Functional Lead Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of IT implementation experience process and domain consulting, project management and business analysis. Good process knowledge in order to cash, procure to pay, acquire to retire cycles.
Skills : Peoplesoft Functional Lead, Peoplesoft Financials.
- Peoplesoft finance and supply chain modules and converting from the existing Lawson system.
- Involves integration with third-party systems and is a multi-phase project involving other tracks like human capital management.
- Works as a functional lead overseeing all the FSCM modules - ePro, PO, AP, AM, PC, KK, GL, CM, travel and expenses (including mobile implementation) and Supplier Contracts.
- Involves in requirement gathering, fit-gap analysis, configurations and preparation of functional design documents Showcase the Peoplesoft FSCM functional capabilities in the CRP Demo sessions and work with users to perform requirement gathering workshops.
- Prepar the AS-IS and TO-BE business process flow documents.
- Responsible for Asset Management, Project Costing, Supplier Contracts.
- Create configurations and setups of assets, projects, activities, budgets and its associated business units.
MBA In MBA
Sr. Functional Lead Resume
Summary : A successful IT professional with 8 years of experience in planning, executing, and managing complex Software development projects within time and Budget constraints across several domains using both PMBOK and Agile methodologies.
Skills : Payroll/Tax Processing, PR, HR, Acctg Systems.
- Handles all areas of information and technology needs for the various agencies & departments such as Department of Finance, Payroll and Human Management etc.
- Responsible for supporting the various projects that fall under the gambit as needed.
- Currently involved in managing the various Real Property Tax Credit Applications for the Department of Finance.
- Updates to accommodate all existing credits as well as new credits should become applicable.
- Tracks the available credits as well as those actually given, in detail and in summary.
- Directes all functional activities, analysis, and design and quality assurance necessary to develop and implement the Property Tax Credit System.
- Workes on customization of statements and dunning letters, testing the refunds process to create vouchers in AP, condition monitor, transfer worksheets.
Masters In Information
Functional Lead/Manager Resume
Summary : An experienced Oracle E-Business Suite Functional Lead having over 14 years of experience in 3 countries. 12 years managing and implementing Oracle Financials, Project Accounting and Supply Chain Apps in implementation.
Skills : Windows Systems, Trade And Logistics, Project Management, Virtualization, Reporting.
- Process modelling and BP080 MD50 design for custom reports Configuring CRP environments.
- Participated in various aspects of the project including project planning, resourcing and costing, data migration, data cleansing strategy and .
- Deployes both versions on time & on budget.
- Operates the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet.
- Release 12.1.3 E-Business Financials, Rollouts, Enhancements, Support and Hyperion.
- Setup for new legal entity, COA, Primary and Secondary Ledgers (IFRS, STAT & USD) Configuration of Inventory, GL, Purchasing, AP, AR, FA, EBTAX Config, testing and sign off for custom SLA rules for foreign and local vendor base invoices.
- Setup Suppliers' sites and Customer Master Inventory Item upload for PO and IR.
Functional Lead/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 2 years managing and implementing Oracle Financials, Project Accounting and Supply Chain Apps in implementation, global roll-outs, enhancements and support projects. 3 yrs Executive.
Skills : Trade And Logistics, Project Management, Virtualization.
- Defines Item Standard Costs, Open Transactions PR, PO & RCPT upload for new org (open for receiving), SOA definition for approvals and customize PO Charge & Accrual Accounts based on business requirement.
- Prepares Test scenarios, UAT sign off, Data Migration and co-ordination with business partners for requirement gathering, documentation and managing Share Point.
- Manages Issue Tracker.
- Provides intercompany (Lease Revenue & Expense) processes solution and mapped in Oracle EBS and .NET custom application.
- Workes on custom tables to create Financials reports for month-end close and other financial / operational reporting requirements.
- Operates the worlds largest land-based drilling rig.
- Implements Functional Lead of global roll-outs based on SDCL cycle.
Functional Lead/Execute Resume
Objective : Business Systems Professional with 15 years plus of experience in system analysis, interface design, project management, business process re-engineering, end-user support, and technical training.
Skills : PeopleSoft Payroll, PeopleSoft HR/HCM, PeopleSoft Benefits.
- Supported and enhanced PKMS Shipping interface with SAP R/3.
- Interfaced communication consisted of EDI and ALE platforms.
- Designed & developed a process to assess Shipping/Freight charge for Dealer orders leading to improved customer satisfaction.
- Charged based on weight scale in the sales order and the shipping priority.
- Supported upgrading / downgrading of shipping priority on partially delivered orders by re-determining shipping charges.
- Designed and developed a miss-shipment process for correcting inventory arising out of Stock transfer from Retail Stores.
