Board Member Resume
Objective : Product of over thirty years of intensive leadership training in military, law enforcement and local government settings. That training, coupled with my post graduate education, background as an investigator with literally thousands of documented criminal and civil investigations, previous public relations experience and unrivaled proficiency in managing rapidly evolving situations in hazardous and politically charged environments, has uniquely prepared me to satisfy your organization's investigatory, security and management requirements.
Skills : Wordpress, Printers, copiers, faxes, phone systems, Purchasing, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Database Management, Client Management.
- Created and updated mission and vision statements.
- Reviewed and approved the organization's programs and services and approved strategic plan.
- Hiring and periodically evaluating the executive director, working with and providing support to the executive, approving the annual budget, annual report, etc.
- Approving major contracts and grants, troubleshooting when necessary, fundraising by directly donating to the non-profit and soliciting donations from others, advocating for the organization and member of the finance committee.
- Developed solutions as part of quality management team.
- Developed ideas for increasing fundraising and revenue.
- Ability to assess organizational needs and implement administrative procedures.
Vice President/Board Member Resume
Headline : Over four years of successful outside sales experience with the proven ability to develop and achieve new business, build repeat business and establish long-term positive customer relationships at all levels. I have achieved many goals in my career now and would like to expand my career outlook.
Skills : Journeymen Cement Mason, California Insurance Broker.
- Assisted in overall evaluations and oversight of various schools to ensure academic implementation as well as quality of educational standards.
- Met with various Principals and Teachers to assess needs and provide necessary support.
- Met with Superintendent to ensure standards as well as positive working environments were met, and also to make sure policies and procedures were promoted and enforced.
- Attended various conventions workshops and trainings.
- Attended fundraisers and assisted in raising funds to support academic services.
- Presently serving as Foundation Board President serving as a member since 2007.
- To raise funds to assist teachers in projects that is not funded by the school board.
Masters in Business
Editorial Board Member Resume
Objective : Self-directed, detail-oriented professional with 8 years' experience in combining customer service and event coordination. Equipped with an affinity for the DIY, knowledge of style trends in event production and a background rich in nonprofit work, budget management has become a praise factor among clients. As a clear communicator with strong organizational, time management, and creative problem resolution skills, I effectively manage priority assignments and special projects as a team contributor and with full autonomy.
Skills : Commission on Peace Officer Standards and Training:.
- Academic support and Mentoring program implemented for two consecutive school years.
- Planned annual student recognition banquet and secured the donor assistance of several area businesses.
- Held role as Parent Relation Liaison for school matters.
- Created quarterly newsletters and marketing materials for distribution.
- Co-wrote grant for United Way that earned the program over Created Twitter handle used to target audience for volunteer opportunities.
- Approved new policies, sought new grant opportunities and recorded meeting notes TECHNICAL Microsoft Word Microsoft Power Point Microsoft Excel Adobe Ilustrator Social Media Mac & PC Systems Erin Vincent Executive Director Ladies P.A.S.S.
- Attended the three-week session with administrators and superintendents from around the world.
BA in Communication
Executive Board Member Resume
Headline : As an extremely dedicated, competent, compassionate individual as well as possessing an abundance of resources and which allows me to be a positive advocate for all walks of life as well as exhibiting a conscientious and meticulous work ethic with a keen eye for detail. My excellent communication and intervention skills have provided me with lasting, solid working relationships and I continue to welcome all learning opportunities presented to me.
Skills : Management, Community Outreach, Cashier, Customer Relationship Management, Marketing, New Product Development, Computer Hardware, Community Relations.
- Determined the organization's mission and purpose, select the executive, support the executive and reviewed his or her performance, ensured effective organizational planning, ensured adequate resources, and managed resources.
- Determined and monitored the organization's programs and services.
- Enhanced the organization's public image.
- Served as a court of appeal, and review the boards performance.
- Prepared for and participated in the board and committee meetings, including appropriate organizational activities, suggested agenda items periodically for the board and committee meetings to ensure the significantly policy-related matters were addressed.
- Counseled the executive as appropriate to offer support in his or her often-difficult relationships with groups or individuals.
- Exercised judgment with the board in the control and transfer of funds and read and understand the organization's financial statements and otherwise help the board fulfill its trustworthy responsibility.
- Assist the development committee and staff by implementing fund-raising strategies through personal influence with others (corporations, individuals, and foundations).
Founding Board Member Resume
Objective : Master of Social Work level clinician with experience in individual and group counseling, working with diverse populations providing outpatient services. Experience providing services in hospital and community settings. Experience includes both clinical and generalist service to clients. Theoretical orientation includes trauma-focused treatment that is strengths based utilizing various evidence based treatment modalities (CBT, DBT etc.
Skills : Counseling.
- Appointed by Governor to sit on the board as a voting member.
- Responsible for participating in all board discussions and decisions to ensure safety of the public in the areas of cosmetology, body art, and tanning practices, and the regulation of the industries within the state.
- Reviewed policies and procedures for the board governing the practice and licensing and education of cosmetology practitioners, body artist, and tanning salons within the state of Kansas.
- Pre-approved continuing education credits for all industries.
- Reviewed qualifications and approved trainers and instructors for all disciplines.
- Reviewed and approved requests by schools for authorization for new programs to be added to the curriculum.
- Reviewed violations in practices and schools and assessed fines when required.
- Responsible for oversight of testing procedures for the state.
General Board Member Resume
Objective : Part-time college student at Kennesaw State University who graduates with a degree in Nursing.
