Assistant Network Administrator Resume
Headline : To obtain a position in Information systems technology, that will offer growth, advancement, and a learning environment. Maintains accurate account records and monitors budget expenditures for telecommunications service and equipment; maintains an accurate computerized inventory of equipment and lines/services.
Skills : Mac OS X, Microsoft, Customer Service, Technical Support.
- Responsible for managing new hires and setting up new workstations.
- Managed mobile technology and devices.
- Managed Barracuda Spam and Virus Firewall to work with Exchange.
- Managed, maintained and provided support for collections software, Debtmaster.
- Responsible for ensuring successful file imports from respective clients using Debtmaster.
- Assisted with mass data migration from old software to new software Database maintenance using SQL, queries, and excel.
- Administered copier/fax/printer rights and usage.
- Performed software installations and upgrades to MS Windows servers and software packages.
Computer Information Systems
Jr. Assistant Network Administrator Resume
Objective : IT support for multiple site call center Setup and Install Cisco phones Hardware and software support. Train supervisors and agents on application use Network support Client/Server support Printer and scanner setup, maintenance and repair Run Network cabling Maintain Hardware inventory.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Networking,
- Maintained and diagnosed a Secret classified network consisting of 120 laptop computers, four servers, and over 200 users.
- Created user accounts in both a domain and within Microsoft Exchange 5.5.
- Installed and configured Windows XP and Office 2003 on all client machines manually and also using imaging software.
- Installed and configured several networked printers and instructed users on how to connect to them.
- Developed policies and network operating procedures in conjunction with management.
- Maintained a Windows Server 2003 domain controller, to include DNS and DHCP.
- Maintained a Windows 2000 file server and an Exchange 5.5 server.
- Installed and regularly updated a network-wide Symantec Anti-Virus solution.
- Terminated and installed Category 5e UTP cable to all machines within the network.
Assistant Network Administrator/Executive Resume
Headline : Responsible IT Technician with comprehensive experience scheduling conversions and cutover. Extensive experience in monitoring, tracking, and evaluating global IT infrastructure incidents. Work skillfully in difficult situations with both internal and external groups.
Skills : Python, Windows, Linux, PHP.
- Performed Tuning Established compatibility with third-party software products by developing program for modification and integration.
- Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and confirm requirements.
- Provided maintenance and development of bug fixes and patch sets for existing web applications.
- Diagnosed and troubleshot UNIX and Windows processing problems and applied solutions to increase company efficiency.
- Ensured network, system and data availability and integrity through preventative maintenance and upgrades.
- Provided documentation on start-up, shut down and first level troubleshooting of processes to help desk staff.
- Implemented company policies, technical procedures, and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports, and access.
- Recommended network security standards to management.
Associate Of Applied Science In Computer Science
Assistant Network Administrator I Resume
Objective : To invest skills and experience with company, in a manner that aligns and compliments future trajectory.
Maintains liaison with vendors, suppliers, and the telephone company to remain current and knowledgeable of new developments and offerings in the telecommunications industry.
Skills : Networking, Juniper, Cisco, Alcatel-Lucent.
- Monitored systems to ensure high availability and proactively prevent problems.
- Administered six Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 servers.
- Upgraded servers from Compaq to Dell.
- Installed and configured network software and hardware.
- Installed drives, memory, and SCSI cards.
- Wired a new rack cabinet and installed 3 APC -UPS backup power supplies.
- Built and deployed client systems using standard images and Ghost.
- Responded to user issues, evaluated and fixed problems.
Bachelors Of Science
Assistant Network Administrator III Resume
Objective : Seeking to join a dynamic and energetic Information Technology team that will allow to challenge and develop abilities while contributing to the team's overall success.
Performs and schedules demonstration or training sessions for District staff; trains staff in the use of specialized applications.
Skills : Active Directory, Network Management / Administration, Cisco Networking.
- Managed vendor relationships, perform risk assessments, managed capital expenditures, and coordinated external dependencies.
