Project Coordinator Resume
Summary : A top-performing Senior Project Coordinator credited with combining complex assignments and improving processes to increase proficiency in project development and execution. Strong expertise in grasping new concepts quickly to allow for improved profit and cost savings. Highly accomplished in building relationships with stakeholders of all levels around the world. Driven individual seeking to utilize my leadership, marketing, and organizational skills to obtain a challenging position with a highly respected organization and assist them in achieving their goals while continuing professional development and growth.
Skills : Bi-Lingual, Clear, Oral/Written Communication, Management, Oracle Proficiency, Organizational, Cash Flow Analysis, Leadership, Account Management
- Coordinated work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Handled understaffing, disputes, terminating employees and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Established operational objectives and work plans and delegated assignments to subordinate managers.
- Established project control procedures such as project forecasts and cash flow projections.
- Developed and maintained an alert system for upcoming deadlines on incoming requests and events.
- Assisted with team building initiatives and overall support for maintenance of organizational culture and employee morale.
- Directed administrative functions for the Directors, Principals, Consultants and Key Managers.
- Managed all aspects of leave administration, including employee notifications and vendor management, obtained documents, clearances, certificates, and approvals from local, state and federal agencies.
- Researched and updated all required materials needed for firm and partners.
Bachelors in Business Management
Project Coordinator/Analyst Resume
Summary : Energetic, versatile Project Coordinator/Analyst with 9+ years of broad-based experience in management, customer service, graphic design, telecom, construction, and other varied industries. Expertise in leading and training teams to achieve company goals and objectives. Exceptional technology skills combined with proven ability to deliver solutions, manage and nurture talent, form strategic partnerships, and successfully implement and oversee complex projects.
Skills : Cost Analysis, Event Planning, Resource Scheduling, Budget Reconciliation, Internal & External Customer Service, Administrative Management
- Providing budget, procurement, and accounting services to the banner project including invoice processing, requisition creation, actual expense categorization for budget reconciliation, and financial scope control documentation.
- Preparing the project budget and status report to update the Project Director, University Administrators, and Functional Team Leads.
- Serving as a liaison between project management and central human resources by developing and posting position descriptions, managing contractors, scheduling interviews, and coordinating with hiring managers.
- Directing, planning, and coordinating all support activities for the Banner implementation project by using appropriate discretion to execute and initiate actions required for effective administration.
- Overseeing the development and execution of the banner user training plan, which includes communicating with functional team leads, users, students, and the campus community.
- Under limited supervision, assisting Departmental Managers, Functional Team Leads, and Project <anagement office with ad-hoc project execution needs and activities.
- Coordinating all training events and creating all training material by analyzing best practices across the industry using all media outlets (ie videos, printed materials, web-based curriculum, etc).
- Serving as the initial contact for a diverse group including faculty, academic administrators, staff, students, vendors, and consultants.
Bachelor Of Science
Special Project Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Special Project Coordinator/Supervisor with over 3 years of experience in the IT industry. End-to-end implementation of projects starting from requirements gathering, high-level designs, on-site coordination, integration testing support and go-live support. Experience in Onsite-offshore model set up. Proficient in design and implementation of application integration using ETL tool. Extensive experience on DB2 database Extensive experience on MS Office suit ( Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, Outlook). Effective interpersonal communication skills and the ability to plan, organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Skills : Multi-Line Phone System, Office Management, Contracts, Written Communication, Human Resources, Microsoft Office Suite ( MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, Access, Outlook), Textpad
- Met with client to determine the scope of the project and analyze current systems and procedures.
- Assigned programming tasks to team members and set milestones to monitor progress.
- Responsible for documentation preparation (using MS Word and MS Powerpoint) and review.
- Reviewed field inspection reports from consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Ensured the delivery from the projects adhered to the appropriate levels of quality, on time, in accordance with the plan and governance models.
- Provided support to the system testing team and bug fixing of the application.
- Supported during UAT and incorporation of any changes required in the developed application.
- Met monthly to deliver project status updates and to report on new and existing production issues.
Bachelor Of Technology
Sr. Project Coordinator Resume
Summary : Sr. Project Coordinator with over 12+ years of extensive experience in Project Management in the IT industry along with Incident, Problem, Change Management. Focus on Data Center, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Project Life-Cycle and Business Analysis through Product management life cycle (PLC). Thorough knowledge of Business Processes, Business Requirements Gathering, Process Flows, UML Modeling, Project Roadmaps, and related technical processes. Extensive knowledge of the PMBOK guidelines and practices. Skilled in creating business cases, Project documents, risk analysis, oversee delivery, training and performance evaluations.
