Senior Financial Advisor Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Senior Financial Advisor with a strong background of 8 years successfully implementing wealth management, risk management, investment and financial strategies to achieve individual and business success; Humble confidence and a strong degree of intellectual curiosity to further both personal and professional developments. Seeking a position serving individuals and families to plan for and protect their financial Futures through investments and insurance.
Skills : Financial Management, Management, Microsoft Office, Autocad, Bridge, Engineering Management, Construction, Financial Analysis, Finance, Portfolio Management
- Contacted customers upon owners request, to schedule and follow up with customers for appointments for services offered.
- Received constant phone calls from the customers and business calls.
- Used computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answered telephones and give information to callers, took messages, or transferred calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Handled transactions involving mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, stocks, bonds, real estate investment trusts, and advanced tax strategies.
- Independently operated a financial planning practice specializing in private-client retirement and estate planning.
- Built exceptional prospecting skills and found new ways to develop my client base outside of traditional cold calling by developing a highly personalized approach, focusing on community networking, face to face meetings, and onsite visits.
- Successfully maintained and often exceeded monthly performance hurdles consecutively for the past 11 months.
Financial Advisor/Insurance Agent Resume
Headline : Conscientious, reliable and multi-skilled Financial Advisor/Insurance Agent with a significant amount of experience in working with a team. Extensive experience in finance roles, acquiring a strong work ethic and developed interpersonal skills. Advanced abilities to communicate and effectively work with diverse personalities. Financial Advisor with sharp financial knowledge that will enable me to assist customers professionally and provide the highest level of service.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, Financial Analysis, Finance, Portfolio Management
- Supporting pre-service process by providing coverage verification and authorization for scheduled services.
- Communicating clearly to the patient or patient designee, insurance coverages/benefits, patient financial obligations, and the impact of unpaid services.
- Ensuring service orders, patient statuses, and resulting financial obligations are updated in the system
- Verifying the accuracy of all insurance information. Conducting patient account assessments.
- Confirming insurance eligibility for insured patients. Obtaining authorizations services where appropriate
- Preventing complaints by counseling with supervisors and managers who see a problem developing, offering suggestions to resolve potential complaints and modifying practices that cause repeated complaints.
- Documenting complaints by listening to the patient and patient family complaints, documenting details, and determining what resolution is sought.
- Alerting legal department and administrator by documenting unresolved complaints and potential legal actions.
Financial Advisory Associate Resume
Summary : Financial Advisory Associate focussing on connecting all aspects of clients' financial lives to help them prioritize and pursue their personal and family goals. Working with high net worth individuals and families to understand their financial situation, as well as help achieve their short and long-term goals. Customizes strategies around the client's needs and priorities. Achievement-driven, enthusiastic, team player looking to obtain a position within your company to utilize my quantitative and qualitative data-reporting skills to enhance the quality of service your company provides
Skills : Business & Operations Management, Financial & Accounting Management, Financial Planning & Analysis, Budgeting & Strategic Planning
- Determining the customers' financial services needs and preparing proposals to sell services that address these needs.
- Contacting prospective customers to present information and explain available services.
- Making presentations on financial services to groups to attract new clients.
- Building and maintaining client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and recruiting new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Analyzing financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients' objectives.
- Reviewing clients' accounts and planning regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Recommending strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage, and investment planning.
- Selling financial products such as mutual funds, 529 plans, IRA's, 401(k), and insurance products.
- Interviewing clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance or other information needed to develop a complete financial review.
BS in Business Management
Associate Financial Advisor Resume
Objective : Associate Financial Advisor with 2 years of experience in Financial Services. Multi-talented professional with strong work ethic, interpersonal and leadership skills. Actively looking to make an impact in the field of Financial Services/Wealth Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, EPIC, Microsoft Office, Management, Financial Analysis, Investments, Customer Service
- Advised members on ways to reach financial goals utilizing knowledge of tax-advantaged products, investment strategies, retirement plans, securities, and insurance.
- Assessed members’ assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives and establish investment strategies.
