Import Coordinator Resume
Headline : A person who has taken responsibility for the completion of business related tasks and has consistently accepted responsibility and delivered results. Includes experience with major law firms and also many volunteer positions going back over twenty years.
Skills : Microsofr Office Software, SAS, R-Language.
- Assisted Vice President of Purchasing in the planning and execution of importing material.
- Maintained records and produced reports for the Vice President of Purchasing.
- Prepared reports, memos, letters, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheets, databases, or presentation software.
- Performed general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records.
- Filed and retrieved corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Coordinated with a customs broker to release shipments from overseas.
- Responsible for specific account base import transactions.
- Worked with steamship carriers and trucking companies to secure a smooth transition from import docks to customer destinations.
Junior Import Coordinator Resume
Objective : More than a decade of teaching and tutoring experience in different fields A dynamic, native speaking level Japanese language ability Energetic, insightful, resourceful teacher Excellent communication and classroom management skills Multilingual, Culturally sensitive, dedicated educator.
Skills : Professionalism, Interpersonal, Problem-Solving, People-Oriented, Willingness to Learn , Positive Attitude.
- Identified, organized, assigned and coordinated customer shipping requirements to staff.
- Effectived delegation of work with review and follow up to ensure proper operation.
- Verified that all compliance and regulatory requirements are properly addressed.
- Ensured that excellent customer service is carried out by the department to optimize account.
- Negotiated rates with carriers, prepare and submit quotations to prospective accounts on a daily basis.
- Punctual followed up to all inquiries, including RFI's, RFQ's and all other customer inquiries.
- Maintained file rates posting internally in accordance with FMC guidelines.
- Coordinated inbound hub activities and communications from branches / satellite offices.
Asst. Import Coordinator Resume
Summary : A motivated, hardworking, detail oriented professional seeks to apply experience and abilities to a full time positon with a growth-oriented company, offering opportunity for advancement and professional development. Reliable and driven, with strong time management and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Supply Chain Management, International Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing, Freight forwarding, Transportation Management.
- Communicated with customers via email, phone and chat to provide quality service and support.
- Prepared documents for each shipment to be processed and approved for clearance.
- Compiled and updated reports daily, used Excel for Cisco OTOR.
- Communicated with the airline on departure and arrival information for each shipment as well as work with internal departments to meet customer needs.
- Responsible for utilizing the best possible means of delivery and maximize dispatching freight and recoveries in a timely manner.
- Processed shipments in a fast-paced environment.
- Tracked and Traced departing and arrivals for all shipments.
- Expedited inbound import traffic to facilitate customer clearance.
Import Coordinator/Specialist Resume
Objective : Reporting directly to company president manage all areas of air /ocean shipments, sales and marketing. Prepare import documents for international shipments. Communicate with customs, trucking companies overseas agencies, freight forwarders and steamship lines in a daily basis.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel.
- Managed all ocean and air shipments from factories to customer delivery for major accounts including TJ Max, Home Good, Marshalls, Macys and Kirkland including online routing.
- Scheduled vessel and determines the best routing/carrier based on the deadline of the orders.
- Managed all stock orders three distribution centers.
- Communicated with factories, sales, production, vendors, brokers, warehouses, freight forwarders on a daily basis to ensure on time delivery.
- Constantly streamlined process in order to improve efficiency of large volume shipments.
- Prepared documentation for entry submissions.
- Handled Letters of Credits and communicated with banks.
Import Coordinator III Resume
Summary : To find a diversified position that will enable to use and advance skills to their fullest potential.
Skills : Lotus Notes, Internet Searching, Quick books.
- Assisted manager & supervisor with projects to enhance the potential of the department to run efficiently.
- Provided to manager ideas to make the workflow process less complicated and time manageable.
- Kept merchandising up to date on when discrepancies and/or problems arise.
- Worked directly with forwarders to ensure all cargo arrive on-time with correct documentation.
- Processed documents for customs entry to broker.
- Followed-up with broker for customs Entry & clearance and that delivery orders were processed for trucker pick up.
