Fabrication Technician Resume
Summary : Dynamic Energy Fabrication Technician with exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills, seeking to leverage these strengths into a fast-paced work environment.
Skills : Blueprint Reading, Power Tools, Digital Calipers.
- Secured workpieces on machines, using holding devices, measuring instruments, hand tools, and hoists.
- Removed workpieces from machines, and check to ensure that they conform to specifications, using measuring instruments such as microscopes, gauges, calipers, and micrometers.
- Selected and installed cutting tools and other accessories according to specifications, using hand tools or power tools.
- Page Selected cutting speeds, feed rates, and depths of cuts, applying knowledge of metal properties and shop mathematics.
- Observed milling or planing machine operation and adjust controls to ensure conformance with specified tolerances.
- Verified alignment of workpieces on machines, using measuring instruments such as rules, gauges, or calipers.
- Moved controls to set cutting specifications, to position cutting tools and workpieces in relation to each other, and to start machines.
- Replaced worn tools, using hand tools, and sharpen dull tools, using bench grinders.
Sr. Fabrication Technician Resume
Summary : Dedicated fabrication technician with 15 years of experience in various jobs in HVAC manufacturing facility. Seeking part-time employment where can further the skills and knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Operated, adjusted, tuned, and aligned equipment and parts for maximum operating efficiency.
- Evaluated and recommended changes to preventive maintenance routines to provide operational availability, mean time to failure, and optimal production line flow and sustainment.
- Inspected and repaired production line and vendor structural, electrical, and coating deficiencies.
- Worked with various engineering groups to develop experimental tools and products for (C-130, C-5, P-3, F-35, and F-22 aircraft).
- Processed production work orders procured necessary raw materials and produced final product on schedule.
- Ensured vendor and machined parts are within standards and earn value management.
- Interpreted engineering drawings, blue prints, and technical orders to develop tools, aircraft parts, and assembly saving logistic cost and reducing schedule.
- Responded to quality action request and historical findings that decrease production line flow.
Bachelor Of Science
Jr. Fabrication Technician Resume
Headline : Fabrication Technician is responsible for taking an active role in the fabrication department and fabricating glass as required by the production schedule. Looking to become a dedicated team member. Extremely punctual, professional and detail oriented.
Skills : Fabrication, Forklift Operator, Computer Repair.
- Successfully completed individual components to contribute towards the assembly of the finished product.
- Exhibited a strong adherence to quality by continually seeking methods of improvement for all functions of the position.
- Received and carried out work assignments from management and internal customers so as to fulfill customer orders in a timely manner.
- Perform assigned function from oral / written instructions, drawings.
- Complied with all safety requirements, including proper use of personal protective equipment and operation of equipment in a safe and competent manner.
- Met all departmental safety objectives and goals.
- Cut numerous types, sizes, and thickness of conveyor belt materials.
- Measured, adjusted in inches, centimeters, millimeters, and meters cutting blades from 1mm to 800 meters in length and width.
Lead Fabrication Technician Resume
Summary : Meticulous Fabricator, excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Broad experience in production environments including automotive, construction, and welding.
Skills : Welding, Cad design, Microsoft.
- Sorted, graded, weighed, and inspected products, verified and adjusted product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
- Observed machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.
- Monitored the production line, watching for problems such as pile-ups, jams, or glue that isn't sticking properly.
- Attached identification labels to finished packaged items, or cut stencils and stencil information on containers, such as lot numbers or shipping destinations.
- Stocked and sorted product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
- Inspected and removed defective products and packaging material.
- Counted and recorded finished and rejected packaged items.
Fabrication Technician III Resume
Summary : Familiar with all aspects of design, fabrication, layout, materials, planning and welding Knowledgeable of all various metals, plastics and their uses Overview project - evaluate discrepancies in materials, cost, design and planning Quality Control Oriented.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Typing 45 Wpm, Records Management, Quality Control, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Facilitation.
- Processed quality silicon wafers in a timely manner while monitoring processes using process control charts.
- Preformed preventive maintenance and qualified equipment to run processes.
- Operated equipment used to fabricate integrated circuits.
- Became certified to operate equipment in two separate departments.
- Used measuring devises/tools on first wafers coming off equipment/machines.
