Test Coordinator Resume
Headline : Results-focused, quality-driven professional with extensive experience in education, counseling, and management demonstrating consistent achievement of objectives, strong multi-tasking and service skills, and dedication to organizational goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Dabble In Photoshope, Municipality Systems; Vision Appraisal Opal And Munis.
- Counseled students with behavioral problems and created behavioral plans.
- Actively served on the administrative team to implement school policies and procedures.
- Served on the Teacher Support Team, Drop-Out Prevention, GED, School Improvement Team and Site-Base Council.
- Served as a pre-collegiate counselor in helping students to choose the appropriate college.
- Worked with Community-Based Centers to serve our students and parents.
- Created and introduced the first intense student orientation program.
- Analyzed data and created various studies to share with staff members regarding student and teacher progress.
- Served as School Test Coordinator and delegated responsibilities for all parties involved.
PH.D. In EDUCATION ADMINISTRATION
Sr. Test Coordinator Resume
Objective : Information Technology as Project Coordinator, Business/Data Analyst, Test Analyst with Masters in Business Administration and successful background in Project Coordination and Administration, Business Analysis, Business Modeling, Data Mapping, Requirement Gathering, Process Mapping, Criticality Assessment, Technical Documentation, Software Validation, Data Migration, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of development and production support project.
Skills : Software Development And Test, Technical Support, Testing.
- Worked with Federal Programs to collect and analyze data.
- Prepared documents for Federal Programs based upon collected data.
- Prepared and maintained the Test Strategy and also the Test plans for each Test level.
- Coordinated in the development of Entry and Exit Checklists to support the execution of all test phases and migration through the test environments.
- Documented and managed the development of Test Schedule.
- Created, executed and documented Test case/test data.
- Served as the liaison between the ATTC, PEO Aviation, Program Management Offices, Developmental Test Command, Redstone Technical Test Center, test.
MBA In Financial Planning
Jr. Test Coordinator Resume
Headline : Involvement in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Experienced in reviewing business requirement document, system requirement specifications, functional requirement document and use case document while specifying overview of testing strategy, approach, scope and role in developing test cases and scripts for functional, integration, regression, end to end and acceptance testing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Developed detailed rough order of magnitude and final cost estimates for conducting test associated with the UH-60 Army helicopter.
- Managed customer funds, flight hours, aircraft maintenance, logistics, scheduling, funding, and personnel in support of Army flight test.
- Served as a graduate level course assistant for Cognitive Assessment and Learning Disabilities: graded assignments, assisted students in learning .
- Consulted with student clinicians regarding the appropriate use of testing materials.
- Developed testing schedules for system, functional, end to end and performance testing and reviewed the known risks upfront with the project team.
- Created Test Plan and Test Cases to cover overall functionality of the application.
- Tested the application manually to ensure that all the use cases / workflow are exactly performing or not.
Asst. Test Coordinator Resume
Objective : 22 years supporting Army Aviation in Budgetary/Financial Management, Project Management, Information Technology, Maintenance, Logistics and aircraft Flight Test & Evaluation. 5 years manufacturing experience supporting the US Air Force and commercial customers. Excellent managerial, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : MS Outlook 2003-2010 Internet Explorer Adobe Photoshop Adobe, Customer Service Typing 46 wpm 10-Key 102 spm.
- Collected and reviewed Disaster Recovery test deliverables for infrastructure fail-over exercises ensuring compliance with corporate Business .
- Performed Positive and Negative testing for system validations.
- Performed Functional, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Accepting Testing (UAT) and Regression testing of the web portal.
- Wrote SQL queries to retrieve data from ORACLE database.
- Wrote test cases to test the backend Database by retrieving the data for the tables using SQL.
- Performed Sanity testing, Integration testing, System testing and Regression testing by using the Tools QTP and VB Script Excel macro.
- Generated test reports including results of testing and product stability, including prioritization of issues and recommendations concerning release of product.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Test Coordinator Resume
Summary : Senior level professional with over 23 years of business Analysis leadership and Insurance industry experience. Successfully implemented a $2 Million software project. Cross cultural - International project experience Implementing a multimillion dollar software projects. Serves as a client facing resource recognized as a strong relationship builder with a passion for achieving results through collaborative teamwork and solid communication.
Skills : Project experience, Implementing.
- Performed in a variety of roles on the NiFit project: Test Coordinator, Requirements Analyst (Business Analyst type of role), and Tester for the BudgetWiser App.
- Delivered Technical and Functional requirements for the project along with RICE IDs (requirement identification codes) for each requirements.
- Delivered Test Plans and Test Strategies (for Integration as well as a System Test).
- Delivered Test Cases and Test Scripts for Integration, System Test, and UAT.
- Executed Unit and System Test scripts during test execution Phase.
- Performed Team administration and communication for the BudgetWiser project.
- Planned and managed the testing schedule as well as defect management activities.
