Organizational Development Specialist Resume
Objective : Senior PeopleSoft Resource with 20+ years of work as a Director, Program Manager, PM, Lead, Implementation Consultant for both HCM & FSM contract engagements. Broad strengths include: Project Management, Techno-Functional Consulting, Hands-on Implementation, PeopleTools, Process Design/ BPR, Communication, Reporting Strategy, Testing Strategy /Scripting, Security Planning, Testing/QA, Operational Readiness, Education & Change Management Consultant.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Process Design.
- Authored Test Scripts, User Procedures and manuals.
- Selected to work with VP HR on headcount analysis and Needs Assessment for recent Conrail merger/ acquisition filing.
- Received Commendation for this project.
- Administered Separation Agreement packages.
- Provided analysis for Critical Positions Project, CSX's largest CM project.
- Identified, profiled and created career plans for High Potentials.
- Created an executive competency profile.
Sr. Organizational Development Specialist Resume
Summary : Results driven leader with significant experience in leadership training and senior philanthropic experience. This followed successful careers in Engineering and Human Resources. Proven expertise in the design, development, and delivery of strategic professional skill development, and corporate philanthropy.
Skills : Effective Communication, Conflict Resolution, Crisis Intervention, Change Management.
- Provided strategic leadership by planning, coaching, offering facilitation and consultation services to staff by designing and implementing.
- Developed solutions to improve business process, set goals and objectives, used international standards for process improvement such as ISO series .
- Developed and conducted appropriate interventions such as Partnering, team-building, conflict resolution, and strategic planning for the purpose of positively affecting the level of trust within the organization, the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, and to ensure that organization policies and procedures support the notion of trust.
- Studied and analyzed the structure and function of Army Medicine organizations to resolve complicated substantive problems.
- Proposed organizational design change, and develops and designs intervention approaches and strategies to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Evaluated and developed short, mid, and long range planning for program requirements and the organization's mission, vision,functions, and capabilities.
- Identified and evaluated factors affecting workforce performance to include level of trust, morale, behaviors and beliefs, resources, methods, processes, materials, surveys, and results.
Master of Science
Jr. Organizational Development Specialist Resume
Summary : Motivated and highly skilled professional with over sixteen years of organizational development and human resource management success within industry leading automotive, manufacturing, and distribution organizations as well as talent management specializing in large number recruiting and cultural definition.
Skills : Mediation Certification, Development.
- Responsible for all hiring improvements, on boarding improvements as well as building teams.
- Conducted all interviews for hourly supervisor positions Changed hiring practices for new assembly line to include interview process, selection process, and training process.
- Changed led to new assembly line successful launch.
- Facilitated new hire welcome sessions, track and monitor attendance records and deliver key content.
- Redesigned new hire education sessions to promote adult learning and improve employee engagement.
- Learned Management System administrator for employee education, load, assign and track course completion.
- Designed and implemented customized content to the needs of new leaders, integrated with adult learning principles.
Bachelor Of Science In Health Administration
Asst. Organizational Development Specialist Resume
Summary : More than 25 years of Human Resource and Operations Management experience in the automotive and professional services market. Proven ability to support organizational effectiveness by partnering with business units to provide professional expertise, service and solutions that result in greater alignment of people and organizational objectives.
Skills : Business units to provide professional expertise, Service.
- Conducted an annual Needs Assessment for the organization and individuals to address gaps and enhance performance.
- Conducted a needs assessment and analysis to identify new development needs and recommends training methods accordingly.
- Developed and created a succession planning system by working with management to identify future leaders, identify gaps in leadership, and develops and implements plans to meet succession goals.
- Developed and created a tracking & reporting system for learning, development, succession, and performance management activities.
- Worked with senior management to select and identify successors of key and critical positions.
- Trained community and educational personnel in how to run a campaign , classroom discipline, conflict resolution , communication and team building.
- Ran ballot measures in Oregon for two election cycles.
Bachelor Of Science
Associate Organizational Development Specialist Resume
Objective : A dynamic leader with experience in training, project management, staff management, process re-engineering, operations and employee engagement. Specific expertise in facilitation, change management processes and strategic planning with exceptional organizational and communication skills. Interested in a challenging position focused on staff training and development, process improvement, organization integration and culture change.
Skills : .
- Created the Automotive group's competency models by job description.
- Organized new locals develop and negotiated initial contracts.
- Wrote, updated, and managed job models for positions across the enterprise at the specialist level and higher.
- Collaborated with HR managers to write and approve time-sensitive job definitions for open requisitions.
- Maintained Administrative and Technical Performance Appraisal (ATPA) to ensure any technical issues were resolved and audited consistency of vendor created translation for international ATPA deployment.
- Supported invoicing and administrative needs of department.
- Reviewed positions for US-based employees of i-parcel to ensure they were slotted in the correct job models and created new job models as necessary for the integration process.
