Production And Maintenance Worker Resume
Summary : 23 years of vast experience as a Maintenance Worker. Looking forward to demonstrating a strong work ethic to any company seeking a responsible employee.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Retention, Sales, MS Excel, MS Word, Cash Handling, Data Entry, GED, Call Center Environment, Customer Service Phone, Outbound Calls, Customer Requests, Internet, Counseling, Product Knowledge, Telecommunications, and Market Research.
- Performed various maintenance tasks, such as: utilize various power and hand tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, wrenches, precision measuring instruments and electrical testing devices.
- Carried out preventive maintenance measures to ensure that equipment and building systems remained operable and in good condition.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical and mechanical malfunctions making use of available documentation as necessary.
- Performed pipefitting tasks such as: o measuring, cutting, threading and assembling new piping for air, gas, and water.
- Routine refinishing of building and grounds, including applying primers and/or sealers to prepare new surfaces for finishing.
- Covered surfaces with drop cloths or paper as needed to protect surfaces during painting o filled cracks, holes or joints with caulk, putty, plaster or other fillers as needed.
- Applied paint, stain or varnish or other finishes to equipment, buildings, and grounds as needed using brushes, spray guns and rollers.
- Calculated required materials needed and estimate cost based on field measurements or work orders.
- Read work orders or receive instructions from supervisors or homeowners to determine work requirements.
- Maintained existing landscaping by pruning, mulching, gather and remove litter.
Maintenance Worker I Resume
Headline : 6 years of experience as a Maintenance Worker. Seeking to find full or part-time work that will enhance my current skills and allow room for growth.
Skills : Field Maintenace, Street Maintenace, Equipment Operating, Microsoft Office, Matlab, Powerpoint, Excel, Solidworks, Hand Tools, Critical Thinking, and Organization.
- Assist maintenance supervisor/property manager and/or perform assigned maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots and other community buildings.
- Assist & perform minor repairs to lighting, heating, air conditioning units, keep equipment in working order.
- Accept and transport deliveries of supplies, furniture, and other materials(80 lbs or more).
- Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market-ready units, including remove trash from vacant apartments (trash outs) prior to make-ready.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas to the maintenance supervisor.
- Maintain grounds with appropriate equipment in a clean, safe and orderly manner achieve miscellaneous maintenance assigned duties such as snow removal, stored material inventory, etc.
- Complete basic rough and finished carpentry repairs of internal and external structure.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required and assure guest satisfaction purchase supplies, equipment, and materials necessary to complete projects.
Cleaning And Maintenance Worker Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Maintenance Worker. Looking to obtain a position, with a professional company, utilizing my personal skills and experience, while offering the opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Customer Service Representative, Client Relations, Data Entry, Conflict Resolution, Strong Organizational Skills, Excellent Communication Skills, MS Windows, and Cash Management.
- Participating in general cleaning, painting, and repair work.
- Using hand tools and power tools in making minor maintenance repairs and maintaining grounds and walks.
- Providing assistance to officials, staff, visitors, and other employees as necessary. Checking to build at the beginning and end of shifts.
- Participating in building coverage by working evenings and Saturday rotation as required.
- Providing assistance as necessary to shop staff in keeping parts inventories accounted for as well as in the procurement of necessary parts for fleet and facility maintenance.
- Maintaining adequate stores and accurate inventory of cleaning supplies required.
- Office, break and restroom areas cleaned and trash disposed of properly.
- Training other maintenance and plant personnel on the best ways to operate the equipment.
- Working with other maintenance personnel in maintaining internal preventative maintenance system to meet FDA requirements.
- Replacing broken windows; repairs doors, door locks, and closets; install window blinds.
Facility Maintenance Worker Resume
Summary : 23+ years of experience as a Maintenance Worker. Looking to obtain a job where I can utilize my abilities and experience.
Skills : Computers, Audio Visual, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Welding, MIG, TIG, ARC, Some Aluminum Welding, Microsoft Office, Skid Loader, Pressure Washing, and Grounds Keeping.
- Performing maintenance on plant equipment to include, knitting machine support, dye tubs, dryers, sewing machines, boarding machines, packaging machines, boiler, air compressors, and HVAC.
