Fabrication Supervisor Resume
Headline : Able to do jobs others won't even try, can weld any type of metal, aluminum, stainless, with mig welding and tig welding.
Skills : Quality Control, Water Treatment.
- Worked with engineering team to develop new products and processes in a prototype automotive setting.
- Managed vendors to make sure parts were completed and delivered on time.
- Performed quality checks on components and assemblies.
- Performed VT Level ll Inspections, AWS D1.1, D1.2 Mil-STD 2035, 278,248 Delegated employee work assignments Motivated Employees Executed employee .
- Planed and established work schedules, assignments and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of manpower utilization, work procedures and cost control methods, production rates and operating costs, and makes recommendations for improvement to the Manager.
- Planed and monitored deposition/etch process control.
Vocational School Certificate
Sr. Fabrication Supervisor Resume
Summary : Production Supervisor Sales and Marketing Customer Service Project Manager Long-term success guiding teams and operations to meet deadlines for producing and fabricating materials and products for numerous construction projects. Bottom-line focused and attentive to logistics, estimates, and contracts in order to control cost and optimize resources.
Skills : Management, Welding, Fabrication, Forklift Operator, Blueprint Reading, Power Tools, Manufacturing.
- Developed and implemented processes and procedures to meet production goals for fast-paced and quality-focused fabrication operations.
- Scheduled and oversaw production / fabrication processes.
- Collaborated with project managers and field installers on delivery processes and timelines.
- Scheduled deliveries.
- Developed metal cutting lists, created work assignments, and planned logistics for materials sourcing and procurement.
- Oversaw shipping for frames and materials to job sites; received aluminum extrusions.
- Managed maintenance for trucks, equipment, and facilities.
- Performed technical processes including hardwiring and construction processes.
Jr. Fabrication Supervisor Resume
Objective : Worked in manufacturing for a total of about 15 years, from the ground floor to a Fabrication Manager. Basic Microsoft experience, and TPS, JIT, AND LEAN MANUFACTURING.Working with machines and metal fabrication is what like.
Skills : Supervision/Manager, Production Worker.
- Planned, organized and managed/lead work assignments for 25 non-union employees achieving efficiency, productivity and the highest level of performance, quality and morale in the safest, practical manner.
- Involved in the interviewing/hiring process, training, discipline/termination issues, training, and mentoring employees.
- Directed work assignments and assessed work performance.
- Implemented Lean Manufacturing, Kanban and other continuous improvement projects.
- Ensured all production data was gathered and reported correctly on a daily basis.
- Conducted department meetings and actively participated in different management meetings.
- Displayed continuous open communications with employees.
- Maintained a union free plant environment by actively listening to employees' suggestions, complaints, and requests.
Fabrication Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Excellent machine operator with 30 years experience operating state of the art welding machines and other types of machinery. Combo Welder with 30 years of experience in all phases of welding, working with a variety of materials in industrial and commercial environments. Meticulous fabricator skilled at juggling multiple task and working under pressure. Enthusiastic Fabricator who successfully applies vast knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout and machining procedures.
Skills : Supervisor, Logistics, Manufacturing, Fabrication.
- Fabricated large and small parts per drawing and assembled parts as required.
- Maintained necessary level of communications between shifts.
- Responsible for achieving production requirements.
- Trained staff of 10 direct labor employees to perform assembly and manufacture of product.
- Ensured that all health and safety guidelines were followed.
- Made sure that products were produced on time and are of good quality.
- Monitored product standards and quality-control programs.
- Employed different welding techniques to assemble parts and components.
- Coordinated procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines.
High School Diploma
Fabrication Supervisor II Resume
Summary : To work for a manufacturing company where can put to use many fabrication skills. This includes managing a small team of production people, and directing their work with supervision.
Skills : Managment, Fabrication, Blueprint Reading and Implementation.
- Reviewed operations and confer with technical staff to improve productivity and remove process flow problems to increase production without increasing .
- Reorganized the plant layout to improve appearance and inventory control.
- Responsible for production scheduling.
- Monitored activities of technicians. Enforce company policies and procedures.
