Human Service Technician Resume
Objective : A Dependable professional with over (20) years of progressive experience. Work with the developmentally disabled in a state governed facility as well as secretarial experience.
Skills : Clerical Support, Customer Service, Money Handling.
- Distributed, collected, and assisted applicants and recipients in completing documents upon which eligibility determinations are based.
- Verified accuracy, completeness, timely submission, and consistency of eligibility documents.
- Interviewed applicants and recipients to obtain and verify information needed to determine initial and/or ongoing eligibility for public assistance.
- Advised applicants and recipients of their basic rights and responsibilities associated with public assistance.
- Explained program benefits, requirements, and procedures to applicants and recipients, and answers questions.
- Determined program eligibility in accordance with a variety of regulations.
- Prepared documents necessary to initiate, continue, and modify public assistance.
Human Service Technician/Representative Resume
Summary : Team Lead with providing leadership while supporting and supervising services to individuals with disabilities.
Skills : Hiring, Communication, Documentation.
- Provided overnight supervision to individuals with disabilities.
- Prepared Medication Administration Records on a monthly basis.
- Assisted individuals as necessary in making good choices.
- Maintained proper documentation according to company policies.
- Encouraged to individuals with disabilities to be successful and independent.
- Greeted and registered clients, created registration for all new clients, collected all necessary documents for application for services.
- Processed applicant's information, explained the use of vouchers, scheduled appointments, interpreted for Spanish speaking clients.
Human Service Technician III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Human Service Technician with innovative thinking with a knack for developing creative solutions to complex problems.
Skills : Basic Computer Skills, Technical Skills.
- Supervised individuals at their workplace in the community and assist with any complications.
- Documented consumer information including service plan, treatment reports, and progress notes.
- Collaborated closely with the treatment team to appropriately coordinate consumer services.
- Administered medications and any daily care needs.
- Quickly responded to crisis situations when warranted mental health and behavioral issues arose for a safe working enviroment for all.
- Taught consumers anger management techniques, relaxation skills, impulse control, social skills, emotional coping skills, and functional living skills.
- Assisted residents with daily living needs - Monitored vital signs, changed catheters, and reported any changes to charge nurse.
Sr. Human Service Technician Resume
Summary : Able to work along side other employees but do not mind working on own if need. Human Service Technician (HST) is a vital part of the company’s Human Resource Department, which is responsible for providing a wide range of services to employees, such as health and wellness initiatives, retirement planning, benefits administration, and more.
Skills : Great Communication Skills, Multi-tasker, Organized.
- Assisted consumers with everyday goals and needs.
- Provided a clean and safe environment for consumers. Take consumers out on outings in the community.
- Cared for and treated them how would like to be treated.
- Gained their trust as well as the company's.
- Prepared reports for management, Consulted with supervisor concerning programs
- Overlooked day activities Sat in with groups addressed information to clients when they had concerns assisted with outside appointments.
- Provided personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support.
- Assisted clients with basic skills, daily living tasks, job searches matched clients to program or services.
Human Service Technician/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Dedicated professional with experience in human services and recently attained a degree in business administration. An excellent communicator who is self-driven, takes initiative, is organized.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Technical Skills.
- Assisted Social Workers and Protective Services Workers in the careful and courteous provision of supportive services to clients of Human Services programs.
- Provided transportation for clients to and from appointments as requested by caseworkers and/or Unit Supervisor.
- Observed and/or supervises parent and child visits.
- Completed appropriate forms and documentation concerning client contact including data entry into IMPACT and other agency systems.
- Maintained out-going paper and/or electronic appointment calendar for scheduling requests made by caseworkers/supervisor.
- Performed other duties as assigned and required to maintain unit operations including performing various clerical duties.
- Promoted and demonstrates appropriate respect for cultural diversity among coworkers and all work-related contacts.
Human Service Technician/Analyst Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging career position that will allow to serve employers goals while continuing personal and professional growth and development.
Skills : Excellent communication skills, Collaborative skills.
- Obtained information about the client's medical history, drug history, and allergies.
- Assisted clients that are in a crisis.
- Provided comprehensive quality of health care on an individual basis as needed.
