Membership Coordinator Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Membership Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Aweber, Mailchimp, Community Management, Content Strategy, Wordpress, HTML.
- Maintenance of national database Efficient customer service via written and telephone inquiries to association members, future members, chapter presidents and committees.
- Handle member and chapter complaints, issues and recommendations as needed Monthly consolidation of membership reports, numbers and recommendations to Director and TREA President as assigned.
- Ongoing staff support for Membership committee, Chapter Start Up and Assistance committee; Convention staff support.
- Weekly caging; batching of all donations and memberships including credit card processing via PayPal.
- Manage on-line store and walk-in orders, re-ordering, invoice processing and shipping.
- Develop and implement ideas for new store products; inventory control POC via phone and email regarding inquiries for multiple programs governed by The Memorial Foundation.
- Receive, process and follow through of applications for multiple Memorial Foundation primarily benevolence and food cards.
BA In English
Sr. Membership Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as an Executive Secretary, Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or any other position my skills and qualifications. Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with peers, supervisors, and managers.
Skills : MS Office, WordPress, Adobe CS6, Flash, Final Cut, iMovie, Garage Band, Constant Contact, PunchBowl, SAS.
- Informed new employees of County and departmental policies and procedures regarding personnel and payroll reporting requirements.
- Created and maintained employee personnel files, departmental position control files, and other personnel records.
- Prepared employee unemployment insurance appeals based on current federal and state codes.
- Constantly updated office guidelines, rules, and regulations to coincide with federal, state codes and other County regulations, policies, or procedures.
- Prepared personnel transaction forms for a variety of classifications such as sales associate, automotive repair technician, smog technician, and office manager, and other personnel activities in accordance with applicable salary guidelines.
- Arranged hiring interviews and assessment tests.
- Solicited new members and renewed memberships via mail, email and telephone communications.
AA In Paralegal Studies
Jr. Membership Coordinator Resume
Summary : A focused and resourceful administrative professional with a proven track record of achievement in complex testing, continuing education, database management, tracking, and report generation. Established capabilities in claims processing, troubleshooting, customer service, training, and financial analyses. An analytical producer with demonstrated expertise handling multiple tasks and priorities in a detail-oriented environment.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, LexisNexis, Legal Solutions, ProDocs, QuickBooks, ADP Payroll, Xactimate, Jobber, ChamberMaster and SoftPro.
- Managed complex testing and continuing education process to ensure problem-free implementation by communicating important deadlines, guidelines, and procedural imperatives to members and staff via e-mail, telephone, and memo.
- Acted as liaison between members, vendors, management, and board members, facilitating better communication and understanding of company's board goals and initiatives.
- Conducted review and analysis of processes to reconcile current practices with departmental goals.
- Suggested improvements and procedural revisions to management.
- Processed membership dues, information, orders and requests for materials.
- Tracked missing orders and systematic errors in order to streamline certification processes and rectify errors.
- Handled membership database while initiating and promoting interdepartmental cooperation to better facilitate organization-wide functionality.
B.A. In English
Membership Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Experienced, detail-oriented and versatile administrative assistant known for bringing excellence and enthusiasm to the workplace. Superior people and communication skills, able to interact professionally with executives, managers, colleagues, board members, vendors, and the public. Exceptional analytic and time management ability, comfortable handling confidential information and working in a fast-paced environment.
Skills : CPR, sales and marketing, credit card sales, Management.
- Coordinated and implemented organizations' professional and student individual membership program.
- Developed strategies to increase renewals and track fiscal year outcomes.
- Promoted HACE's various programs through job fairs and community outreach.
- Responsible for the implementation and coordination of membership drives through out the fiscal year.
- Responsible for assisting Business Development Manager in the coordination of Annual Career Conference.
- Responsible for the overall registration process and coordination of Annual Career Conference and other fundraising events.
- Supported the coordination of fundraising efforts and campaigns for the diverse programs in the organization.
- Coordinated mass mailings for Membership Drives, Annual Career Conference and job fair events, Responsible for data entry of all incoming resumes in our HRIS computerized resume database.
Diploma In Business
Lead Membership Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain and secure a position that will enable me to use my work experience, education, able to work well with people, quick learning skills, and to have the opportunity to learn and improve my skills. Strong verbal and personal communication skills, customer service oriented, technological skills, leadership abilities, teamwork skills, coaching and teaching skills, self-motivated, initiative, high level of energy, and quick learning.
Skills : Strong Verbal And Personal Communication Skills Especially.
- Duties include guiding prospective new members through the application process for new membership.
- Maintaining new membership records while keeping accurate membership data and understanding the communication of that data between the different databases used.
- Understand the bylaws and requirements for each type of membership.
- Maintaining accounting information while keeping track of bank information and keeping track of invoices through QuickBooks.
- Committee Responsibilities as Liaison Communicate with the committee chairman.
- Send out meeting notices and reminders using Microsoft outlook that meets the most efficient and effective means of communicating.
- Prepare all meeting materials, including agenda, minutes, and any other attachments.
- Skills Used In this fast paced environment, I use a large amount of communication and teamwork skills.
Membership Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Professional offering multi-faceted administrative experience with strong attention to detail. Attributes include proven leadership capabilities to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines. A genuine team player and self-starter, contributing an excellent work ethic and delivering a consistent competency of administrative skills in support of a professional organization.
Skills : Strong verbal and personal communication skills especially.
- Actively and on a daily basis, conducted extensive phone surveys in order to evaluate the eligibility of potential customers.
