Dock Manager Resume
Objective : Any work influences attention. Money isn't the motive but the experience under the belt will carry on with future references.
Skills : Inventory Management, Historic Research, Analyzation, Experimental Reasearch.
- Attached identifying tags to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Recorded numbers of units handled or moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Moved freight, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Sorted cargo before loading and unloading.
- Assembled product containers or crates, using hand tools and precut lumber.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks.
High School Diploma
Sr. Dock Manager Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging position that will utilize and enhance management and leadership skills. To provide excellent customer service and work ethics by striving to learn all required knowledge. would like to improve current skills to successfully accomplish ability to be promoted to the next rewarding level.
Skills : Strong team player, Great customer service ,General math, Basic computer .
- Cleaned up work areas and removed debris after extraction activities were complete.
- Used forklift to move product around warehouse.
- Packed containers and re-packed damaged containers.
- Relyed on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and direct the activities as well as the day-to-day operations for Inbound, Putting-Picking, Outbound Dock, and Customer Service.
- Developed and maintained a high quality non-union organization through superior recruiting, training, communication, and motivation techniques.
- Placed on maintaining the established NIH dock receiving process and fulfillment cycle times and standards.
- Reviewed of all key operation support areas is the number one priority.
Jr. Dock Manager Resume
Objective : Dependable, hard-working, focused, hands-on, reliable worker willingness to learn. Experience in plumbing, electrical, interior finish/carpentry procedures, rough carpentry applications and repairs, property maintenance. 2 years of Career Technical Program Completer in Excel.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Spreadsheet.
- Helped develop a culture and department consistent with the highest service standards and develop, benchmark, and implement best practice programs.
- Developed operations, performance metrics, and reports to management consistently on the dock receiving initiatives.
- Approved work schedules relating to sick leave, vacation, floating holidays and personal days.
- Responsible for scheduling pickups to meet department needs.
- Supervised all operations for assigned shifts and projects.
- Responded to support services questions, screens contractors, vendors and visitors while directing them to appropriate locations and management personnel.
- Assisted with setting up of meeting rooms for conferences, training, or video teleconferences.
Basic Law Enforcement Certified
Asst. Dock Manager Resume
Headline : To seek out employment with a reputable company and enjoy the things do, all the while using skills and experience to help a company improve whatever areas need assistance.
Skills : Office Suite, Building Codes, Production Stage Building.
- Assisted warehouse manager and supply technicians with relocation of equipment, office furniture, appliances, expendable and non-expendable items.
- Input data for supply records on receipts of expendable and non-expendable items.
- Assisted with scheduling making DRMO's( Defense Reutilization and Marketing Offices)appointments for turn in of all office furniture, appliances expendable and non-expendable items.
- Notified building engineer of services needed in the dock area, inside and outside the building.
- Helped maintain shredding bins for sensitive material in accordance with regulation.
- Controlled documents containing Personally Identifiable Information (PII) to ensure proper protection and accountability.
- Ensured proper safeguards are in place to protect sensitive documents prior to shredding.
A.A. Liberal Arts
Associate Dock Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a rewarding opportunity with a world class organization which will allow to maximize the skills and training gained from 10 years of operations management experience with the 2nd largest distribution company in the world.
Skills : Warehouse Management, Production Control, Solumina, SAP.
- Managed daily operations of Shipping and Receiving Dock including all reports.
- Planned, prepared, and revised work schedules and duty assignments according to budget allotments, customer needs, work-loads, and statistical .
- Verified accuracy of subordinates labor, computations, and records.
- Interviewed, selected, evaluated associates and preformed other HR functions .
- Actively oversaw in excess of 100 package handlers during their daily operations in all aspects from on the spot coaching to performance reviews .
- Responsible for training, inventory, cash register, customer service, book keeping Fast paced environment demanding.
- Responsible for maintaining and overseeing the town.
B.A. In Business Management
Dock Manager III Resume
Headline : Entry level professional automotive service technician with the motivation, knowledge, and skills required to diagnose and repair malfunctions in complete mechanical systems.
