Human Service Technician Resume
Objective : A Dependable professional with over (20) years of progressive experience. Work with the developmentally disabled in a state governed facility as well as secretarial experience.
Skills : Clerical Support, Customer Service, Money Handling.
- Distributed, collected, and assisted applicants and recipients in completing documents upon which eligibility determinations are based.
- Verified accuracy, completeness, timely submission, and consistency of eligibility documents.
- Interviewed applicants and recipients to obtain and verify information needed to determine initial and/or ongoing eligibility for public assistance.
- Advised applicants and recipients of their basic rights and responsibilities associated with public assistance.
- Explained program benefits, requirements, and procedures to applicants and recipients, and answers questions.
- Determined program eligibility in accordance with a variety of regulations.
- Prepared documents necessary to initiate, continue, and modify public assistance.
Human Service Technician/Representative Resume
Summary : Team Lead with providing leadership while supporting and supervising services to individuals with disabilities.
Skills : Hiring, Communication, Documentation.
- Provided overnight supervision to individuals with disabilities.
- Prepared Medication Administration Records on a monthly basis.
- Assisted individuals as necessary in making good choices.
- Maintained proper documentation according to company policies.
- Encouraged to individuals with disabilities to be successful and independent.
- Greeted and registered clients, created registration for all new clients, collected all necessary documents for application for services.
- Processed applicant's information, explained the use of vouchers, scheduled appointments, interpreted for Spanish speaking clients.
Human Service Technician III Resume
Summary : Highly motivated Human Service Technician with innovative thinking with a knack for developing creative solutions to complex problems.
Skills : Basic Computer Skills, Technical Skills.
- Supervised individuals at their workplace in the community and assist with any complications.
- Documented consumer information including service plan, treatment reports, and progress notes.
- Collaborated closely with the treatment team to appropriately coordinate consumer services.
- Administered medications and any daily care needs.
- Quickly responded to crisis situations when warranted mental health and behavioral issues arose for a safe working enviroment for all.
- Taught consumers anger management techniques, relaxation skills, impulse control, social skills, emotional coping skills, and functional living skills.
- Assisted residents with daily living needs - Monitored vital signs, changed catheters, and reported any changes to charge nurse.
Sr. Human Service Technician Resume
Summary : Able to work along side other employees but do not mind working on own if need.
Skills : Great Communication Skills, Multi-tasker, Organized.
- Assisted consumers with everyday goals and needs.
- Provided a clean and safe environment for consumers. Take consumers out on outings in the community.
- Cared for and treated them how would like to be treated.
- Gained their trust as well as the company's.
- Prepared reports for management, Consulted with supervisor concerning programs
- Overlooked day activities Sat in with groups addressed information to clients when they had concerns assisted with outside appointments.
- Provided personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support.
- Assisted clients with basic skills, daily living tasks, job searches matched clients to program or services.
Human Service Technician/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Dedicated professional with experience in human services and recently attained a degree in business administration. An excellent communicator who is self-driven, takes initiative, is organized.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Technical Skills.
- Assisted Social Workers and Protective Services Workers in the careful and courteous provision of supportive services to clients of Human Services programs.
- Provided transportation for clients to and from appointments as requested by caseworkers and/or Unit Supervisor.
- Observed and/or supervises parent and child visits.
- Completed appropriate forms and documentation concerning client contact including data entry into IMPACT and other agency systems.
- Maintained out-going paper and/or electronic appointment calendar for scheduling requests made by caseworkers/supervisor.
- Performed other duties as assigned and required to maintain unit operations including performing various clerical duties.
- Promoted and demonstrates appropriate respect for cultural diversity among coworkers and all work-related contacts.
Human Service Technician/Analyst Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging career position that will allow to serve employers goals while continuing personal and professional growth and development.
Skills : Excellent communication skills, Collaborative skills.
- Obtained information about the client's medical history, drug history, and allergies.
- Assisted clients that are in a crisis.
