Inventory Management Specialist Resume
Objective : Developed supply chain and logistics expertise through several years. Proven ability to improve team performance through training, mentoring, and performance evaluations. Excellent hardware and software troubleshooting skills, including Windows and Mac operating systems, hardware components, MS Office and Project, and Palisades decision tools.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Assisted the development of performance standards; recommended appointment, promotion or reassignment of potential candidates; provide advice, counsel or instruction to employees on work and administrative matters; and address minor disciplinary measures.
- Monitored the overview program manpower utilization, analyze trends of work flow, and determine the priority of work flow in sure no disruption to patient or clinical activity.
- Strategized work to be accomplished by subordinates, set and adjust short and long term priorities, and prepare schedules for completion of work for multiple sections in Logistics teams.
- Responsible for procurement, planning, directing and administering Supply Chain management programs for the physical inventory of facility stock and performed the resultant research and investigations of discrepant asset balance records.
- Directed the proper location of inventory points for medical supplies/equipment through the use of metrics, analysis, audits; to facilitate the most efficient material handling possible, reducing costs to the Logistics overall budget.
- Equipped with in-depth knowledge of Property life cycle management elements in designing, administering effective programs, with consideration to facility, equipment, geographic conditions and urgency of program completion.
- Identified supply chain inefficiencies, bottle necks, and.
Master Of Business
Sr. Inventory Management Specialist Resume
Summary : Progressive company that will afford me the opportunity to use my training and expand my knowledge as a healthcare professional.
Skills : Inventory Management, Stocking, Data Entry, Truck Unloading.
- Maintain an effective and efficient operation for the receipt, creation, staging, protection and transfer of inventory in all regional MSC's, cell sites and storage locations.
- Ensure the integrity of all equipment inventories by overseeing the assigned region's equipment management to achieve a 98% accuracy level by location, recommending and implementing process improvements for increased efficiencies and accuracy levels.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Processes and Procedures for management of Regional and Area Inventory.
- Oversee/Perform accurate and timely cycle counts on cell site, MSC, warehouse and vehicle storage locations to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Process Repairs and Returns, including the gathering, packing, shipping and receiving of RMA equipment and its accurate location tracking using inventory software.
- Work with various vendors to expedite repair and replacement components to accomplish network repairs in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate levels of equipment spares are maintained per network engineering and vendor recommendations.
- Work with Midwest regional, area coordinators and warehouse vendor to reduce inventory of obsolete equipment.
Jr. Inventory Management Specialist Resume
Objective : Dedicated and technically skilled business professional offering a solid education/background with a versatile business administrative and accounting support skill set developed through experience.
Skills : Inventory Management, Bookkeeping.
- Oversight of the functions within the distribution process, such as improving production line methods and training staff in general inventory processes.
- Planning and determining the distribution and positioning of supplies among major supply stations, stock points, or using activities.
- Received delivered supplies, materials, and equipment; confirms that delivered goods match purchase order specifications of quantity, condition, model number, etc; completed all necessary paperwork for stock items received.
- Utilized mainframe computer terminal to properly account for issues, returns, receipts of new materials and associated back orders; inputs essential data on all materials handled, adheres to strict accounting procedures in this regard.
- Effectively communicate to management team during shift changes.
- Conducted weekly cycle counts of inventory materials based upon computer-monitored suggested re-order listing; assists in conducting complete physical inventory count annually.
- Performed all position responsibilities accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Maintained shift schedule and assign duties as needed.
Bachelor Of Business
Inventory Management Specialist III Resume
Objective : Inventory Management Specialist is responsible for maintaining inventory levels, tracking the product life cycle, and ensuring a smooth and compliant supply chain. This includes managing the product lifecycle, forecasting demand, and developing new forecast models.
Skills : Truck driver, Management.
- Interpret data on logistics elements, such as availability, maintainability, reliability, supply chain management, strategic sourcing or distribution, supplier management, or transportation.
- Provide ongoing analyses in areas such as transportation costs, parts procurement, back orders, or delivery processes.
- Confer with logistics management teams to determine ways to optimize service levels, maintain supply-chain efficiency, or minimize cost.
