Clinical Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Presently working as a Clinical Operations Manager for a small biotech company based out of Boulder. Duties include managing phase studies while overseeing CRO's conductivity to ensure data integrity and quality.
Skills : Scrum Master Certified, Scrum Product Owner Certified.
- Managed clinic operations Administrative team, Donor Screening team, Phlebotomists, LVN's and RN's for Apheresis unit.
- Interacted with customers during on-site audits and worked with the management team to address issues and/or implement corrective actions.
- Supervised the scheduling of physicians/staff in the clinic and allocates adequate resources to ensure clinics are efficiently operated.
- Project managed to determine resources required (personnel, facilities, equipment, and supplies) for effective administration and operation of clinic services.
- Developed budgets for the clinic and maintains expenses within target limits; monitors budgets and resolve variances.
- Conducted searches and outreach for outside vendor contract services negotiated current contracts to lower costs.
- Analyzed dashboard data to create an efficient daily workflow and implemented goals and new business models for daily practice.
Master Of Science
Clinical Operations Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : To secure a position within a company that supports strong commitment to excellence, promotes professional growth and career sustainability within and is based on a team-oriented, patient centered philosophy.
Skills : MS Office, Electronic Data Capture.
- Managed the site of daily operations and activities of university student health clinic including on-site laboratory and pharmacy.
- Led successful implementation of Epic (EMR) at ambulatory health clinics.
- Responsible for ensured the cost-effective, timely, and efficient operations of the practice.
- Assisted in the development and implementation of operating policies and procedures in accordance with federal and state regulations.
- Maintained and monitored the privacy, security, and integrity of protected health information in accordance with HIPAA and other applicable standards.
- Provided advice and assistance to executive senior management in the planning, implementation.
- Evaluated of modifications to existing operations, systems, policies, and procedures.
Clinical Operations Manager I Resume
Objective : To utilize managerial and nursing experience and knowledge to enhance the care delivery and patient experience of this business. Planning, organizing, communication and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Management.
- Managed training and development of 14 Clinical Trial Assistant direct reports.
- Ensured that direct reports receive departmental orientation training.
- Collaborated in the development, implementation, and delivery of orientation and training programs for all departmental staff.
- Provided regular coaching, mentoring, and counseling, including field assessment of performance.
- Collaborated with multiple departments for scheduling, facilitating, and updating GFR new hire orientation on a monthly basis.
- Facilitated risk mitigation for site issues Recommend and assist in implementing concepts and procedures to increase productivity.
- Provided leadership and motivation to direct reports and other department personnel.
Clinical Operations Manager III Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time position that will utilize excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, and prioritize daily operations.
Skills : Medical Operations Planner, Rescue Diver, Management.
- Enabled substantial growth of a new clinic location by managing referrals, providing consistent quality care.
- Led frequent multi-clinic collaboration sessions to review cases and teach hands-on techniques.
- Managed financial budget, distribution of quarterly bonuses, and purchasing of office supplies and equipment.
- Developed employee schedules and organized staff paid time off to optimize clinic efficiency and productivity.
- Actively interviewed, hired, and trained new staff to assemble a skilled and efficient clinical team.
- Experienced with Medicare, Tricare, private insurance companies, and worker's compensation for authorization of evaluation and treatment services.
- Managed all phases of clinic administration. Supervised accounting, billing, and patient appointments.
Jr. Clinical Operations Manager Resume
Objective : Professional with extensive experience in Financial/HR Management, Office Administration, Customer Service, Credit resolution, Information Technology Installations/Troubleshooting.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Medical Operations Planner.
- Assisted with the consulting and planning the opening of the clinic, which opened.
- Responsible for the daily operations of opening and closing the clinic, supervising physicians, and staff performance and production.
- Insurance verified, Demographic entry, Customer service, and answering multiple phone lines.
- Daily administrative duties, including being the Compliance Officer for OSHA and HIPAA.
- Networked for promoting the clinic to outside sources. Managed Phreesia for patient registration including the EMR and Lytec.
- Responsible for inventory control and maintained reports and registries for PCMH (Patient Center Medical Home) standards.
- Worked within a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with the clinic operating a week.
