Six Sigma Black Belt Resume
Summary : Certified Six Sigma Black belt seeking opportunities in business process improvement space. Solution-oriented, performance-driven Consultant with comprehensive achievements in end-to-end diagnostics ,process improvement environments. Leverage business acumen across diverse cultures and strategic business units.
Skills : Data Analysis, Microsoft Office Suite 2013, Microsoft Project 2013, Microsoft Visio 2013, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Share Point, Mini-tab.
- Led team of 8-10 people for 2 separate projects for three business units to increase their delivery-to-promise metric.
- Chartered projects, and led kick-off meetings.
- Performed data analytics based on Project Y and led weekly meeting reviews.
- Employed various tools such mini-tab analyses, process mapping, brainstorming, Pareto and Fishbone analyses, and VOC interviewing to perform root cause analysis, to name few.
- Ended result was identification of critical X's and impact on metric, and standardization of processes eliminate defects.
- Collaborated with PMO and co-led team of 8 people to "reduce lead time/cycle time" for all domestic and exported shipments of material leaving out of Michigan plant site.
- Coached and mentored project leaders on such things as assisting with stakeholder analysis, communication plans, delegating and leading a project team, statistical and graphical analysis, developing solutions, creating implementation plans, and developing control plans.
Master's In Transportation & Business Logistics
Sr.Six Sigma Black Belt Resume
Objective : Dynamic professional seeking to apply her strong communication, strategic mindset, leadership, and creative problem solving that have been honed within multiple companies to process improvement, change management , program management functions.
Skills : Six Sigma methodology, Lean Manufacturing, Problem Solving, Value Stream Mapping, Facilitation, Communication, Leadership.
- Mapled Leaf Foods Canada's leading food processor.
- Belts led and coached strategic projects focusing tools that promote high quality analytics , clear communications.
- Played key role in company-wide ERP replacement project.
- Helped to define stage gates, deliverables, and time-lines.
- Directed one of seven Communications and Change Management work streams during company-wide implementation.
- Facilitated cross-functional problem solving sessions.
- Developed content templates that were used by other streams throughout the organization.
- Assisted with the project debrief of 110 employees at all levels across multiple functions.
Bachelor Of Arts In Business Administration
Jr.Six Sigma Black Belt Resume
Headline : Six Sigma Black Belt with nine years of progressive experience within fast-paced manufacturing environment. Skilled in developing ,implementing program process enhancements designed to reduce operating costs ,increase efficiency.
Skills : Six Sigma, Black Belt, CPS, Rapid Improvement Workshop, Project Management, Capital Procurement, Process Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Facility Engineering, Presentation , Data Analysis.
- Reduced weld defects across Value Stream by 35% utilizing BIQ methodologies.
- Improved operational cost through defect reduction with annual savings projected at $100,000 per year.
- Developed process to track weld defects from identification through root cause and corrective action.
- Managed cultural change across organization through detailed communications and coaching.
- Reviewed Built in Quality progress with upper management and executive office.
- Managed cross functional team to scope, procure, implement robotic welding system.
- Improved operational efficiency with realized saving of $238,000 per year.
Master Of Science In Industrial Management
Asst.Six Sigma Black Belt Resume
Headline : Experienced Lean and Six Sigma executive with strong re-engineering, implementation ,measurement abilities across range of industries, such financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and business process outsourcing. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt from Breakthrough Management Group, Inc.
Skills : Project Management, Corrective action.
- Set strategic direction and led successful deployment Six Sigma methodology and tools to aid in establishment of project management practices thus enabling efficient and effective addressing of strategic goals and objectives.
- Led Assets Protection Oversight Committee.
- Led analytical modeling to design side door latch for all vehicle models that reduced variability and degradation while eliminating 66% of design verification testing requirements resulting in 1-year reduction in development cycle time and  in annual engineering cost savings.
- Provided guidance on how to apply Six Sigma methodologies/tools to largest strategies of department.
- Created strong bench of project managers.
- Prioritized projects to ensure alignment with department objectives.
- Established expectations of project leaders and Champions.
BS In Marketing
Associate.Six Sigma Black Belt Resume
Objective : Highly experienced Sales, Project and Human Resources (HR) Manager that quickly achieved top performance over wide variety roles spanning 13 years Pharmaceutical Industry and 20 years in United States Air Force (USAF).
Skills : Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Lean Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Supply Chain.
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership with DBU Customer Value Metrics (CVM) Umbrella project.
- Led four Black Belts (BB) to consistent roll-out CVM methodology.
- Led project that delivered robust framework to determine fair market value to pay speakers and advisors.
- Led Humalog KwikPen Launch Optimization Project: Provided DBU with statistically significant selling behavior data for launch KwikPen device.
- Optimized and institutionalized selling and coaching behaviors.
- Selected as member of BB core team to analyze employee data collected from Lilly's first Vision Jam session.
- Established new testing regimens and specifications for fabric protection and stain resistance that reduced seat staining issue occurring in 50% of vehicle lines to less than 5%, saving annually.