- Worked with Engineering to develop/improve tooling, fixtures, and in situ monitoring devices for use in deposition/etch work cells.
- Trained and mentored technicians.
- Worked closely with the Human Resources Administrator in the areas of hiring, training, retention, dismissal, and employee relations.
Fabrication Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Supervisor will be responsible for managing and implementing process development as well as continuous improvement projects and tasks in support of the production of GaAs ICs, InP lasers and detectors, Si transistors and others.
Skills : Ms Word, Management, Leadership Development, Leadership.
- Responsible for the fabrication and installation of the piping system at XTO's McClelland compressor station in Shinnston, W.Virginia.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Fabrication Department which included the cutting, gluing, and shipment of materials to a variety of customers in .
- Responsible for inventory control in all Fabrication Departments and the utilization of SAP to check inventory and finalize all shipments.
- Trained, instructed, and supervised employees using established production methods to produce a quality product in a safe and timely manner to meet production demands
- Maintained safe working environment.
- Required systems work: Mapics, Kronos, Zone etc.
- Meet and or exceed company metrics including safety, quality, cost, and delivery
Assistant Fabrication Supervisor Resume
Summary : Provide work assignments, procure parts, and communicate production demands to employees as well as perform quality and safety audits and generate maintenance requests
Skills : SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Coordinated activities of the department involving production and distribution of materials for multiple projects.
- Planed and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements.
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, etc.
- to determine material requirements and assembly instructions.
- Prepared and assembled materials.
- Tested products for functionality and quality.
- Inspected finished products for adherence to customer specifications.
- Managed the movement of goods into and out of production facilities.
Associate Fabrication Supervisor Resume
Summary : After being with previous employer for 20+ years, Looking for more challenging work that tests my working knowledge of business, technology and management skills. Highly motivated person that works well in a group environment or on a personal level. Educated in Lean Manufacturing included 5S, Lean Manufacturing for Supervisors and Process Improvement for the Workplace.
Skills : Facilities Management, Fabrication, Machine Operator.
- Traveled to sites and installed machines.
- Set priorities for the machine shops involved to meet deadlines.
- Able to bid on and secure some extra fab work to help support the company.
- Used Top notch welding and fabrication.
- Assisted in material control and organization using company forklifts as needed.
- Oversaw the training and efficiency of fabrication operators including; punch press, saw, shear, drills, tube cut off, cnc: laser, brake press, and .
- Fabricated insulation for big known refineries like mobil, and motiva.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Fabrication Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Obtain a position which will utilize skills and extensive experience in prototype fabrication and supervision.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Employee Relations, Management.
- Coached employees in developing and achieving individual performance goals.
- Schedule work in departments (sheet metal fabrication, welding and powder coat line.
- Assisted in management of business operations by maintaining records and files, preparing cost and inventory reports, and ordering supplies.
- Mentored, coached and trained team members.
- Identified inefficiencies and made recommendations for process improvements .Coordinated and developed new product design in collaboration with engineering staff.
- Implemented root cause and corrective actions to remove production constraints and improve product quality.
- Improved efficiency and productivity by eliminating waste and production constraints.
- Developed and maintained strong and clear communication and rapport with plant personnel.
Bachelor of Science
Fabrication Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over Twenty plus years experience in comprehensive manufacturing operations. Strong team leadership abilities. believe in leading by example, sharing commitment and accountability among peers and subordinates. Able to carry out daily tasks as assigned by management.
Skills : Ability to use all equipment used in the sheet metal.
- Oversaw all operations in the press department, producing metal stamping parts from 300, 600 and 1200 ton presses.
- Stamped various parts for Electrolux, Kenmore and Tappan ovens.
- Leads the daily work of the team, including scheduling staff, planning and assigning work, implementing policies and procedures, and ensuring efficient work flow.
- Reviewed work for accuracy, neatness, and conformance to procedures and quality and safety standards.
- Provided technical guidance to team members and consults with other resources when needed.
- Communicated with the Manager regarding schedules and backlogs.
- Assisted the Manager with selection and performance management of employees and recommending compensation.