- Remotely monitor the flow of vehicles or inventory, using Web-based logistics information systems to track vehicles or containers.
- Monitor inventory transactions at warehouse facilities to assess receiving, storage, shipping, or inventory integrity.
- Compute reporting metrics, such as on-time delivery rates, order fulfillment rates, or inventory turns.
- Communicate with or monitor service providers, such as ocean carriers, air freight forwarders, global consolidators, customs brokers, or trucking companies.
- Reorganize shipping schedules to consolidate loads, maximize vehicle usage, or limit the movement of empty vehicles or containers.
High School Diploma
Inventory Management Specialist II Resume
Summary : Demonstrated advanced data entry skills throughout career. Possesses excellent attendance record throughout career. Experienced in Oracle and Lotus Notes. Possesses a strong problem solving aptitude and excellent communication skills.
Skills : Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Access, Adobe Acrobat, Accounting, Project Management, Peoplesoft, Inventory Management, Inventory, Lotus Notes, Linkedin, Logistics, Lotus, Project Management, Email, Sap, Oracle, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Directly supported engineers with cost accounting analysis and regulatory compliance issues.
- Reviewed, analyzed, and validated telecom services purchased daily for local and long distance usage by other providers worldwide.
- Designed the structure of telecom hardware and software equipment to ensure fulfillment of customers' orders in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
- Provisioned telecom equipment for projects involving high-volume usage in major metropolitan cities.
- Reviewed, investigated, and resolved customer service issues to ensure strict compliance with regulations of the Public Utility Commission.
- Purchasing Expeditor and Materials Control Associate Planned and coordinated the purchasing of state-of-the-art switching, PBX/Key, and personal computer equipment for corporate sites throughout the United States.
- Purchased major capital equipment from such vendors as; Bellcore, Nortel, and Lucent Technologies.
- Negotiated pricing and purchased electronic parts and components for repair of switches.
Inventory Management Specialist I Resume
Objective : To obtain a full time position with an organization, in which I can use my knowledge, skills and abilities to maximize customer service, advance organizational goals and continue professional development. Knowledge, skills and abilities include self-motivation, strong work ethic, team spirit, team building, creativity, leadership, group diversity awareness and the ability to thrive in deadline-driven environments.
Skills : Leadership, Training, Management, Team Building, Customer.
- Managed WPS (weapon systems) directorate including MIDAS (AN/USC-63) and assigned major and secondary items to ensure effective support of equipment or weapons systems to meet customer needs.
- Ensured complete life-cycle acquisition and logistics support for the Warfighter including contracting experience.
- Defined quantitative and budgetary supply requirements for recommended procurement purposes.
- Provided plans and acts on compliance efficiency with acquisition requests, storage and distribution or disposal processes.
- Coordinated and directed the distribution or redistribution of materiel between points of manufacture, depots, or customer activities.
- Advised on compatibility, investigated on causes of deficiencies, and provide recommendations to correct problem areas.
- Initiated directives for the procurement of items and the scheduling and execution of depot programs including overhaul, repair, fabrication and set assembly.
BS In Marketing
Lead Inventory Management Specialist Resume
Headline : Over seven years plus in Inventory management in all Aircraft parts and components offshore and onshore. As well as proper data entry of shipment documents.
Skills : Windows, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Inventory Management, Logistics, Accounting.
- Prepared aircraft parts and components for shipment and arranged shipment by the most appropriate method considering urgency, customer requirements, and contents of the shipment.
- Arranged shipment by mail or major freight carriers, including UPS, FedEx, and DLA.
- Prepared documents related to the shipment, properly identifying the contents, including identification of any hazardous materials included in the shipment.
- File documents properly according to company policies and procedures.
- Prepare weekly inventory reports according to inventory percentage.
- Perform receiving and general stockroom work as assigned when necessary or when shipping activity is at a low level.
- Follow all safety procedures and wear/use appropriate safety equipment (ppe) for the work being performed according to company policy.