M. Ed In Counselor Education
Test Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented, efficient worker who is willing to accept challenging roles with a commitment to job excellence. Diverse background in social service and education with the versatility, enthusiasm, and agility to handle multiple projects. Computer skills include type 60wpm, transcription, strong internet research skills and proficiency in several Microsoft Windows programs, WordPerfect, Social Media websites, spreadsheets, and database management.
Skills : Microsoft Windows programs, WordPerfect, Social Media websites.
- Maintained a high degree of discipline within the classroom.
- Adequately prepared for classroom instruction.
- Integrated daily lessons concepts with employability and living skills.
- Maintained accurate record keeping.
- Tested and diagnosed areas of difficulty - Prescribe individualized plans.
- Designed instructional strategies to meet student needs.
- Established workplace relations & ethics.
Masters Of Education
Test Coordinator II Resume
Objective : Over 10 plus years of professional experience in Information Technology with extensive experience in performing Manual and Automated Testing. Excellent knowledge of SSO, TIM, Claims Processing, HL7 validation, Healthcare Industry, Financial, Insurance, Retail, Credit Card Validations and Trading. Experience in Leading and testing Web-based / Mainframes / E-commerce and Client-Server applications on different environments.
Skills : Financial, Insurance, Retail, Credit Card Validations and Trading.
- Analyzed Requirements document from BlackBox testing perspective and reviewed The requirements document for testability.
- Performed system analysis and functional decomposition of software applications To derive software quality assurance test plans.
- Planned Test strategy on how to automate the testing.
- Prepared Traceability Matrices.
- Conducted UAT Testing and mentored resources on the team based on the business underwriting guidelines.
- Responsible for acceptance testing, functional testing, Integration testing, System testing, performance testing, stress testing and load testing the system Monitor the servers by Site scope.
- Determined the CPU utilization, Performance, Stress, Load and Transaction response of the Applications EZC-IPCS-NEAT, Eclipse, Ecomcat, Applications have been deployed using both server-side component models for developing distributed business objects.
Bachelor Of Science
Test Coordinator I Resume
Summary : A skilled Process/Project Leader with more than 15 years of experience in the credit card industry. Experienced Owner/Operator of small business. Extensive customer service skills. Strong analytical and organizational skills. Proficient with SharePoint, Clarity, SDC Portal, QIP, Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point, One Note, Microsoft Project), Lotus Notes databases, Mainframe, Dispatch.
Skills : Knowledge of architectures and tools for system development.
- Managed budget and cost estimates based on documented program needs.
- Developed and delivered lessons through collaborative work with teachers.
- Worked with SQL and Unix Shell Scripts to test database integrity.
- Tested the Web Services Interface with the Legacy Mainframes System.
- Inspected, tested, or measured materials, products, installations, or work for conformance to specifications.
- Discarded or rejected products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications using SAP.
- Performed visual inspections of finished products and pack for shipment.
Lead Test Coordinator Resume
Objective : Highly motivated QA Tester/Coordinator with strong managerial, analytical skills, and communication skills that allow me to work with all backgrounds and professional levels. Over 10+ years of software testing experience, working with different IT groups, managing testing initiatives, regression testing, completing peer reviews, providing defect reports to management, and meeting difficult deadlines.
Skills : IT groups, managing testing initiatives, regression testing.
- Responsible for preparing Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Schedules.
- Conducted status calls on a regular basis with the business, technical and testing team to monitor the test preparation status, execution status.
- Provided services like Digital Certificates, Full Audit trail and administration tools for configuration of Business rules.
- Analyzed requirements documents and Use Cases to prepare the detailed Test scenarios and Test Cases Designed functional and audit test cases for the UIM application.
- Handled Card Management System (CMS) application.
- Tested the Gemalto smart card authentication with respect to Role based access requirements Peer reviewed the test cases and have participated in the IQA of test cases.
- Provided necessary knowledge transfer sessions to understand the requirements for the new team members.
B.S. In Electrical Engineering
Test Coordinator Resume
Objective : Highly motivated QA Tester/Coordinator with strong managerial, analytical skills, and communication skills that allow to work with all backgrounds and professional levels. QA Tester and Coordinator with over 10+ years of software testing experience, working with different IT groups, managing testing initiatives, regression testing, completing peer reviews, providing defect reports to management, and meeting difficult deadlines.
Skills : Regression testing, Completing peer reviews.
- Raised issues/requirement clarification in query log Co-ordinated with onsite team for query resolution and functional inputs.
- Configured Quality Center for BT offshore testing team Deployment and the management of application Preparation of the deployment scripts for the deployment on Sun Solaris Servers.
- Installed and configured software on Solaris environment.
- Managed all testing efforts for the following Web-based Application: eSOMS (Electronic Shift Operations Management System).
- Utilized the Waterfall method for the SDLC.
- Coordinated efforts between Network Management and Technical Analysts for the setup of all testing environments.
- Managed the creation of all test cases for all phases of testing: (Unit/Integration/System/UserAcceptance/Regression/Performance/Release).
- Conducted peer reviews with Subject Matter experts for all test cases.
B.S. In Electrical Engineering