Civil Engineering Technician Resume
Headline : Operations Manager for Smart Grid Solutions, for the Gas Meter Exchange Project. Supervise and audit the gas meter exchanges, dispatch and route work, along with overseeing multiple field activities.
Skills : CADD, Technical Skills.
- Constructed staking and performing survey computations. Robotic total stations(S6), GPS, and data collectors.
- Experienced working with utility locators and implementing utility surveys into the final product of project drawings Thorough understanding of easements.
- Record timesheets, keep expense reports and bill appropriate jobs.
- Organized, compiled, maintained and send files Organize a day to day operations.
- Worked with other contractors either in person, by phone or email Interact with landowners and explain the purpose of our survey.
- Directly dealt with the public on a daily basis Meet project deadlines within the budget provided.
- Motivated, self-driven individual who conducts as a professional.
Civil Engineering Technician III Resume
Summary : Background in Civil 3D designing and drafting of land development plans, with expertise in storm water management, grading and utility pipe-network.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Office, Spreadsheet, Auto cad.
- Performed soil compaction tests on samples from the field to determine optimum soil density and moisture on the soil used to fill on the job site.
- Classified soils according to material, color and moisture content.
- Performed concrete strength tests on field cured concrete specimen using a compressive strength break machine.
- Served as quality control on worksites to ensure soil or concrete were put down properly.
- Achieved a high level of understanding as far as the importance of soil quality as the foundation of building structures such as buildings, roads, pipes, etc.
- Established the amount of material used, the best material to be used.
- Professional judgments on what might be the best procedure in a given situation for the strongest, safest, and most economical outcome.
Civil Engineering Technician I Resume
Objective : Graduated from an engineering accredited school looking for a position in the field of structural engineering to gain further experience in this field.
Skills : Auto cad civil 3D, Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Performed complex tasks of broad scope, with the ability to interpret, select, adapt, and apply guidelines, precedents, and engineering principles.
- Resourceful and use sound judgment, and thus have considerable freedom to plan and execute assigned projects.
- Required little guidance and can consistently execute abstract assignments.
- Exceptional communication and project team coordination skills. Have the ability to provide rapid and accurate experimental evaluations.
- Duties are often at remote test sites and require considerable travel. Operate heavy equipment including forklifts.
- Provided quality assurance for hot mix asphalt plants, paving crews, and quarries.
- Helped with filling out the documentation for good permits, state loan applications for water districts.
Civil Engineering Technician/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Dedicated Engineering Technology student focused on applying knowledge from coursework in Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing, as well as work experience.
Skills : CNC Programming, Manual Machining, Survey Software.
- Created technical surveys for the development of construction and reconstruction plans.
- Generated topographical and CAD models from collected survey data. Assisted staff about design, construction and bid analysis.
- Analyzed survey reports, maps, blueprints and other topographical and geologic data to effectively plan projects.
- Estimated quantities and cost of materials, equipment, and labor to determining project feasibility.
- Drafted site plans to redesign campgrounds, trails, and walkways to meet ADA Standards of Accessible Design.
- Designed a trail along the rim of Cedar Breaks National Monument in collaboration with the National Parks Service.
- Drafted improvements for a road in the Arizona Strip in collaboration with the Bureau of Land Management.
Jr. Civil Engineering Technician Resume
Objective : To secure long term loyalty by offering combined work experience, technical expertise and depth of understanding of the design, development and construction industry.
Skills : Micro station, Ram Structure System, CSI E-tabs.
- Researched and assisted preparation Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments.
- Supervised HAZMAT site personnel during environmental investigations and remediation activities associated with contaminated soil and water.
- Developed and implemented Safety and Quality Manuals also Training programs.
- Supervised classification testing and disposal documentation of solid waste.
- Performed routine field and laboratory tests and inspections for the purpose of verifying conformance to construction plans and specifications.
- Computed cut and fill volumes from survey data and maintain project quantity books.
- Responsible for verifying the acceptability of borrow sources and fill materials.
Civil Engineering Technician/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a co-op position in the field of civil engineering, structural engineering, or environmental engineering.
