Support Services Manager Resume
Objective : Energetic and results-focused manager offering over 14+ years of experience in management of call center operations, customer service, sales, hiring and training of employees, reports, documentation, and conflict resolution. Expert in facilitating change in a workforce to support company needs. Effective team-building, leadership skills to inspire employees to maintain peak performance and productivity levels while maintaining employee engagement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ADP, Gradience, PowerPoint, Kronos, Field Power Base, Field Glass, Taleo, Cisco, Avaya, Blue Pumpkin.
- Supported vision by overseeing and managing the assigned call center operation and providing leadership to the team; including 3-6 Supervisors, other team members, up to 125 in total.
- Assisted in the transition during the closure of the Minnesota call center and transferred all job duties to the TX Call Center.
- Managed and directed all aspects of Support Services call center operations to include inbound, escalations, data entry, dialer operations, quality assurance, training, and retention.
- Participated in interviewing and hiring staff, evaluate performance and recommend merit increases, assist in career development, and discipline employees as necessary up to and including termination.
- Worked closely with Sr.Human Resources Generalist to implement and review call center policies and procedures.
- Streamlined the time off request process so that it would be consistent for both the outbound and support services side of the operation.
- Assisted in managing payroll for the Texas call center.
Sr. Support Services Manager Resume
Summary : Extensive Project and Program management experience Ability to understand cost and metrics surrounding the operations of a business unit Multiple, large scale programs Process and procedure creation, documentation, facilitation Mobile Payments and Mobile Commerce and Payment Processing Operations Management Merchant.
Skills : Inventory Management, Customer Service, Website Development, Email Marketing, Database Management.
- Responsible for CSSI Supply Warehouse, Material Expediting.Planning and Estimating and Work Control.
- Supports the CFSI Public Works Department in the acquisition of necessary materials and services.
- Responsible for the oversight and administration of work documents, subordinates and coordination with shops and supervisors.
- Maintains positive professional contact with CSS employees, staff and the Customer.
- Responds effectively to the most sensitive inquiries and complaints from subordinates and the Customer while maintaining harmonious continuity within the department and organization.
- Manages difficult or emotional situations, to include CSS employees and/or the Customer; meet commitments, respond promptly to customer needs, and solicit/provides feedback to continually reinforce and strengthen CSS brand relationship with all constituents.
- Ensures compliance with safety regulations to provide a safe and healthful work environment for CSS employees and subcontractors.
- Responsible for compliance with all environmental laws, and directives as applicable to the environmental work performed by CSS and subcontracted personnel.
- Oversees the Supply Warehouse, including receiving and issuance; reviews stock levels for adequacy and necessity.
Jr. Support Services Manager Resume
Objective : Support Services Manager Shore Rehabilitation Center currently manage a team of 14 individuals in a 136 bed long term, skilled nursing facility. Obtained Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. LSS Green Belt project was developing proper inventory par levels with the goal of saving the Dietary Department money.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Teletracker, HRIS, Quality Inspection Tools, Productivity Tracking Tools, Kronos Time Keeper.
- Managed Patient Transport Department and PBX Phone operators over 2 facilities with 540 total beds.
- Oversaw day to day PBX Operations & oversight/development of supervisors/leads.
- Oversaw day to day patient transport operations & oversight/development of supervisors/leads.
- Ensured all cleaning logs were properly filled out and maintained as well as assisting in managing/oversight of budget and supplies for PBX, forest transport and EVS.
- Ensured environmental services program was effectively implemented and included (logs, rounds, surveys, safety).
- Took action to ensure only the highest quality and focus on constant improvement of HCAHPS scores for the benefit of the patients and visitors.
- Served in an Environmental Services Manager/Supervisor Role when needed.
- Served in a patient transporter role when needed.
- Served in a PBX Operator Role when needed.
Support Services Manager I Resume
Objective : Focused Manager successful in customer management. Remains calm and poised even in high-pressure situations. Leverages in-depth knowledge of industry trends and shifts to offer valuable insights on opportunities for new growth and expansion. Excellent in customer retention and developing customer relationships.
- Oversaw all aspects of the contract for backup emergency medical response to the area covered by Littleton Fire Rescue.
- Assured that crews responded to all calls within the contractual obligations, managed any customer service issues between Rural/Metro employees and Littleton Fire Rescue, developed and reported all statistical metrics monthly for response time compliance.
- Managed and oversaw several large special events.
- Negotiated special event contracts.
- Grew relationships with event managers to return business.
- Assisted with accounts receivable for all events.
- Managed a productive team of employees to handle the supply chain for the Colorado operation.
- Managed an inventory of over $1,000,000 per year.
Support Services Manager II Resume
Headline : Devoleped all includes, super procedures, smart objects, R&D of UyumSoft Erp System. Devoloping custom solutions. Progress DBA, Progress Consultant, Project Consultant of UyumSoft.can solve all Progress problems that people could not solve including hardware, software.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Electronic Medical Records.
- Provided office management including; overseeing of company travel, purchase orders, monthly reports, program agendas, supervision, insurance billing, vendor mail and general office administration.
- Analyzed monthly data and prepared utilization reports and assisted with dashboards.
- Performed preliminary applicant screening and interviews for behavioral clinicians and therapists in tandem with Director of Human Resources.
- Completed necessary paperwork and input data into HRIS for new employees.
- Scheduled and coordinated new team member orientation and onboarding, managed paperwork, credentialing, training and continuing education for all team members.
- Oversaw time sheet and expense report submissions and ensured timely payment and reimbursement.