Bachelor Of Science In Business Administration
Six Sigma Black Belt III Resume
Headline : Experienced professional specializing in management , continuous improvement , operations utilizing Lean / Six Sigma methodologies.
Skills : SAP, Microsoft Office & Microsoft SharePoint, experience with AutoCad, Pro E, Matlab, C++ and Google SketchUp.
- Directed support in Green Belt follow up projects and proper documentation and validation of savings with financing.
- Trained of basic and advanced quality tools usage at all personnel levels , basic Six Sigma training.
- Processed variation reduction projects involving Total Productive Maintenance implementation.
- Processed Cost Reduction projects.
- Developed innovative design specifications and test protocols.
- Secured $4M annual warranty cost savings leveraging Six Sigma methodologies to remedy prominent vehicle engineering, body/chassis, and CAE issues.
- Resolved #1 warranty claim for seats engineering group impacting power seat operating issues Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator models in expedited 3-month span, saving $3M annually.
MASTER In Quality Management
Six Sigma Black Belt II Resume
Objective : Accomplished and driven quality , process improvement leader with 18+ years' experience developing , executing Six Sigma, Lean, continuous improvement strategies that reduce costs, increase quality, cut cycle times, improve product reliability for prominent companies such as: FORD, BASF, OMNOVA, and SEAGATE.
Skills : Weibull Analysis, Microsoft Office, Minitab, Access.
- Assembled and directed team of 30 engineers with cross-functional resources spanning design, engineering, manufacturing, procurement, supply partners.
- Conducted root cause analysis and statistical modeling identify systemic issues.
- Examined processes and developed new process road maps leading value stream mapping initiatives.
- Co-Trained 2 waves of Black Belt Training's for the entire company.
- Implemented new seat design resulting in a $360,000 cost reduction.
- Simplified seat system buy levels by reducing close to 400 parts numbers to just over 100 numbers.
- Devised and implemented solutions and advocated new technologies to control quality and variability, cut cycle time.
Bachelor Of Science In Mechanical Engineering
Six Sigma Black Belt I Resume
Headline : Highly motivated team leader, problem solver and consensus builder with more than 14 years' experience in variety customer facing projects. Track record successfully managing critical projects, leveraging cross-functional expertise , deploying innovative solutions.
Skills : Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Lean Manufacturing, Process Improvement, Management.
- Tasked with Continuous Improvement Activities in various areas of Pittsburgh Business Unit.
- Coordinated and conducts Green Belt training and mentors Green Belts to certification.
- Mentored 25 Green Belts to Certification Completed 12 projects for the organization resulting in $1.5 million in project savings.
- Identified and eliminated redundant steps.
- Standardized the process across various cells.Developed training material for Billing Reps.
- Led Kaizen Events to reduce setup time for initial route preparation and route close-out processes.
- Co-Trained 3 waves of Green Belt Training's for the Pittsburgh Business Unit.
Bachelor Of Arts In Labor Relations
Lead Six Sigma Black Belt Resume
Headline : Analytical, solution-driven certified Six Sigma Black Belt with over 18 years experience wide variety business settings - IT, Logistics, Manufacturing, Shop Floor, Maintenance, Quality , Health Care. Proven ability to apply Six Sigma DMAIC and LEAN techniques for process improvement and optimization.
Skills : Statistics - Minitab, MS Visio, MS Office.
- Responsible for leading improvement teams and work projects across business as part of Textron Six Sigma initiative.
- Led process improvement teams and directs timely completion of projects that support critical goals and customer satisfaction requirements, and, serves as departmental point of contact for specific project initiatives and best practices.
- Worked with process owners and business unit leaders to facilitate setting priorities, developing agendas and designing objectives related to Six Sigma.
- Trained, mentors, coaches, and challenges process owners in use of Six Sigma statistical tools, approaches and techniques to create process management , measurement systems and helps to create Six Sigma mindset at department , process level.
- Developed and communicates business cases to support recommendations for change current business practices and processes, and develops controls to monitor progress associated with implementation recommended changes.
- Assisted Project Champions and Business Unit in identifying and prioritizing opportunities to improve customer satisfaction, increase net income, enhance productivity and further employee performance throughout business unit.
- Coordinated with other Black Belts to ensure best practices shared across organization.
Bachelor Of Science In Business
Six Sigma Black Belt Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic engineering professional with Project Management, Six Sigma, Manufacturing and Military experience. International law enforcement experience, addition professional experience various regions.
Skills : Project Management, Six Sigma Green Belt, Six Sigma Black Belt, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, Information Technology, Team Leadership, Teaching, FMEA.
- Executed all duties related to managing two-year next generation seat suspension project.
- Developed innovative structural concept with backwards capability for new and existing cabs.
- Provided multi generation product plan (MGPP) for seat suspension technology and cab space requirements.
- Ensured adherence strict project timelines.
- Liaised with internal teams to gather requirements.
- Implemented design changes.
- Managed simplified product strategy and inventory reduction.
Bachelor Of Applied Science In Manufacturing Engineering/Mechanical Technology