Clinical Operations Manager/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Regulatory affairs professional with experience in clinical drug development; familiarity with GMP, GLP, and GCP; Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills, as well as written and verbal skills.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, EHR, Web Design.
- Specialized in Scientific and Integrative Medicine.
- Cared, bio-identical hormone replacement, cardiovascular health, and preventative medicine.
- Managed patient flow in the clinic by optimizing patient-clinician interaction, directing nursing, medical assistant.
- Created clinic policy, internal documents, and technical support for EMR/clinical computing.
- Responsible for handled all aspects of human resources and benefits administration.
- Acted as a patient liaison when patient questions arose.
- Monitored consumables, tracking waste, and optimizing clinic profit via collaboration with the medical billing department.
Clinical Operations Manager/Analyst Resume
Objective : To be a contributing team member where abilities and experience can be a significant factor in helping to achieve the organization's goals.
Skills : Quick Books, Credible, PowerPoint.
- Responsible for managing the administrative functions of Primary Care and Urgent Care.
- Responsible for overseeing all patient registrations, insurance verifications, patient charges, and referrals processes.
- Created a database to track patient referrals enabling them to develop benchmarks to increase productivity.
- Created and implemented a daily reconciling system to assist in accounting for all patient charge tickets.
- Supervised a staff of employees in relation to work habits, evaluations, and creating accountability measures for each individual.
- Recommendations for improved performance and cost-cutting measures in accordance with the department budget.
- Responsible for the building and maintaining 80 physician schedules.
Lead Clinical Operations Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position where managerial experience can be devoted to the growth and success of an organization while also further developing skills and abilities.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Provided guidance and directions to staff concerning procedures and processes.
- Participated in writing all policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Supervised all aspects of clinical operation and employees including the Medical Assistants, Phlebotomist, Radiology Technician.
- Adjusted to daily batch and prepare a batch for deposit.
- Responsible for hiring, performance appraisals, disciplinary actions, terminations, and other related issues.
- Developed a clustering system to promote better physician coverage.
- Ran all operations of the service lines. Skills Used Analytical Project Management Business Development.
Associate Clinical Operations Manager Resume
Summary : To use abilities and passions, and educational and professional backgrounds to service industries when outcomes advance technology, improve product performance or enhance patient health care.
Skills : Management, Communication Skills.
- Consistently developed policies and procedures for the day-to-day operations of the practice.
- Managed and updated all providers and staff schedules.
- Collaborated with the practice Medical Director to ensure operational strategies are followed within the practice.
- Managed and coordinate the Extern program, implemented at this practice.
- Managed, evaluated, coordinated, and implemented safety, emergency, and other mandatory plans in accordance with UC Physicians and UC Health requirements.
- Project Manager for various external projects within the practice.
- Specifically worked with OPTUM to coordinate and implement the Healthcare Quality Patient Assessment Form program for the practice.
Asst. Clinical Operations Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking a specialist medical sales position where experience and growing knowledge of hospitals, working alongside operating room and associated personnel, and a sterile processing department.
Skills : Technical Skills, Communication Skills.
- Managed company clinical, operations, and quality assurance tasks.
- Supervised daily scoring and documentation of sleep studies. Provided clinical input to interpreting physician panel.
- Partnered with the medical director to analyze technologist scoring and physician diagnosis/input for studies.
- Managed suppliers providing interpreting physician services for all states.
- Managed information technology developers to improve access and service.
- Guaranteed sleep study enrollments, reports, and staffing complied with local, state, and federal guidelines.
- Provided and administered the Joint Commission and AASM credentialing requirements.
Clinical Operations Manager Resume
Headline : A proven strategic leader that translates business strategies into maximum profits commensurate with the best interest of shareholders. Very knowledgeable of operations and a proven track record.
Skills : Operations Management, Administration, Administration.
- Responsible for providing operational oversite for all business and patient care functions of the practices.
- Coordinated of clinical and administrative services.
- Analyzed and report the current workload and patient flow statistics.
- Worked with Physician Support Services (PSS) to ensure proper capture of billing documents.
- Determined the appropriate actions balance staffing levels and workloads within budgetary and administrative requirements.
- Planned and prepared annual budgets, integrate organizational goals, patient care standards, and administrative requirements.
- Served as liaison between community facilities a UCLA based clinic and services.