Project Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in an environment where I can expand my knowledge, utilize my Skills and where there is potential to grow.
Skills : Inventory Management, Abacus Tracking System , Spm Microsystems Trackiing Systems, Lawson People Soft , Basic Excel, Microsoft Outlook, People Soft ,.
- Worked closely with program manager, customers, suppliers and sales staff to support Program needs including sales support.
- Performed data and financial analysis related to the program.
- Analyzed customer data to validate data integrity and process data for program implementation.
- Supported AR function by analyzing and breaking down summary billing and applying appropriate management fees per contract terms Supported reporting function for program customers per contract requirements and ad hoc as required Assisted rollout for new customers.
- Communicate program details to customers and finalize implementation details per program guidelines.
- Supported development and dissemination of sales training and program materials.
- Responsible for identifying and presenting savings opportunities related to freight costs to customers.
- Worked with program partners such as freight pay and audit company, transport carrier, etc.
Financial Project Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 25 years of experience in Administration Operations, Customer Service and Hospitality and its continuum.
Skills : Strong knowledge of finance and accounting with project management experience.
- Analyze data and construct executive reports and publish.
- Present and consult at local, regional and national levels.
- Maintenance training projects and facilitate training.
- Lead teams Accomplishments Encouraged Manager and Staff to do there best and they where appreciated.
- Welcomed new employees to Kaiser Permanente by facilitating a portion of New Employee Orientation.
- Introduced and trained Managers and Employees new systems.
- Skills Used Present and consult Customer Service Flexibility Leadership Analytical Trainer Organized Self Starter Independent Innovative Leadership.
IT Project Analyst Resume
Objective : Digital Analytics, Marketing Analytics, data analysis, customer analysis, dashboard development, data driven strategy, financial services.
Skills : Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SQL, SAS, Microsoft Access, Tableau, Pivot Tables, Silverpop, SiteCatalyst.
- Serve as the chief technical support person on project teams, performing much of the data gathering, technical specification and data analysis involved in building forecasting models.
- Past project work includes origination risk models, behavior risk models, payment projection models, revenue models, and customer response models.
- Oversee the process of sample selection; test database and take action to ensure its quality.
- Confer with customer liaison to obtain critical portfolio information and to resolve problems.
- Participate in design of development database and selection of coded variables; Assess and approve coding rules for each variable.
- Apply various statistical procedures to manipulate primitive data into more informative form, depending on the performance measure.
- Analyze and evaluate various performance definitions, sampling procedures, and segmentation alternatives for new developments.
BS In Industrial Engineering
Project Analyst/Credit Operations Resume
Objective : Project Analyst is responsible for the day to day project management of the project. This includes the development of timeline, resource allocation and ensuring that project deliverables are completed on time and on budget.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling, Accounting, Contracts, Data Analysis, Project Management.
- Work closely with project managers and clients to provide up to date information on logistical issues involved in relocating large data centers.
- Monitor chain of custody and work alongside security overseeing movement of expensive and sensitive equipment.
- Map and track all shipments between data center locations.
- Communicate any and all issues to clients and troubleshoot onsite in real time, any unseen issues that may arise during relocation's.
- Skills Used Strong geographical knowledge and ability to route large fleets in a cost effective manner.
- Great communication skills and ability to keep calm in high stress environments.
- Knowledge of data center protocols including but not limited to, security procedures, chain of custody, rail configurations and installations.
Bachelor's In History
Systems/Project Analyst Resume
Headline : Analytical strategist skilled in adept in working closely with clients to assure that their needs are met, building partnerships with all levels of team members and across business and technology boundaries, and collaborating with consultants on projects. Demonstrated problem solving, analytical, and decision making skills with the ability to identify issues and risks, and develop creative and proven solutions.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Office, Forecasting, Analyst, Reports.
- Provide budget tracking, financial forecasting, project evaluation, monitoring, and data analysis relevant to projects.
- Create, manage, and disburse reports related to projects.
- Perform cost analysis to ensure all payments to vendors are accurate.
- Review and report projects' budgets and finances.
- Generate potential revenue reports so all revenue in the forecast is captured for the month.
- Assign tasks to the team to meet monthly goals and process invoices in timely manner.
- Assist finance department in submitting quotes to customer and purchase orders for vendors, as well as entering in revenue.
- Collaborate with project managers to identify and carry out solutions to unbilled invoices.
Accounting Project Analyst Resume
Objective : Approximately twenty-eight (28) years of experience in, but not limited to, Software Testing, Systems Analysis, Requirements Analysis, Engineering and Telecommunications.
Skills : Crystal Report, SAP BO, MIcrosoft SQL, Remote support, MIcrosoft Office, Oracle VM VirtualBox.
- Responsible for data analysis and application testing in the operations development support and planning organization.
- Applied business rules to specific problems and documented them in the form of operational business requirements.
- Proficient in requirements elicitation, gathering, structured analysis and documentation Created data validation and acceptance test plans for production software and client reporting systems.
- Planned, wrote, reviewed, organized and coordinated test plans, use cases/user stories, test cases and test procedures.
- Coordinated the process of defect tracking and resolution and provided a test summary report.
- Performed functional and UAT testing for all projects and tracked defects using Mercury Quality Center.
- Determined the causes of operating errors and how to resolve them.
Computer Information Systems
Inventory Project Analyst Resume
Objective : Retired Air Force Base Visual Information Manager with 24 years of management experience to include personnel, resource and logistics management practices. After retirement, successfully performed, in the last 10 years as a government contractor. As a program management analyst and logistics management analyst, performed management support functions such as planning organizing and tracking processes ensuring accurate and timely completion of each project.
