Oracle Consultant Resume
Objective : Twenty years of overall data warehousing, business intelligence and technology experience including over ten years as a data architect/analyst evaluating emerging information management technology used to analyze and support large volumes of structured and unstructured data. Gathered data requirements, documented data process flows, ensured data quality standards were met, created metadata repositories and data dictionaries and outlined data sourcing to target mapping and data remediation strategies.
Skills : Oracle SQL, Oracle Data Warehouse.
- Gathered the requirements from the business users and analyzing them to implement.
- Analyzed the business needs to make it better than what it is now.
- Created and implemented the various interface programs that act as integration tools between the different systems.
- Assisted in migration by creating reports needed which are not provided by standard reports that comes with the application.
- Allowed the client to create reports which were not possible using their current reporting tool.
- Dedicated IT resource for Pharmaceutical & Biotech Solutions, ESA APPRISE Oncology program's data management, root cause analysis and issue resolution.
- Wrote and executed backend DML for McKesson Call Center and customer management operations, FDA audit and annual assessment reporting, distributors.
Sr. Oracle Consultant Resume
Summary : Certified Professional possessing 25 years experience in Information Technology, Accounting, Finance and Audit. Specialized in implementation, supporting of Oracle Financials (Oracle E-Business Suite), integration for mergers and acquisitions, and managing the IT and finance team. Experienced in all phases of project life cycle including requirements gathering, GAP Analysis, solution design, development, testing, data conversion, post go-live support and managing the finance team.
Skills : SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, Discoverer, ADI, SharePoint and AIM methodology.
- Interacted with external pharmaceutical manufacturing companies, providing system analysis, ad hoc queries and assistance.
- Responsible for understanding and analyzing the provided RICEW component specifications.
- Experienced with Oracle and Other Utilities such as TOAD, SQLPlus, SQLLoader Exposure to Discoverer, BI and XML Publisher Reports 10g & 11g.
- Experienced on OBIEE & ODI Involved in Full Life Cycle Implementations & Support of Oracle Applications R12, with hands on working experience on Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions.
- Troubleshot issues, including creation/follow-up of Oracle service requests (SRs).
- Created an intranet web application in Perl (mod_perl) to perform a count of all credit records matching a user selected criteria against.
- Wrote a C++/OCI application to dump the actual records into a flat file in EBCDIC format.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Oracle Consultant Resume
Headline : Over 13 years of progressive IT management and development experience with over 10 years in various roles of both Technical and Functional aspects of Oracle E-Business Suite implementations with Manufacturing, Health Care, Retail, Public Sector and Other Industry Verticals. Extensive technical and functional expertise in Financials, Supply Chain, Distribution & Manufacturing modules of Oracle E-Business suite.
Skills : J2EE, Struts 2, Spring, Hibernate, YUI, CFX, Jersey.
- Designed and Developed EAM Work Order Form for Internal WO.
- Designed and Developed Pick List Report using XML Publisher for WO.
- Developed Answers and Dashboards for Inventory Accuracy, Inventory Tracking Reports.
- Developed extract programs for conversions.
- Analyzed installations of Oracle Financials GL, AR and Vista Publishing applications including interface of Cognos reporting tools, evaluated memory .
- Utilized SQLFORM, SQLPLUS, PRO-C and the CBIS C programming tool known as CLI to develop telecommunication software.
- Programmed the solution for the 5E Switch (ATT) Feature Billing Package and wrote all backup and recovery routines for all projects using Oracle.
Masters In Electronics
Asst. Oracle Consultant Resume
Headline : An accomplished IT professional with 10+ years of experience and a proven drive to succeed Known for professionalism, solution-oriented problem solving abilities and attention to detail. Worked extensively in AWS, Oracle, Linux and Big Data (Hadoop, Cassandra).
Skills : Unix/linux, Oracle, Oracle, Sql Server.
- Developed a package with over 3000 lines, concurrent program set and scheduling.
- Summarized accounting information required by product and by department.
- Set up budget organizations and systems for entering budget amounts and journals.
- Set cross validation and security rules.
- Implemented Payables including payment terms, pay group, tax set up, supplier sites, bank, distribution set, financial and payable options.
- Set up document approval and security.
- Maintained purchasing items.
Master Of Science In Engineering
Associate Oracle Consultant Resume
Objective : A highly experienced and motivated Oracle Applications HRMS Techno Functional Consultant, with around 8 years of proven expertise in design, development and code optimization as Oracle Developer and experience in Software Development Lifecycle of Oracle Applications, Development, Testing and Implementation.
Skills : Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase.
- Assisted in day-to-day support of insurance system operations (work assigned through ticketing system).
- Completed adhoc database query and report .
- Included supporting Oracle Applications and to enhance productivity for Pride Products.
- Used Database Triggers for making history of insertion, updating, deletion and all kind of audit routines.
- Involved in performance fine-tuning of the queries/reports using PL/SQL and SQL Plus.
