Financial Specialist Resume
Summary : Obtain a position as a Financial Analyst in order to provide my 10+ years expertise in the accounting/financial industry, strong critical thinking skills, computer skills and contribute to the success of the company.
Skills : Microsoft word excel, Data entry, Customer Service, Typing.
- Processed Invoices daily for multiple vendors and uploaded GL's into the system.
- Heavy phone contact with vendors to resolve problems.
- Vendor statement reconciliation, and set up all new vendors.
- Performed month end closing and General Leger Account Reconciliation.
- Conducted quarterly audits for vendor price compliance.
- Assisted the Regional's & Managers with other month end accounting reconciliations and processes as needed.
- Reconciliation of Corporate cards, & employee expense reimbursement.
- Provided ongoing training of Managers, & their assistants in all financial aspects.
Financial Specialist/Contractor Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in the medical field that will utilize skills acquired through training and work experience, and to become an asset to both employer and patients.
Skills : Accurate forecasting and Budget analytics, Data Base and Segmentation Management, Microsoft Office, Customer Service Skills, Proven Analytical, quantitative and critical thinking skills, Procurement and Contract Management,Negotiation,Relationship Management.
- Builds the branch customer base through proactive quality sales and service conversations.
- Manages the customer experience end to end, efficiently handling service transactions, identifying sales opportunities and making referrals to ecosystem partners as appropriate.
- Promotes investment and banking products and services to existing and prospective clients, demonstrating how PNC can help them achieve their financial goals.
- Identifies and acts upon opportunities through meaningful conversations with customers, making connections with PNC ecosystem partners as indicated.
- Creates customer loyalty and grows customer share of wallet through a differentiated customer experience.
- Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve customer problems appropriately and efficiently.
- Supports cross-selling of banking products and services.
- Builds and maintains relationships in the branch ecosystem, serving as primary contact for PNC Investments to allow for opportunities to develop investing relationships.
Medical Assistant Program
Accounting & Financial Specialist Resume
Objective : Finance, Procurement, Sales, and Customer Service professional with 8 years of on-the-job experience acquired in the private sector, nonprofit sector, and the military. Master of Business Administration with concentration in finance. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Raiser's Edge, CRM, and DJMS. Fluent in English, Luganda, and Swahili.
Skills : fluent english spanish, read, write and speak also translate.
- Prepared financial reports, schedules, and audits general journal entries, payment, cash, purchase, travel, and related vouchers.
- Audits accounting and financial documents as assigned for accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures and with state and federal statutes.
- Prepares monthly status analysis of funds and expenditures, and prepares technical reports on estimates, cost data, and budget items.
- Classifies, codes, posts, and balances assigned financial and accounting documents and records.
- Maintained adequate records of expenditures, funds, appropriations, and expenses, as well as revenue collected and deposited.
- Analyzes and recommends improvements, adaptation, or revisions to the accounting system and accompanying procedures.
- Reviewed all assigned outgoing invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Responded to all inquiries regarding Cooperative Purchasing financial transactions.
Financial specialist III Resume
Summary : Obtain a position that will allow my self-starting abilities to utilize obtained knowledge and skills in my 10+ years of customer service, 7+ years of managerial experience of 20-30 employees, 5+ years of operational excellence, and overall growth of businesses managed. To lead, challenge and be challenged in a marketing strategy or business/market development position. Analyze and improve marketing, sales and operational performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Account Management, Customer.
- Programmed new research database for company needs, recorded each patient visit, accurately and timely billed pharmaceutical companies for work performed.
- Created reports for both Director of Research and the board in current research studies and financial outlook.
- Streamlined billing and reporting process.
- Able to show which studies were profitable and which were not.
- Split the accounting process to accurately show which research sites were earning monies based on actual patient visits, which helped keep some sites open.
- Implemented and trained all staff on new research software and which employee had access to different aspects of the site.
- Skills Used Business development, leadership, web development, Microsoft office, 10 key, accounting, Sycamore Research software.
Associates In Accounting And Law
Customer Financial Specialist Resume
Objective : Dynamic and energetic manager with extensive experience in bookkeeping, auditing, and customer relations. Strengths include effective communication while utilizing creativity, leadership, and teamwork, to achieve organizational objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Accounting, Data Entry, Supervisor, Procurement, Collections, Peoplesoft, Financial Analysis, Budgeting, Reconciliation.
- Handle and resolve contracts with the pre and post award activities related to extramural grants.
- Worked with account receivables in collecting past due invoices.
- Completed data entry of cash batching, purchasing and coding.
- Created accounts payable batching and coding for check run.
- Provided financial reports and month end revenue for company.
- Experience in pre and post award administration of biomedical grants; contracts, in particular with National Institutes of Health (NIH) grants.
- Handled all the account receivables for new grants and created reports for collection issues.
- Familiarity with federal regulations, policies, procedures and circulars applicable to fund accounting.
