Management Trainee II Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Management Trainee. Looking to obtain a position as a team player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve corporate goals.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Organized, Bilingual, Customer Service, Visual Merchandising, Adobe, Management, Retail, Training & Development, and Hiring.
- Effectively leads the restaurant during a shift to ensure that excellent restaurant operations are consistently achieved.
- Lead each shift by delegating duties, assigning specific tasks and ensuring team members are prepared for each day.
- Responsible for the training and development of team members contribute to a team environment by recognizing and reinforcing individual and team accomplishments.
- Follow inventory control procedures and guidelines follow McDonald's operational policy and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety/security, to ensure the safety of all teams members and guests during each shift.
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes the culture of McDonald's.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the restaurant and ensure proper setup and breakdown of the entire restaurant including dining room, restrooms, kitchen, and prep areas.
- Work as a team to prepare a restaurant for each shift ability to manage time effectively while meeting all job responsibilities.
- Greet guest to make them feel welcome and comfortable prepare food like salads, parfaits, and sandwiches.
Assistant Management Trainee Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Management Trainee. Looking to secure a full-time position in a fast-paced, competitive work environment with high integrity, honesty, and a forward-thinking atmosphere. With my natural drive for success, exceptional business knowledge, and outstanding people skills, I am seeking an organization which will allow unlimited growth both personally and professionally.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Visual Merchandising, Adobe, Management, Retail, Training & Development, and Hiring.
- Responsible for generating rental, lease, and used vehicle sales leads to grow business.
- Developing salesmanship by aggressively pursuing new business through sales blitzes, cold calling, diligent follow up, and a strong value proposition to potential customers.
- Managing existing accounts while continuously growing customer base through assertive sales tactics.
- Exceeding the revenue plan consistently, doubling the margin plan to 46% through effective asset management in 3q.
- Understanding the marketplace and customer base to maximize fleet utilization at the branch.
- Reconciling cash log, inventory, and delinquent reports daily to ensure accurate billing quality.
- Reviewing estimates and negotiates prices with body shop vendors to repair damaged vehicles.
- Creating strong rapport with body shop vendors to ensure efficient work and fast turnaround on damaged vehicles in order to gain maximum profit on each unit.
- Calling over 200 new and existing customers monthly to exceed marketing call quota and grow business independently execute and exceed business unit's corporate marketing plan through strategic scheduling of daily activities.
Management Trainee Intern Resume
Objective : Management Trainee with 3 years of experience seeking a management role. Skilled in training staff and establishing rapport with clients. Self-motivated with exceptional communication and computer capabilities.
Skills : Creative Problem Solver, Exceptional Communication, MS Windows, Proficient Quick Learner, Cash Flow Management, Strategic Sales Knowledge, Credit Card Processing, Multi-line Phone Talent, POS Systems, Fast Typing, Customer Service, Photoshop, and Chinese Words Processing.
- Answered an average of 30 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Greeted customers entering the store to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
- Successfully acquired an average of 15 new customers per month, generating a 10% growth in revenue.
- Handled the daily heavy flow of paperwork and cooperated with the accounting departments on invoicing and shipping problems.
- Developed a reputation as an efficient service provider with high levels of accuracy.
- Monitored cash drawers in multiple checkout stations to ensure adequate cash supply.
Management Trainee Intern Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Management Trainee. Seeking to obtain full-time employment within an expanding industry with a reputable company.
Skills : Retail Sales Experience, Customer Service, Social Media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Yelp, Twitter, and Pinterest, Mac and PC Computer Operating Systems, Website Development Using Wordpress, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Publisher, and Outlook.
- Open branch utilizing branch's operational plan and evaluate the fleet mix for upcoming reservations.
- Utilize regional branch's process for success to maintain a customer service score at or above the corporate average.
- Answer phones within two rings and assist customers in making reservations and answer questions about future, present, and previous rentals.
- Write rental contracts efficiently ensuring customers are in and out in a timely manner.
- Increase branch sales by understanding customer need and effectively using the 4-step sales process promoting upgrade options, optional protection products, fuel service options, and additional equipment.
- Complete callbacks to ensure customer satisfaction, perform rental extensions and keep third-party vehicle replacements up to date.
- Make sure customer is completely satisfied with the rental experience upon return, clearing up and fixing any issues if presented and closing the transaction with an invitation to return.
- Manage vehicle maintenance and repairs, including preventative maintenance, manufacturers' recalls, breakdown switch outs, and accident-related damages, abiding by the " shop it now" policy.
Marketing Management Trainee Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Management Trainee. Looking for an opportunity in the area, where I can use my experience to deal with them. Trying to join the reputed organization that provides career progression in order to achieve a mutual objective, in addition, to gain experience in this area using my skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Peachtree Accounting, Tally, C, C++, Web Design, Database Management, and Electronic Commerce.
- Delivering a high-quality client service and customer retention approach to managing client relationships to enhance product sales and new client growth targets.
- Accurately assessing the risk profile, suitability, and appropriateness of clients when marketing banking products and services by maintaining an accurate and up to date call report, KYC database.
- Handling client queries of day to day nature via telephone/fax/post/e-mail.
- Maintaining/establishing a cordial relationship with current as well as potential customer, credit counseling, etc.
