Project Leader Resume
Objective : Roger is a certified Cleanroom Performance Testing (CPT) technician with 15 years of experience encompassing cleanroom, clean air device, and clean air system certification to federal and international standards - focus exclusive to Pharmaceutical and Biotech industries. He is trained in growth media preparation and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) compliance with a successful record of using bioprocess manufacturing principles and operations.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish, Biotech, Pharmaceutical.
- Responsible for creating proposals and corresponding scopes of work for cleanroom certification projects.
- Planning, scheduling and executing all aspects of facility shutdown activities.
- Overall management and field execution of multiple cleanroom certification projects.
- Cross functional project leadership including organization, documentation and compilation of raw data pertaining to cleanroom testing and support equipment.
- Responsible for ensuring that all project goals and deliverables are completed on time using the highest quality processes.
- Tested pharmaceutical production areas for sterilization as per FDA requirements.
- Certified cleanrooms, clean air devices and systems to both federal and international standards.
- Tested HEPA/ULPA Containment Filtered Housings and HVAC systems.
Project Leader Internship Resume
Summary : Project Management: Custom/Out of the Box Software Development: Infrastructure Migration: Platform Builds: System Migrations/Integration: Enterprise wide Implementations SAP Project Manager: SAP ERP, SAP FICO, SAP CRM, SAP SD/MM IT Project Lifecycle: Preliminary analysis: Resource Allocation: Costing & Budgeting: Project Scheduling: SDLC Life-Cycle Phases.
Skills : Skills Summary Project Management: Custom Software.
- Trained sales operations analyst and customer support analyst on SAP Dispute Management Consultant for processing rebate and deductions.
- Managed SQL server for querying and editing client information.
- Established work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of training using MS Project.
- Utilized Six Sigma -DMAIC phases to define problems, measure key aspects, analyze data, improve current process and manage future processes.
- Support SAP Sandboxes, Deduction process Develop, maintain, and execute the software tools and processes for data migrations between systems.
- Implemented SAP Dispute Management platform for SAP R3 Utilized Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) to facilitate flow of information for business functions for project resources.
- Coordinated activities and resources in support of technical and logistic projects.
- Developed and maintained a detailed project schedule, and enabled compliance / reduced risk of change to client information through Oracle database administration.
Senior Project Leader Resume
Summary : Over 30 years of progressively responsible leadership and project management experience, directing full cycle of new building and infrastructure projects in U.S. and global locations. Proven success in achieving safety, time, budget, and quality goals on multiple multimillion-dollar projects around the world. Capability to lead multi-use facilities, high-rise, large infrastructure and heavy civil projects.
Skills : Construction Management, Highrise Construction, Heavy.
- Hired as Technical Professional and earned promotion in 6 months to Project Leader position (3rd highest civilian rank on military base) in supporting military bases throughout Iraq.
- Oversaw all engineering and new construction activities, coordinating efforts with Contracting Officer and military Garrison Command.
- Supervised employees assigned to wastewater treatment plant, water purification facility, dining facilities, and other areas.
- Held responsibility for 1,400 KBR employees at Camp Taji.
- Oversaw project controls, accounting, HSE, and HR matters.
- Chaired semi-weekly senior staff meetings on site as well as weekly Job Progress meetings with camp commanders.
- Managed completion of over 30 projects in 9 months, with each valued at over $1 million.
- Achieved time and budget goals on each project with a minimal project workforce.
Project Leader/Instructor Resume
Headline : Professional with executive, management and supervisory work experience, superbly knowledgeable, exceptionally skilled, passionate about quality, and extremely reliable. Experienced in all phases of the project management lifecycle including initiation, planning, resource allocation, tracking, reporting, risk assessment, quality execution, and production support. Proven leadership with the ability to keep projects aligned with strategic business objectives.
Skills : Matlab, Excel, Minitab, SuperPro Designer, Microsoft Office, Aspen Suite, Python, SQL.
- Conducted various healthcare and financial (back office) projects.
- Defined project scope, schedules, plans, design, user acceptance.
- Created development standards, naming convention and best practice documentation.
- Program Management (governance, standards, infrastructure, value chain integration, planning).
- Developed patented publish-subscribe (asynchronous messaging) message oriented middleware (MOM) EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) package.
- Produced advanced training course materials, project plans, C++ coding standards, and new hire orientation materials.
- Reviewed technical manuals and API designs.
