Content Writer Resume
Objective : Strategically-minded public relations and communications professional with experience in corporate communications, writing and pitching press releases, editorials, strategic planning, and managing public opinion.
Skills : Drafting Press Releases, News Releases, Social Media Management, Strategic Planning, Crisis Management, Phone Skills, Press Releases.
- Providing literary and strategic insight for a variety of public relations, marketing, and internal communications material to create effective and informative content from start-to-finish.
- Successfully develop messages on behalf of corporate management, leading the research, drafting, and editorial process that support the marketing, promotion, and publicity of MISTRAS' various internal divisions by managing public opinion though best-practice image management and planned exposure.
- Develop new methods and procedures to improve the quality of internal and external communications by developing copy and the creative literary direction for industry advertisements, feature articles, and company profiles.
- Regularly contact Subject Matter Experts (SME) to develop articles for products, systems applications.
- Coordinate projects between inter-department specialists, detaining responsibilities and timelines.
- Draft and edit media opportunities with partners, customers, executives, and subject matter experts to ensure content is appropriately communicated.
- Drafted over 75 announcements in one year.
M.A. In Public Relations
Sr. Content Writer Resume
Headline : Superior communicator, collaborator, problem solver, team builder, with an obsessive attention to detail.
Skills : Content Development, Content Marketing, Content Strategy, Proofreading.
- Wrote unique content for businesses within the legal, finance, health care, energy, real estate, public sector, education, and human resources industries.
- Worked with a team of writers and content marketing strategists to create copy that promoted clients' SEO, sales, and thought-leadership goals.
- Edited and proofread content to ensure proper grammar, quality, and consistency with AP Style.
- Primary editorial contact for numerous clients.
- Coordinated with subject matter experts for interviews and topic generation.
- Created a comprehensive debriefing document to chronicle client histories and improve writer transitions.
- Wrote content for a website that covers news of the emerging technologies and consumer electronics.
BA In Philosophy
Jr. Content Writer Resume
Objective : Seeking a challenging and creative position which will allow to utilize verbal, written, and customer service skills. Extensive sales and management experience, as well as proficient organizational, analytical and technical abilities.
Skills : Communication, Customer Relations, Professional Writing, Marketing Communications, Record Keeping, Researching, Interviewing.
- Writes articles on a topical and humorous nature.
- Works closely with the Marketing Specialist to post engaging content, upload videos, images, and audio files across social media platforms paced through an editorial calendar.
- Ability to organize information from multiple sources.
- Ability to write content, copy, and messaging in a variety of styles, voices, and tones, adaptable to different target audiences, product categories, and branding initiatives.
- Skills Used Creative Writing Persuasive Writing Brand Awareness Marketing Client Relations Proof Reading Editing.
- Researched, wrote, and edited original and high-quality content while consistently meeting daily deadlines in a remote position.
- Wrote a number of comedic/satirical quizzes and pop culture lists for the website, as well as conventional trivia quizzes.
Content Writer III Resume
Headline : Working hard on something and seeing a finished product. Whether the project be writing a blog post or press release, uploading content to website, creating a public relations campaign, or implementing social media strategies.
Skills : Written Communication, SEO, Editing, Web Services.
- Wrote and published "How Not to Register an ELT & Avoiding a Registration Mess" available on Amazon and Smashwords.
- Written for a niche audience to address a particular issue, this article has gotten at least 834 downloads since published.
- Considerable amount of marketing and marketing research went into a campaign promoting this article.
- Research on Google Ads showed that the keyword "ELT Registration" got about 90 views a month.
- Expectation was this number would fall off over the course of two years as the problem was addressed and solved.
- Research and write news stories for websites owned by News Headquarters Create humor and opinion articles for features sections Edit and publish any other writer-produced content.
- Wrote an original blog and web content for auto dealerships.
Certificate In Engineering
Content Writer II Resume
Objective : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales/Customer Service, Digital Media Production, Screenwriting.
- Write creative and compelling copy for blogs, infographics and website for eight brands across U.S., UK, AU and CA.
- Collaborate and communicate with writers, designers and developers on creative direction and vision.
- Strategize content quarterly based on Google Analytics data, geographical targeting and k eyword planning.
