Associate Quality Analyst Resume
Headline : Associate Quality Analyst with 6+ years of extensive experience in the field of Information Technology in Software Quality testing and assistance with a solid background in the healthcare domain. Proficient in developing Test Plans, Test Cases, Defect Reports and developing Test Scripts. Proficient in testing and creating mapping document for Explanation of Benefits (EOB). A recent project involved exhaustive testing of Medicare Advantage (MA) plan.
Skills : Linux, Unix Administration, Vmware, QA, Quality Assurance, Testing, Python, Perl, Data Analysis, Windows, Virtualization, AIX
- Researched the stored procedures with the Dev team to document change required for the new HIX and MA plans.
- Worked closely with multiple teams to thoroughly test requirements and functionality.
- Regression tested the claims processing for existing Lines Of Businesses (LOBs).
- Regression tested the rejection logic in great detail for existing HIX plans.
- Created and maintained SQL scripts to test the claims stuck in XC and those processed by facets.
- Tested facets configuration changes affecting claims processing for dual plans.
- Managed ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts.
- Represented client internally and coordinated with other functions to implement client systems, completed projects, and addressed ongoing service needs.
- Analyze dvarious sources of information and large data sets.
Bachelor Of Science
Software Quality Analyst Resume
Headline : IT professional with 6 years of experience in Quality Assurance related technologies, testing web-based and client-server applications and n-tier applications. Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and worked in all phases of SDLC. Immense experience in various testing methods like Functional, System, Regression and performance testing Expertise in different domains like Banking, Healthcare, Retail and Finance Documenting and Reviewing Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirement Documents (FRD).
Skills : Visual Studio 15, Microsoft Test Manager 2013, IBM Data Studio 4.1.2, MS SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Management Studio, Data Source, Windows 7/95/NT/2000/XP, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Involved in writing test plans, test cases and responsible for executing the test scripts.
- Performed smoke, integration, functional, regression, and system testing.
- Interacted with business users and technical team in providing clear solutions to requirements.
- Involved in unit testing, integration, smoke, functional and user acceptance testing of mappings.
- Participated in multi-disciplinary performance improvement teams and demonstrates engagement in supporting team objectives.
- Demonstrated proficiency in identifying, defining and analyzing metrics and goals.
- Collected data and develop/utilize appropriate metrics for the facilitation of case reviews and root cause analysis.
- Demonstrated quality improvement process management related skills.
- Lead sub-projects and initiatives within the department and served as a member of project teams.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Software Quality Analyst Resume
Objective : Lead Software Quality Analyst with 4+ years of IT experience in testing of Web-based applications, Client/Server applications & Business applications. Working knowledge of all Test Automation Frameworks. Experience in working with open source tools Selenium (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver), JUnit, Eclipse and preparation of automation test framework Experienced in various Healthcare areas like Enrollment, Benefits, Claims, Medicare, and implementation of HIPAA key EDI (5010 X12) transactions.
Skills : Microsoft Windows Vista/XP/NT/2000, Unix, Linux UML & Designing MS Visio, Contour And Entertainment Architecture (ER) Project Management MS Project Planner Industry Standard HIPAA, ISO, HL7
- Assisted business users in defining UAT test cases and plans, established and maintained test cases and test data in a quality center.
- Performed back end testing, along with testing flat-file contents and comparing them.
- Created the UAT plan and getting sign off on the changes from the business users.
- Developed SQL queries to check the database automatically and checking the data integrity in accordance with the business standards of the company.
- Performed end-to-end testing manually and was associated with user acceptance testing.
- Analyzed test results, identified issues and reported it to the developers and project manager through jira.
- Worked in OLTP and OLAP environment that includes production, QA and development database in SQL server.
- Loaded data into oracle using SQL loader and validated data managed requirements and developed test plans, test scripts and test cases using test director.
- Developed audience appropriate presentations regarding project issues and implementations.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Software Quality Analyst Resume
Headline : Lead Software Quality Analyst with experience having over 5 years in Manual and Automated Testing and of extensive experience in testing of applications in Pharmaceutical, government and Expertise in writing Test Plans, Test Scripts and Test Cases from Requirements and Use Cases. Excellent knowledge in identifying various test scenarios Experienced in testing Data Migration and Integration with external applications. Experienced in using SQL, PL/SQL for back-end testing.
Skills : Service Now, Eclipse, SQL, Pl-SQL Developer, And Toad. Testing Tools: QTP, Quality Center/ALM, Quick Test Pro, Win Runner, Red Mine Databases MS-Access, SQL Server
- Reviewed business requirement documents with the business and development team to understand the requirements and functionality of the application.