- Resulted in better accountability and reporting of miss-shipment process.
Master Of Technology In Design Engineering
Functional Lead/Consultant Resume
Summary : Over 7 years of experience as a business analyst along with software application development experience, with proven problem-solving abilities, experience in working in a collaborative client focused environment.
Skills : Oracle ERP, Communication in Spanish and English.
- Responsible for implementation of GL, AP, AR, PO, CM, iExpenses and ASSET - Business Requirement, setup, testing, CRP, training, reporting/FSG and .
- Setup for new legal entity addition in existing Oracle EBS environment Config and testing for SLA rules, Payables, Receivables, Projects and EBTAX and provide UAT results to the business for sign off.
- Prepared Test Schedules, Test Plans (TE050), Test Scripts (TE020) Documentation of Issue Log and coordinated/ managed with team and business users.
- Produced FSG reports for business Project-2: Month End Projects Costing & Billing Closure Activities.
- Led role in Support Team for monthly Financial and Projects modules closure for 115 OUs across world in collaboration with technical team.
- Managed custom programs (Per Diem Differential Calculator etc) through documentation, testing and moving in production.
- Changed Notice (SPCN) in MS Access and migration of the software to web base server.
MBA In Engineering Management
Functional Lead/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 10 years of industry experience out of which 8 Years' experience as Oracle Financial Functional Lead Consultant in P2P and O2C cycles. Worked with Infosys as a Senior Consultant for financial modules. Worked with Wipro as an Oracle Module Lead for Financial and SCM modules.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Management, Excellent communication skill.
- Deployed both versions on time & on budget.
- Provided advanced clinical decision support and health management services.
- Founded by physicians with the goal of using evidence-based clinical intelligence to improve health outcomes and lower healthcare costs.
- Provided health plan's and health condition details of each patient which is developed in Microsoft technologies.
- Provided user friendly User Interface and to simplify the process of managing the patient details, maintaining the history of the patient's health and to keep track of the patient's health.
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and identifying the requirements and defining the business rules to user requirements.
- Identified of User Stories along with feature definition, reviewing the scope and estimation, preparation of UML diagrams (Process flow diagrams), Requirement Traceability matrix and reviewing of functional test cases.
MBA In Finance
Functional Lead/Representative Resume
Objective : An Oracle Application Business analyst having 13 years of experience in Oracle EBIZ. A techno-commercial experience in Design, Development, Implementation, Customization and Support of ERP software in Aviation.
Skills : Excellent communication, Leadership.
- Developed the deliverable documents RD020, BP080, MD050, BR100 and TE040's on the basis of functional requirement.
- Responsible for all Oracle Financial components and perform setups in CRP, Development, SIT, UAT and Production.
- Developed Functional Specification documents(MD050).
- Involved in testing for GL Interface's from Source system where the file came from Kronos, Ultipro, TM1 to EBS.
- Focused on requirements gathering, business analysis, user acceptance criteria/testing, championing change management, implementation, and measuring .
- Included conducting work sessions with global users to assess requirements for using the functionality, developing a high level.
- Responsible for conducting global workshops to demonstrate 9.2 functionality to client users representing.
B.E. In Education & Trainings
Associate Functional Lead Resume
Objective : Sr. Oracle Functional Lead with extensive experience in leading and managing teams in upgrading and implementing Oracle HRMS modules using AIM Methodologies. Extensive experience in managing teams of analysts.
Skills : System management, Leadership.
- Resolved existing implementation issues in HR, Advanced Benefits is the main focus of this project.
- Supported activities for Emerson Electric business units located across.
- Imputed income set ups for Group Term Life Roll out of New options domestic Partners and corresponding Imputed income calculations.
- Set ups for Open enrollment.
- Designed and configured New life events for Dependents change of coverage.
- Fixed employees with conversion/Implementation issues.
- Designed, configuration & Testing of Eligibility, Standard Rates & Variable rate profiles.
Bachelors In Technology
Functional Lead Resume
Headline : Over 14+ years of functional experience in design and implementation of Business suite modules including Manufacturing (BOM, WIP, MRP), Order Management, Shipping, Purchasing, Inventory.
Skills : Excellent communication, System development.
- Business Processed analysis for HR system compatibility design of Termination, Re-hire procedures.
- Designed & Tested of Fast formulas using application utility look ups and Global values.
- Benefit Extracted re-design & setups for Medicare Part D to enhance extracts.
- Involved implementation of Oracle modules such as OM, AR, BOM, WIP, OSFM activities and user training.
- Led the implementation of Oracle WIP, BOM and Order Management.
- Conducted design workshops to gather business requirements.
- Effectively negotiated design solutions with client on major gaps.