- Performed a thorough and detailed review of written surveys received in order to determine eligibility.
- Handled all PHS inquiries for membership administration in a timely manner.
- Addressed customer service requests by providing sales history information.
- Presented PowerPoint presentations at the department and off-site meetings.
- Participated in the interview and training of new hires within the department and served as a constant resource to newer membership employees.
- Communicated membership eligibility for assigned contracts with vendor chargeback group, ensuring that class of trade guidelines and contractual obligations were met.
- Reviewed and processed membership mailbox emails received.
Membership Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Excellent time management and organization abilities; adept at prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines, Superb verbal and written communication skills; articulate presenter and Adaptable student skilled in thriving in fast-paced, demanding environments and Committed to gaining the experience and education needed to accomplish professional goals.
Skills : Inventory Management, Proficient In Microsoft Applications.
- Served as first point of contact for incoming membership inquiries.
- Responded to member inquiries via phone or email, including registering participants for conference calls and webinars; provided website access assistance; disseminating information and providing quality customer care.
- Compile and send weekly and monthly member newsletters.
- Carefully proofread membership communications, website postings, etc.
- Conduct research on prospective member companies using LinkedIn, SalesForce, other online resources, and make phone calls to obtain relevant contact information.
- Assist in meeting preparation and logistics.
- Prepare in-house conference rooms for webinars and meetings with members and outside guests.
- Setup and monitor member participation during calls and webinars through online web support system.
Bachelors In Psychology
Membership Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Responsible for Composing general correspondence and other materials; developed new departmental personnel forms and procedures to improve efficiency and/or comply with new personnel policies and regulations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, IMIS, Outlook.
- Processed new and renewed membership subscriptions.
- Maintained membership rosters, databases and distribution list.
- Collected membership dues and applied them to member's accounts.
- Provided planning and scheduling of meetings and teleconferences.
- Compile and edit weekly and quarterly reports and meeting minutes.
- Assisted in the preparation, assembly, collation and distribution of membership materials.
- Handled inquiries from individuals, institutional subscribers and advertisers via the telephone and email.
Membership Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Objective : An achiever who meets or exceeds expectations A self-starter who displays uncommon initiative and works well under pressure. Excellent communicator both written and oral, a people person who works extremely well alone or as part of a team. Exceptional knowledge in providing excellence in patient care.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer Skills, Customer Service.
- Utilizing a propriety data base management system, managed all aspects of membership.
- Developed and actively participated in very successful recruitment and retention programs.
- Oversaw the processing member application/renewal forms.
- Ensured that revenue collected from members was properly accounted for and deposited in a timely fashion.
- Responsible for all organizational correspondence, to including editing, proof reading and finished product.
- Facilitated the distribution of our bi-monthly magazine the Fore 'n Aft magazine by maintaining and updating the distribution database.
- Acted as point of contact for organization utilizing exceptional people skills to interact with business, military and community leaders in an effective fashion.
Membership Coordinator/Representative Resume
Summary : Innovative, results-driven business professional with a proven track record of delivering results. Skilled with the creative and interpersonal skills necessary to position employees and clients in a positive light. Exceptional at thinking outside of the box to ensure client needs are exceeded.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Administrative Support, Project.
- Premier non-profit organization supporting legal advocacy work for social justice cases.
- Coordinated membership benefits for nearly 3,000 distinguished attorneys and public interest advocates.
- Researched, cultivated and solicited prospective new major donors members.
- Scheduled, facilitated and managed materials for quarterly board meetings and served as a liaison for major donors.
- Designed and co-built, with an outside vendor, a new prospect outreach and fund-raising database - which resulted in the organization raising over $500,000 in a single day.
- Led project to revamp donor renewal process, resulting in better membership retention.
- Rebranded marketing materials, to include conceptualization, drafting and editing.
Associate Membership Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain and secure a position that will enable me to use work experience, education, ability to work well with people, quick learning skills, and to have the opportunity to learn and improve skills.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Well-informed in Legal Proceedings, Call Center Inbound/Outbound, Customer Service, Food Preperation, Training/Working with Pets.
- Coordinates new membership appeals, as well as renewal and upgrade campaigns using direct mail, email and social networking applications.
- Provides fulfillment and stewardship of membership benefits, in coordination with Institute departments.
- Develops content for membership literature, including brochures, forms, letters, and special publications.
- Utilizes database software to record gift and sponsorship information and generate financial reports.
- Works with staff Institute-wide to ensure exceptional stewardship and visitor experience.
- Liaisons with Finance department to handle deposits and acknowledgements, and track budgets and accounts payable.
- Supervises part-time Membership Assistant.
BA In Art
Membership Coordinator Resume
Summary : Passion for taking care of the elderly and anyone that is needed of help. I also enjoy younger children as well. I have experience in most everything including the hotel industry, healthcare, restaurants, retail, convenience stores, and customer service.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Customer Relations, Administrative Duties, Hospitality.
- Greeted and directed club members and visitors to departments and activity locations.
- Distributed to parents and visitors various club programs and informational fliers.
- Maintained and ensured the accuracy of the membership records and files.
- Received, logged all program fees, and safeguarded all membership information.
- Maintained membership and attendance records and prepared required reports.
- Ensured that the club membership applications were completed, fees collected and cards issued in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responded to visitors, parents, volunteers, and club member's questions for information and made referrals to the appropriate staff if necessary.
AA In Business