Certificate In ERP
Campaign Project Leader Resume
Summary : Results driven Product Manager with expertise in management of full product development life cycle from inception to launch. Recognized as an excellent communicator with the ability to matrix manage across multiple organizations. Possess strong communications, decision-making, problem solving and team building skills. Background in lean product development management, outsource contract management, quality improvement methodologies, and engineering.
Skills : Engineering Management, Project Management.
- Engineering Project Manager leading teams in the development of new custom products for the United States government and private industry.
- Directed and coordinated internal and contract partner activities through the development process using an Agile/Lean methodology.
- Managed multiple projects valued $350k-$3.5M in the development of new communications products (hardware and/or software).
- Managed a mix of engineering and production activities in the development of new products.
- Took projects through entire life cycle from project conception and proposal through design and production.
- Responsible for coordinating with both internal and external groups to meet cost, schedule and technical goals of the program while managing risk and motivating the team Main point of contact for customer and overseer of day to day activities of small multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Spearheaded partnership activities with 3rd party on hardware and software projects.
- Consistently improved team efficiencies by finding weaknesses and organizing training.
Project Leader/Events Coordinator Resume
Summary : Currently working at Sweden with L&T Technology Services for SCANIA for CAD PLM customization of CATIAV5, EnoviaV5, Delmia V5 and Delmia DPE with exposure to EnoviaV6. Worked with 3DPLM Software Solutions, a joint venture of Geometric and Dassualt Systems for CATIA V5/CATIAV6/EnoviaV5 Product Development/Maintenance using CAA V5/CAA V6.
Skills : Flexible and adaptive in facilitating teams and leading.
- Assist in completion of area responsibilities and verify the accurate completion of tasks by area personnel.
- Ensure personnel did not breach the sterile work environment by checking the personal protective equipment in use and the proper wearing of that equipment.
- Distribute workloads to technicians and perform line audits to ensure procedures are being followed.
- Know, train and enforce SOPs for all aspects of animal care within the department.
- Coordinate and order supplies needed to complete weekly tasks.
- Prepare reports and review paperwork of area personnel.
- Take part in data gathering studies and write a weekly report encompassing all work completed.
BS In Biology
Digital Project Leader Resume
Objective : Certified Care Transitions Coach. Extensive and progressive administrative experience in the operations of hospital and community based departments. Demonstrated skills in program/practice start up. Particularly effective in organizing community resources, grant management and implementing new programs. Excellent interpersonal communication and team building skills.
Skills : Flexible And Adaptive In Facilitating Teams And Leading.
- Utilizing Lean methodologies to lead teams, create workflow efficiencies for staff and to provide process improvements for strategic alignment to system initiatives and operational goals.
- Planning launch of Unscheduled Traumas and Emergency General Surgeries (EGS) Value Stream focused on access and length of stay barriers and quality issues.
- Leading Managing for Daily Improvement (MDI) rollout for specified clinical units on harm events.
- Led breakthrough 8-hr Lean training initiative for PeriOperative staff with current state review, gap analysis, solutions and experiment deliverables.
- Created Standard Work for scheduling training and class evaluation implementation.
- Organized and managed 10-weeks of Lean training for 167 PeriOperative leaders including all logistics, facilitators, class cycle time and training materials to develop frontline problem solving through application of Lean principles to eliminate workflow barriers and unit-based wastes.
- Facilitated PeriOperative Services third annual planning event with 25 leaders and staff, resulting in 170 opportunities identified for process improvement; 9 Rapid Improvement Events (RIE), 6 projects, and 3 Just-Do-It designed to eliminate non value-added processes.
- Created a data analysis surgery report for service line steering team including: OR utilization; cost per case, harm event measures, and surgeon utilization, during 30-day pre evaluation of PeriOperative annual event.
Engineer And Project Leader Resume
Objective : Certificate Expert Knowledge in the use Microsoft Project, Word, and Power Point on Mac and PC. Proven ability to communicate with stakeholders History of analyzing and improving processes Increased operating efficiencies with decrease in operating budgets.
Skills : Microsoft office suite.
- Managed and sourced resources that supported the training of project teams.
- Devised project management budgets and procedures that identified overspending in transportation and resource acquisitions.
- Develop project milestones and deliverables based on historical data and future project requirements, leading all projects to completion on a budget to standard, and within scope.
- Worked with vendors to ensure that resources provided met or exceeded project requirements, all projects were completed to standard.