- Making customer aware of different products of the finance company through group presentation, personal visit, or telephonic correspondence.
- Proactively developing client relationships, anticipate and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction.
- Managing and enhancing the existing commercial portfolio and solicit acceptable new relationships in order to meet the pre-set financial non-financial objectives.
- Managing the existing loan portfolio to ensure the establishment of appropriate account plans recommends credit facilities in line with bank credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risks to acceptable levels.
Sales Management Trainee Resume
Objective : College educated, bilingual professional with 2 years of experience as a Management Trainee. Results-driven professional with expertise in implementing marketing strategies and identifying trends to create highly compelling campaigns. Highly versed in fostering a productive work environment through exceptional leadership skills.
Skills : Strong Work Ethic, Highly Organized, Leadership, Mentor, Critical Thinking, Conflict Resolution, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Adobe Contribute to Software, Typing, and Outlook.
- Responsible for receiving/servicing inbound calls from customers in both English and Spanish queues.
- Provided billing, technical and network assistance while utilizing excellent communication skills.
- Maintained high proficiency with Verizon applications, billing system, and excellent performance metrics.
- Developed real-time win/win solutions for escalated situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Efficiently managed company time with additional team-oriented responsibilities requiring adaptability to immediate change.
- Increased customer loyalty as a customer relations team champion by lowering service disconnects and repeat calls with the implementation of a customer-focused 'be the reason' call sequencing model.
- Responsible for delivering formal presentations, meetings, team huddles and floor support on new products and services.
- Manage a profitable business, reading profit and loss statements and understanding cost control.
- Conceptualized marketing projects and innovative sales solutions to increase company revenue.
Management Trainee / Management Assistant Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Management Trainee. Motivated young professional with a solid background in operations management, customer relations, and financial functions. Provides world-class service at every point of contact.
Skills : Customer Service, Phone Etiquette, Master Fence Installer/Salesperson, Sales, Problem Resolution, Indesign, Adobe, Final Draft, Microsoft Word, Excel, Graphics Design, and PowerPoint.
- Assisting in managing daily operations of the branch while maintaining superior sales qualifications.
- Consistently performing at or above industry standards for sales and marketing quotas.
- Aiding the management team in growing business by 30 percent in the previous quarter through marketing and aggressive sales.
- Maintaining exceptional sales numbers while building essential relationships with corporate customers.
- Excelling in providing exceptional customer service and generated multiple corporate accounts from marketing and outside sales.
- Demonstrating mastery of sales processes and financial workings of a national, multi-billion dollar business by becoming proficient in accounting, fleet management, asset recovery, and personnel expense management.
- Responsible for training and preparing multiple individuals for a similar role upon their entry to the company.
- Responsible for existing accounts as well as the development of the new business while maximizing revenue and increasing penetration in the market place.
- Maintaining a strict training schedule to develop all the skills to run a successful and profitable business.
- Organizing projects and contests to increase sales and encourage exceptional customer service.
Management Trainee Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Management Trainee. Hard working and energetic retail associate. Associate skilled in exceeding company expectations maintaining high standards of customer service.
Skills : Marketing, Retail Management, Retail Sales, Event Planning, Scheduling, Hiring, Forecasting, Human Resources, Training & Development, Recruiting, Management, Microsoft Office, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management, Communications, Interviewing, Customer Service, and Customer Relationship Management.
- Develop new marketing ideas and implementing them successfully each month.
- Trained in collections and overdue accounts, daily calls to pass due accounts setting up appointments, or working out arrangements.
- Process order forms by verifying their information and approving based on results.
- Perform closings with customers going over contracts processing first payment and setting up delivery.
- Reached this goal by ensuring each customer is happy with their product and handling issues and complaints in a timely fashion.
- Bank deposits, inventory management, input all customer information into the computer.
- Work with salesmen and assist them with customers open and close the store each day.
- Participate in developing new business and maintaining current relationships.
Management Trainee Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Management Trainee. Looking to obtain a position as a team player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my customer-service experience in a challenging environment to achieve corporate goals.
Skills : Excel, Communication, Team Leadership, Analytical, and Problem Solving, Personnel Management, Strong Work Ethic, Budgeting, Sales, Employee Supervision, and Customer Service.
- Provided a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and/or by phone.
- Effectively market the company while picking up and/or dropping off customers in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed.
- Apply appropriate rental charges and handle all forms of customer payment.
- Collected and received branch receivables or vehicles from various locations.
- Understood, communicated and sold optional protection products, rental terms, and conditions.
- Build relationships with business to ensure longevity of enterprise report and success.
- Serve as customer service liaison for enterprise sales needs online and in store.
- Maintained an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments.
- Prepared analysis of attrition in the company along with suggestions to prevent the same.
Management Trainee Resume
Headline : 6+ years of experience as a Management Trainee. I am a very dedicated, hard-working, and motivated individual. I believe I possess the qualities and experience that you are looking for.
Skills : Management Experience, Management, Leadership Development, Customer Service, Leadership, and Community Outreach.
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.
- Working with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Working in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Using company reports to analyze sales, gross profit, and inventory activity.
- Working with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Achieving a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Conceptualizing marketing projects and innovative sales solutions to increase company revenue.
- Establishing a large network of return corporate customers to help increase return business and company revenue.