Skills : Technical Skills, MS-Excel.
- Participated in the preparation of road construction contract packets.
- Prepared surface models and road drawings by downloading survey points from Total Station.
- Creating AutoCAD Land Desktop designs, which aided technicians and engineers in construction/reconstruction of travel ways and bridges.
- Prepared drawings and supporting documents for the Mt. Hood Forest sign project, prepared reconstruction typicals.
- Provided calculation of quantities to be included in construction contracts.
- Served as a construction inspector for road maintenance and paving projects.
- Prepared timber sale tracking information as it pertained to road user reconstruction.
Sr. Civil Engineering Technician Resume
Summary : Objective and desired career goals are to provide knowledge, skill, and experience in Quality Assurance/Construction Control Management, oral and written competency and interpersonal communication skills.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Created CAD drawings for engineering projects. Inspect and prepare documentation for submission of costs on state highway projects.
- Created technical drawings using Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D based on given specifications.
- Prepared House situation plan, Grading plan drawings of houses in Iowa.
- Prepared a plan drawing for surveyors to stake the houses in Iowa Prepare topo map from field data.
- Prepared different drawings like utility plan, grading plan, demolition plan, dimension plan, and development rezoning drawings.
- Revised drawings and layouts to accommodate changes and enhancements.
- Maintained knowledge of Company standards and incorporate these into engineering design.
Lead Civil Engineering Technician Resume
Summary : Obtain a position where can maximize architecture, engineering, construction and management skills. Provide quality and program development and also effectively utilize training, expertise in human relations.
Skills : MS-Excel, Management.
- Assisted and designed roads, parking lots, walks, grading, drainage, and other site related systems for education contracts in the Northeast.
- Assisted and prepared mechanical system layouts and details.
- Prepared and constructed CADD Standards for both Arch/Site/HVAC departments.
- Reviewed and prepared shop drawings and specifications.
- Site department representative for developing CADD related standards within the company.
- Coordinated projects with in-house engineers, relayed information by means of construction drawings to contractors.
- Constructed and changed order estimating. Research development plots at the city office.
Asst. Civil Engineering Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that utilizes educational and professional experience to make a dynamic contribution for employer.
Skills : Management, Hard Working.
- Accessed to applicable building codes and standards regarding specific inspections.
- Effectively communicate with clients, job site supervisors, and design professionals.
- Observed work performed, and in progress, on assigned construction projects.
- Conducted material sampling and testing, as needed. Kept testing equipment calibrated and in good, working condition.
- Worked unsupervised and use time management skills to provide thorough inspections and testing.
- Maintained detailed records of observations and testing data.
- Inspected construction work done by subcontractors. Writing daily and weekly reports for the city engineer.
Associate Civil Engineering Technician Resume
Objective : To obtain a position utilizing current skills and abilities with the opportunity for growth and development.
Skills : Technical Skills, Quick Learner.
- Drew from design engineers, surveying, and water and sewer sampling for testing.
- Honesty is an important requirement in this field to build trust. To be on time each day and be reliable and dependable.
- Constructed and building relationships with important people.
- Completed tasks as required to assure a job is moving forward.
- Built experience that is beneficial for applicants to other jobs. Skills Used Mathematics, Computers, Surveying, and Communication.
- Calculated quantities/cost estimates for the design of transportation and recreational projects.
- Prepared DOT plans and specifications using AutoCAD 14.
Associate Of Science
Civil Engineering Technician Resume
Headline : A highly skilled, hard-working and dedicated individual with outstanding technological and organizational skills and the proven ability to develop and implement effective new systems.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Supervised and Inspected of Civil and Foundation Work.
- Pre and Post Concreted Utility and Process Units.
- Bar bent schedules for all reinforced concrete foundations.
- Supervised and Inspected of Pipe Rack Pier Foundations.
- Supervised and Inspected of Cooling Tower foundation And Timber Installation.
- Supervised and Inspected of Switch Gear and Control Building.
- Supervised and Inspected of Reforming and Distillation Foundations.