Skills : SQL, MS Visio, Jira, Project Management Methodologies, Confluence, MS Project, Rally, Toad Manager, Agile, Quick Test Pro, Bugzilla, Oracle.
- Responsibilities included developing the project plan, helping define tasks, deliverables, and timelines, creating and maintaining issue log, change management plans, understanding new business process and application requirements at the appropriate level to influence the future business process design and help build requirements.
- Forecasting of resources, inventory and tasks for project completion while managing project budgets present reports to customer/leadership defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Tracking milestones delivery with respect to time and budget.
- Responsible for project reporting (project status report, project plan, and risk, issues log, lessons learned, etc)
- Responsible for effective project change management ensure appropriate test plans are developed and executed requirements gathering, analyzing and prioritizing.
- Translating and simplifying requirements management and communication.
- Intermediate between HR and delivery-team, identifying members for cross-training & for movement to higher technical roles.
- Tracking project deliverables along with working man-hours and getting sign-off from the client to proceed for the billing.
Bachelors Of Engineering
IT Project Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly regarded Business Class Project Coordinator with over two years of project management experience and 13 plus years customer service experience. Proven ability to implement strategies that improve client services and company efficiency and profitability. Analytical and organized with ability to identify needs and implement effective solutions. Experienced working on detailed and deadline-oriented task consistently and efficiently. Display strong interpersonal skills, capable of working both independently and in a team oriented environment.
Skills : Productivity/Performance Improvements, Leadership, Excellent Customer Service, Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Coordinating all commercial projects in the assigned territory from start to finish.
- Responsible for establishing and communicating project expectations, deliverables and timelines.
- Providing project oversight and coordination of project teams including sales, construction, order management, scheduling, engineering, etc.
- Identifying contingencies and work proactively to mitigate project/customer impact.
- Acting as project coordinator and a single point of contact for customers and internal departments.
- Setting up chair project review meetings and conference calls with stakeholders.
- Facilitating and managing continuous communication to appropriate internal groups, as well as external including customers, vendors, and contractors to keep them informed of project updates and status.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with internal departments, vendor, customers, and contractors, fostering a team approach to issues and opportunities.
- Escalating and resolving issues when necessary utilizing appropriate communication methods.
Masters Of Public Administration
Contract Project Coordinator Resume
Objective : Conscientious process and goal oriented Contract Project Coordinator. Proven ability in the area of project management. Excels in establishing and maintaining project budgets and internal costs. Excellent communication, problem- solving and organizational skills. Accomplished in managing multiple projects simultaneously. Detail oriented customer service professional. Seeking for a position in an organization where I will utilize my skills to promote their business and make a profit while observing their ethics and culture.
Skills : Effective Team Leader, Resource Management, Strong Written Communication, Strong Verbal Communication, Excellent Time Management, Project Planning
- Handling RIS and PACs projects for Saudi ministry of health and private hospitals.
- Ensuring that all RIS/PACs servers are running in desire speed and can be accessible at all time.
- Maintaining workability of the radiology such as receiving patient request the inbound and outbound information.
- Preparing project specifications of various it based services projects which includes the following network configuration, functional requirements, interface requirements, growth requirements, performance requirements and plan of works.
- Conducting a technical and commercial evaluation of bidders' proposals for various healthcare projects.
- Developing and designing systems and network for Nortel networks configuration trials on emerging technologies and services for IT-based network projects.
- Developing, updating and issuing technology guidelines on appropriate systems/network technologies and architecture, design criteria and detailed engineering.
- Establishing technical guidelines and procedures regarding our scope of work equipment planning including customized requirements, network routing, upgrading, rehabilitation, etc.
Bachelor Of Science
Project Coordinator Resume
Summary : Qualified Project Coordinator with 12 years in fast-paced customer service and call center environments. Personable and professional under pressure. Patient and empathetic with an extensive background in conflict resolution and customer care. Desires a Customer Service role. To seek a position that will allow me to further my project management skills, as well as allow me to fully utilize my communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
Skills : Cash Management, Creative Problem Solver, Exceptional Communication, Quick Learner, Strong Client Relations, Multi-line Phone, Shipping And Receiving
- Answered an average of 50 calls per day by addressing customer inquiries, solving problems and providing new product information.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Earned management trust by serving as a key holder, responsibly opening and closing store.