- Offered a broad base of investment products including value-added fee-based services.
- Developed leads and referrals from current clients.
- Developed personalized financial plans for members utilizing the Division’s approved planning software.
- Prepared and presented a variety of financial seminars for organizational personnel and interested member group.
- Sought out, developed and successfully maintained client relationships with ultra-high net worth investors.
- Created and implemented new wealth management initiatives including wealth management process evaluation, objective setting, cost-effective implementation methods, process reviews, specialized reporting tools, and packages.
B.S. in Business in Finance
Financial Advisor/District Manager Resume
Summary : Financial Advisor/District Manager with a strong history of developing and implementing financial plans that address wealth management issues such as investments, life insurance, retirement plan coordination, and legacy goals. To utilize my financial knowledge and skill set to instill client confidence and foster trusting relationships.
Skills : Mathematical & Quantitative Analysis, Financial Statements Analysis, Budget & Variance Analysis, Corporate Accounting, Month-end Closing Process
- Converting prospective clients into active clients by delivering financial service solutions specific to executive compensation.
- Generated net revenue in excess of $1,447,000 in 2015 as part of a three-person financial advisory team.
- Facilitating new business acquisition in the company's niche market of globally mobile high-level executives.
- Conducting annual reviews for existing clients to ensure product solutions continue to meet their financial goals.
- Acting as the liaison between accountants, plan administrators, investment companies, and insurance carriers.
- Serving as the escalation point for the service and case management team when issues arise that require intervention.
- Co-developed the financial advisory services team process and procedures manual and best practices guide.
- Working with corporate 401(k) retirement plans, employee stock purchase and stock option plans.
BS in Business Administration
Financial Advisor/Business Consultant Resume
Summary : Top-performing Financial Advisor/Business Consultant, adept at exceeding client objectives by providing comprehensive portfolio solutions that cultivate lasting client relationships. To become a member of a dynamic financial service company requiring my talents and enthusiasm to develop and present advance financial plans to existing and prospective clients.
Skills : Teambuilding, Leadership, Customer Service, Sales, Executive P&L Management, Bilingual In English & German
- Established client book through the proactive door to door cold call prospecting, with both individuals and small businesses, and through networking and referrals.
- Proposed client solutions following a needs-based analysis which included client's risk tolerance and time horizon, and varied in products from stocks, bonds, mutual funds, life insurance, and annuities.
- Assessed, assisted, and advised clients helping them create a long-term investment strategy devised to best suit their individual needs.
- Developed relationships with existing clients and built relationships with new clients resulting in new asset accumulation and retention.
- Presented and implemented tax-efficient planning solutions to help clients accumulate tax-advantaged wealth.
- Analyzed and managed clients' assets and liabilities to enhance their net worth using in-person consultations, phone consultations, and Skype.
- Prepare analytical studies related to financial planning and investment options.
- Created, analyze and implemented investment portfolios and conducted regular wealth management audits.
Master's in Business Administration
Financial Advisor/Sales Rep Resume
Headline : A talented, self-motivated, Financial Advisor/Sales Rep with extensive experience of 5 years. Quick learner to new investment strategies. Cooperatively work with others of my team and clients. Ability to relate to people of different personalities and backgrounds. Consistently maintains a positive attitude and enjoy helping people. Seeking a financial advisor position where I contribute to my local community and coach my clients to become successful investors.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Financial Analysis, Investments, Customer Service, Risk Management, Insurance
- Responsible for qualifying leads from inbound phone calls, quickly building rapport, providing comprehensive information on products and services and answering all questions.
- Listening attentively to understand and evaluate clients need for debt relief and propose solutions.
- Building strong client relationships that improved retention and increased referrals.
- Exceeding aggressive forecast sales goal and volume generating exponential amounts of profit for the company.
- Profiling and analyzing investment products to develop customized financial strategies for clients' financial needs.
