Returns Processor Resume
Summary : A Multiple tasked, self motivated individual with great work ethics, Having care and concern for the well being of others. Believing Safety is first. Customer service, administrative duties interest in all working aspects..
Skills : Safety, Inventory Control, Management,Supervisor, Data Entry, Customer Service, Quality Control And Returns Processing.
- Inspected returns for quality, visual assessment to know where to properly locate merchandise.
- Entered orders onto the spreadsheet.Print labels for packages, contact Customer Service for missing open lines, via E-mail.
- Checked for open lines to receive merchandise back and the customer receives credit.
- Closed open return lines.
- Demonstrated great work ethics and relationships with others.
- Kept work flowing, work other areas as requested.
- Received products returned by customers.
Associate In Theology
Sr. Returns Processor Resume
Objective : knowledge and strengths within the customer service and office environments provides with a strong focus on telecommunications, exceptional customer care (I.e., answering customers inquiries, directing them to proper parties, resolving any issues to ensure a satisfied client and providing expeditious and courteous service), multi-tasking and an overall ability to work well under pressure both individually and as a team player.
Skills : Manufacturing Practices, Food And Drug Administration Regulations, And Standard Operating Procedures.
- Inspected all products and packages as a result of customers' returns to the company.
- Provided customer service including, but not limited to, the handling of all customers' comments, questions, concerns and requests with regards to refunds, credits and exchanges, etc.
- Provided exceptional organization regarding packages ensuring that reach the processing department in a safe and timely manner.
- Processed merchandise, ensuring that all products completed their proper steps (i.e., going through the company's conveyors and being properly scanned and accounted for prior to inventory).
- Volunteered for and successfully completed cross-training in the deck and pallet department, as well as, the packing department, so as to be available to provide proficient and timely assistance in other areas of the company when needed.
- Responsible for the proper packing of specific items.
- Utilized attention to detail to properly follow the packing receipt for each order, assuring they are within shipping guidelines.
- Motorized and non-motorized equipment to stage and move products safely in the warehouse.
Jr. Returns Processor Resume
Summary : Competent worker who, during the ten years' time with one company, became knowledgeable of the various practices and proceedures and maintained the confidentiality of the company information.
Skills : Entry Level Management, Basic Auditing, Fluent In AX.
- Evaluated and repaired all returned goods, charted and records kept.
- Fixed and returned to customer in a timely manner.
- Disposed and recored on records properly, replaced with new product and returned to the customer in a timely manner.
- Started out in assembly, building of thermostats of various types, sizes and temperature calibration.
- Trained in the calibration of Electronic Thermostats for housing, ovens and various other types of heating, It was fast paced job done with complete accuracy.
- Trained as a back-up Quality control and Lead person.
- Able to read and verbily understand orders as give.
Diploma In Medical
Returns Processor III Resume
Summary : Experience providing loan and billing support to mutiple dealerships. Order Processing Representative with 3 years experience researching credit card fraud. Detail-oriented in reconciliation of customer's account. Learns quickly and adapts to new technologies.
Skills : Basic Computer Skill, High Fluency On Both English And Spanish.
- Received packages, scan bar code on the computer, verify, inspect and clean customer's returns to ensure that they meet the quality standards and that they are ready to go back to stock.
- Credited the customer according to the packslip's information.
- Used Basic computer skills and reading, hands on job and be fast.
- Managed daily quotas on assembly line set up Processed returns via box scanning requirement, redirection of boxes and coding of returns.
- Processed customer orders using QuickBooks efficiently Prepared orders for a shipment while maintaining complete accuracy Entered customer orders.
- Responded to customer's correspondence in a professional manner, enter accurate data into a customer's account.
- Ensured accurate payment and shipping method, utilize various software applications to navigate to correct items to be packed and shipped.
Diploma In Medical
Returns Processor II Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Returns Processor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Cinematograph, Customer Service.
- Responsible for aspects of operations on the outbound shift.
