Research Specialist Resume
Objective : Passionate public health professional interested in translating social and behavioral research into strategies and interventions that improve health around the globe. Strong research, communication and management ability; adept at building relationships with diverse stakeholders.
Skills : Quickbooks, Microsoft office, Talon/MSP Tax Software, C3 Accounting software.
- Creates, tests, and administers surveys and questionnaires; develops forms, procedures, schedules and sampling criteria for field data collection; defines sample populations and selection criteria.
- Designs research projects for the purpose of developing and planning resources to maximize effectiveness of services; designs, develops and maintains databases; writes queries to extract data for reports.
- Initiates, designs, and conducts research and statistical investigations; coordinates with staff and outside agencies to obtain data; designs, organizes and develops research evaluation plans.
- Conducts studies of operational activities; including risk factors and consequences of elder abuse among Adult Protective Service clients and of homelessness among destitute individuals in Riverside County.
- Coordinates planning activities, directs assigned project staff; and prepares annual budgets for research projects.
- Synthesizes data to develop accurate narrative reports in order to advise management and external audiences of research findings and procedures; projects programs impacts with implications for plan developments and decision-making; and ensures reports meet specific federal and legal reporting requirements.
- Demonstrates exceptional analytical and communication skills through the production of evidence based outcomes and the integration of articulate and professional speaking.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changes in policies and work-flow.
Sr. Research Specialist Resume
Summary : Specialist in enhancing growth efficiency and cycletime reduction for product and process development using computer modeling and applied mathematics. Experienced in product and process design using optical and multiphysics modeling, optimization, applied mathematics, algorithms, custom computer code development, and data visualization and analysis. Proven history applying computational modeling to bring value by accelerating timelines, inventing, designing, building, patenting, and commercializing new product and process concepts.
Skills : LightTools, Matlab, TracePro, Fortran, Computational.
- Responsible for prototyping, creating, and running designed experiments, and for completing, analyzing, and reporting measurements of new product and process performance.
- Wrote a physics-based ray tracing code for computing bidirectional scattering distribution functions for periodic and random microstructured films.
- Invented and optimized new engineered gain diffusers that provided multi-functional costdown approaches in LCD backlight gain stacks.
- Invented a light injection system enabling short edge bezel, hollow LED backlights for LCD displays.
- Created image processing algorithms and computer codes for counting and sizing black spots growing on OLED devices over time.
- Used measured black spot growth statistics to identify and eliminate a significant confounding source of device degradation in an OLED lifetime testing system.
- Created image processing algorithms and computer codes for measuring line width and edge roughness of laser-patterned lines of LCD color filter and OLED materials.
Jr. Research Specialist Resume
Objective : Experienced in the areas of IT procurement and budgets for state government contract management, development of technical documentation including contract solicitations (Proprietary, RFQs, and NCBs), report/technical writing, policy and procedure writing, and presentation and training.
Skills : Microsoft office, Microbiology, Molecular biology, HPLC, FPLC, fermentation, fermentation, CRISPR/Cas9, Cell culture.
- Provided technical assistance which involved system analysis, design and development of the HICAP Program Managers' database system.
- Worked as project leader in communication with Program Managers regarding technical questions and issues, testing programs and providing input on system requirements for the collection of HICAP data.
- Evaluated, analyzed, prepared and monitored incoming data for several community-based programs throughout 58 counties within California, which I compiled and submitted to the Federal Government for review.
- Played team leader in developing a software program to enable County users to electronically submit raw data to the department using the Software Development Life Cycle concepts to collect pertinent and accurate data.
- Researched aging population data and monitored data trends to identify counties in need of technical assistance, and documented improvements.
- Utilized these databases to issue certificates, review waiver requests, receive registration and resignation letters, process Volunteer Counselor ID cards, and approve status changes.
- Presented to the Area Agencies on Aging and provided HICAP training on an annual basis.
