Apartment Manager Resume
Summary : Work experience in an office environment, clerical, receptionist, customer service, management, budgeting, rental software, office software, supervising employees, supervising at a 203 unit apartment property, and extensive community services during my work at the Family Resource
Skills : Excel, Word.
- Managed 18 apartment units and 5 townhouses in three different cities.
- Supervised five workers including painters, plumbers, handymen, gardeners, and electricians.
- Handling rental units from move in time to move out time including advertising, unit certification, lease and contract preparations, and rent collection.
- Interfacing with general contractors and performing general maintenance and upgrades.
- Held open houses, interviewed, and qualified prospective tenants.
- Providing monthly account reports to property owners.
- Preparing end of the year tax reports to owners.
- Provide consultation to landlords to acquire new properties.
BS In Mathematics
On Site Apartment Manager Resume
Objective : Extensive work experience in an office environment, clerical, receptionist, customer service, management, budgeting, rental software, office software, supervising employees, supervising at a 203 unit apartment property, and extensive community services during my work at the Family Resource Center with the McFarland School District. I enjoy helping people. I provided medical,legal, etc. referrals and helped clients with services available at our organization.
Skills : I Have Also Worked As A Payroll Clerk, Shipping Clerk, Cashier And Quality Control Inspector In A Processing Plant.
- Worked as the office manager during certain hours of the day and other hours were used as light duty maintenance work.
- Distributed, received and processed apartment rental applications.
- Verified and calculated facts and income reported on the applications, ensuring that the applicants were qualified to live at the complex according to Tax Credit regulations.
- Verified credit and reference information and maintained a waiting list for potential tenants.
- Completed packets were then forwarded to the immediate supervisor for approval and then forwarded to the complex owner for their approval before leasing out a unit.
- Completed all leasing forms and completed several intake and leasing interviews with the prospective tenant.
- Enforced the lease rules and issued violation warnings as necessary.
Assistant Apartment Manager Resume
Objective : Challenging position with a dynamic corporation, that allows me to keep learning, be creative and focus on teamwork as well as the customer. Invaluable Assets: This independent thinker and outgoing person is driven by a strong work ethic and a focus on customer service. Additional assets include strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and a proven history of solving complex operational issues.
Skills : I have also worked as a payroll clerk, shipping clerk, cashier and quality control inspector in a processing plant.
- Managed daily operations of running 4 building and 45 units.
- Collection of rent and delinquent accounts.
- Settled all the payment issues in an extremely careful manner.
- Visited the corporation's office on a regular basis to check updates in the apartment policies.
- Took initiative to perform festivals, fun games and other celebration activities Performed a periodic checking and servicing of internal network systems as such water, gas and electricity.
- Discussed policies and terms with tenants as agreed upon.
- Scouted for potential tenants whenever there is a vacancy.
High School Diploma
Floating Apartment Manager Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in administrative support, customer service/ relations, or real estate where my professional knowledge, education, and experience will benefit the company and clients as well as expand my skills and knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Manage and oversee operations, maintenance, and administrative functions for commercial, industrial, or residential properties.
- Direct collection of monthly assessments, rental fees and deposits, and payment of insurance premiums, mortgage, taxes, and incurred operating expenses.
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss financial and operational status of property.
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate general maintenance, major repairs, and remodeling or construction projects for commercial or residential property.
- Investigate complaints, disturbances, and violations and resolve problems following management rules and regulations.
- Recruit, hire, and train managerial, clerical, and maintenance staff, or contract with vendors for security, maintenance, extermination, or grounds keeping personnel.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of staff and contract personnel and evaluate performance.
- Maintain records of sales, rental or usage activity, special permits issued, maintenance and operating costs, or property availability.
High School Diploma
Apartment Manager/Trainer Resume
Summary : Dynamic, energetic and result oriented professional ready to work in an atmosphere that allows me to take advantage of my strong interpersonal skills along with my ability to work independently, collaboratively, and task oriented. I am eager and motivated to demonstrate how valuable of an asset I can be to your organization.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, And Access; Intranet And Internet; QuickBooks, SAP.
- Managed Madison Estates' 24 unit elderly apartment complex.
- Resided on site and maintained available office hours approved by Bunn Real Estates.
- Ensured and maintained a good physical appearance of the apartment complex at all times.
- Accepted applications, collected all required documents, and forward to Bunn.
- Reported any problems to the management company, immediately.
- Completed detailed bi-monthly inspections of each individual apartment.
- Received maintenance request from residents and reported to the Bunn immediately.
- Collected rent payments, made bank deposits daily, and forward the deposit slips to Bunn.