- Develop copy while maintaining brand voice and adhering to legal requirements.
- Manage creative team intern within realms of coordination, communication, direction, copyedits and feedback.
- Copyedit content from other writers and departments, adhering to AP style and providing copyedits with feedback.
- Plan blog schedule each quarter and delegate content to writing team and outsourced resources.
- Craft and proof all social m edia posts on behalf of clients and blog content via SproutSocial.
Bachelors Of Science
Content Writer I Resume
Objective : Over 4 years experience managing SMB size PPC accounts, analyzing data, compiling custom reports, consulting on landing page design, managing clients, creating ad copy and writing web content.
Skills : Adwords, PPC, Bing, Excel, Google Analytics, Reporting, Data Analysis.
- Learned a lot of random information as well as how to create easy to read content that is search engine and people-friendly.
- Wrote optimized articles for link building purposes.
- Created web content that helped boost rankings Edited for grammar and content.
- Wrote articles, blogs, and webpages that were sent to clients to be approved on a daily basis.
- Formated articles, blogs, and webpages using Html, photos, and infographics.
- Published articles, blogs, and main site content using WordPress and other site platforms.
- Research and write lists and articles for various websites, such as Answers.com, Roasted, etc.
- Provide images as well as factual information for a light yet informative pieces.
Bachelor Of Communication
Web Content Writer Resume
Headline : Seeking a position as a freelance content writer for a remote position. Over a decade of experience working with Marketing agencies, Internet Marketing firms, Online Retailers and with Content Agencies in freelance/remote roles.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Social Media Management, Social Media Marketing, Content Creation, Wordpress.
- Wrote client emails, welcoming them to our record label.
- Wrote content for websites, blog sites, and social media pages.
- Managed social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+.
- Worked on several marketing campaigns to generate new responses and interest in the music produced by the label.
- Client services including troubleshooting.
- Write, edit, rewrite and proofread articles for various blogs and websites, including BuzzFeed, Lululemon, Brand and more.
- Build high-ranking backlinks for growing e-commerce businesses through quality, SEO-driven articles.
Bachelors Of Arts
Freelance Content Writer Resume
Objective : Recent graduate with proven experience in budget management and marketing. Seeking to leverage academic knowledge and work experience into effectively filling your paid advertising intern position. Passionate and eager to learn worker with a sense of purpose.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Audition, ProTools, GarageBand, Wordpress.
- Remote CDA News is a growing online news publication.
- Writing enticing 400-500 word articles on a variety of topics within tight deadlines.
- Following specific SEO guidelines to ensure the search engine presence of published material.
- Researching material from multiple fields; including business, politics, technology, crime, health, science, sports, and entertainment.
- Synthesizing information from several resources into a clear and concise article.
- Creating catchy and informative headlines designed to entice potential readers.
- Processing work through the content management site Wordpress.
BA In Film
Content Writer/Editor Resume
Objective : Freelance writer with 4 years of experience in online media publication; looking for new opportunities in the writing industry.
Skills : Written Communication, Writing, Editing, Communications, Content Writing.
- On-site SEO practices, including proper usage of tags, titles tags, keyword usage, outbound, and inbound links.
- Extensive research for all articles, utilizing high-quality and reputable (.EDU/.GOV) sources.
- Incorporation of high-quality images into all articles.
- Website marketing via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram advertising.
- Developed interactive e-therapy website that promotes user engagement.
- Written, edited and published over 30 articles.
- Write and edit a variety of articles.
- Publish and promote articles on the blog and social media networks.
Content Writer Resume
Objective : Solid background in rewriting human interest and engaging readership, looking for jobs that create new conversations and solutions for global concerns.
Skills : Communication Skills, Research, Writing, Editor, Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Detail Oriented, Leadership, HTML, Graphic Design.
- Developed publication standard on human interest articles.
- Following trends and/or writing about underreported issues to drive traffic.
- Initiating interviews with global artists, local politicians, and national experts.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and SEO (Google News).
- Photograph documentation for galleries/story image.
- Maintaining brand identity with audience and journalists through constant social media interaction and networking.
- Reporting on national and international news through data analysis and fact checking.
BA In English