assessment of each individual (s) abilities, interests and need areas toward independent living.
- Staff behavior and interaction with individuals shall be directed towards the attainment of goals set forth within each isp.
- Assisting/monitoring/teaching individuals as needed in grocery shopping, menu planning, meal preparation and clean up.
- Meeting with individuals (as needed) on an individual basis to discuss concerns, problems.
- Handling emergency situations appropriately, interventions when necessary.
- Providing first-aid assistance to all residents and assist in the follow through on medical needs for residents.
- Grooming supplies, household cleaning supplies, and items needed for staff job duties.
- Requiring to communicate professionally and treat individual, parents and support coordinators with respect ross stores.
- Maintaining clinical records/documentation supervised residents in recreational activities made written reports of incidents occurring during shift.
Direct Care Professional II Resume
Summary : Over 7+ years' experience as a Direct Care Professional, working with and advocating for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities, including but not limited to Autism and Down syndrome.
Skills : Customer Service, Basic Accounting, Computer, Excel, Word, Other Software, CPR, First Aid, Positive Behavior Interaction, and Documentation.
- Supporting individuals with intellectual & developmental disabilities, to find and maintain work that utilizes their greatest talents and abilities.
- Supporting a person-centered approach to ensure those with disabilities have a hand in directing their services and a voice concerning their future.
- Supporting programs that promote self-determination and the rights of those with special needs to choose their own destinies.
- Assisting individuals with a variety of activities and community outings in a day program setting.
- Educating and supporting individuals in ways that will facilitate their ability to accomplish their goals and improve their overall quality of life.
- Providing support to the many different kinds of patients encountered through our facility.
- Communicating with therapists, doctors, and nurses regarding residents needs and progress.
- Observing and assessing student's behavior and performance in the classroom.
- Working directly with each child on a daily basis for a minimum of 30 minutes per day.
- Implementing lesson plans written for the classroom I was working in and implemented kindergarten readiness skills.
Direct Care Professional III Resume
Summary : Over 14+ years of experience in the healthcare field that has included positions as a Direct Care Professional, social worker, office coordinator, admittance/registration, unit clerk, and secretarial. Am able to easily communicate with patients and families as well as staff and professionals. Considered a team player who maintains a positive attitude.
Skills : Organizational, Exceptional Leadership, Interacts Well With People, Committed, Works Well In Stressful Situations, Microsoft Word, Inventory Management, CPR, and First Aid Certified, Use Of Health Care Equipment, and Aids, Use Of Copier, and Calculator.
- Working with individuals with mental and physical disabilities, providing 24-hour care and assistance with the daily living in a group home setting under guidelines set by agency and state and federal regulations.
- Observing and assisting individuals with their own personal chores and activities of their choice.
- Scheduling doctor appointments and attend and transport individuals to and from the appointments, labs and x rays.
- Redirecting individuals using tools provided and provide documentation of individuals progress daily.
- Hired to serve individuals who have special needs with a strong commitment, respect, and passion to help them see their full potential.
- Assisting individuals in workshop activities as well as personal hygiene among others.
- Documenting client funds, accomplishments enjoying my client accomplishments.
- Providing support in all activities surrounding personal care including toileting, bathing, and eating.
- Assisting patients that have had a traumatic brain injury with completing daily living activities while they rehabilitate.
Direct Care Professional III Resume
Summary : Over 9+ years of experience as a Direct Care Professional. Seeking a challenging rewarding position that I can utilize my knowledge and skills.
Skills : Payroll, Budget Management, Mediation, Crisis Intervention, Scheduling, Evaluations, Word, Excel, Filing, Answering Phones, Faxing, and Events Coordinator.
- Providing service delivery in compliance with company procedures.
- Have great communication with the consumer(s), their support person(s) and treatment team.
- Acting as a patient advocate and implemented total patient care through a team nursing process covering 8-10 high acuity patients per shift.
- Providing behavioral/emotional support and supervision for those with dementia and Alzheimer s.
- Providing training and assistance to all clients in making healthy dietary choices, and following any pre-established orders by medical professionals.
- Performing all tasks with a patient-centered focus while seeking opportunities for improvement of processes and treatments. Assisted patients with healing and recovery after surgery.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining a clean, safe, and secure environment for clients at all times.
- Maintaining safe and healthy lifestyles, and monitor for changes in their general health, appearance, behavior, and patterns of activities.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; attends monthly education and meetings.
Direct Care Professional Resume
Headline : Over 5+ years of experience as a Direct Care Professional. I enjoy work that provides a challenge. I am always interested to learn something new and expand my knowledge of the working class.
Skills : Moderate Experience With Heavy Equipment, Artistically Inclined, Computer, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, 36 Wpm, Conflict Management, Keen To Small Details, High Endurance, Patience, and Quick Learner.
- Responsible for helping individuals live a semi-independent life in their own home.
- Traveling to and from doctor appointments and various errands as needed.
- Maintaining communication with the supervisor of any and all unusual behavior or incidents.
- Providing assistance by lifting and guiding clients when needed.
- Providing routine and general care for each client such as dressing changes administered medications.
- Adept in performing household routine and other general duties.
- Ability to keep and maintain the living area clean and hygienic.
- Scheduling, escorting and documenting medical appointments.
- Serving as Assistant to House Manager; trained new hires maintained house budget and expenses and the scheduling of relief workers.