Apartment Manager II Resume
Headline : Committed and motivated Quality Performance Facilitator with exceptional customer- relation and decision- making skills. Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and great initiative.
Skills : Light computer skills.
- Maintains up-to-date listings of all available units with complete descriptions.
- Analyze the local market to ensure rents are competitive.
- Interview prospective tenants to determine needs and to ensure that they will be good tenants.
- Perform background checks and obtain credit reports.
- Supply lease forms and completes them explaining all terms of the lease.
- Collects the security deposit and first month's rent.
- Answers questions tenants may have prior to move-in.
Apartment Manager III Resume
Headline : Motivated to succeed in a fast-paced and deadline-driven professional environment. Employs high-level negotiation skills in resolving issues to the satisfaction of all involved parties. Analytical thinker and innovative problem solver.
Skills : OneSite computer.
- Managed day-to-day operations for 124-unit apartment community.
- Showed units, screen applicants, lease vacant apartments.
- Developed and maintain lines of communication with tenants with regard to account status, work orders, etc.
- Responsible for collecting rent, late charges, NSF fees.
- Maintained weekly occupancy report, vacancy report, and lease renewals.
- Oversaw maintenance operations and work order system.
- Responsible for pre-closing, monthly closing and legal summary reports.
Apartment Manager I Resume
Headline : Ability to use various software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite and Electronic Spreadsheets and Desktop Publishing Proficient in typing Excellent oral and written communication skills Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to work in a self-directed manner Good organizational and multitasking skills Ability to adapt to changes as needed Ability to read, write and count documentation Customer Service Records Management Problem Solving Accounting Management of people.
Skills : People Management, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Maintain personal contract with clients to ensure their evolving financial needs are being met.
- Maintain a professional image and attitude at all times; observing the policies and procedures of the company when conducting business with all related parties.
- Ensure that all orders are placed in database and delivered to customers in a timely fashion.
- Assist in managing discrepancies and complaints.
- Provide information on after sales service and warranties.
- Prepare customer and productivity reports for the benefits of Supervisors.
- Prepare vendor contracts and budget tracking.
Sr. Apartment Manager Resume
Objective : Office Assistant with 5 years of billing and coding, patient charting, insurance claims and appointment scheduling in a busy medical office setting. Office Manager highly skilled at managing complex schedules, budgeting and travel arrangements. Office Manager who goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Excellent work ethics and strengths in boosting company morale.
Skills : Computer Skills: Microsoft Word., Computer Skills: Excell, Powerpoint, People Skills.
- Reorganized the filing system, checked every apartment every month for problems, handled all the rent, took in new tenets also evicted tenets that did comply, made deposits also paid company accounts with local stores.
- Followed up on initial screening by visiting clients at their homes.
- Carefully screened applicants for tenancy.
- Secured an average of 8 rental agreements each month.
- Completed final move-out walk-through for tenants.
- Verified that all customer complaints were handled promptly and appropriately.
- Communicated effectively with owners, residents and on-site associates.
BBA In Business
Apartment Manager Assistant Resume
Summary : Motivated to succeed in a fast-paced and deadline-driven professional environment. Employs high-level negotiation skills in resolving issues to the satisfaction of all involved parties. Analytical thinker and innovative problem solver.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, QuickBooks.
- Maintained compliance with company, HUD and legal requirements.
- Handled and processed confidential resident information.
- Selected and interviewed candidates for available positions.
- Planned and led training programs on staff development.
- Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files.
- Received and screened a high volume of internal and external communications.
- Managed the receptionist area, including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
Masters Of Education
Apartment Manager Resume
Objective : Managing a 43 unit complex where I am on site. Along with manager of an 18 unit complex. I have good computer skills, Microsoft word, Excel, Rent Manager and more. With the combination of Manager and Maintenance skills, I am a great asset to any Apartment Complex. I have experience with maintaining and repairing plumbing systems, painting interior and exterior walls and trim.
Skills : Excel, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, QuickBooks.
- Managed operations for a 120 bed structured living facility.
- Managed and supervised 25 staff associates and handled 120 clients with their everyday needs.
- Developed programming meetings, recreational activities, and structure to the facility.
- Effectively communicated to the clinical department for patient's needs and concerns on a daily basis.
- Enforced code of conduct and program rules, and intervened with clients.
- Conducted all the daily administrative duties, responsible for payroll, staff scheduling, and completion of performance evaluations for 25 staff members.
- On call 7 days a week 24 hours a day, facilitated relapse prevention groups, and community meetings.
- Arranged all transportation to outside meetings and activities.
CAP In Continuing Education