Research Technician Resume
Objective : A self-starter and a team-player who takes the initiative. Looking to utilize my skills with an organization that believes in leadership principals and sees the value of individual growth. Demonstrates effective communication skills, both written and oral. Recognized for being proactive, creative, inspiring, motivating while having attributes of integrity, diligence, and sincerity.
Skills : Patient Care,.
- Research Technician for heart failure research lab, which was responsible for largest heart tissue bank in the world.
- Assisted in research studies coordinated by the lab direction and lab manager.
- Observed open-heart surgeries including myectomies, heart transplant, CABG, Valve replacements, and LVAD placements.
- Assisted in various experiments measuring for specific proteins in failing and non-failing human heart tissue.
- Used western blot methods to measure for SERCA and S100A1 proteins.
- Measured beta-receptors by using membrane titer, radioligand-binding and competition-binding assays.
- Maintained laboratory cleanliness and inventory.
Master's In Health Science
Data Research Technician Resume
Summary : Over 8 years experience in dealing with claims, including workers Compensation, Property and Casualty. Great expertise in processing a high volume of First Notice of Losses and diverse types of documentation provided by the claimant to support a claim. I have always received recognition in my previous jobs by carrying out an excellent work, satisfying the organization's expectations and highlighting my qualities of responsibility and commitment to excellence.
Skills : Insurance Claims, Marketing Research.
- Reviewed and processed First Notice of Loss claims/reports for diverse line of business: Property, Auto, General Liability, Homeowner, Marine, Aviation, and Construction Defect.
- Exceeded standard productivity goal by 25%.
- Created a minimum of 64 reference numbers per day in order to start the claim setup process.
- Analyzed and classified documents associated with a claim.
- Located missing electronic documents not found in the system once a claim has been created.
- Performed quality review and created quick reference documents of the claim creation process.
- Selected to train other technicians on department processes.
- Worked in a team on several pilot claim projects.
Senior Research Technician Resume
Summary : Personal and Group Training Highly Motivated and Motivating Client Relationships Fast-Paced Environment Public Speaking and Seminars Risk Assessment Program Development Budget and Payroll Processing.
Skills : Research Risk Management Data Analysis Performance.
- Oversaw many laboratory procedures, trained and presented research material.
- Collaborated with neuroscience team to trouble shoot and find techniques for administering various issues and projects.
- Provided quality histology and pathology work for our team.
- Managed animal care and animal research techniques.
- Demonstrated dedication in general laboratory maintenance and organization.
- Regular use of liquid nitrogen and various other chemicals.
- Provided animal husbandry and genotyping for colonies.
Master Of Science
Research Technician II Resume
Headline : Experience in environmental research to assist in making informed decisions to utilize natural resources in a clean and sustainable manner. I believe this can be achieved through creative thinking, research, data analysis, education, and collaboration with people form a diversity of backgrounds.
Skills : Various lab techniques including PCR, Gel Electrophoresis, Southern Blotting, Solution Preparation, Reagant Preparation, Vacuum Distillation, etc.
- Authorized individual under the USFWS Recovery Permit TE-030659-9 for the desert tortoise.
- Trained and led a group of three interns in the Mojave Desert for a disease transmission study.
- Monitored 117 wild desert tortoises weekly by way of VHF radio telemetry.
- Provided husbandry care for 52 captive adult and juvenile tortoises twice weekly.
- Scheduled tortoise monitoring and daily tasks for interns with a fellow technician.
- Handled tortoises biweekly for GPS logger changes and to attach/remove transmitters when needed.
- Performed health evaluations on all captive and wild tortoises, including weighing, measuring, taking tissue samples, and drawing blood supcarapacially.
- Provided epicoelomic rehydration to wild tortoises, when needed.
Research Technician III Resume
Objective : Over ten years of laboratory research experience at both the undergraduate and graduate level and also in industry. I have extensive hands on experience using characterization techniques and instrumentation and have an aptitude for problem solving in the laboratory setting, which includes, but is not limited to overcoming synthesis and separation issues with various sized compounds. I readily follow laboratory safety and industry hygiene protocol with ethically sound judgment, instruct personnel in laboratory fundamentals and am proficient in presenting research data and outlining future research directions.
Skills : QPCR, NGS, Cell Culture, Assay Development.
- Learned how research is performed at the highest levels in a multicultural environment at Harvard Medical School.
- Worked with a number of knockout SCID mice to help monitor and maintain breeding lines.
- Genotyped the mice with PCR from tail DNA.
- Performed surgery on tumor bearing mice and analyzed cellular DNA and B cell populations with Southern blots and FACS.
- Relevant project data and results were presented to the Principal Investigator, Dr.
- Fred Alt and the rest of his group at lab meetings.
- Studied V(D)J recombination through current literature and personal lectures.
- Gained experience with how large research groups function and work toward similar goals.
Research Technician I Resume
Objective : Research Scientist experienced in cell-based assay development, cell and molecular biology, as well as drafting corresponding technical and research publications.
Skills : Sales associate, Second assistant manager, Previous cosmetology student, Exchange Specialist, Customer Service, Phlebotomy/vitals/electrocardiogram trainee.
- Designed a Southern Blot analysis procedure to obtain full-length Mta1 and Mta3 clones.
- Established the inducible tetracycline mammalian expression system to characterize the function of Mta1.
- Identified nuclear localization of Mta1 domains using the molecular tag.
- Generated mammalian expression vector for Desmoglein2.
- Flow cytometry analysis of cell cycle and cell viability using propidium iodide staining.
- Designed transgenic mice and study the effects on cell-cell adhesion.
- Established Cre-LoxP expression construct to generate knockout mice deficient for Desmoglein2.
