Executive Assistant To Director Resume
Objective : Seeking a permanent Executive Assistant To Director position in an auspicious environment, allowing the utilization of administrative, pharmacology, or, nursing skills to ensure security and provide exceptional value to a long lasting relationship while promoting growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, IOS, Pharmacology, CNA, Administrative Assistant, Lotus Notes, Share Point, Concur, Expense Reporting, Scheduling, Scheduling, Purchasing, Purchasing.
- Received grant funding for alcohol awareness programs in area schools.
- Started at this agency as a receptionist and was promoted to Executive Assistant to the Director.
- Coordinated all quarterly meetings for staff including both grantors and grantees.
- Coordinated all training sessions.
- Coordinated any programs provided on-site or in a school setting.
- Maintained Director's schedule.
- Assisted all instructors in assembling materials for training, teaching, or presentations.
- Maintained contact with recipients to track progress.
Jr. Executive Assistant To Director Resume
Objective : Executive Assistant (EA) plays a vital role to support the leadership and management duties of the Executive Director (ED). The EA is often a primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies which requires diplomacy in maintaining positive relations.
Skills : MS Office Suite, Customer Service, Correspondence, Project Management, Mutli-Tasking, Team Worker, Self Starter, Tri-Lingual.
- In charge of fast-paced and ever-changing schedules for 2 executives, via Outlook.
- Arranges weekly/monthly staff/team meeting logistics, including space, agendas, presentations, minutes and meeting materials.
- Prepares executives for meetings with pertinent background/information.
- Sets up and runs WebEx and tele/video-conference calls for executives and teams (call volume 3-300) Drives and ensures timely follow-up on projects/tasks, assigned to other executives, managers, and team/s.
- Leads & organizes of various large-scale conferences and workshops with field employees and dealer personnel (participants of 50 to 550 approx.) for on and off-site locations within or under budget (of up to $1.2 mil).
- Handles on arrangements for extensive national/international travel, accommodations, and transportation for 3 executives.
- Acts on behalf of the Director.
- Scans, reads, delegates, and answers incoming electronic mail, as appropriate.
Sr. Executive Assistant To Director Resume
Summary : Executive Assistant To Director fulfills a variety of administrative, communication and logistical tasks such as managing calendars; coordinating materials requiring the EDs attention; composing or reviewing correspondences; completing authorization and expense reports; arranging travel, itineraries and agendas
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Typing 130 Wpm, Organizational, Calendar Management, Meeting Planning And Scribing Minutes.
- Maintained and monitored the Director's calendar, scheduled all appointments, conferences, and meetings, coordinated all meetings including AV for VTC's and IT functions.
- Ensured the Directors' commitments are covered by the Deputy Director in the Director's absences.
- Coordinated large events and multifaceted office tasks including meetings, conferences, briefings, office visits, formal International invitations, security briefings, and logistics meetings.
- Provided protocol for visitors to the Office of Naval Research including civilian, military, and Foreign, NATO, parking, dining and facility access.
- Coordinated travel for the Director including but not limited to: preparing travel orders, travel arrangements, travel itineraries, travel vouchers, and temporary duty assignment justifications.
- Monitored the status of tasks and projects to measures progress and report to the Director.
- Created a database to secure all technological projects also maintained, organized, and updated all office files to include classified files.
- Developed public release packages on Swamp Works' mission-critical projects.
- Prepared all correspondences for signature; reviewed all outgoing correspondences for correct format, grammar, and conformance to established guidelines and policies.
Executive Assistant To Director I Resume
Objective : A highly organized, solutions-oriented professional with special attention to detail. Experienced in all aspects of Healthcare, Business and Human Resource Administration and management. I strive to succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the organization, while experiencing professional advancement opportunities.
Skills : Microsoft, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Serengeti, Diligent.
- Assisted the Director of Military Endorsement to process and issue professional Endorsement credentials.
- Assisted to manage the overseas Adventist Military Support Centers.
- Managed literature and resources for our military members on the various mailing lists in the USA and globally.
- Organized the distribution of literature to Army, Navy, VA and Air Force soldiers and Chaplains.
- Coordinated annual training conferences for the military chaplains internationally and throughout the United States.
- Oversaw and coordinated hotel accommodation, and Chaplain financial reimbursement.
- Reviewed employee files consistently to ensure that they are all in compliance with the organization's policies and procedures.
Executive Assistant To Director II Resume
Headline : A reliable, highly experienced Executive Assistant To Director professional with 15 + years of experience who is able to provide high-level administrative support by handling information requests, conducting research, preparing reports, and performing clerical functions, including preparation of correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Office Machines, Customer Service.
- Provides a variety of advanced and standard administrative functions for the Quality Control, Analytical Chemistry department.
- Produces and submits monthly budget accruals from SAP/HR; resolve both internal and external accounts payable issues.
- Answers phones, takes and delivers messages in a timely manner.
- Screens all visitors and takes action appropriate to the request/situation.
- Faxes documents, receives and distributes faxes in a timely manner.
- Schedules meetings and maintain calendars, make travel arrangements and reservations, prepare itineraries and expense reports.