- Worked on the Waterfall and Agile techniques like Scrum and performed GAP analysis, business requirement document, and use case scenario document.
- Worked with Developers, Business Analysts, and Project Managers to determine requirements (specs, test cases, and test data).
- Analyzed system specifications and business requirements to evolve a measurable QA plan.
- Responsible for interaction with business stakeholders, gathering requirements and managing the delivery.
- Analyzed the organization's strategic business needs and developed project plans and specifications.
- Involved in preparation of test plans, created test cases and responsible for executing the test scripts.
- Involved in testing of the application manually and tested the design and functionality of the application.
- Extensively involved in doing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with agile development.
- Generated test cases for each specification in the requirement specification document corresponding to each module.
Masters of Science
Jr. Software Quality Analyst Resume
Objective : Jr. Software Quality Analyst with experience in analyzing business requirements, developments, and execution of test cases and defect management. Experience with test plans, test cases, test scripts and customizing test data by using HP ALM (Application Lifecycle Management), JIRA and MTM (Microsoft Test Manager). Excellent experience with SQL concepts like DDL, DML, subqueries, and joining. Very good understanding of Data Warehousing concepts, Data Analysis, Data Warehouse Architecture, and Designing.
Skills : HP Quality Center, Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Fog Buzz And JIRA
- Utilized RUP (Rational Unified Process) to create use cases, activity, class diagrams, and workflow process diagrams.
- Used quick test pro for testing front-end and integration testing performed manual testing for functionality and GUI testing and regression testing.
- Performed security testing to ensure secured login and payment processing.
- Developed and enhanced automated test scripts using VBScript in quick test pro.
- Performed various testing like functionality testing, system testing, data-driven testing, batch testing using quick test pro.
- Responsible for performance testing and analyzing the testing results using LoadRunner v-user generator, LoadRunner controller, LoadRunner analysis and LoadRunner agent process.
- Participated in project meetings with cross-functional team members.
- Reviewed and provided input on software functional requirement definitions.
Bachelor Of Science
Implementation Quality Analyst Resume
Objective : Implementation Quality Analyst with experience in Software Analysis, Software Quality Assurance Testing of Web, Windows, Web Services, Client/Server applications and databases in Finance, Healthcare & Media Applications. Experience in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle and QA Life Cycle and in all dimensions of Functionality, Usability & Reliability. Strong in writing SQL queries to perform backend data validations.
Skills : Selenium, HP Quality Center, Axosoft, Junit, Jmeter, TestNG, JIRA, & SOAP UI, Cucumber, Jbehave Web Technologies HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, AJAX, Servlet
- Assisted QA Lead in preparing defect report, test summary report and regular status report.
- Used and executed different SQL queries like select, join, group by, order by, etc.
- Involved in IPT and UAT testing with different teams and provided the support from dotcom team.
- Attended weekly status meetings with the Project Manager, Business Analyst, Technical Lead and QA Lead to discuss the updates of the project.
- Used Jira and Axosoft as defect tracking tools generated and compared sales/pricing reports to pos reports.
- Validated all kinds of transactions in POS like sales, adjustments, returns, exchanges, etc.
- Performed qualifications on existing instrumentation on a case-by-case basis.
- Aided in writing software validation reports and setting up instrumentation parameters.
- Aided in performing minor maintenance and repair of laboratory equipment.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Quality Analyst Resume
Summary : Lead Quality Analyst with 8 years of experience in the field of IT with a focus on QA and testing of Client-Server and Web-based and web services with effective use of QA practices. Extremely proficient in Manual, Automation, and backend/database testing with over 5 years of experience in the specific field database. Strong knowledge of all phases of SDLC and working experience of Software testing levels (unit, integration, system, and UAT). Experience in working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Skills : Windows 2000/XP/ME/VISTA, LINUX, UNIX Management Skill Risk Management, Information Security, SDLC, UML
- Organized and facilitated meetings with the management and the development team, conducting requirements gathering sessions with the purpose of defining the functional business and system requirements.
- Creating and managing project templates, use case project templates, requirement types and traceability relationships in Requisitepro.
- Used MS-Visio and rational rose to create data flow diagrams as a structured analysis tool.
- Performed manual as well as automatic testing using QTP and maintained updated test case status and defect tracking on test director.
- Conducted individual and group sessions with business and technical units.
- Worked as an interface between the users and the different teams involved in the application development for a better understanding of the business and IT processes.
- Created flow diagrams for the business process of the company using Microsoft Visio and analyzed and documented the requirement in Microsoft excel and generate reports for the General Manager.