- Utilized learn techniques to increase the efficiency in providing logistical support to the project team, reducing project budgets by as much as 25% As the Project Leader developed a risk management program focused on providing the essential logistical resources needed to support the project team and project in the event of an emergency.
- Communication and processing Developed and prepared reports, publications, presentations, and official correspondence.
- Utilized Microsoft Project to present status reports for stakeholders during weekly and monthly project status updates.
MS In Leadership Studies
Architect And Project Leader Resume
Summary : State Licensed Insurance agent ( FL 215) 60 hour pre-licensing,FL NAIT, and 20 hrs continuing education completed.
Skills : Power Equipment Trained And Licensed, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excell.
- Answered customer questions regarding store merchandise and services, department Answered information, and pricing.
- Organized store merchandise racks by size, style and color, and plan-o-gram.
- Capital projects(remodels and resets requiring intensive involvement beyond the client stores capacity.) for Home Depot and Family Dollar Remodeled Family Dollar stores across southern United States.
- Established strong vendor relationships to maintain and support the business.
- Coordinated communication with merchandise operations and vendors for PO creation and maintenance.
- Organized on-site trainings to educate management and sales staff on benefits and care of product lines.
- Tracked and recapped key item performance.
- Removed damaged, out of code, not in set, and discontinued items from displays.
Associate Of Arts
Team Project Leader Resume
Summary : Managed multiple global small- to large-scale validated application systems technology projects across departments and key business areas. Developed and managed large global program budgets while providing monthly financials, variance analysis, and key metrics about project health Led extensive vendor management, off-shore/onshore resources, development teams, while partnering with cross-functional resources.
Skills : Python, R, SAS, VBA, Gurobi, Capital IQ, Bloomberg.
- Worked with business partners across multiple business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies to be compliant with the Affordable Health Care mandate.
- Consulted on the HIPAA Security Rule to address the privacy protection of electronic protected health information (PHI).
- Implemented Privacy Rule with identifiable health information as defined by 18 HIPAA identifiers.
- Defined standards, procedures and methods for protecting electronic PHI with attention to how PHI is stored, accessed, transmitted, and audited.
- Performed Risk Analysis and utilized Risk Management methodologies so vulnerabilities and possible risks can be reduced.
- Partnered with security analyst for maintaining and enforcing the HIPAA standards within the organization.
- Streamlined healthcare compliance programs while identifying compliance risks, developing annual healthcare compliance auditing and monitoring plans.
- Conducted Compliance Risk Assessments and Compliance Reviews Provided strategy and consulting for HIPAA, Medicare, Medicaid and other regulatory compliance, etc.
Systems Project Leader Resume
Headline : Build upon years of experience obtained in a wide variety of areas including technical, sales/marketing and business management. Seeking employment within a progressive, growth-oriented organization to fully integrate and maximize benefits of prior experience with an emphasis on growth in the ever-changing and evolving media landscape while maintaining the effectiveness and integrity of pre-existing corporate structures.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks.
- Responsible for technical design, development and testing responsibilities for spare tire elimination programs including run-flat tires, tire sealants, wheel design and low-pressure detection systems.
- Conducted and reported conclusions of experimentation to further development of new tire concept and safety system.
- Personally conducted all laboratory and real world testing and evaluations essential to validate product performance and D.O.T.
- Personally performed and conducted all testing on company test tracks, private tracks and public roads where applicable.
- Testing included high/low speed evasive lane-changing maneuvers, panic stops and un-inflated performance evaluations.
- Routinely provided technical project presentations to management and technical conferences enhanced by testing results analysis.
- High-profile presentations given to executive management at GM, Ford, Chrysler, and other national accounts.
Project Leader Resume
Objective : Individual with 40 years of working experience looking for a post retirement job utilizing knowledge from working in the Software business associated with Banking and Human Resource industries. I am looking to combine my skills with working in the community to provide different rewards for growth in my life.
Skills : Management, microsoft office, It Service Management, Vendor Management.
- Overall project planning per consumer's request and provide analysis and oversight of project cost and schedule.
- Plan, schedule, manage and provide leadership to projects through all phases from inception to completion.
- Insure all required testing for assigned projects are performed in a timely manner.
- Assign tasks to department staffs, outline expectations, and follow-up for progress and delivery.
- Review incoming work and outstanding quotations.
- Manage scheduling and reporting of mechanical and physical tests within the department.
- Act as primary laboratory representative for top clients.