- Prepares complex presentations for seminars and conferences.
- Composes routine correspondence using predetermined formats.
- Receives evaluates and reviews mail to identify those items requiring the priority attention of the Senior Executives.
Executive Assistant To Director Resume
Summary : Executive Assistant position with a growth-oriented firm where strong communication, coordination, and administrative abilities will be fully utilized for improving the work performance and efficiency of company.
Skills : 90+ WPM Typing, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Executive Assistant, Restaurant Managment, Office Manager.
- Organized, managed and maintain director's meetings and appointments.
- Updated manager's schedules Prepared/Created spreadsheets and presentations for the director.
- Interacted on a daily basis with organization staff, director, clients, partners, vendors and visitors.
- Coordinated the scheduling of conferences, events and distributed minutes for the same.
- Organized travel arrangements, hotels/cars and travel expenses reports.
- Analyzed reports/emails/memos to determine their significant of distribution.
- Interacted with the organization's Board of Directors to attend, record/compile a distribute Board's minute of meetings.
- Read, sorted and forwarded incoming correspondence to the executive including faxes, letters and emails.
- Managed executive database - files, documentations and electronic records.
Asst. Executive Assistant To Director Resume
Objective : Executive Assistant To Director with 5+ years of experience in project management and financial analysis. Excellent communicator and problem solver with proven expertise in business critical skills and relationships, including portfolio revenue analysis and bankruptcy contingency and continuity planning.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Serves as a member of the Senior Leadership team; interacts with staff from other departments, elected officials, and the general public in order to respond to inquiries, receive complaints, and resolve issues. Proactively engage in administrative and clerical work necessary to support the DHS Senior Leadership Team.
- Communicates and conducts daily administrative support in a professional, clear and detail-oriented manner. Anticipates needs and proactively initiates appropriate action to support Agency leadership, mission, vision, and values.
- Manages external and internal communication and correspondence for the Executive Director, including email. Composes correspondence under the general direction or on own initiative to expedite the processing and completion of work
- Manages the Executive Director's calendar, appointments, and travel. Coordinates travel arrangements and details related to out of town travel for the Senior Leadership Team.
- Serves as liaison with the public and other staff on behalf of the Executive Director and Senior Leadership Team; makes appointments, initiates travel arrangements for the Director and Senior Leadership Team as needed; plans/implements special events such as special meetings, workshops, prepares supporting materials for Director's meetings, etc.
- Manages calendars and correspondence for Executive Director.
- Interacts with staff from other Mesa County departments, other county human services departments, community service providers, the Colorado Department of Human Services, and others in a variety of forms, in order to respond to inquiries, resolve problems and assist the DHS Leadership Team in conducting the department's business.
Associate Executive Assistant To Director Resume
Headline : Demonstrate drive, customer focus, initiative, teamwork and excellent communication skills in a Executive Assistant To Director position with an organization that will allow to enhance skills and utilize experience, education and my desire to support the company's goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Organising.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains Directors appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and extensive travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive's absence; speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Lead Executive Assistant To Director Resume
Summary : Looking to secure a Executive Assistant To Director position that utilizes exceptional knowledge of personnel management and clerical coordination to positively contribute to organizational growth.
Skills : Communication , Listening , Keayboarding, Letter Writing, Many Pc Software Applications, Business Math, And Management.
- Acted on behave of the director in her absence.
- Handled inquiries from, the Licking County Commissioners office, the state OCS, Congressmen, Senators, and various politicians, and state of Ohio management, to investigate and follow through with needed action.
- Collected Statistics and made reports and graphs, within Excel spreadsheets.
- Set appointments for the director and other senior staff members.
- Handled confidential and sensitive information, attended meetings for senior and full management, arranged meetings.
- Filed HIPPA medical forms, FMLA forms, and medical information.
- Investigated complaints, conferred with the other managers regarding complaints.
- Arranged meetings scheduled time, place, date and placed on all calendars, for those attending.
Executive Assistant To Director Resume
Summary : Over 6 years of Executive Assistant To Director experience as a legal support professional. Vast experience in case management, quality control, and program development. Accurately process legal documents with the aptitude to interpret and convert legal complex writings. Skilled mediator and exemplifies the ability to evaluate alternatives and implement solutions.
Skills : Project Managment ; Prioritizes And Changes Gears Well In Fast Paced; Relationship Building; Organizational ; Case Managment ; Microsoft Office Suite; Lexisnexis; Courtrview; Bond Tracking And West Law.
- Maintained Director's calendar planned prospective meetings, teleconferences and secured travel arrangements for all attendees.
- Audited files for program compliance and implemented procedures to fulfill project objectives and criteria.
- Developed and published communications to project shareholders.
- Prepared, tracked and reconciled the budget expenditures for the Regional Office ensuring it did not exceed the established fiscal year budget.
- Handled accounts payables and receivable, processed monthly expense reports and controlled inventory.
- Liaised as well as an advisor to the Project manager and the Contract Representative (COTR) in procurement planning.
- Conducted pre-proposal and bid conferences.