- Responsible for Creation and modification of various SQL and PL/SQL Scripts.
- Interacted with the business users and project management for analyzing the business needs and develop design specification.
Bachelors Of Technology
Oracle Consultant III Resume
Headline : Over 12 years of experience in developing, implementing, and supporting company-wide Oracle Manufacturing and other systems 11 years and 10 months of experience in Configuring Oracle Manufacturing and distribution Applications (Payables, Project Accounting, Receivables, Purchasing, iProcurement, OM, Inventory and GL).
Skills : Oracle EBS Finance And SCM Modules.
- Developed DDL scripts for generating tables, views, functions etc.
- Designed and created technical solutions specifications from Functional requirements specification, develop and implementation of solutions using PL/SQL.
- Created a process to extract: Oracle AP invoices Oracle AP payments Oracle Purchase Orders Oracle Inventory transactions .
- Designed and created technical specifications.
- Developed and executed data conversions for Oracle applications R12 (12.1.3) for supply chain, HR and Payroll.
- Created technical specifications and develop and implement two processes; which were to create a process to sync QAD.
- Developed, tested and implemented process.
Bachelor's In Computer Science
Oracle Consultant II Resume
Headline : 7+ years of programming experience as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer and ETL Developer in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) Experience in coordinating projects, designing software architectures, leading development teams, providing effort estimations, and project status reporting, management of quality and execution of change management processes and production deployments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Oracle Application.
- Set up Profile options, Function and Menu Security.
- Set up Document Sourcing, Catalog and Buyers.
- Assisted in support, training and development of the Universal Banking Product called 'Oracle Flexcube' in PL/SQL.
- Worked included implementation support of the product in the Eastern Europe region.
- Setup Documentation Payables and Purchasing Setup System Administration Functional Testing of Custom Reports, Interfaces Documentation (BR100, MD50) and Test Scripts for Custom Reports and Interfaces To achieve the above objective.
- Dealt with the following modules Purchasing Payables System Administration Implementation Phase.
- Involved in general setup of Purchasing as per business requirements.
Master Of Computer Application
Oracle Consultant I Resume
Objective : Software Quality Assurance Engineer with diverse experience of 9+ in Information Technology with emphasis on System Testing, GUI Automaton Testing including Functionality, Performance, Load, Stress, Backend and Black box Testing. Proficient testing web applications for various organizations. Highly skilled experienced in Testing of Standalone, Client/Server and Web Applications.
Skills : Oracle HRMS, Fusion, HCM.
- Configured Oracle financial applications to meet client requirements and conducted conference room pilot sessions to demonstrate the functionality .
- Provided documentation for data conversion from legacy system to Oracle interface tables and accurately loaded data that reconciled to the general.
- Assisted shop floor users with IT inquiries.
- Created and edited PL/SQL scripts importing data from Clarify to Oracle.
- Defined Inventory Organization, Receiving information, Locations.
- Assisted in the setup document to suit the requirements of the client.
- Involved in general setup of Payables as per business requirements.
Master Of Computer Application In Computer Application
Lead Oracle Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 10 years in various roles of both Technical and Functional aspects of Oracle E-Business Suite implementations with Manufacturing, Health Care, Retail, Public Sector and Other Industry Verticals. Extensive technical and functional expertise in Financials, Supply Chain, Distribution & Manufacturing modules of Oracle E-Business suite.
Skills : Spring, Hibernate, YUI, CFX, Jersey,.
- Designed, Partitioned, Developed and Maintained the database.
- Worked to define the project implementation strategies.
- Developed an intuitive and easily navigable website to introduce the new financial services to the customers.
- Provided financial functional support, direction and troubleshooting in upgrade tasks.
- Responsible for upgrade of queries, Crystal and nVision reports.
- Worked on Updating Open Periods, Establishing Tax Options, Setting Voucher Build Options, Establishing Matching Options Making Changes to a Rule Program of a Workgroup Involved As a Functional lead Consultant.
- Designed and Implemented the Market Models and interface processes.
Masters In Electronics
Oracle Consultant Resume
Headline : Over 6+ years of programming experience as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer with Oracle databases in Analysis, Design and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). Involved in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
Skills : Oracle, Storage Administration, VMWare, Linux, AIX, Cisco UCS.
- Responsible of business requirements gathering and post production support for Oracle Financials Suite R12 (GL, GIS) Displaying Task Codes.
- Defined in Project Costing and Performance Management Documented on Procurement Controls for General Ledger Business Units, selecting General Controls, Setting up Non-merchandise Charges.
- Developed and tested CRM tools for Sinopec Sales division.
- Created and presented presentations and visuals (Powerpoint/Visio).
- Reviewed an Oracle implementation for control weaknesses.
- Identified several areas of concern, the two largest were a big fraud risk in A/P and a financial reporting risk in intercompany payments.
- Developed and supported Oracle SOA/Fusion Middleware project for SC cleared government agency to implement Oracle BPM to optimize its business .
Master Of Computer Application