Service Manager Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Service Manager in AD/AO Support, Product Engineering, and software development. Exhibited excellence in managing and executing projects in an Onshore / Offshore Delivery Model; possess comprehensive knowledge of complete SDLC processes and Project Management. Managed multiple application development projects and upgrades to move from legacy internally built software to newer technology.
Skills : .NET, Project Management, Project Development, Service Managment, Computer Efficiency Including SAP, Email, & Microsoft Programs.
- Primary responsibility is playing a critical interface between the business and the sustain teams.
- To lead & manage l2 & l3 support, problem management, change management & service management teams & responsible for sla compliance.
- Working closely with onshore and offshore teams (USA, IDC, and KL) to deliver sustainable services.
- Understanding the big picture and aligning my day to day actions to meet immediate needs at the same time helped Pepsi meet long term goals.
- Involved in preparing service model and operation handbook documents for Pepsi sustain projects globally.
- Address day-to-day CAS service delivery functions - prioritizing work activities and assignments of tasks.
- Maintaining the sm9 tool up to date with the latest information/status for tickets under the scope of services, including emergency and bug-fix.
- Identification and implementation of corrective and preventive actions identified in the RCAS from a CAS perspective.
- Successfully managed to deliver 5 periodic releases on time with high work quality and also coordinated with project teams to sync code base in all environments (development and sustain environments).
- Risks and issues are clearly addressed and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
Implementation Service Manager II Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Service Manager. Experienced Technician with an enthusiastic & can do work style, seeking a challenging position in the Natural Gas industry to provide the highest quality support and services, by focusing on personalized service to customers and offering quality assurance, efficient and timely service, which will increase productivity and add value to company success.
Skills : Troubleshoot and Resolve Problems, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power-Point, MS Outlook, And Internet, Expertise In Installation, Programming, Troubleshooting, and Repairs On Altronic Ignition Systems.
- Interpreting and defining customer order requirements to coordinate travel, materials, and equipment of small to large-scale projects relating to gas engines.
- Define, evaluate and prepare installation activities on behalf of the company/customer and determines manpower requirements.
- Monitoring the new installation and upgrade process at the customer site, home site and coordinating efforts to ensure equipment and machinery are in adequate working order.
- Reviewing customer service-call amendments and/or additions and to revise assembly, parts, and the invoice of materials.
- Handling customer requests for assistance or complaints and initiate response and/or takes corrective action as required.
- Test, repair and overhaul all types of mechanical and electronic ignition systems and upgrades.
- Products such as ignition, governors, air/fuel ratio controllers, save air systems (electronic in head starting air system), ECMD (rice NESHAP) exhaust monitoring system, lubrication systems, GTI (diesel converted to natural gas), detonation censoring.
- Troubleshooting and providing advanced equipment maintenance resolution to improve production challenges, improve processes, resulting in reduced maintenance costs.
- Providing extensive customer calls support/service; on-site and remotely assisting customers to restore online engine services.
- Traveling regularly to customer plants to diagnose/evaluate issues and provide resolution to eliminate machine or system malfunctions and ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and customer specifications.
Client Service Manager II Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Service Manager. Looking to obtain a position which utilizes my knowledge, skills, and experience to be an asset to an organization. Has experience with compressors, air vents, and overall knowledge of equipment maintenance.
Skills : Customer Relations, Communication, and Problem-Solving, Project, Self-Confidence, Authority, and Enthusiasm, Leading Projects, Excellent Persuasive Skills, and Human Resource Specialist, and Database, Presentation Software.
- Managing team of non-exempt customer service employees directly and indirectly.
- Managing departmental work performance to meet corporate expectations and the budgeted goals and plans of Carmax auto finance.
- Managing individual performance, coaching, developmental and disciplinary activities of supervisory level and non-supervisory associates.
- Responsible for managing a nonexempt team of store support associates (retail service and centralized e-office) responsible for engaging with field and home office sales and service associates to maximize sales and the customer experience reviews 100% of departmental disciplinary actions and assists with the delivery of all disciplinary actions to direct reports.
- Preparing various reports on departmental performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Participating in goal setting and performance projection meetings for the customer service department.
- Managing calibration sessions to ensure all associates work performance is measured consistently across all supervisory groups in the department.
- Reporting departmental performance to all managers, including senior management, on a weekly basis in management meetings.
- Completing annual associate performance reviews and develop/review associate individual development plans.
