Parent Coordinator Resume
Headline : Experience is mostly customer service and some call center experience. More than willing to accept an entry level position in order to work way up in an organization with potential for growth.
Skills : Office Administration, Education, Client Relations.
- Worked as Network administrator and web designer for schools website.
- Responsible for marketing, promoting school for recruitment via website, social media and field visits.
- Headed and coached girls step/cheerleading team.
- Taught routines and counseled students twice a week.
- Performed for district-wide competitions and citywide parades.
- Responsible for ordering team uniforms and collecting payment.
- Advised parent and school community on concerns and school policies and/or facility issues.
Associate Of Arts
Sr. Parent Coordinator Resume
Summary : Determine professional with many years of experience working in the customer service and education setting. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills provide the ability to communicate with customers and colleagues effectively. Along with being structured and supportive of an effective team, outstanding interpersonal abilities highly qualify as a candidate within your organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excell, Keyboarding Formatting.
- Conducted outreach to engage parents in their children's education by planning and presenting community festivities centered on the needs of students and families.
- Attended monthly staff meetings and other professional development in-services when applicable.
- Worked closely with universities, churches and community agencies to provide support to parents.
- Compiled daily reports on performance levels and participation for students at risk.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Met with principal, teachers and other school personnel to discuss strategies for parental engagement and school-family partnership.
- Engaged in activities which promote communication and understanding between parent, school and community.
Associates Of Applied Science
Jr. Parent Coordinator Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic Parent Coordinator with excellent social skills and dedicated work ethic. Strong attention to detail and extensive knowledge of parent relation. Excellent customer service will be an asset to your company.
Skills : Social Media, Microsoft Office, Strong Interpersonal, Oral & Written Communication, Public Speaking, Group Facilitation.
- Collaborated with all levels of building personnel, including the Principal, Assistant Principals, Teachers, Secretary, School Aides, Food Services .
- Managed mass communication methods.
- Served as liaison between parents and school faculty Register new students.
- Recruited and Managed training for volunteers Organize and schedule workshops .
- Collaborated in greeting parents, screening calls, arrange meetings, and school event.
- Conducted outreach to engage parent in their children's education.
- Collaborated as facilitator for parent and school community concerns and to parents.
Asst. Parent Coordinator Resume
Summary : Polished professional with strong organizational skills and the ability to use resources wisely to execute duties from conception to completion. Prioritize and optimize multi-tasking strengths to continuously meet time-sensitive deadlines under pressure; retaining the highest attention to detail.
Skills : Calendar Management, Travel Planning Full Cycle Project.
- Took care of attendance also coordinated programs and events for the campus and for parent involvement.
- Coordinated election and conducted their affairs in accordance to the chancellor's Regulation A 660.
- Distributed school letter for school correspondents.
- Organized back to school and other events to increase parental and community involvement.
- Assigned for entering student middle school choice into SEMS.
- Scheduled, facilitated parent meetings geared towards Middle School issues.
- Provided program resources and support (middle school meeting, school tours).
A.A.S In Marketing
Associate Parent Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Parent Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Excel, Tutor, Receptionist, Word, Event Planning, Powerpoint.
- Counseled with school psychologist, counselor, parents and other support personnel to assist families to receive additional services outside the school.
- Facilitated school fundraisers (Scholastic book fairs, Miss Chocolate, Picture Day).
- Assessed in case conferences with teachers, parents, and other staff members to elevate problems.
- Worked closely with all school, parent and community organizations.
- Served as facilitator for parent and school community concerns and issues including, for example, school policies or facilities issues.
- Conducted outreach to engage parents in their children's education.
- Convened regular parent meetings and events around topics of key concerns to parents.
Parent Coordinator III Resume
Objective : Exceptional business and customer service skilled professional seeking to expand unwavering strong commitment to management and serving the needs of others. Excellent organizational and planning skills documented success in proven ability to get along with others.
Skills : Customer Service, Mediation Conflict Resolution, Microsoft Word & Outlook, Wrting Reports And Plans.
- Coordinated incentive programs for students and staff members.
- Attended parent meetings along with the principal, where appropriate.
- Worked with the school parent association, where needed, to provide assistance in establishing by-laws, holding elections and conducting their affairs in accordance with Chancellor's Regulation A-660.
- Served as a school liaison to Central and Field-based parent support staff.
- Maintained ongoing contact with community based organizations that are involved with providing services to the school's educational program.
- Organized back to school and other events to increase parental and community involvement and creates a welcoming school environment to parents.
- Acted as a liaison between parents and school.
Certificate In Art
Parent Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Looking to relocate from New York immediately, but needing to secure employment first, a 17 year, college-educated, human service professional with for-profit and not-for-profit sector experience in entrepreneurship.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish/English, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Printshop. Xerox Copy Machine.
- Selected books, equipment and other instructional materials appropriate for the early childhood program.
- Created a welcoming and inviting environment for parents visiting school.
- Promoted workshops that foster parent involvement/Parent University.
- Assisted with student registration and updating pupil accounting.
- Responsible for scanning, which include immunization updates, working paper and face-to-face letters, cafeteria POSS system pin letters.
- Directed all incoming calls to appropriate staff member, including e-mails to teachers.
- Arranged meetings with staff, teachers and parents.
B.A. In Sociology
Parent Coordinator I Resume
Objective : An industrious, motivated and reliable individual with strong work ethics, accustomed to working in an environment where time Management is a priority, multi-tasking and consistency are paramount. A highly organized, detail-oriented team player with clear, concise communication strengths enhanced by cordiality, good humor and strong interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Skedula, Remind, Quickbooks.
- Received complaints, proceeding to investigate and help resolve the issues.
- Conferred with members of education committees and advisory groups to obtain knowledge of subject areas, and to relate curriculum material to specific subjects, individual student needs and occupational areas.
- Resolved administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Provided information by answering questions and requests.
- Liaisoned between parents, staff and Community Based Organizations.
- Coordinated & conducted monthly educational parent workshops.
- Distributed and collected for applications for Supplemental Services.
Parent Coordinator/Executive Resume
Headline : To obtain a position where can utilize the skills have acquired throughout experiences as an administrative/clerical staff member and sales associate, to provide high quality human services.
Skills : Able to multi task, team player, problem solving, and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Provided case management services to families.
- Supervised recruitment, scheduling, and participation for the "Learning Leaders" parent volunteer program.
- Received, evaluated and resolved all parent concerns/issues.
- Contacted parent to get volunteers.
- Set-up, organized and administered parent course such as Studying At Home and Raising good kids.
- Assisted with field trips and other school activities.
- Conducted outreach to engage parents in their children's education.
Parent Coordinator Resume
Headline : Aspiring to become a part of a cutting edge establishment, becoming knowledgeable about what it would take to cause the company to soar head and shoulders above the rest and becoming an asset by being instrumental in the process by using skills and abilities to get the job done.
Skills : Community management and or event management Marketing , MS Office, MS Excel, Customer Service.
- Made sure parents play an integral role in assisting their child's education at school.
- Developed several committees which ensures that all parents being full partners in their child's education, as appropriate, in decision- making.
- Assisted students, parents and faculty members with daily activities related to curriculum and social activities.
- Responsible for 83% parent response rate for NYC Learning Environment Survey.
- Assisted in 96% parent participation in Student-Led Conferences.
- Initiated 'Parents as Partners at HCMS" and created numerous opportunities for parent involvement: Monthly parent workshops to educate parents on various topics.
- Organized Parent Breakfast and Dinner with the Principal several times during the year.
Bachelor Of Science