- Communicated with vendors regarding back order availability, future inventory and special orders.
- Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Managed a wide variety of customer service and administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Performed accounts receivable duties including invoicing, researching chargebacks, discrepancies, and reconciliations.
- Organized forms, made photocopies, filed records, and prepared correspondence and reports.
Bachelor Of Arts
Project Coordinator Temp Resume
Objective : Highly motivated Project Coordinator with 2 years of experience in training and customer service in diverse industries, focusing on fulfilling internal and external clients' needs and resolving issues while delivering high-quality performance. A team player in a fast paced environment, multi-tasking and dealing with pressure in a professional manner, adjusting quickly to changing priorities and deadlines. To utilize my experience and skills in a position that requires excellent project management resulting in maximized sales, exemplary client service, cost savings, and successful project completion.
Skills : Customer Relations, Business Development, Project Management, Problem Resolution, Team Building, Office Management, Analytics, Database Management, Microsoft Office
- Created and developed project timelines and goal setting to complete projects.
- Ensured projects remain on schedule, cost and time to support Division Objectives.
- Coordinated with Leidos leadership, Program Managers and customers to support deliverables and objectives.
- Responsible for adhering and creating milestone schedules, drafting policies and procedures, and accurate manpower estimates.
- Led and conducted meetings to elicit, define and document requirements various Program Managers and stakeholders.
- Ensured teams and programs have tools needed to meet project milestones.
- Assisted in documenting project phases and creating summary reports for management.
- Conducted qualitative analysis of existing implementations and provide thoughtful, strategic improvement recommendations.
BA in Arts
Project Coordinator (Remote) Resume
Objective : Project Coordinator offering support in project policies and procedures for diverse companies ensuring the highest quality of products and fair pricing. Strong background sourcing for new vendors. Uses innovation and implement new processes and procedures that are focused on improving efficiencies within the organization. Drives process solutions that will improve performance throughout the division. Effectively manages supplier performance by conducting routine supplier business reviews. Ability to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Great Plains, PeopleSoft, Epicor, Coins/Shaker, SmartSheet
- Coordinated with purchasing, financial, and logistics team creating bids based on equipment required for assigned project and monitoring delivery dates.
- Worked directly with the project managers to ensure client needs were met on a daily basis.
- Interfaced with other engineering and technical disciplines both inside and outside the company, such as buyers, engineers, designers, drafters, fabrication shop personnel, and vendors.
- Worked with the project cost analyst group to accurately maintain the project financial reports.
- Coordinated and scheduled all jobs to include labor planning, organizing, and arranging the production processing and documentation that is required to complete the manufacturing process of new equipment; reduced labor cost by 35%.
- Collaborated with it to test and develop an asset tracking system for equipment globally including location, preventive maintenance, asset depreciation, and individual project cost and revenue.
- Implemented a purchase order tracking system which reduced our build time by 50%.
- Developed equipment failure report and tracking system for operational assets, accurately diagnosing performance improvement indicators.
- Decreased downtime and increased efficiency by modifying the annual disposal process of high crush resistant hoses in collaboration with engineering.
BS in Communication
Project Coordinator Resume
Headline : Dynamic, organized, highly motivated Project Coordinator/ Controls with a strong Business Services background and inside sales. Very capable, action-oriented problem solver. Well-regarded team member with great work ethic. Poised to contribute strong work ethic as well as excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. Detail oriented, customer-centric professional capable of providing a high level of administrative support for the purpose of achieving corporate goals.
Skills : Project Lifecycle Management, Contract Administration, Strategic Planning, Team Management, Accounting, Presentation, Blueprint Reading, Autocad
- Managing the assigned area ensuring that safety, quality, production, cost control, and continuous improvement objectives are met.
- Providing technical support and train to employees working in the assigned production areas.
- Conducting flash meetings and one-on-one conversations to effectively communicate company policies, objectives, and performance feedback to the workforce in the assigned area.
- Delivering on-time completion of product produced in the assigned assembly areas.
- Ensuring that all material used in the assembly of a job is appropriately charged to the current job.
- Fostering and builds strong relationships within the workforce in assigned area.
- Coordinating the final quality of the completed product prior to releasing to the quality assurance department.
- Reviewing the shortage report on a daily basis and providing feedback to the supervisor on potential discrepancies.
- Being cross-functional and able to handle the other production coordinators assignments as needed.
BS in Business Management