- Developing and conducting effective team meetings complete month end reviews for supervisors.
Service Manager II Resume
Summary : Service Manager with over 11 years of experience on multiple platforms. A high-level Non-Commissioned officer is capable of leadership, quality control and strict adherence to time-critical tasks requiring attention to detail. Strong management experience in high-stress environments.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Employee Relations, Data Entry, Credit Analysis, Basic Computer, Banking, and Communications.
- Interfacing with customers daily to optimize their results through prompt, accurate and friendly customer service.
- Managing and coordinating all projects from inception through implementation.
- While ensuring that all involved maintain a safety first focus on all projects.
- Serving as the liaison between vendors, clients, and technicians ensuring that a high level of communication exists between all parties.
- Oversee the branch monthly safety meetings and ensures all technicians have all necessary safety equipment.
- Managing to invoice and account receivable records of all job orders for nearly $4 million branches.
- Supervising a staff of 10 technicians in support 70+ customer accounts monitors the development of the working staff with identifying the training needs to include all dot required certification and log keeping requirements.
- Ensuring each technician is providing the highest level of support to staff productivity and create a synergistic and safe work environment.
- Developing a schedule to establish priorities for all inspection and repair work of customer's equipment to ensure all are completed within required time requirements and intervals.
- Maintaining a strong work ethic with a total commitment to branch success through execution and development of annual/quarterly service targets and objectives.
Service Manager I Resume
Headline : 5+ years of experience as a Service Manager. Looking to utilize my knowledge and experience gained from my education, technician experience, and customer relations to become a valuable asset in many facets of the company.
Skills : Creative Problem Solver, Strong Mechanical Aptitude Skill Set, Team Player, Communicate Both Verbally, and Written, Build and Maintain Relationships With Clients, and Co-workers, and Strong Multitasking.
- Managing reports to help complete daily tasks to satisfy customers and ensure monthly forecasted goals are met.
- Managing open repair orders, technician flag hours, customer appointments and parts on order for service.
- Building a rapport with customers to ensure all their needs are met during their service.
- Inspecting customer vehicle when they arrive and translate the customer concerns to a repair order to be dispatched to the shop foreman.
- Working daily with the manufacturers to ensure any vehicle recalls and warranty items are submitted and corrected before returning to the customer.
- Approving estimates once the technician's diagnostics are received and contact the customer for approval.
- Calling customers daily to update them on their vehicle status and schedule around their needs for pick up.
- Reviewing employee behavior and work habits and offer incentives through reward programs, while also implementing the "two-minute challenge" to resolve any disciplinary issues.
- Working closely with the sales department to provide them with the necessary manpower to maintain their inventory.
- Building a rapport with the vendors to ensure all parts are available and delivered on time to complete all necessary work.
Sales & Service Manager Resume
Summary : 9 years of experience as a Service Manager. Looking to work in a team-based environment that will promote professional and personal growth.
Skills : Supervisory, Computer Efficiency Including SAP, Email, Microsoft Programs, Inventory Control, Purchasing, Customer Service, Dispatching, Scheduling, Accounts Payable, Cycle Counting, Forklift, Tractor, Boom Lift Operation.
Served as head teller and assume all duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Established our presence in the local market by building our service customer base to allow for the expansion of the service crew.
- Responsible for all service sales until our growth allowed us to bring on an additional service salesman.
- Train the new salesman and review his proposals until he became knowledgeable in the service market.
- Responsible for the daily activities of the service crew from dispatching to job completion.
- Received the calls from existing customers and would provide follow up calls after jobs were complete to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conducted monthly service meetings giving direction to the service crew and to inform them of the company and customer's expectations.
- Conducted safety meetings to ensure the wellbeing of the employees.
- Assisted the branch manager with construction projects and support of office personnel.
- I also worked with the local mechanical contractor to secure HVAC projects.
Service Manager I Resume
Objective : 2 years of experience as a Service Manager. Motivated graduate with exceptional communication skills and customer service experience seeking to obtain a challenging position with the opportunity for career growth. I am a dependable, conscientious employee with exceptional work ethic eager to take the initiative as a strong team member.
Skills : Operations Management, Marketing, Staff Training, Team Building, Leadership Development, Computer-Savvy, Calm Under Pressure, Supervision and Training, Negotiation, Strategic Planning, Sales Management, Staffing, and Cost Reductions.