Bachelor Of Arts In Psychology
Organizational Development Specialist III Resume
Objective : Dedicated and hard-working Manager/Generalist with primary experience working in manufacturing environments. Predominant work in Employee Relations, Performance Management, Strategic Staffing, Organizational Development, Health & Safety, Benefits Administration and Compensation Planning. Systems - Success Factors' Career, Compensation, Performance and Recruitment Modules; Halogen Performance and Learning Modules; People Soft, SAP/HR, SharePoint and ADP HR Profile.
Skills : Halogen Performance and Learning Modules; PeopleSoft, SAP/HR, SharePoint and ADP HR Profile.
- Participated in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Conducted recruitment effort for all exempt and non exempt personnel, students and temporary employees.
- Performed regulated processes in hardware systems to assist in purchase order production.
- Prescreened resumes, positioned candidates in ATS.
- Sourced, identified, and qualified candidates for key roles within company using a variety of creative recruitment methods.
- Managed the due diligence and pre-closing implementation planning processes on potential acquisitions Built and managed key relationships through the diligence process.
- Acted as a Key Partner in Candidate Development Processes.
MS In Organizational Management
Organizational Development Specialist II Resume
Summary : Experienced business professional, trainer, and performance development specialist seeks career opportunity to apply diverse skill set in helping a company exceed their expectations. Sales and marketing Training and education Relationship management Project management Writing and editing Organizational development.
Skills : Training and education Relationship management Project management.
- Conducted needs assessments across departments and levels- design, deliver, and evaluate interventions; create final reports.
- Designed and facilitated supervisory trainings- evaluate and analyze learning, performance, and business impact.
- Designed, coordinated, facilitated professional development trainings- evaluate training at all levels Design, administer 360 assessments, create results-reports, and generate development and strength-leveraging opportunities.
- Conducted and evaluated individual and team performance coaching.
- Administered Employee Engagement Surveys, analyze and deliver results.
- Consulted with department leaders to increase employee engagement.
- Conducted monthly New Employee Orientation.
Master's In Organizational Behavior/Statistics
Organizational Development Specialist I Resume
Summary : A dedicated business professional with over 18 years of versatile management, consulting, analytical, administration, & financial skills, that thrives on challenges and the opportunity to excel.
Skills : .
- Intervened with management and employee relationships when necessary to improve trust, morale, communication, and ultimately increase efficiency and productivity.
- Coordinated and facilitate strategy meetings with department leaders.
- Maintained and analyzed data/run reports in Learning Management System and in HR dashboards.
- Researched, designed, developed and instruct professional development courses and workshops to enable organizations to meet human resources goals and requirements.
- Provided organizational development consultations to state agencies, boards, and commissions.
- Maintained current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, federal and state policies, procedures and directives to provide and convey to each participant.
- Maintained knowledge of state and federal laws, and administrative systems to ensure compliance.
BA In Organizational Management
Lead Organizational Development Specialist Resume
Summary : Results-driven Talent Management leader with a passion for translating complex research and theories into practical solutions that enable leaders and managers to develop and strengthen the workforce capabilities, culture, mindset, and behaviors needed to execute their business strategies. Demonstrated ability to engage senior executives, HR, managers, and employees by listening to their needs, understanding their perspectives and incorporating their ideas into solutions.
Skills : Senior executives, HR, managers.
- Assisted in starting the talent management function within the organization.
- Standardized and aligned performance management and succession planning processes.
- Provided ongoing development of succession management program, Create ad hoc Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction survey data reports for organizational leaders.
- Trained users on the Press Ganey patient satisfaction database.
- Developed SharePoint and Excel tools for project tracking and succession candidate identification.
- Managed all aspects of implementing the automated employee performance management system for all employees.
- Created and executed a comprehensive implementation plan for the online Performance Management & Succession Planning System (SuccessFactors) including developing web based training courses, communications, system testing, master data setup, and super user training to support implementation activities.
M.A. In Industrial
Organizational Development Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Organizational Development Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : .
- Co-Led enterprise-wide engagement survey project.
- Led data analysis team, delivered results to senior leadership, and supported business unit follow-up activities.
- Developed the organization's Talent Management Approach by gaining sponsorship & buy-in from HR and business leadership, developing a project charter then forming and leading a cross-functional talent management team.
- Completed current state assessment and developed future state design for performance management, succession planning, recruitment and compensation processes to support business transformation activities related to the ERP (SAP) implementation project.
- Played an integral role in the development, facilitation and implementation of Service Quality Standards at the NYU Medical Center using a large-scale systems change design that aligned strategic business elements such as recognition systems, performance appraisals, metrics, hiring and orientation practices with core service competencies.
- Designed and delivered a participatory program that contributed to a 30% increase in customer satisfaction scores and a 25% increase in staff satisfaction scores in the NYU Medical Center food service department.
- Partnered with senior leaders to create and implement organization-wide training focused on improving service- related competencies.
Certificate In Principals