- Monitored truckers to ensure all cargo is made available to domestic traffic.
Import Coordinator I Resume
Summary : Result-oriented Import, Export and Global Trade Compliance professional with extensive expert-level experience in International Trade Operations, Import and Export Management, Internal and External Trade Controls, Product Classification (HTS, Schedule B and ECCN), Customs Valuation, Country of Origin Rules, OGA regulations and compliance, Entry process, pre- and post-entry activities and audits, Policies and Procedures development, Recordkeeping and Customs Brokerage Management.
Skills : Expert proficiency on both Mac and PC: Microsoft.
- Implemented advanced import procedures reducing product delivery costs by average of 20%.
- Negotiated better rates for reefer containerized cargo through the utilization of a Trade Association.
- Developed and implemented methodical and documented communication with finance department.
- Importation of frozen seafood.
- International banking and document negotiating.
- Liaised with suppliers, negotiating banks, nominated carriers, customs brokers and other government agencies for a timely release and delivery of products.
- Provided inventory control and accounting support for imported shipments.
Import Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Recognized as possessing a highly professional manner and proven effective and consistent in managing responsibilities. A successful and enthusiastic detail oriented team builder, possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Outlook, Microsoft office, Excel, Customer Service.
- Responsible for the processing of 7501 entries for new and current customers to be Customs Certified.
- Processed AMS shipments from overseas to US port arrival.
- Processed Shipment Export Declarations in AES Direct for firearms imports into Canada.
- Verified and payed daily statements for each processing port.
- Contacted carriers and customers for future customer set up.
- Audited and entered all brokerage charges on carrier freight bills.
- Entered all required information for Other Government Agencies for proper clearance via internet.
- Submited all delete requests to Customs as necessary.
Import Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Accomplished Documentation Coordinator with over 12 years experience in the Import/Export Industry. Considered a subject matter expert in all levels of the Bill of Lading. Proven track record for working with multiple documentation centers as well as internal departments to track cargo in a timely manner.
Skills : Import classification, specialists-hands on work ethic-team player.
- Communicated with import customers by phone and email to correct and answer all Information needed on Bill of Ladings.
- Investigated departures and arrivals of cargo coming in by rail and provides updates to Import customers.
- Worked closely with the MOL rail group and the rail websites to track cargo.
- Worked with MOL Carrier Service group to track customers door moves.
- Managed the Oakland Trapac Port by processing incoming vessels.
- Provided customers with information on customs exams and releases of containers.
- Worked in the Oakland Trapac system to update releases of containers.
Import Coordinator/Executive Resume
Objective : Proactive individual with 10 years of experience in the fashion industry. Effective leader and team player with superb communication skills and the ability to multi-task and adapt to all situations, Able to join an amazing organization, obtain a full-time position, enabling to grow, and offer the necessary skills that have to present within a company of your stature.
Skills : Fast learner, Dependable, Driven.
- Monitored the production schedules of suppliers to ensure orders are processed and shipped on time.
- Arranged pickups and follow ups for suppliers.
- Worked with Customs to make certain that all regulations on both imports and exports are met.
- Reviewed of invoices, certificates of origin, insurance certificates, packing list and other shipping documents to ensure correctness.
- Coordinated with brokers and freight forwarders for all shipments.
- Managed all documents for import and export shipments.
Import Coordinator/Consultant Resume
Summary : Proficient in computer, business, and medical administrative skills Hardworking individual with strong customer service, problem solving, and leadership skills Assists with providing solutions while contributing to the smooth work flow of daily operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Word, Microsoft.
- Entered numerical data into databases in a timely and accurate manner.
- Scanned documentation and entered into the database.
- Obtained scanned records and uploaded them into the database.
- Organized forms, made photocopies, filed records and prepared correspondence and reports.
- Added new material to file records and created new records.
- Reviewed and updated client correspondence files and scheduling database.
- Outlined the appropriate process and procedures necessary to fulfill and complete inquiries.
Human Resource Management