- Operated and qualified tools used to measure specified limits of each tool set (resistivity, thickness, and width).
- Performed microscopic inspections of final product according to product specifications -Provided superior products by focusing on customer service, product quality, reliability, on time delivery and competitive costs.
Fabrication Technician II Resume
Headline : To further Fabrication Technician knowledge and experience within the Government of technical and leadership abilities, in the mechanical field.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Bridgeport.
- Maintained planter parts, fabrication, and Williams transplanter and nursery systems in territory and to customers.
- Keep expenses within individual budgeted levels in accordance with company policy.
- Keep up product knowledge by attending training and seminars as necessary with a minimum disruption of service duties.
- Participated in sales training seminars and meetings within the company.
- Operated company vehicles in safe and responsible manner.
- Cooperated with all suppliers so that product availability and information is not interrupted.
- Strived to maintain maximum margin, hold pricing, adhere to credit policy, proper inventory management and exchange business and product information within the company.
Fabrication Technician I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position of labor/supervision, where extensive leadership, motivation, customer satisfaction, forklift and warehouse experience, shipping quality products, supervisory skills, as well as being flexible, having a great attitude, ability to multi-task, and work well with others in a team environment, can benefit co-workers as well as this company.
Skills : Lawn Equipment Operation, Equipment Maintenance, Customer Service, Welding, Fabrication, Extrusion Welding, Pipe Fusion, Customer Service Skills.
- Fabricated large and small parts per drawing to tight customer specifications.
- Ran various CNC machinery such as Dama Edger, Mini Mill, Water Jet, ETC.
- Responsible for updating and managing procedures in WebEDMS document management system.
- Maintained necessary level of communications between shifts Made sure that the production requirements were being achieved.
- Experimented with different ways to increase our product yields.
- Gave daily tailgate meetings for the morning and evening crews Organized and managed work schedules Made sure material flow throughout the shop was sufficient to meet daily goals.
- Trained the employees on new company policies.
Fabrication Technician/Operator Resume
Summary : To obtain gainful employment with a stable employer that would enable to utilize 20 years of complex fabrication processes as well as to stimulate personal and professional development.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Manufacturing.
- Consistently operated fabrication machinery without any incidences of time-loss injuries.
- Understood equipment operation in detail and identified potential problems with the equipment through observation.
- Well organized and kept detailed written accounts of work, and machine malfunctions.
- Highly motivated, and worked well with others in a shared environment.
- Took on new tasks beyond the scope of the job description.
- Consistently received outstanding performance appraisals Employment with Brown and Williamson terminated due to plant closure.
- Installation of conveyor belts. Fabrication of gaskets and hoses.
Fabrication Technician/Supervisor Resume
Objective : To obtain a long-term challenging position allowing an opportunity to grow within the company. Hard working and a quick learner. Easily perform under high stress situations without losing composure.
Skills : Left-Handed Welder, Fabrication, Blueprint Reading, Drawings, Calculations, Welding Symbols.
- Serviced equipment and repaired and replaced parts as necessary.
- Accurately read blueprints and repair manuals to identify mechanical problems and fix them.
- Assisted in implementation of operations, maintenance and capital programs.
- Completed all repairs and maintenance work to company standards.
- Counted and verified orders picked to ensure accuracy.
- Ensured customer satisfaction by providing highest quality of products by ensuring all equipment was properly installed and working correctly.
- Planned work and determined appropriate tools and equipment.
- Processed work orders and prioritized jobs.
Associate Fabrication Technician Resume
Summary : Seeking employment which will allow to grow professionally, to learn the necessary skills that an employee must possess and to be of good use to the future. While being able to utilize strong diligence, punctuality, and exceptional people skills.
Skills : Attention To Detail, Basic, Closing, Great Communication.
- Rails Inspected equipment for defects and perform preventive maintenance.
- Reviewed sketches and blueprints to meet production specifications.
- Used numerous tools and/or equipment, to fabricate and assemble parts per the production schedule.
- Performed work within precision standard of quality.
- Maintained accurate productivity and time management logs.
- Performed work within the safety guidelines outlined, and utilize all supplied safety equipment including personal protective equipment.
- Participated in the training of other employees as assigned by a team leader.