Outreach Specialist Resume
Objective : Exceptional ability to lead meetings and volunteer services to improve treatment programs addressing tobacco cessation and exceptional ability to coordinate the activities or tasks of people, groups and organizations; provide strategies for improving services and client satisfaction.
Skills : Public Health, Outreach, Recreation Therapy, Recreation Therapy.
- Develop contacts with referral source sites within the assigned market area resulting in new qualified leads to the Sovereign Health programs and meeting specific growth goals.
- Attending outside Conferences and events to market and sell SHG programs to other businesses and consumers.
- Attending outside sales and marketing meetings weekly to create new relationships and maintain current relationships to meet qualified leads and sales expectations.
- Weekly Face to face visits with hospitals, treatment organizations, clinics, private therapists, private physicians, attorneys, Employee Assistance Programs, and other professionals to sell and market SHG treatment programs to generate new and additional leads.
- Achieve daily/weekly call pattern and maintain frequency of contact with "top tier" referral sources within the behavioral healthcare system and affiliated organizations to sell and market Sovereign to generate new and additional business.
- Maximize direct marketing opportunity by continually expanding the referral source database, maintaining up-to-date contact information on a monthly basis and tracking its success.
- Educate local community service agencies as to the benefits of the service to the subscribers and their families.
M.S. In Health Promotion
Community Outreach Specialist Resume
Summary : Currently seeking challenging full time employment in human services concentrating in caring for the elderly such as an assisted living organization with the opportunity to enhance current skills, talents and serve the community in a professional manner.
Skills : Microsoft office, Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Quickbooks, Spreadsheet development, Budgeting, Project Management, Problem Solving.
- Conduct SAT and ACT test preparation and strategy sessions and individual tutoring to support students with achieving optimal scoring.
- Learning Styles and Development to aide with applying skill-set to real-world experiences.
- Coach and counsel with academic and behavioral issues and guide students with expectations required for college admissions.
- Conduct individual coaching and instruct students and parents with effectively completing Application for Admission and Financial Aid options to support future educational goals.
- Advise and direct students with editorial amendments with the purpose of strengthening admission essays and aide with college application acceptance.
- Document and record student progress, objectives achieved and college retention rate utilizing BLUMEN database to manage and validate federal funding.
- Manage and allocate travel and event budget expenses of $250K and ensure expenses are accurately reported and program objectives upheld.
Master Of Science
Sr. Outreach Specialist Resume
Summary : To work for a company where commitment to quality and professionalism can serve both the company's internal and external customer.
Skills : Non profit Management, Fundraising, Leadership Development, Conflict Resolution, Outreach.
- Determines eligibility and the amount of benefits for a variety of income maintenance programs.
- Identify potentially eligible uninsured children and work individually with identified families to determine eligibility for Medicaid or FAMIS programs Assist families with application and enrollment process.
- Explains application procedures to individuals or groups and answers questions of individuals on how to complete the application forms.
- Computes accurate benefits using basic math skills.
- Maintains complete and accurate records on client's eligibility for all assigned programs.
- Advises clients of case status, including explaining eligibility requirements, benefit factors, rights and responsibilities; assesses client needs; and refers clients to programs and other community resources to assist them in maintaining eligibility.
- Process new enrollment application and key enrollment information into the client track Virginia Health Care system.
- Interviews clients to obtain necessary factual information and verifies information received from clients.
Jr. Outreach Specialist Resume
Objective : Sixteen plus years' experience working in various fast-paced administrative environments demanding strong customer service, interpersonal, technical and organizational skills. Accelerated learner with the ability to flourish in versatile working situations.
Skills : Excel, HMIS.
- Prepare and execute briefings and presentations educating mass audiences on program services.
- Assist Reserve Members and their families by researching and locating appropriate solution-focused resources that will help through stressful life events.
- Collaborate with all Wing and civilian helping agencies on assisting members.