Research Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Over 11 years of administrative/coordinating experience in the research field, and 10 years of supervisory experience in service oriented industry. Goal and result oriented, skilled communicator, persuasive and adaptable. Self-motivated with high energy, initiative and focus. Keen insight into the needs and view of others and able to listen and identify issues or problem areas and form innovative solutions.
Skills : Microsoft office, Web search, Data entry.
- Healthy Passages a multi-site, community-based, longitudinal research study focused on factors that affect the health and well-being of children and their families funded by CDC.
- Supervised and coordinated all recruitment activities for multi-site longitudinal children research study.
- Managed 1600+ children and their primary care givers dataset in the recruitment and case management system.
- Organized meetings with project coordinators and primary investigator to review implemented appropriate strategies to recruit and follow up on the maximum number of participants.
- Conducted personal interviews with adolescents and their primary care givers in multiple settings and documented their responses on a computer.
- Tracked/located participants using a variety of internet and contact searches.
- Assisted with Training 10+ interviewers to collect data and conduct anthropometric measures.
- Assisted with compiling and, editing IRB procedures Assisted and reconciliation of monies for incentives.
Import Research Specialist Resume
Objective : Strong organization and multi-tasking abilities in planning and implementing programs that align employee development and productivity with company goals. Excellent interpersonal skills as a productive team member, lead a team, or accomplish tasks without supervision. Highly effective in motivating and directing employees. Ability to analyze problems, generate multiple solutions and to act on decisions.
Skills : Excel, Quality Assurance, Data Analysis, Analytical Chemistry, General Lab Skills.
- Provided support to the collection efforts by researching and resolving complex commercial credit billing or collection issues and disputes within seven days of receiving the request.
- Provided documentation of difficult to obtain or large amounts of backup for reconciliation of accounts.
- Responsible for complex high volume invoice and statement requests.
- Changing customer's account types, transferred payments, tax research, and negotiated and recommended customer settlements.
- Worked with customers to resolve issues and improve Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) associated with commercial A/R.
- Regularly evaluated accounts to make recommendations on credit limit increases, decreases, and possible suspension of service.
- Used analytical methods to report to management trends affecting AutoZone commercial credit customers.
- Worked directly with account managers and the local AZ stores to reconcile accounts receivable issues to ensure locations remain in good credit standing.
Research Specialist III Resume
Headline : Experienced Customer Service Specialist with 9 years of experience in problem solving, customer relationship management, process improvement, financial reporting, and analysis. Interned with JPS Health Network with a Master of Science in Health Care Administration.
Skills : Research, Public Speaking, Microsoft Word, Tutoring.
- Worked with Relationship Managers or internal customers to help strengthen business customer's relationships with the bank.
- Performed financial analysis on Business Banking customers with highly specialized needs to determine the most cost effective solutions.
- Provided timely and accurate support to Relationship Managers with inquiries, account maintenance, and transaction detail.
- Researched complex issues and identified root cause of problems and recommended solutions.
- Advised internal customers on Policies and Procedures.
- Responded to Business Banking Surveys with customer call backs to resolve issues and build relationships.
- Key Accomplishments: Selected to pilot an email team that provided solutions to Relationship Managers for customers within their portfolio.
- Selected as a monthly top performer multiple months out of a year by consistently meeting and exceeding standard performance metrics.
Health Care Administration
Research Specialist II Resume
Objective : Seasoned senior manager/scientist with extensive and broad experience spanning pharma/biotech, university, government and philanthropic sectors. Scientific leadership in the fields of molecular biology/biotechnology, biotherapeutics, neuroscience, virology, pharmacology, drug discovery and development, and toxicology (including nanomaterials).
Skills : Microsoft office, Computer Skills, Microbiology skills:, Data analysis skills, Analysis skills, cell culture.
- Established and supervised the mammalian cell expression group.
- Designed and developed animal cell vectors for overproduction of post-translationally modified proteins.
- Conducted pioneering work on the cell-type dependence of post-translational modifications.