Skills : Office Administration, Able To Type 60 WPM, Encoder, Healthcare Data Sets And Specialized Registries.
- Supervised 10-15 employees.
- Operated dock, assisting the property owners association of Cherry Grove with inner town affairs, .
- Managed parcel assistants and support staff to complete work in a timely manner on average handling over 50,000 packages daily.
- Made sure skids are built correctly, wrapped, and the floors cleaned.
- Responsible for planning to ensure have enough people to carry out the daily increases and decreases of volume.
- Made sure all staff is safety compliant and that we meet the Hub goal of 32,520 hours no injuries.
- Created and implemented policies and procedures to complete tasks in a cost effective manner must make sure our TLH is a 92 each day to be productive.
Diploma In Automotive Technology
Dock Manager II Resume
Summary : Seeking a position where can work to the best of abilities to manage the warehouse staff and monitor the proper storage of goods in the prescribed manner to prevent any damage or loss.
Skills : Forklift operation and warehouse.
- Ran the sort according to engineering plans as far as thru put and staffing.
- Provided exceptional customer service by making sure our +2 day service is better than .74%.
- Noted, checked and signed off on truck loads by arrival time and departure.
- Assisted dockworkers with the loading and unloading of products, and insure that each truck and driver reach their destination in timely manner accordingly to the Shipment Data Log.
- Docked managers are also in charge of editing rewriting or emailing important documents to contracted partners on hazardous material or completed round shipments.
- Performed parts comparing different stats against other competitive brands for the best quality.
- Managed the LTL Los Angeles Dock for produce industry.
Dock Manager I Resume
Summary : 13 years experience as a Dock Manager and Dock Supervisor working with additional experience in material handling and inspections. Proven ability to manage comprehensive dock operations with a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding all defined performance deliverables.
Skills : Autocad, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Management.
- Monitored all loads to ensure on-time delivery.
- Responsible for daily interaction with customers, company drivers and owner operators.
- Assured clients of providing quality service.
- Monitored stock storage control and the processing of future orders with all customers.
- Brought an average of 12 to 14 new customers a year.
- Managed to increase cross docks over 50% and truck loads to over 30 per week, increased sales to over 2 million annually, generated maximum orders monthly.
- Planned methods to save costs on warehouse equipment, janitorial services, warehouse maintenance and waste management.
AS In Business
Dock Manager/Executive Resume
Summary : To expand leadership responsibilities, improve organizational ability to exceed corporate goals, and help honor all long-term commitments made to customers, stockholders, employees and the communities in which live.
Skills : Sales, Customer Service, Rough Carpentry, Basic Auto Mechanics, Food Service, Clerking.
- Managed comprehensive dock operations for a high volume transportation/logistics company serving a national clientele base.
- Directed all dock and P&D functions and maintained direct responsible for over 75 dock management and staff personnel.
- Implemented strategic processes and procedures that improved operating efficiency by over 30% without an associated increase in operating costs.
- Supervised internal project activities, produce senior level operating reports and maintained compliance to all OSHA and corporate safety standards.
- Managed up to 65 full-time reports and 30 part-time reports in all daily dock operations, material handling and related transfer activities.
- Assumed direct responsibility for facility safety compliance, on-floor risk management, cost controls and employee efficiency standards.
- Presented Claims meetings with the Inbound/Outbound shift to review high claims and how to protect freight.
Business Management Technology
Dock Manager Resume
Objective : High-energy Manager successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth. Core Strengths Restaurant management Staff development.
Skills : Hard working, Quick Learner, Leadership.
- Worked directly with Human resources to hire all dock personnel Freight Lines Liaison.
- Supervised up to 45 direct reports and assumed direct responsibility for freight flow management, vendor/client relations and key issue task force oversight.
- Managed up to 30 direct reports and maintained responsibility for all dock deliverable scheduling and new hire training.
- Planned work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads.
- Collaborated with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.
- Reviewed work throughout the work process and at completion to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Transmited and explain work orders to laborers.