Lab Research Technician Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented laboratory technician professional skilled at precise documentation, processing and handling of chemical and biological specimens. Familiar with preparing solutions, staining specimens, analyzing and reporting data and calibrating equipment. Well-rounded in test execution and analysis. Experienced in external client communication skills, and quality check procedures.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mac Os, Windows, Linux, Researching, Phone Skills, Typing 45 Wpm, Management Experience, Client Relations, Ten Key By Touch, Scheduling, Outlook, Accounts Receivable, Data Entry, Training, Quality Control.
- Conducted research and assisted in the conduct of research, including the collection of information and samples, such as blood, water, food samples, and animals.
- Analyzed experimental data and interpreted results to write reports and summaries of findings.
- Kept detailed logs of all work-related activities.
- Cleaned, maintained and prepared supplies and work areas.
- Set up, adjusted, calibrated, cleaned and maintained laboratory and field equipment.
- Measured and weighed compounds and solutions for use in testing or animal feed.
- Isolated, identified and prepared specimens for examination.
- Conducted standardized biological, microbiological or biochemical tests and laboratory analyses to evaluate the quantity or quality of physical or chemical substances in food or other products.
B.S. In Veterinary
Field Research Technician Resume
Objective : College biologist associate graduate seeks to improve the scientific community of urban and wildlife by performing accurate research and animal welfare while complying with all safety protocol and standards.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Execute projects within objectives set by supervisor, assist with protocol development and design.
- Perform literature searches, review, and select methodology.
- Set up and conduct chemical experiments, tests and analyses with precision.
- Record and maintain accurate test results.
- Ensure compliance with applicable safety procedures.
- Exercise independent responsibility for one or more specific aims or project outcomes.
- Possess independent judgment on procedures and lab work.
- Perform routine lab work (characterizing the functionality and proximal analysis on pulse and cereal grain, data collection and primary data analysis).
Student Research Technician Resume
Summary : Motivated scientific professional with diverse experience in animal, cellular, and biochemical systems. Familiar with a variety of automated instrumentation. Comfortable working collaboratively or independently in a goal-oriented, deadline-driven environment. Strong planner and problem solver willing to adapt to meet changing needs. Able to move multiple projects forward simultaneously.
Skills : Microsoft office, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Worked on a team to detect and characterize changes in GnRH expression and release in mouse hypothalamic tissue with aging.
- Analyzed GnRH expression and release by electrophysiology, immunostaining, flow cytometry, and histology.
- Worked individually to develop a qPCR method for measuring expression changes in individual neurons in response to aging and hormone treatment.
- Performed ovariectomies and hormone capsule implants, dissected and dissociated hypothalamus tissue, and cultured primary neurons.
- Identified and harvested GFP-labeled GnRH neurons with a Nikon Diaphot-TMD inverted microscope with a GFP filter and borosilicate glass micropipettes.
- Administered isoflurane to animals for surgery using an anesthetic vaporizer.
- Sliced brains using a Vibratome for subsequent hypothalamic tissue dissection.
- Performed electrophysiological readings with a MultiClamp 700B amplifier.
B.S. In Biochemistry
Research Technician Lead Resume
Objective : A research technician with experience in process safety engineering. Strong analytical and synthesis skills developed from multiple years of work in the chemical industry. Solution-oriented with the ability to work as a team player to achieve results. Great organization skills that produce outstanding multitasking capabilities. Self-motivated and always striving to provide quality results given any task.
Skills : 450 hr Internship.
- Oversaw all phases of flight-level acceptance testing.
- Performed on-site analysis to ensure accuracy and reliability of data and generated detailed technical reports on results.
- Compared computer predictions with space simulation test data and made modifications as necessary.
- Used space simulation test results to modify and re-define the subsystem software as well as hardware and provide improvements to the testing procedure as well as prove space survivability.
- Built the Ground level test equipment racks and performed maintenance and testing of ground level test support equipment.
- Received numerous awards while at this company for helping to overcome obstacles in achieving free space laser communications sub system such as resolving RF shielding problems.
- Provided proof of capability of and assisted in building optics table for free space laser communications.
Associate Of Science
Research Technician & Coordinator Resume
Objective : Dynamic, personable and challenge-driven recent college graduate with extensive research background Self-motivated and resourceful learner who is gaining data science and big data skills daily Possess comprehensive knowledge of Python, R, SQL, GIS, Microsoft Office Contributions to research have resulted in multiple scientific publications.
Skills : Experience with PCR, electrophoresis, Gateway.
- Ran routine and non-routine XRF samples using plaquing, gels, powders and liquids sample prep.
- Responsible for QC charting on XRF instrument Prepare and report data directly to customers.
- Run wet methods for gravimetric fractionation Xylene soluble testing.
- Perform routine PM care and maintenance to instruments.
- Prepare all standards for instrumentation.
- Involvement in site safety, quality, environmental programs: toolbox meetings, incident investigations, etc.
- Participate in development of MOC process in implementing new methods for XRF.
Research Technician Resume
Objective : Responsible Research Technician proficient in Pre-Clinical Pharmaceutics along with drug and safety procedures. Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence.
Skills : Phlebotomy, Typing, Processing Patient Requisition Forms.
- Analyze or manipulate bioinformatics data using software packages, statistical applications, or data mining techniques.
- Analyze the results of tests or experiments to ensure conformity to specifications, using special mechanical or electrical devices.
- Perform medical research to further control or cure disease.
- Test raw materials, processes, or finished products to determine quality or quantity of materials or characteristics of a substance.
- Observe the behavior and condition of animals and monitor their clinical symptoms.
- Maintain controlled drug inventory and related log books.
- Care for and monitor the condition of animals recovering from surgery.
- Perform laboratory tests on blood, urine, or feces, such as urinalyses or blood counts, to assist in the diagnosis and treatment of animal health problems.
High School Diploma