- Working with the maintenance manager and department managers to identify machine issues and resolve in a manner to meet quality, production and efficiency expectations.
- Communicating with vendors to resolve mechanical issues to include purchasing parts as is necessary works with the plant manager to identify and implement process improvements.
- Maintaining facility by way of vacuuming, sweeping, scrubbing, stripping, sealing, polishing and mopping of finished floors.
- Setting up, moving and arranging heavy furniture, decorations, building equipment, and supplies for faculty events.
- Landscaping and clearing of grounds.
- Notifying managers of supply usage and demand, major repairs and building an operating system.
- Performing all sewer line cleanings and plumbing system repairs on a regular basis.
- Conducting air conditioning system water analysis as needed.
General Maintenance Worker Resume
Objective : 5 years of experience as a Maintenance Worker. My objective is to seek and successfully gain employment in a well-established industry in which my skills and experience can be most effectively unitized.
Skills : Responsible, Strong Leadership Capabilities, n; Team Player, Customer Service Oriented, Strong Ability to Communicate In Written Or Verbal Janitorial/ Maintenance Capabilities.
- Repair folk, changing springs, clutches, reprogramming locks, cleaning locks, etc.
- Repair sinks, replacing faucets, changing washers to stop dripping, etc.
- Change shower cartridges to stop running water, replace handles, stoppers, etc.
- Replace GFI plugs, checking to make sure proper wattage is coming out the outlets.
- Replace toilets, repair running toilets, putting in new fluid masters, flappers, wax rings, and caulk around the base of the toilet, etc.
- Clean vents to make sure they have proper air flow and replacing filters, etc.
- Operate hand tools that include drills, drill press, magnetic base drills, taps, pipe threaders, etc.
- Experienced with controls, transmitters, antennas, logic signal devices, and lighting systems.
- Operated all elevators at any major events held within the building.
- Completed daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures.
Maintenance Worker I Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Maintenance Worker. The kind of work that interests me is having something new to do. Hard working, I don't mind manual labor and getting my hands dirty. I have always been one to do what I'm told and won't stop until the job is done well.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Skid Loader, Pressure Washing, Grounds Keeping, Creative Writing, Acting, Customer Service, Conflict Resolution, CPR/AED Certified, Microsoft Office, and Weapons Defense Training.
- Worked throughout the store to maintain a great environment for both employee and customer.
- Pressure washed the outside of the building as well as kayaks that were hanging.
- Took care of the aquarium as well as organizing when changes were being made to the warehouse.
- Responsible for picking up and delivering building supplies with a company vehicle.
- Responsible for grounds keeping (landscaping, keeping the dumpster area clean, taking large items to landfill).
- Practiced an acute awareness of safety, accuracy, and quality of work in the completion of all assigned duties.
- Developed a strong proficiency towards mechanics and the use of advanced tools such as manual lathes, mills, drills, band saws and grinders.
General Maintenance Worker Resume
Summary : 13 Years of experience as a Maintenance Worker, in the construction industry. Proven to be skilled at meeting challenges and deadlines. Conscientious, follow appropriate safety procedures.
Skills : Very Quick Learner, Very Positive, Hard Worker, Perform Excellent Work, Building Maintenance, Computer, Conflict Resolution, Customer Service, Environmental Services, Management, Personnel Coverage, Personnel Evaluation, and Project Scheduling.
- Installed storm windows or storm doors and verify proper fit.
- Made minor repairs using basic hand or power tools and materials, such as glass, lumber, and drywall.
- Warped air ducts and water lines with insulating materials, such as duct wrap and pipe insulation.
- Explained recommendations, policies, procedures, requirements, or other related information to residents or building owners.
- Maintained activity logs, financial transaction logs, or other records of weatherization work performed.
- Trusted with different company keys and codes in order to facilitate the cleaning of facilities in a thorough and timely manner.
- Worked with the maintenance department on learning electricity and motor controls.
- Operate processing equipment such as fiber-sorters and the into grinders to crush and grind the recyclable materials.