- Ensured quality control standards were maintained.
- Received orders and prepared merchandise for shipping.
- Utilized computer order processing system.
- Skilled in customer and employee communications.
- Trained associates in receiving procedures, safety, and policies.
- Processed reclamation reports and reviewed results for accuracy.
- Communicated with staff in all departments and at all levels.
Returns Processor I Resume
Headline : Experience in setting up, operating, tending production machines, assembling small and large parts and also keepin a clean and health enviorment. 4 year of direct exsperience in Housekeeping.
Skills : Inventory, Operate Machinery, Assemble, Operate Power
- Processed merchandise returned to the Duluth Trading Company's warehouse for return, reorder or exchange.
- Used multiple computer programs throughout the day, including MS Office suites.
- Entrusted to sensitive financial information.
- Acquired the skills and ability to successfully process returns at an above-average pace.
- Welcomed requests from co-workers to assist them in processing difficult returns accurately.
- Used Data entry, research, Learned various market-specific software programs quickly.
- Practiced safety and housekeeping according to company policy and procedures.
Returns Processor/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Returns Processor position as a team player in a people oriented organization where can maximize customer service experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
Skills : Customer Service, Forklift Operator.
- Returned merchandise, inspect package condition and assess paperwork sent in with return instructions for proper return procedures.
- Inspected return merchandise, checking for quality and condition of the product to determine return category.
- Received merchandise, following all security and safety return procedures for each product type.
- Distributed return items to their proper location considering all factors including the value of the product, its condition, and type of return.
- Identified critical distribution issues and report them to the team lead/supervisor.
- Maintained a safe and organized work environment at all times.
Returns Processor/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 6 years of experience, including as a Returns Processor and as a Cashier in hospitality and Sales. Experiences include: Sales Support. Billing, Customer service, Sales, Multi line telephone, fax, computer and scanner operations.
Skills : Customer Service, Clerical, Cashier, Cash Handling, Senior Care.
- Processed returns to be put back in the database.
- Provided services to Repackaged and re-boxed undamaged, unstained items so they can be sent back to Restoration hardware stores around the U.S to be.
- Sorted through makeup Determined whether it was picked quality, employee quality or scrap.
- Entered information into a program called Boomerang.
- Repackaged returned products and determined how to resell the item for the highest dollar amount without jeopardizing the quality of the product.
- Accessed confidential customer information and accounts to issue credit for returned items.
- Palletized finished products to prepare the items for return to the warehouse.
Asst. Returns Processor Resume
Summary : Reviews computer reports to identify and trace sources of error; makes necessary corrections. Prepares a variety of straightforward special and recurring accounting-related reports, summaries, financial statements, statistical reports and reconciliation.
Skills : Microsoft Office Efficient, Typing 35WPM.
- Assisted Pharmacies and Hospitals with obtaining credit for their expired and unused pharmaceuticals.
- Consisted remain the highest quality scored processor.
- Conducted a manual inventory of each return our customers send.
- Processed to handle and manage Control Two medication.
- Forwarded any medicine available for credit to the respective wholesaler.
- Disposed of any medicine that could not be returned to the wholesaler for credit by following and adhering to strict federal and state regulatory guidelines.
- Completed Universal Pharmaceutical Waste training and refresher training as needed.
Bachelor Of Arts
Returns Processor Resume
Objective : Returns Processor with diverse experience in different areas. Quickly learn new tasks and work well in team environment. Diligent professional with solid work ethic and flexible schedule.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Stocking, Data Entry, Training.
- Used scanners and had to keep track of all processed and non-processed orders.
- Kept production above average.
- Worked progress Skills Used was very top speed, multi-tasked and learned how to return orders.
- Showed leadership skills and needed no help or assistance with performance.
- Learned to deal with all different types of attitudes.
- Learned to read return order and followed directions very well.
- Contacted vendors to return material we did not stock in our warehouse to get credit from them.
Na In Restaurant