- Provided comprehensive quality of health care on an individual basis as needed.
- Helped clients improve their goals and increase their independence.
- Assisted people with disabilities with everyday activities.
- Helped people with disabilities to live more independently Helped with everyday basic living skills such as getting ready for the day.
- Assisted or performed personal care ranging from basic grooming to total care including medication administration.
- Supervised clients and administer medication, and help them with daily tasks.
Human Service Technician I Resume
Objective : Assist in providing client services in a wide variety of fields, such as psychology, rehabilitation.
Skills : Clerical Support, Basic Office Skills, Customer Service.
- Obtained an initial assessment from new guests.
- Provided supervision and structure in emergency shelter.
- Participated in shift change or team meetings. Skills Used Computer, telephone, customer service, interviewing.
- Resolved conflict using least intrusive methods.
- Determined the eligibility for public assistance programs cash aid, Food Stamps, medi-cal, and affordable health care.
- Reviewed legal documents for completeness and accuracy, assist customers with completing forms.
- Helped our customers to achieve self sufficiency and obtain gainful employment.
- Maintained Chemical Dependant and Mental Health patients safety.
Human Service Technician II Resume
Headline : To acquire a position within a company that allows to utilize direct care experience and to enhance the organization by fulfilling the mission statement.
Skills : Food Service Worker, Warehouse.
- Monitored and supervise patients well being and where about all the times.
- Provided routine patient care services under the direction of a professional nurse.
- Facilitated psycho-educational group sessions by participating as a member of the treatment team.
- Created and maintained a therapeutic milieu and in providing psychological support to the patient.
- Utilized crisis intervention techniques as necessary.
- Assisted patients in daily living activities, including dressing, laundry, eating and bathing.
- Transported patients to medical appointments, court and off ground activities.
- Provided services for developmentally disabled persons. Submitted clear and precise clinical notes.
Associate Human Service Technician Resume
Summary : Continue work with those experiencing emotional, behavioral, and/or mental health issues.
Skills : CPR certification, Management.
- Conducted extensive telephone interaction with all participants involved.
- Maintained files, databases, and other information on client and services.
- Updated program files with current program information on eligibility guidelines and approved services.
- Provided general information on services to the public and participate in community initiatives promoting programs.
- Responsible for locating and investigating the absence of parents' direct responsibility for referrals to caseworkers to enforce.
- Maintained current case information daily by reviewing the worklist managing system.
- Processed all subpoena and motions for judicial enforcement.
- Filed, pulled and prepared files for upcoming court hearings.
Asst. Human Service Technician Resume
Objective : Experience in health care and passing medications. Skilled in providing personal cares and medications in a timely and friendly manner.
Skills : Person Centerd Training, Profound Mental Retardation.
- Recorded patients' medical history, vital statistics, and test results in medical records.
- Completed clinical work in addiction and addiction recovery.
- Conducted screening, diagnostic treatment, and rehabilitative and supportive services as a health care team.
- Delivered high-quality and compassionate treatment to the low-income patient community.
- Supervised 20 patients and ensured compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Actively participated in a unit-based Quality Assurance Program.
- Sound, ethical, and independent decision-making ability consistent with medical protocols.
- Disciplined an energetic employee who quickly establishes rapport with patients and colleagues.
Human Service Technician Resume
Objective : Patient-focused Bilingual Medical Receptionist with experience working in a busy medical office serving diverse populations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Helped residents with bathing, dressing, feeding, lifting and transferring.
- Engaged patients with games, crafts, cooking, music, reading, and other activities.
- Partnered with a team of registered nurses to achieve the overall well-being of all patients.
- Delivered in-home care to disabled children and adults.
- Obtained household supplies and ran daily errands.
- Directly monitored patients with substance abuse and mental health problems.
- Managed monthly Urine Analysis, monitored patient assignments, and assisted psychiatrists and counselors with client intakes.
- Provided thorough documentation in patient charts.