- Deposit recoverable materials into chutes and place materials on conveyor belts.
- Stocked serviced and cleaned restrooms and gathered and emptied the trash.
Construction And Maintenance Worker Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Maintenance Worker. Looking to obtain a position as an active employee, involving responsibility and working with others as a team member to achieve advancement and growth for the company.
Skills : Blueprint Reading And Verbatim Compliance, Troubleshooting, Customer Service, Environmental Services, Management, Personnel Coverage, Personnel Evaluation, Project Scheduling, Safety Training/Trainer, Supervisory, Supplies/Inventory, and Control/Management.
- Performs maintenance of buildings, furniture, and furnishings, and mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment in hotel and restaurant properties.
- Responds to assigned trouble calls and assists other hotel service workers as directed.
- Proficient in basic hotel and restaurant trouble calls to include but not limited to basic mechanical, electrical and plumbing.
- Services and cleans all equipment, developing proficiency in restaurant kitchen equipment and systems.
- Maintains, preserves, and protects the assets of the foundation.
- Replace leaking water service lines to residential homes and commercial property.
- Clean the sales floor with an industrial broom along with a walk behind and rider.
- Accurately read blueprints and repair manuals to identify mechanical problems and fix them.
- Reports work accomplished orally or on written work order to supervisor.
- Perform work according to standard procedure and by building's operational schedule.
Utility/Maintenance Worker Resume
Summary : 28+ years of extensive experience as a Maintenance Worker. I am hoping to be able to continue learning and expanding myself into other industries where my experiences can be utilized and improved upon. I am looking for a challenging position with a growth-oriented company offering the opportunity for advancement and professional development.
Skills : Basic Computer, Photography, Irrigation System Maintenance, Grounds Keeping, Construction, Equipment Operations, and Maintenance, Irrigation System Design and Installation, Building Maintenance, Computer Literate, Low and High Voltage Wiring and Controls.
- Responding to all guest repair requests and resolved any maintenance issues they may had had.
- Performing preventative maintenance in guest rooms and facilities such as replacing filters and painting.
- Using radios, phones and internet to communicate with vendors and management, maintained parts inventory and placed orders for parts and supplies as needed.
- Performing basic electrical and plumbing work such as painting, minor drywall, wood trim repairs, plunged and unclog drains.
- Testing, troubleshot and performing basic repairs on all types of equipment, plumbing electrical components including lamps, cosmetic items, extension cords, vacuum cleaners, internet devices, replace electrical switches and outlets, and other guest room items.
- Monitoring heating /cooling systems to ensure proper operation and perform required repairs.
- Assisting with installing and maintaining electrical and power systems during the remodeling project.
- Performing preventive maintenance project to ensure excellent condition of facilities.
- Making sure all apartments units were ready for lease and maintained throughout the year.
- Supervising supply warehouse, operated the forklift, responsible for installing air conditioning units, door locks, showerheads, painting, light fixtures, cleaning carpets, and drywall.
Maintenance Worker Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Maintenance Worker. Seeking to obtain a challenging position in a company where my experience will allow me the opportunity for growth.
Skills : Building Maintenance, Computer, Conflict Resolution, Customer Service, Environmental Services, Management, Personnel Coverage, Personnel Evaluation, Project Scheduling, Safety Training/Trainer, Supervisory, and Supplies/Inventory Control/Management.
- Using assorted equipment such as vacuum, buffering machine, and floor washers to keep building floors shining.
- Removal of snow from sidewalks, driveways and parking areas using snowplows, blowers, and shovels.
- Using chemicals to keep the environment sanitized while continuously adhering to safety precautions.
- Ensuring the fire extinguishers and safety alarms are in working conditions.
- Reporting all repairs required and safety and fire hazards to supervisor.
- Assisting skilled maintenance workers with projects for the purpose of completing projects in a safe, efficient manner.
- On a daily basis, transporting equipment and materials from and to assigned areas.
- Reading and using blueprints, manuals, work orders, schematics, and technical drawings.
- Some of the basic duties performing are landscaping, repairing equipment, and maintenance where needed.
- Using correct tools for the job and made sure both tools and appearance were organized.