- Worked within an operating and capital budget as well as technology budgets for all project locations.
- Implemented an electronic help desk solution to increase accountability of support and its response time.
- Collaborated with organizational teams through a series of upgrades to capitalize on emerging technologies.
- Served with the unified communications team to increase productivity via network enhancements Exploited emerging internet technologies to allow remote access to key systems globally rather than locally.
- Enabled formation of 'paperless' projects.
- Implemented new BIM building processes integrating multiple parties in a purely digital environment.
Assistant Network Administrator II Resume
Objective : Field Support Analyst, Desktop Support, and Help Desk network technologist with experience with several global enterprises. Able to act as a single point of contact for global teams and overseas. Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects and work requests simultaneously.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Active Directory, Technical.
- Provided Deskside and Help Desk Support for the company IT Department (IBM Workshop).
- Managed computer peripheral equipment such as printers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Monitored system access and usage.
- Created user id's for server access.
- Coordinated daily backups of servers.
- Provided phone support to field offices and their representatives.
- Responsible for administration of daily backup of office servers and user account creation.
Marketing And Advertising
Assistant Network Administrator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging position in the computer networking field, which will afford opportunities to utilize education, knowledge, and skills ( Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and to further learn and progress into a promising career.
Skills : Cisco Networking, Microsoft Excel.
- Provided system administration and network management ensuring reliability and stability among all systems and components.
- Wrote network documentation, diagrams, and procedural papers.
- Logged incoming trouble tickets into a Java Client Database (Peregrine).
- Monitored servers and server clusters.
- Assigned rights and privileges to network workstations and end-users.
- Installed various forms and types of software on workstations.
- Created documentation of operating procedures and guidelines for using various software.
A.A.S In Information Technology
Associate/Assistant Network Administrator Resume
Objective : A proven-passionate, self-motivated individual with experience in multitasking seeking an employer that can utilize a strong background in data management and process engineering history to optimize using SDLC (system development life cycle).
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access And Publisher, Visual Basics.
- Installed and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems under direct supervision of Network Administrator.
- Assisted installation and maintained network hardware and software.
- Analyzed and isolated issues.
- Monitored networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Evaluated and modify system's performance.
- Identified user needs and works with a team to ensure user demands were meet.
- Maintained integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
Associate Of Science In Computer Information Systems
Lead/Assistant Network Administrator Resume
Summary : Cisco Certified Expert in Design, SP and DC. Juniper Certified Expert in SP Result-Oriented Network Architect, having experience of financials, large enterprises and service providers A growing track record of success in a broad range of technologies & expertise, ranging from high level technical support to network design & architect.
Skills : Routing, Switching, MPLS, Multicast, QoS, Automation.
- Provided administration operation management and support for all computer systems workstations.
- Performed frequent server checks and implements patches on servers also applying operating system updates patches and configuration changes.
- Performed maintenance of desktop computers and performance tuning.
- Installed and configured new hardware and software.
- Worked on Database correction of the entered record.
- Ensured network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Configured PCs and laptops for distribution to field offices and their representative.
BS In Computer Science
Assistant Network Administrator Resume
Objective : Extremely successful track record of configuring automated machines to output objective parts per minute figures by anticipating problems and preventing them from actions. Builds respectful and productive relationships internally and externally.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Active Directory, Technical.
- Installed new releases of the operating systems, updates and patches.
- Initiated development of company's intranet.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining software, parts and equipment for automated systems.
- Configured, built and maintained database servers, DNS servers, Portal servers, Targeting LAN servers, Routing servers, and Application servers.
- Responsible for knowledge of various types of insurance packages and required forms in order to automate the forms into the network system.
- Responsible for typing correspondence, receipt, filing and distribution of mail and maintaining an office library.
- Responsible for the recruitment of new employees.
- Responsible for inventory control of office supplies and equipment.
Bachelors Of Science In Criminal Justice