- Assisted in Empower and other software data acquisition troubleshooting.
Masters of Science
Quality Analyst II Resume
Summary : Extensive 10+ Years of IT experience in the field of Software Quality Assurance and Testing with expertise in Testing, Bug Tracking and reporting. Experience in the field of IT with a focus on testing of web-based applications with effective use of QA and Testing practice. Strong knowledge of all phases of SDLC and Strong working knowledge of Software testing (Functional, Integration). Tested and released web applications in B2B and B2C environments with vast customer base clients.
Skills : Quality Center 9.0, SoapUI Database: Oracle 9i/10g, TOAD, SQL, MS Access Server: Apache Tomcat 6.0 Operating System: Windows  Unix/Linux
- Preparing test cases, test scripts, and test data for the requirements during each release analyzing the requirements and providing the effort estimates for the planning phase and validation phase for a particular release.
- Responsible for system test planning, test strategizing, test data creation, test scripting, and managing requirements traceability matrix through the quality center.
- Planning, tracking, manual test case creation, test data, test scripts & execution.
- Worked on environment downtime metrics collection reports for all the releases.
- In charge of designing test case scenarios for "bills and payments" module.
- Provided support for troubleshooting, problem-solving and defect reporting.
- Involved in the defect meeting along with the development team and testing team to resolve the defects.
Masters of Business Administration
Quality Analyst Lead/CRM Resume
Headline : To obtain a challenging assignment in the area of Quality Assurance and Testing in a progressive, fast-paced environment that will allow me to align my professional skills as well as my Analytical, Documentation and Testing skills in the organization in the most proficient manner. 5+ years of diverse experience in I.T. as a Quality Analyst Lead / CRM with an emphasis on Quality Assurance. Exposure and working knowledge of various industry types such as finance, banking, and government. Experience in Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies.
Skills : Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), JIRA, Bugzilla, Soap UI Methodologies Agile (Scrum) And Waterfall Databases MS SQL Server 2012, MS Access 97/2000 Languages PL/SQL, SQL, C+
- Worked with the Business Administrator and Medical Biller to understand the workflow of the billing system, which ensured to write effective test cases for UAT testing.
- Worked with Nurses and rad-tech to understand supplies used to do a procedure.
- Worked extensively with Medical Billers to understand their workflow and created test cases and user stories for QA based on it, logged defects and worked with developers and configuration to resolve issues encountered during testing.
- Performed smoke, functional, system, compatibility, integration, UAT and regression testing.
- Highly involved in regression testing after each batch of defects was fixed.
- Performed regression testing after every patch fix, connector code fix, and software rebuild.
- Performed back-end testing using SQL queries to ensure that correct data including ICD-10 codes and CPT codes are being carried over correctly to each data field.
- Interacted with other departments (e.g. Quality Assurance and Manufacturing) to complete necessary tasks.
Bachelor Of Science
Quality Analyst Resume
Objective : Quality Analyst/Tester with over 2 years of consistent experience as Quality System Analyst in E-commerce, Pharmacy, and POS. Strong experience in POS Applications, including Front-end Web Testing for E-Commerce, Inventory, and check-out/registers. Perform Front End testing including but not limited to Touchscreen POS, GUI testing and Functional testing for Registration Ware House Management and order management module. Well versed with web application testing techniques to ensure a quality product.
Skills : Customer Service, Project Management, Powerpoint, Excel, Conflict Management, Conflict Resolution, Data Entry, Data Analysis, Sharepoint, Strategic Planning, Computer, Communication, Detail Oriented
- Analyzed system specification documents, business requirement document and create test plan, test scenario, test cases and test procedures for manual testing.
- Determined test requirements and developed test scripts for positive and negative test scenarios.
- High-level test plans were written by incorporating user profiles, configurations, environments, risks, test scenarios, schedules and analysis and presentation of results.
- Coordinated with various teams for different testing activities on a project.
- Used HP quality center to create and maintain test requirements and defect tracking, also verified the resolution of software and specification defects.
- Followed all documented requirements and procedures designed test plan, test approaches, test matrixes, test cases, and test validations documents to validate test result at each of the validation points.
- Performed functionality testing, system integration testing and regression testing on various mobile devices like iPad 4. 0/5. 0, Blackberry Torch, iPhone.
- Used iPhone-configuration utility to create profiles and captures logs of an application under test.
- Used defect management grid of quality center in logging and analyzing issues environment: agile, handheld device (Gemini, kiosk), Windows XP, MS Office, Unix.
Bachelor Of Science