- Developed engineered cell lines and scale-up methodology for the production of normal tissue plasminogen activator and its variants using the CHO/dhfr amplification system and bovine papillomavirus vectors.
- Worked on the expression and purification of polypeptide hormones in E.
- coli; phage library construction; isolation of genes; development of radioimmuno-, radioreceptor, and bioassays.
- Member of the strategic scientific program prioritization committee following the merger of Monsanto and Searle.
- Established productive collaborations with scientists at the Washington University complex and at other universities.
Research Specialist I Resume
Summary : To obtain a career in the management field where I could utilize my full customer service and management skills I have conquer throughout my career as a successful graduated and field agent.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Typed memoranda and annual appointment checkups using Microsoft Word for conferences and meetings throughout the year for doctors and staff.
- Filed data entry of each patient in chronically order according to their last name.
- Provided cold calling to patients in our database about new and upcoming studies that they would seem fit in doing.
- Reviewed and sorted all incoming mail and distributed to appropriate staff.
- Coordinated the continuing education staff training classes by creating the schedule and ensuring all staff members attended.
- Provided excellent customer service by calling each client and reminding them of upcoming appointments.
- Prescreened patients that wanted to be in the study, according to the questions decided by the sponsor.
- Prepared weekly reports for supervisor that listed all appointments for the week.
Research Specialist Lead Resume
Summary : Outgoing, energetic, diligent, hardworking, team player seeks to utilize diverse agricultural and horticultural background, 10+ years of research experience, people leadership abilities combined with organizational and effective communication skills.
Skills : Research principles, concepts, practices, and methods.
- Assisted in developing effective Extension publications and electronic, media-based publications of trial results for the public and industry representatives.
- Conducted herbicide injury greenhouse trials.
- Managed all field records using Agricultural Research Manager Software.
- Performed evaluations of herbicide performance trials in cotton, corn, grain sorghum, and rice.
- Responsible for preparation and application of labeled and experimental herbicides in cotton, soybean, rice, corn and grain sorghum research trials.
- Analyzed data and prepared trial results to be presented and published at Extension and professional meetings.
- Managed and coordinated herbicide applications at research locations at the Southeast Research and Extension Center at Rohwer, AR and off-site locations.
Doctoral In Agriculture
Benefits Research Specialist Resume
Summary : Medical Technologist with 3 years experience in Microbiology. Areas of expertise include setting up aerobic and anaerobic cultures, running a variety of microbiological tests, identifying disease-causing agents, and performing microbial susceptibilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Java, Mac OS X, HTML 5, CSS, SQL, SQL, C++, Computer Repair, Computer Hardware, Software Development, Software Development.
- Research and resolve customer issues requiring in-depth research; provide a detailed and professional written or verbal response.
- Complete research on loans to serve as support to internal customers, including all departments within company.
- Assist various departments providing complete loan information including histories, notes, and correspondence from the servicing systems.
- Provide support to the call center and other operational areas as needed.
- Review trial and final escrow analysis reports to determine accuracy of the analysis; provide explanations to borrowers.
- Maintain and correct tax/hazard lines via the appropriate workstations; properly assign batch codes to the maintenance.
- Disburse tax, hazard and other payments as necessary.
Associate In Arts
Research Specialist Resume
Objective : Quick learner and a self starter. Work well among a team as well as on independent projects. I have a thirst for knowledge and am always eager to learn new skills to better myself and benefit the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Gotomeeting, Dropbox, Filing.
- Plans and carries out key elements of a clinical research project.
- Recruits and screens patients for eligibility to enter research studies.
- Assists investigators in obtaining informed consent.
- Ensures that diagnostic tests required for entry to a study are ordered and performed.
- Conducts patient and family education concerning clinical studies.
- Follows the clinical course of patients entered onto clinical research studies by obtaining results of diagnostic studies, assessing patients for complications, and recording patient data onto study forms.
- Confirms appropriateness of drug doses in accordance with protocols.
- Assists regulatory coordinators with communicating with the IRB as well as protocol modifications.