Skills : Micorsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Leadership/Management, Team Building, Communication, Project analysis, Organizational Skills.
- Creating, managing and disbursing reports related to the project.
- Maintaining project assets, communications and related database(s).
- Evaluating and monitoring the overall project.
- Reviewing and reporting the project's budget and finances.
- Routinely performing complete or component analysis.
- Notifying the entire project team about abnormalities or variances.
- Develops, designs and establishes reporting standards for the company.
Bachelor Of Arts
Assistant Project Analyst Resume
Objective : Experienced analyst competent in gathering and interpreting analytical data while focusing on detail and accuracy. Noted for delivering improved efficiencies and cost savings by generating innovative ideas and tools that save time, money and enhance the work environment. 6 years of customer service and satisfaction in fast-paced, demanding environments.
Skills : Inventory Management, Project Analyst/management, Problem Solving, Customer Service, MS Office Suite.
- Responsible for the setup, creation, and monitoring of technical service project codes within ETC's finance department.
- Reviewed and revised work orders and planning documents to ensure compliance with intercompany billing policies.
- Utilized SAP PC3 and MS Excel to analyze billing alignments and resolve budgeting issues.
- Assisted in the creation of a department wide monitoring report used by team members to efficiently monitor projects.
- Increased monthly recovery 20 percent by ensuring partner billing requirements and policies were meticulously followed.
- Produced daily reports used by team members to efficiently manage project creation and monitoring.
- Monitored, created, and updated more than 1200 projects for two departments on an annual basis.
- Significantly increased efficiency of the project code life cycle by monitoring more than 14 key project metrics.
BA In Economics
Quality Assurance Project Analyst Resume
Headline : Experienced and result driven professional with 13 years of business management experience working on multiple projects and several process improvement initiatives with premier companies. Strong analytical and leadership ability, self-starter that is comfortable in high intensity, high rewarding work environments, and an exceptional team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Project, Workforce Planning, Payroll, Writing, Editing, Customer Service, Human Resources, Training, Forecasting, Scheduling, Management.
- Reconcile and compile financial statements from various databases to show project expenditures to date.
- Analyze, review and track bi-weekly financial reports.
- Compile, edit, submit and track contract deliverables including weekly and monthly reports.
- Create, format and edit PowerPoint briefs for task leads.
- Create and maintain contract documentation including: organization chart, tracking spreadsheets and process diagrams.
- Interface with Government customer and contractors to coordinate procurements, funding and tasking.
- Process procurement responsibilities including: submitting required documentation to purchasing, tracking progress of orders and tracking material.
Master Of Public Policy
Resolution Project Analyst Resume
Headline : A highly motivated individual with 10 years financial services experience and 13 years customer service experience. I have a proven track record of delivering solutions to clients in variety of positions that ultimately enhance customer relationships and grow the business. I possess the ability to prioritize and multi-task with a keen attention to detail and follow-up to ensure timely identification of risks and/or issues of associated tasks.
Skills : MicroSoft Office, Software Testing, Documentation, Communications, Customer Service.
- Managed high volume incoming inquiries and complaints from internal customers and provides technical support to users.
- Created, formatted and edited training materials and procedures.
- Collaborated with project managers on system use and processes.
- Performed user acceptance testing on software enhancements.
- Generated daily status reports for management.
- Managed a high volume workload within a deadline-driven environment.
- Resolved an average of 200 inquiries daily and consistently met performance benchmarks in all areas.
- Became the subject matter expert for my analyst role Created and updated current procedures and training manuals.
Management Project Analyst Resume
Summary : Responsible Business Systems Administrator/Project Analyst with comprehensive experience scheduling, monitoring, managing systems, conversion/projects and handling all aspects of day to day maintenance and upkeep of all office and computer equipment, and servers.
Skills : Administrative Experience,Credit Management & Banking, Loan Monitoring & Processing, Sales And Marketing, Teaching Experience, Customer Service.
- Provide support to the credit team in the branch and also serve as the assistant to the credit manager by ensuring timely, judicious and accurate processing of loans.
- Review and verify borrower's income, credit reports, employment histories, property appraisals and title insurance information to prepare loan.
- Interview prospective clients; inspect clients' business as to the viability and assessment of their collateral.
- Manage approval loans and advice clients on good management practices.
- Regarded as one of the companies most productive loan officers, handling a portfolio of more than one hundred clients.
- Outperformed company average in achieving loan-processing turn -around time, of less than 48 hours compared to typical 48 hours loan processing.
- Successfully processed some of the most challenging loan applications.
Project Analyst Resume
Summary : Secure a permanent position that will allow me to gain practical experience through a viable organization, while intending to demonstrate my optimistic attitude as well as implement my exceptional organizational and dedicated hard working skills.
Skills : Project Leadership, Business Administration, Scheduling/Forecasting, Research/Analysis, Process Improvement, Performance Evaluation, Capacity Planning/Scheduling, Purchasing/Procurement, Budget/Data Analysis, Report Generation, Strategic Planning, Problem Solving.
- Managed the operational aspects of ongoing projects, liaised between project/line management, evaluated the status of projects, and generated reports on current project statuses, schedules, and forward plans.
- Assessed project issues and formulated resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Interacted with customers to provide support and resolve complaints and issues.
- Developed mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Utilized SAP to formulate required reports for all facets of the business, including efficiency, capacity, throughput, sales forecasting, manpower forecasting, and daily status reports.
- Reviewed planning standards for parts to ensure standards were in line with average actual hours for accurate manpower forecasting.
- Provided weekly manpower projections for 209 hourly employees.
- Developed burn-down plans, automated work schedule reports, and waterfall charts for reporting weekly statuses, tracking constraints/shortages, and other purposes as assigned.