High School Diploma
Inventory Management Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Summary : A Logistics Professional experienced in analytical processes for teambuilding and duty performance, coupled with exceptional communication skills, verbal and written. Rapidly grasps complex concepts and translate into actions and impact to tasks assigned while being energetic and innovative. Able to produce brilliant results unassisted or within a team environment.
Skills : Inventory Management.
- Various Locations Inventoried stock items, and recorded data manually or using computer.
- Packed and unpacked items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Cleaned, maintained and stored supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Verified inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigated discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Marked stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools, or other labeling equipment.
- Examined and inspected stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Dispose of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors.
- Recommend disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock Issued or distributed materials, products, parts, and supplies to customers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
Bachelor's In Logistics
Inventory Management Specialist/Representative Resume
Objective : Areas of expertise include inventory, merchandising, cash management and exceptional customer service. Retail inventory management Cash handling accuracy Store operations Familiar with RF systems Effective multi-tasker Flexible and adaptable Detail-oriented Retail merchandising expertise.
Skills : Inventory Management, Logistics Modernization Program Certified.
- Analyze customer requirements to gauge required on hand quantities.
- Oversee stock at prescribed levels and establish or adjust stock levels and reorder points using prescribed procedures.
- Central point of contact of information for the customers relative to any acquisition or material management issue.
- Independently plan, manage and control stock transactions and purchase decisions which determine the quantity and dollar value of the stock required to support shop store requirements.
- Perform constant strict surveillance for managed line items to ensure hazardous materials are provided in a timely manner, with a shelf life that will support scheduled availabilities.
- Revise reorder frequencies, and forecasts requirements as necessary to provide continuous support to shipyard users.
- Responsible for contacting vendors, manufactures or distributors for any unfurnished forms.
Inventory Management Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Marketing or promoting position in which I will have the opportunity for advancement, growth and improvement while best utilizing my diverse professional experience and skills.
Skills : Customer Service Skills.
- Earned and maintained status as an expert in supply chain analysis and warehouse management.
- Concluded US Air Force career in the Supply Division, Command Policy and Procedures in Europe Headquarters.
- Managed and evaluated the operation of multimillion-dollar warehouses.
- Assessed current operations and compared to industry best practices and performance measures.
- Redesigned management processes, organizational structures and operating methodologies as needed.
- Oversaw customer service functions including directing supply processing actions, approving and adjusting stock levels, tracking inbound assets, tracing lost property, administering local purchase programs, managing excess property, performing customer validations, and following up on customer requirements.
- Supervised deployment actions by ensuring preparation and processing of mobility readiness kits.
Inventory Management Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Headline : A dedicated, efficient, self-motivated, team player who uses skills and knowledge to exceed performance expectations.
Skills : Certified Microsoft Office Specialist, Powered Equipment License.
- Attached identifying tags to containers and marked them with identifying information.
- Recorded numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets and work tickets.
- Counted, weighed and measured items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders and other records.
- Unpacked and examined incoming shipments, rejected damaged items, recorded shortages and corresponded with shipper to rectify damages and shortages.
- Read work orders and received oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Moved freight, stock and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, and containers, by hand and using trucks, tractors and other equipment.
- Loaded and unloaded ship cargo, using winches and other hoisting devices.
Inventory Management Specialist Resume
Objective : Maintains a professional demeanor at all times. I show respect for all employees regardless of title. I have current office experience; handling multiple customers, filing paperwork, handling sensitive documents as well as working on proprietary software systems.
Skills : Inventory Management, Logistics, Analytical Skills, Procurement, Forecasting, Excel.
- Managed over $31.6 million in support equipment for multiple aircraft platforms.
- Section's subject matter expert for procurement system used to buy and repair all Air Force assets.
- Assisted in collecting, compiling, and analyzing a variety of data used to manage, control, and coordinate inventory.
- Procured major components of aircrafts for the United States Air Force and Foreign Militaries.
- Procured items through 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) contractors to support Air Force requirements.
- Briefed upper management on current status of contracts, shipments, assets, and orders.
- Provided cradle to grave inventory needs Worked with Integrated Product Team (IPT) to get contracts awarded for buys or repairs to items.
- Monitored backorders for their validity and fills them efficiently according to the respective authorization.
Masters Of Business