- Coordinate and facilitate two-hour-long group discussions during organized events on mental health in the military.
- Provide 24/7 on-call services by publishing and carrying a personal business phone.
- Coordinate and schedule travel and attendance for all assigned special events.
- Compile, analyze, and report regional monthly and quarterly statistics on number of persons briefed and number of events attended.
Lead Outreach Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Outreach Specialist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Computer System Administration.
- Increase engagement through patient relationships through enterprise wide technological efforts.
- Gather and reported feedback regarding patient experience and navigates all concerns to appropriate departments.
- Proficient in advanced telephony systems enabling faster call processing, focused dialogues, and ultimately a better patient experience.
- Drive change by educating public on the importance of preventative care to decrease emergency room visits, thereby reducing health care cost; on average by contacting 3200 patients/ month.
- Impacting new patient enrollment and retention through consistent scheduling as preventative exams.
- Generating an estimate of $2 million/year, for every new patient to CHS via the Patient Placement Initiative (PPI).
- Represented the system by engaging with members of the CHS service area by enrolling new employees with a primary care physician, during corporate health fairs.
- Assist management in the hiring process by conducting peer interviews with potential new hires.
B.S. In Biology
Lead Outreach Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain an entry level social service position that apply skills and knowledge for the enhancement of individual and family growth that will demonstrate unity within families of all cultures and/or ethnicity.
Skills : Microsoft office, Epic, Cerner, Centricity, MEDENT.
- Facilitate support group meetings and educational courses for Hispanic and Caucasian families.
- Train families on Alzheimer's disease, community services available, and proper dementia care.
- Provide care consultations and maintain regular contact with Hispanic families in Washoe County and rural Nevada.
- Maintain contact with Spanish-speaking community/caregiver leaders in order to identify prospective clients who can benefit from the Association's services.
- Developing and executing projects to help spread information and referral to the Spanish-speaking community about the services of the Alzheimer's Association in Northern Nevada.
- Delivering professional presentations to diverse audiences and community professionals.
- Implementing promotional projects with local media to build awareness of dementia, to recruit community members, and to build a diverse volunteer base.
B.A. In Reno
Asst. Outreach Specialist Resume
Headline : Service-focused social worker, Certified thru Advanced Youth Development, with a strong commitment to serving the needs of the disadvantaged youth and adults, including homeless, emancipated youth and special-needs populations.
Skills : Bilingual, Sales management experienced, great personality, people person.
- Manage all aspects of the enrollment and outreach process for Pathways to Wellness site in Brooklyn, NY.
- Outreach to any clients identified by the department of health, as well as single point of action referrals.
- Manage relationships between self & potential clients, as well as Care Coordinators once clients sign on to our program.
- Educate referral sources on the role of care coordination, stemming from the care management model.
- Meet with potential enrollees and encourage them to access supports they may need to benefit their recovery, and in the process negate their over use of ER/Hospital facilities.
- Through this process insurance companies save money, and clients get their needs met with minimal intrusion and learn to effectively live in their communities.
- Complete all paperwork associated with the process in a timely manner.
- Open clients in a database, complete online notes, close in outreach, and open in Care Coordination when appropriate.
Outreach Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize Outreach Specialist experience in a challenging environment to achieve long term employment as recruiter.
Skills : Coding from 2016 ICD-10 and CPT.
- Assist, research and follow-up on clients and community partners with questions, concerns, and comments.
- Performs outreach by visiting facilities such as shelters, treatment programs, transitional housing, sober living programs, soup kitchens, client homes, and other locations where homeless or at-risk families may congregate to publicize services.
- Builds and maintains effective and professional working relationships with participants and community agencies.
- Assists with screening veterans' eligibility and appropriateness for the program.
- Coordinates care with SSVF Case Managers, Veterans Administration personnel, and others on behalf of participant's eligibility and for mental and physical health services.
- Maintains outreach client information and database and referrals to the programs.