Skills : Inventory Management, Secretarial Support, Event Coordinator
- Point of contact for outreach, and recruitment efforts for prospective students.
- Worked as Hospitality Coordinator, Event Activities Manager and lead tutor in our Student Academic Enrichment program.
- Mentored students to achieve high academic standards for educational and professional progression.
- Tutored peers who had academic challenges in the areas of Math and Science.
- Coordinated events, academic and recreational trips as well as in house meetings.
- Helped organize Academic Excellence Workshops that teach collaborative learning techniques that help students with attaining higher levels of education past baccalaureate degrees, the scholarship process, career advising and exposure to professional organizations that coincide with the students degrees.
- Provided excellent customer service as I was the first point of contact for many prospective students.
Senior Board Member Resume
Summary : To design and optimize safe and innovative, integral or standalone mechanical systems and components on new or existing product lineup of the company. To practice the skills and knowledge acquired through formal and informal education obtained from ABET accredited universities. To grow to new levels within the industry while gaining an enriching experience as the company's temporary or permanent employee.
Skills : MAtlab Solid Works ANSYS ABAQUS Pro-Engineering OpenFOAM AutoCAD English German C C++ Leadership Qualities Team Player Adaptability Time and Risk Management Skills.
- Responsibilities Board Member (Volunteer position).
- Served a long and successful tenure leading the affiliate through a period of ongoing growth.
- Served in several capacities including: President and Board Chair; Board Secretary, Vice President, At-Large Board Member.
- Included many years as resource development committee chair and on-site construction volunteer
- Expanded board recruitment and development process, including: created Development Director position to significantly expand the affiliate's fundraising capacity; Improved board-staff relations, including use of annual weekend-long retreats to focus on challenges, accomplishments and goals, and fostered open and honest communication.
- Initiated board member donation policy that successfully achieved 100 percent participation within first several months of implementation.
- As board president and board member, actively engaged with Executive Director and Development Director in fundraising efforts that led to significant donations from private sector, government and religious organizations.
MBA in Finance
Program Director/Board Member Resume
Headline : Award winning learning professional with over 25 years of industry experience in the development of training solutions that achieve business objectives. Notable strengths include integrity, dependability, project management, instructional strategy, training development, and building customer relationships. These strengths have been developed while working with great people on custom and templatized projects for Fortune 500 clients, public organizations and the military.
Skills : Healthcare, Marketing.
- Advocated for mental health consumers and family members.
- Advised the Mental Health Director and the Board of Supervisors.
- Reviewed and approved Mental Health Department performance contracts.
- Evaluated mental health community needs, requests, services and providers.
- Consulted with the Mental Health Director to prepare LMHB meetings, agendas and community events.
- Lead a Board of fifteen members and ran the meetings according to Robert's Rules.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting annual reports.
- Headed public hearings and attended stakeholder meetings to gain community input.
BA in Sociology
Advisory Board Member Resume
Summary : 8+ years of work experience in Technology/Software as a Product Manager and Software Engineer. Developed, managed and launched multiple market leading products to deliver revenue/growth targets for large customer base. Developed relationships with key client accounts to drive growth and market share. Experience in leading cross-functional teams, navigating complex organizational issues and communicating with senior members/executives.
Skills : Visual Basic, Microsoft Office, Knowledgeable In Visual Basic.net, Visual Basic 6.0, Basic In PHP, Basic In C++, System Analysis.
- Made sure that all the work is done according to the bylaws and the ethical principles of the Organisation.
- Made sure that the projects are taken care of in a proper way and be part of the process in the Board that will promote the NGOs projects.
- Made sure that the budget set up by the manager and approved by the Board is followed.
- Discussed the ongoing projects together with the manager and the rest of the Board.
- To be part of the creative process in the Board.
- From time to time the Board will have to try to bring in more sponsors or plan for fundraising projects.
- Supported the manager and others who are part of the NGOs projects, but Board members also have a control function, to make sure that none of the financial means of the NGO is misused.
Board Member Resume
Summary : Creative and dynamic leader with proven success in the management of biotechnology accounts, highly complex customer relationships and programs. Strong technical training combined with customer-focused project management abilities offer a unique combination of analytical and inter- personal skills to ensure timely and effective outcomes that meet the demands of competitive markets. Project leader and team player who is experienced working with cross-functional teams and collaborating with customers to enhance profitability and customer service.
Skills : Instructional Design, Project Management, Learning Strategy, Articulate Storyline.
- Recruited to serve on the governing board for the official alumni association serving the Stanford School of Medicine, and Stanford Hospitals & Clinics.
- Responsible for identifying strategies to engage alumni with the broader educational mission of creating leaders in the areas of biosciences and medicine.
- Passionate for enhancing PhD education at the Stanford School of Medicine through alumni mentoring, and fostering engagement between students and alumni to help guide career success.
- Assignments have emphasized skills in leadership and strategic team-building.
- Chairperson for the planning and programming of the 2013 Women in Medicine and Science conference sponsored by the Association.
- Responsible for managing a team of 7 alumni professionals and faculty members to develop conference vision and themes, speaker recruitment, and communication strategies.
- Serve as volunteer advisor to the Dean and Career Center to help identify gaps and potential solutions in preparing PhD students for success in their academic or private sector careers of choice.
- Mentoring current students in career development at various alumni events and through one-on- one encounters Guest speaker at PhD Lab Coat Initiation Ceremony.