- Accomplish department objectives by managing staff, communicating job expectations, planning, and evaluating department activities.
- Create strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Maintain a team staff with a minimal turnover by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees properly.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks with other automotive vendors.
- Arrange training seminars and offer company provided online training courses to the staff for personal growth opportunities.
- Develop, coordinate, and enforce policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Manage the service department's accounting including profit margins, accounts receivable, part inventory, vehicle inventory, and service department employee payroll.
- Analyze sales, expenses, and inventory monthly to meet specific profit goals.
- Keep up to date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as a liaison with factory representatives.
- Provided leadership, coaching and process improvements are necessary to achieve critical performance targets by improving productivity and process flows.
Customer Service Manager & Collections Resume
Summary : Result driven Service Manager with over 14 years of managerial and customer service support experience. Utilize strong interpersonal and organizational skills while excelling at interfacing with others at all levels, ensuring all company goals are met. Successful within highly competitive environments where leadership and communication skills are the keys to success. Strong multi-tasking ability and data entry skills in a fast pacing environment.
Skills : Profit And Loss, Public Relations, Customer Relations, Employee Scheduling, Vision, Branding, Risk Management, Coaching, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Safety Management, Microsoft Office Savvy, and Software Input Savvy.
- Providing daily courteous service during a variety of special service customer transactions.
- Resolving customer related issues promptly using knowledge of bank services and products.
- Oversee daily staffing and minimize customer wait times to enhance service levels.
- Ensuring staff possesses the necessary skills to understand and execute customer banking transaction needs, and are proactive in offering suggestions and options.
- Identifying risks associated with regulatory compliance, overdraft authority, and bank secrecy act.
- Providing leadership to staff members regarding daily operations, as well as risk management and compliance.
- Completing all branch audits inappropriate time frames; monthly, quarterly, biannually, and annually.
- Providing training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel.
- Keeping up to date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as a liaison with factory representatives.
- Demonstrating exceptional product knowledge, with a special focus on the quality of atmosphere and customer services.
Automotive Service Manager V Resume
Summary : 20+ years of extensive experience as a Service Manager. Seeking to obtain employment to gain the opportunity to utilize my skills, and to challenge my ability to take a step forward to reach obstacles and accomplish goals on a business level. An adaptable team player recognized the willingness to learn and teach newly acquired skills.
Skills : Procurement, Auditing, Inventory Management, Talent Management, Scheduling, Retention, Sales & Customer Service, Construction, Property Management, MS Office Suite, and Typing.
- Contacting customers to enhance customer relations and improve customer perception of the company by keeping them up to date on service progress.
- Company goals to include effective job scheduling, billing efficiency, quoting and turnaround time.
- Ensuring that necessary tools and equipment are available and maintained in safe operating condition.
- Responsible for service vehicles as they pertain to image, safety, and maintenance.
- Responsible for maintaining records and following OSHA, hazmat, dot, MSDS and other required regulations pertaining to the service department.
- Responsible to see that new customers are ok'd for credit prior to doing service.
- Responsible for the targeting and penetration of new accounts while maintaining a current customer base.
- Hiring and supervising all service department personnel as well as monitoring their performance in servicing customer.
- Creating goals and objectives for the department which includes a marketing plan to promote new and repeat business.
- Providing training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel.
Service Manager Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience as a Service Manager. I am looking to explore opportunities that will allow me to be more creative and work with either a team or just a few individuals that have a passion to work towards a common goal.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Detail Oriented, Inventory Management, Hiring, Hard Worker, Staff Development, and Strong Communication.
- Managing day to day operations of a high volume mini service department.
- Responsible for creating yearly profit and expense forecast and then managing the forecast on a monthly basis to meet or exceed the monthly goals.
- Goals are accomplished by managing daily appointments, working with all team members to achieve daily commitments and successfully handling customer concerns and feedback.
- Meeting daily with the entire management team to discuss daily commitments and discuss any current or ongoing issues.
- Working directly with the manufacturer to promote the brand and handle any client concerns.
- Reading and understand the monthly financial statement and use the statement as a tool to look for areas to reduce spending and increase gross/net profits.
- Working with the marketing team to create advertising strategies that drive new and repeat business to the service department.
- Ensuring all company standards are met by employees, and monthly goals are met.
- Constantly on the phone with customers fielding quotes, service-related questions, and building estimates.
- Maintaining quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service.