- Tracks veterans referred for program entry and screening appointments.
- Maintains participant confidentiality at all times.
Associate Outreach Specialist Resume
Headline : An advocate for creative life long learning and innovative thinking. Over ten years of retail and service industry experience. Seeking diverse experiences, new challenges and matching consumers with what meets their needs.
Skills : Excellent Creative And Communication Skills, Working.
- Track and monitor referrals received from associated hospitals and outside sources.
- Modify and/or enter status codes and other data entry including comments/progress notes.
- Generate automated letters and memoranda, create folders, file and photocopy appropriate documents.
- Distribute and process mail by recognition of forms and letters.
- Screen patients and/or patient's representative to determine potential eligibility for Third Party Resources.
- Explain to patients and other entities the eligibility requirements, application process and verification requirements for applicable programs.
- Facilitate the application process when appropriate for the patient by assisting the patient in completing the application, scheduling appointment interviews and obtaining required verifications.
- Document pertinent patient information in the appropriate systems dictated by the health care facility and DECO.
Bachelor Of Science
Outreach Specialist/Executive Resume
Objective : Over 5 years of experience providing outreach and marketing services to organizations. Established an extensive network of contacts and have developed a deep understanding of the key business sectors.
Skills : Partnership Development, End-Use Technologies, Cold-Call Marketing, Renewable Energy, Strategic Planning.
- Conducted outreach and educated the public on the benefits of energy efficiency incentive programs.
- Used problem solving and creative marketing techniques to raise awareness of residential, commercial, industrial and municipal programs in the 9-county Finger Lakes region.
- Developed and implemented a Regional Implementation Plan.
- Used research methods to create Regional Characterization and planned strategies to extend an outreach effort in urban, suburban and rural communities, setting regional priorities and performance goals.
- Conducted contractor recruitment seminars, coordinating participation with NYSERDA-certified Trainers and Program Managers.
- Established and maintained effective relationships with strategic community partners in the residential, commercial, municipal and industrial markets.
- Leveraged these relationships toward reaching a broader customer base.
Bachelor Of Arts
Outreach Specialist/Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking an employment opportunity in a business related field. Proven ability to establish rapport with customers and exceed sales quotas. Reliable and driven, quick learner with strong time management and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Met with clients in their homes, assessed the amount and type of care needed to assigned appropriate health care management.
- Conducts comprehensive, preventive screenings for patients and assists all support staff in daily patient interactions as needed.
- Coordinates outreach activities of patient care to support and monitor patients goals.
- Provided individualized home care for each client according to their necessities.
- Support patients' self-management of disease and behavior modification interventions.
- Assists all patients and coordinates continuity of patient care with external healthcare organizations and facilities including specialty care provider.
- Participates on a team for data collection, health outcomes reporting, clinical audits, and neighborhood initiatives.
- Confidence to communicate and outreach to other community health care organizations and personnel.
Outreach Specialist Resume
Objective : Reliable manager with 7 years' experience successfully managing educational programs, coaching adolescents and young adults to manage their behavior and adapt to changing life situations. Exceptional customer service, conflict resolution and relationship building skills.
Skills : Bilingual.
- Used Salsa software to monitor service plan progress and evaluated reports from multiple service providers Conducted Community Outreach as needed for youth.
- Arranged or provided transportation for clients when needed.
- Arranged for drug/alcohol screens as necessary.
- Compiled and maintain a comprehensive resource guide, for both print and online distribution, of service providers, community agencies, and partners.
- Developed and conduct surveys and compile data to assess the health needs of ETHOC families and individuals.
- In cooperation with the Project Director, assessed and evaluated effectiveness of the Community Outreach program in meeting goals and objectives.
- Assisted with budget development, monitor outreach program budget, and submit written reports as required.
- Assisted in establishing and maintaining high standards of cleanliness and safety of the facility.
Bachelor Of Science