AA In Accounting
Exclusive Financial Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a position in a business environment where excellent analytical and technical skills can be utilized to improve a company's profitability.
Skills : bilingual, Spanish, Computer literate, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Sourcing, Human Resources, Organizational Skills, Training, Screening, Interviewing.
- Track financial status by monitoring variances from planned budgets.
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing client's budgets, profit and loss, balance sheets.
- Prepare customer financial reports, profit and loss, and budget analysis Improve financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Farm visits to assess state of farming, marketing, and collateral.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Sales, maintenance of operating loans in conjunction with Relationship Managers.
Bachelors Of Arts
Senior Financial Specialist Resume
Headline : Experienced and goal-oriented with a demonstrated track record of leading and advising administrative, financial and operational matters for Government and Non-Government agencies. Proven ability to solve problems within, administrative, budget, personnel, travel and logistics situations.
Skills : Management, Auditor, Quality Assurance.
- Supports the Chief-level officers and Director of Administration.
- Perform routine finance/accounting action in support of company management.
- Administers and analyzes various financial documents, bookkeeping, and accounting software.
- Executes new employee in-processing for timesheet management, finance management and security clearance management.
- Prepares semi- monthly payroll for submission into ADP software and reconciliation of payroll records.
- Tracks and reports vacation accrual, accounts receivable and account payable.
- Analyzes and reconciles all company credit cards.
- Knowledgeable in tracking cost pools and wrap rates.
Associate Of Arts In Business
Junior Financial Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain tenure a professional organization that focuses on the values of teamwork and winning in a culture environment.
Skills : Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point.
- Specialized in loss mitigation for Global Consumer Small Business Banking and Legacy Asset Servicing.
- (Home Loans) Mitigated losses for collections in all delinquency in Consumer Card.
- Serviced Home Loans For many segments including government sponsored entities Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac as well as private Entities Bank of New York and SFO.
- (BAC Home Loans) Verify and examine information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents.
- Interview loan applicants in order to obtain personal and financial data, and to assist in completing Applications.
- Assemble and compile documents for loan closings, such as title abstracts, insurance forms, and loan Forms and tax receipts.
- Answer questions and advise customers regarding loans and transactions.
- Contact customers by mail, telephone, or in person concerning acceptance or rejection of Applications.
Bachelor's In Business Administration
Client Financial Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a career position with a company that utilizes my experience and knowledge in such a manner to be of benefit to customers, coworkers and the community that I live and work in. My desire is to find a position that has upward mobility so I have something to aspire to and work toward.
Skills : Trained as a Microsoft Windows Support Specialist.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
- Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check the accuracy of deposit slips.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Enter customers' transactions into computers in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
- Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using the currency-counting machine, in order to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve.
Business Financial Specialist Resume
Objective : Dedicated to meeting the learning needs of students, regardless of learning style. Selected as one of twenty educators in a roundtable discussion with Senior Education Advisor of the U.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Apple MacBook, Apple IPad, Apple TV.
- Job Description: Consistently met or exceeded monthly sales quotas for mortgage, consumer and business lending.
- Consistently met monthly investment sales quotas.
- Consistently exceeded monthly sales quotas for consumer and business deposit accounts.
- Provided customers with Financial Needs Analysis to discover retirement, mortgage, investment and insurance needs to help meet their goals.
- Collaborated with colleagues to provide exceptional service to customers.
- Successfully planned and implemented action plans to meet branch goals.
- Represented company in a professional manner at local civic and community functions.
Masters Of Elementary Education
Crime Financial Specialist Resume
Summary : Management expert driven to inspire customer confidence and foster business growth, with experience implementing advanced financial and technical skills in complex customer environments.
Skills : 10 years of experience in customer service along with.
- Recognized as one of the leading sales and revenue generators within the region.
- Performed Consumer and Small Business Lending, Financial Consultation and Investing, including Mutual Funds, Annuities and Insurance.
- Provided planning and creative focus to all corporate goals and initiatives within the entire Financial Center.
- Conducted Credit Counseling to all prospective clients.
- Responsible for Prospecting and profiling all potential clients.
- Enhanced the Overall Satisfaction of Financial Center Experience.
- Responsible for Team Building and motivating all Financial Center staff.
Financial Specialist Resume
Summary : Medical billing and coding specialist with 11 years providing administrative and patient support in a medical office setting. Advanced knowledge of private insurance processes and codes. Experienced in billing and collections procedures.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sap, Management.
- Helped identify and assess the financial needs of the company.
- Implemented and coordinated training for employees on new accounting system.
- Maintained accounting system in coordination with firm's accountants.
- Input daily the firm's A/R and A/P as well as reconciled accounts on weekly basis.
- Created and maintained employee records for 30+ employees.
- Developed professional contracts, handbooks and presentations to aid in sales.
- Defined objectives and negotiated new insurance policies.
- Helped to cut costs overall by implementing structure and organization among various departments.