- Served as the point of contact for new referrals, assigned clinicians on the basis of client schedules and geographic location for ongoing service and substitute service providers.
- Developed and maintained Behavior Interventionists' monthly schedules.
- Maintained and audited both employee and client files.
Support Services Manager III Resume
Summary : Analytical, diligent, and quality-focused professional, with comprehensive years of hands-on experience and in-depth understanding of the importance of equipment maintenance, material handling systems, inventory, planning, logistics, and management. Interested in pursuing a challenging career that would offer the opportunity to effectively utilize knowledge and skills in leading and mentoring individuals on new and existing equipment, electronics, and electrical maintenance.
Skills : Customer Service,Pre/Post Trip Inspection,Hospitality Services,Clean Seven Year Plus MVR.
- Managed a 75 member support staff of associates and maintenance personnel.
- Showed extensive knowledge of housekeeping/ maintenance cost reduction.
- Communicated enthusiastically with all departmental staff and participated in fire drill, emergency evacuation.
- Additionally, provided technical assistance to the Adult Day Services Center located on the 62 acre property.
- Provided transportation needs.
- Accomplished thousands in savings to company over five years.
- Created a daily document for housekeeping, maintenance of the Pre-school, community center and fitness center for standard operating procedures.
- Held weekly in-services with custodial/maintenance staff in handling and establishing housekeeping standards; assists with policy planning in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Asst. Support Services Manager Resume
Objective : Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and independently. Ability to work professionally with members and co-workers. Knowledgeable in policy and procedure. Ability to use resources available. Efficient communication skills exhibited with members and co-workers.
Skills : Maintenance Technician, Electronic Repair, Electrical Installation & Repair.
- Provided leadership and management of the resources and programs for the Support Services Team at two locations.
- Included the following responsibilities: Performing project management for support readiness of product releases and support initiatives.
- Worked with other management staff to increase communication and efficiency across departments and within the Support Team.
- Directed and monitored Tier 2 & 3 Technical Analysts' activities for the achievement of support services targets and goals.
- Ensured that proper call quality and procedures are followed.
- Responsible for development of production level measurements and the monitoring and reporting on the status of those measurements.
- Provided performance evaluations and coaching, training/mentoring sessions, and work assignments for Technical Analysts.
- Empowered the team to ensure the ability to respond to the demands of new product and technology deployments.
- Selected and oversaw the development of staff.
Associate Support Services Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a Support Services Manager position commensurate with work ethics and skills, to afford the greatest opportunity to utilize experience to have a positive impact on the business.
Skills : Technical Support, Direct Sales, Customer Service, Programming, Programming, Project Management, Desktop Support.
- Manages an Inbound Call Center team of over 15 CSR and 2 Team Leads Responsible for creating and maintaining call forecast to assist in schedule creation and adequate coverage.
- Develops Team Leads to be forward thinking and preventative vs reactive Responsible and POC for all HCA facility concerns including patient satisfaction, escalation research, trend analysis, and facility information accuracy.
- Organizes and conducts staff huddles as well as monthly agent development coaching sessions.
- Continually improves process development and efficiency Redesigned and centralized performance tracking through excel creating a tracking process to view daily, weekly, monthly, and YTD Staff, Team and Center performance.
- Creates and implements Call Monitor Quality Scoring form, educating Team Leads on observation techniques, and thoroughness through bi-weekly call calibration sessions.
- Creates Call Center Impact Log for interval documentation of daily experiences.
- Creates Team Lead schedule to ensure complete needed coverage having someone cover the floor for real time adherence and volume awareness, emails and IM's, and one available for coaching and professional development.
Lead Support Services Manager Resume
Summary : To Obtain a Support Services Manager position as a dedicated manager/ administrator/ consultant, recognized as a resource for analyzing, reporting, researching and recommending strategies in the area of building operations and facilities management.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Held full accountability for logistics, shipping and receiving, procurement of gases and chemicals, and safety training functions.
- Developed efficient workflow procedures, operational requirements, work codes, and special instructions for all areas of responsibilities.
- Consistently contributed to bottom-line of organization by identifying and implementing cost saving initiatives.
- Managed negotiations with all vendors and established standards for dealing with suppliers.
- Maintained and controlled $3M spare parts inventory.
- Teamed with Purchasing to install SAP.
- Responsible for training all 4 Maxim manufacturing sites.
- Saved over $72K per quarter by identifying and rectifying redundancies in corporate logistics delivery flow.
- Slashed operational costs $55K per quarter through consolidation of sulfuric acid ordering for all 4 wafer fab locations.
Support Services Manager Resume
Headline : Seeking management or executive position in healthcare or human service organization.Fast learning, determined, team-oriented business professional. With skills in many different work industries. Jack-of-All-Trades. Able to perform a wide variety of duties and responsibilities. Office and field experience dealing with customers, clients, and consumers. Able to keep a professional demeanor and comfortable communicating with all levels of hierarchy.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Assisted in the planning and coordinating of estate dinner parties, fundraisers and private events.
- Exercised discretion while handling personal and professional requests and materials for hi-level executives.
- Established procedures for processing space management requests / point man for facility.
- Established and implemented "work safety program" under osha safety regulations.
- Supervised, prepared, and gave detailed presentations for facilities department on any perspective building or renovating efforts.
- Created, managed & organized schedules of staff, product inventory, and artwork with microsoft outlook, excel and word.
- Responsible for pick-up and delivery of priceless artwork and sensitive materials.