- Comparing liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Answering clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
- Interviewing clients to determine current income, expenses, insurance coverage, financial objectives, risk tolerance and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Financial Advisor Resume
Headline : Analytical, bilingual Assistant Financial Advisor with 5+ years of experience and knowledge in asset management, budgeting, consolidation, accounting and reporting functions, and personal and corporate taxation. A meticulous, high-energy leader with strong personnel management skills. Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational and quantitative skills. Proven ability to interface effectively with executives, management, staff, and clients.
Skills : Asset Management, Financial Advisor, Sales, Portfolio Balancing, Retirement Planning, Long Term Care, Health Insurance, Medicare Consultant,
- Identifying and developing portfolio solutions for new/existing clients providing comprehensive reports and in-depth counseling on current, planned, and past performance in securities, insurance, and banking.
- Extensive knowledge and practice within international/federal/state financial regulations and tax law on securities, banking, and business practices.
- Planning and executing quarterly marketing budgets within the district/regional priorities and funding.
- Reviewing business operations and budgets to determine compliance and validity of requirements.
- Advising the District Advisor, Regional Advisor, and first command Office Directors on local market strategies, business practices, and funding requirements.
- Developing and implementing the business plan with short term and long term outlooks.
- Managing office compliance resulting in exceeding rating from internal audits.
- Procuring appropriate financial products for investment including but not limited to annuities, IRA's, life insurance, Medicare supplements, and health insurance.
MS in Finance
Financial Advisor/Coach Resume
Headline : An experienced Financial Advisor/Coach with a successful career managing risk, performing due diligence, leading projects, and handling time-sensitive, complex transactions. To employ my experience in financial analysis in a competitive working environment to make a significant contribution to the financial stability of the firm and to allow for future advancement.
Skills : Building Book Of Business, Microsoft Office, Management, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Sales, Loan Origination, Marketing, Product Management
- Cross-selling consumer and business deposit products that assist in retaining and expanding the relationship with new and existing clients.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with partners to maximize sales opportunities and achieve sales standards with the goal of acquiring 100% of the client's financial services business.
- Processing all new account transactions, assisting customers in their selection of various accounts and financial services, initiating and processing domestic and international wires, auto and mortgage loans, home equity lines of credit, and notaries.
- Performing daily office responsibilities and tasks such as account transactions, account maintenance, customer correspondence, balancing consistently, balance and monitor cash items, order and prepare cash shipments, and collection items.
- Profiling and analyzing investment products to develop customized financial strategies for clients' financial needs.
- Closely monitoring the performance of the current portfolio of specialty loans and made changes to achieve performance targets.
- Identifying problem areas within the loan portfolio, analyzing risks and suggesting appropriate solutions.
- Providing clients with comprehensive financial planning and advice to help them effectively pursue their financial goals.
MS in Finance
Financial Advisor/Assistant Resume
Summary : Results driven and Highly Acclaimed Financial Advisor with a 9 plus-years record of success in Finance and Banking Environments. Considerable experience in financial management, comprehensive risk assessment, detailed statement and financial analysis, forecasting, relationship management, and creating customized financial solutions for individuals and corporate clients. A solid history of building relationships within the industry, via internal groups, business clients, networking/professional groups, cold-calling efforts and volunteering in the community.
Skills : Relationship Management, Financial Analysis, Risk Assessment, Mentoring, Collaboration, Team Building, Customer Service
- Prospecting on a daily basis through many different avenues including extensive cold calling, cold walking, attendance at many networking events and functions, and philanthropic event sponsorship.
- Verifying insurance/coverage, notifying insurance companies of patient services and provide required documentation for bill approvals.
- Reviewing clients' portfolios, and actively introducing them to a wide range of investment vehicles, including equities, structured products, foreign exchanges, and derivatives, which match their individual financial needs.
- Fostering relationships necessary for building and maintaining a sound client base.
- Constructing and managing client portfolios based on the goals that they have set forth.
- Improving client financial positions while achieving client satisfaction and loyalty through excellent service.
- Developing/implementing best practices, procedures, and routines throughout the team's business operations.
- Overseeing multiple client associates with onboarding new client accounts and ongoing service maintenance.
Bachelors of Science