- Helped clients improve their goals and increase their independence.
- Assisted people with disabilities with everyday activities.
- Helped people with disabilities to live more independently Helped with everyday basic living skills such as getting ready for the day.
- Assisted or performed personal care ranging from basic grooming to total care including medication administration.
- Supervised clients and administer medication, and help them with daily tasks.
Human Service Technician I Resume
Objective : Assist in providing client services in a wide variety of fields, such as psychology, rehabilitation. Perform various administrative functions such as payroll processing, benefits administration via group health plans or Medicare, employee relations functions such as attendance tracking, scheduling or training programs and grievance procedures within the company.
Skills : Clerical Support, Basic Office Skills, Customer Service.
- Obtained an initial assessment from new guests.
- Provided supervision and structure in emergency shelter.
- Participated in shift change or team meetings. Skills Used Computer, telephone, customer service, interviewing.
- Resolved conflict using least intrusive methods.
- Determined the eligibility for public assistance programs cash aid, Food Stamps, medi-cal, and affordable health care.
- Reviewed legal documents for completeness and accuracy, assist customers with completing forms.
- Helped our customers to achieve self sufficiency and obtain gainful employment.
- Maintained Chemical Dependant and Mental Health patients safety.
Human Service Technician II Resume
Headline : To acquire a position within a company that allows to utilize direct care experience and to enhance the organization by fulfilling the mission statement.
Skills : Food Service Worker, Warehouse.
- Monitored and supervise patients well being and where about all the times.
- Provided routine patient care services under the direction of a professional nurse.
- Facilitated psycho-educational group sessions by participating as a member of the treatment team.
- Created and maintained a therapeutic milieu and in providing psychological support to the patient.
- Utilized crisis intervention techniques as necessary.
- Assisted patients in daily living activities, including dressing, laundry, eating and bathing.
- Transported patients to medical appointments, court and off ground activities.
- Provided services for developmentally disabled persons. Submitted clear and precise clinical notes.
Associate Human Service Technician Resume
Summary : Continue work with those experiencing emotional, behavioral, and/or mental health issues. In addition to the above responsibilities HSTs are also responsible for developing new products and services for the company’s clientele. HSTs are also expected to attend a minimum of one training program per week.
Skills : CPR certification, Management.
- Conducted extensive telephone interaction with all participants involved.
- Maintained files, databases, and other information on client and services.
- Updated program files with current program information on eligibility guidelines and approved services.
- Provided general information on services to the public and participate in community initiatives promoting programs.
- Responsible for locating and investigating the absence of parents' direct responsibility for referrals to caseworkers to enforce.
- Maintained current case information daily by reviewing the worklist managing system.
- Processed all subpoena and motions for judicial enforcement.
- Filed, pulled and prepared files for upcoming court hearings.
Asst. Human Service Technician Resume
Objective : Experience in health care and passing medications. Skilled in providing personal cares and medications in a timely and friendly manner.
Skills : Person Centerd Training, Profound Mental Retardation.
- Recorded patients' medical history, vital statistics, and test results in medical records.
- Completed clinical work in addiction and addiction recovery.
- Conducted screening, diagnostic treatment, and rehabilitative and supportive services as a health care team.
- Delivered high-quality and compassionate treatment to the low-income patient community.
- Supervised 20 patients and ensured compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Actively participated in a unit-based Quality Assurance Program.
- Sound, ethical, and independent decision-making ability consistent with medical protocols.
- Disciplined an energetic employee who quickly establishes rapport with patients and colleagues.
Human Service Technician Resume
Objective : Patient-focused Bilingual Medical Receptionist with experience working in a busy medical office serving diverse populations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Helped residents with bathing, dressing, feeding, lifting and transferring.
- Engaged patients with games, crafts, cooking, music, reading, and other activities.
- Partnered with a team of registered nurses to achieve the overall well-being of all patients.
- Delivered in-home care to disabled children and adults.
- Obtained household supplies and ran daily errands.
- Directly monitored patients with substance abuse and mental health problems.
- Managed monthly Urine Analysis, monitored patient assignments, and assisted psychiatrists and counselors with client intakes.
- Provided thorough documentation in patient charts.