Research Analyst Resume
Objective : Experienced in a variety of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. Completed an in-depth management training program, and have more than 3 years' experience managing and developing a small team of researchers. Obtained more than 7 years' experience working on both client and supplier-sides of research supporting a variety of industries including retail, CPG, media, healthcare, and non-for-profits.
Skills : Qualitative Research, Quantitative Research, Management, Project Management, SPSS, Qualtrics, Vision Critical.
- Used customer-centric mentality; consistently represented the voice of the customer as an influencing factor in key decisions across the company.
- Managed research projects (quantitative and qualitative) and statistical analyses.
- Supported the team's mission to drive business results through strategic research, bridging the communication gap between researchers and business leaders.
- Identified innovative methods to test hypotheses, utilized primary research and leveraged new and existing research vendors.
- Compiled research and feedback to formulate preliminary recommendations.
- Condensed large collections of data into manageable insights for internal business owners Supported broader research team in large scale research efforts.
- Developed project plans in partnership with managers, subsequently ensured that project timetables and logistics were: effectively managed; communicated to; and coordinated with all appropriate parties.
- Assisted in the diagnosis and interpretation of business issues, identified knowledge gaps and obtained support from marketing and business partners in order to conduct effective research.
BA In Marketing
Research Analyst Intern Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Research Analyst with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ArcGIS, Spss.
- Supervised national data collection sites.
- Hired, trained and monitored data field collector productivity and quality of data.
- Redesigned in-house staff training curriculum and trained/mentored new in-house staff.
- Lead the modification of an existing study design and completed data collection and delivery of product to client within 9 months of the 18 month contract.
- Developed and tested manual and web-based reporting forms and surveys for multiple government mandated projects.
- Conducted personal and computer-assisted interviews and focus groups, recruited study participants, and completed numerous multi-day site visits.
- Provided technical assistance for form implementation, program evaluation, proposal development, and report writing.
Data Research Analyst Resume
Headline : Providing intelligence to decision makers along the procurement value chain Tracking of new developments with company major suppliers Risk identification and analysis on potential company suppliers Competitive analysis Market analysis of different commodities the company procures Knowledge management Project management Research management Benchmarking Training initiatives.
Skills : Administrative policy: Worked on a student team that.
- Provided support for an ongoing observational epidemiologic study on unexplained encephalitis; Worked closely with Research Nurse and Principal Investigator (PI) in performing a variety of tasks.
- Screened and enrolled new participants into the study.
- Performed face-to-face and telephone interviews to inquire about personal situation and ensure that the candidate was a good fit for study.
- Investigated and gathered data while providing appropriate documentation for research.
- Provided assistance in locating patient specimens for testing.
- Transported and picked up specimens and labeled and logged into the research lab.
- Documented all test specimens and the results from lab.
Equity Research Analyst Resume
Headline : Mange a team of 15 to 17 Associates who answer incoming calls from Providers. The range of task are answering claim status question, performing claim adjustment, changes to contracts, verification of TPL and questions concerning recent Provider communications. I am responsible for ensuring service level agreements are met for the lines of business my staff handles. Through coaching I have to ensure each Associate meets quality metrics of 98% call, claim and adherence.
Skills : 1. General Cell biological techniques: Cell culture.
- Functions as technical specialist for claims enhancements operations.
- Analyzes complex operational claim payment problems and provides technical solutions.
- Identifies and recommends areas where changes to existing processes and procedures can result in process and/or cost savings.
- Provide support to claims examiners, customer service and provider claims service representatives.
- Responds to and resolves provider and health plan claim inquiries.
- Inputs claims into the system for appropriate tracking and processing.
- Provides documentation, as appropriate, to support payment decision.
- Maintains a current working knowledge of processing rules, contractual guidelines, plan policies and operational procedures to effectively provide technical expertise.
Bachelor Of Science
Marketing Research Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to use my leadership experience.
Skills : Lab. skills.
- Performed market research on all line of business products.
- Developed departmental procedures, workflow and quality control measures.
- Responded to executive complaints and provided support to the loan customer service group.
- Provided 1098 reporting information and loan amortization schedules to customers.
- Provided training for staff and incoming employees.
- Created entries for clearing general ledger accounts.
- Resolved customer complaints for the Cash Reserve and Small Business customers.
Senior Research Analyst Resume
Summary : Highly motivated business analyst who thrives in high-pressure environments with over 2 years of experience supporting business solutions and analyzing quantitative models. Aiming to utilizing my strong prioritizing and analytical ability to achieve goals in your company.
Skills : Market Research, MS Office, Internet, Ms Word, Goldmine, Ms Outlook, Ms Excel, Ms Access, General Office Skills.
- Research sales and lease transactions on office and retail buildings, multifamily units, and land.
- Perform detailed research to determine true property owners and buyers in order to assist brokers in determining commercial property fair market values.
- Develop detailed narrative describing entire sales transaction.
- Create real estate comparables for search by owners, brokers, and developers.
- Contact property managers to obtain and add information to apartments.com website including property manager schedules, interior/exterior property descriptions.
- Add new information on sale or lease properties into company database.
- Work with brokers throughout California and provide requested information.
- Develop relationships with commercial real estate brokers leading to additional property information for listing service.
Research Analyst Assistant Resume
Objective : An experienced professional with a concrete background in formulating IT solutions for improved business efficiency and bespoke client-facing services. A great communicator who takes pride in finding right solutions for difficult problems. Highly motivated graduate seeking a challenging position on information systems sector.
Skills : SQL, Excel, Ms Access, Incident Management.
- Contributed in business requirements sessions with different work streams and analysed gathered requirements from 5+ clients.
- Processed customer centric data from public sources using MongoDB from more than 5+ clients.
- Interacted with subject matter experts (SME's) and stakeholders to understand the client business process better.
- Performed ETL operations on 15+ Mongo documents to transform them into structured data records.
- Executed data mining to cleanse, verify and append any sales and marketing databases.
- Produced 100+ SQL scripts for processes to reduce time consumption for gathering data by 10%.
- Managed a deal (program) solely from scratch to end and balanced out the load by about 30%.
- Deeply researched 50+ online products and services assisting the sales staff in competitor pricing and improved their efficiency by 13%.
Research Analyst II Resume
Objective : Currently a detail-oriented and efficient Research Analyst with a strong background in, business and process improvements, budget and financial analysis, working across business units, and reporting and communications. Strong analytical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills. Adaptable and well-tolerant to high-urgency exercises and situations. Meets aggressive deadlines. . Dependable - can work without supervision; able to follow directions, both oral and written.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Maintain assigned RMA Crop Insurance Program.
- Analyze new crop data and update the analysis.
- Determine any changes or recommendations to the program.
- Write a technical report on the analyses done.
- Correspond with processors by email/phone to collect necessary data.
- Learn about the fundamentals of crop insurance and train to become expert on assigned crop Keep detailed records of daily work and enter the said records in the management system Correspond with team members by email and phone Take income calls from insurance agents using company insurance sales website.
- Learn private product crop insurance sales program.
- Interact professionally with customers and resolve the issue prompting the call.
Content Research Analyst Resume
Headline : Analytical guy that is able to use creativity in order to make numbers a little more beautiful. I am highly motivated, energetic and eager to start contributing. I am looking for an internship in the brand management arena. Always willing to go the extra mile. I might have the multicultural mind that you are looking for. That allows me to easily adapt to multiple environments and to work with people that come from different backgrounds.
Skills : Proficient in Excel; Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access; Expert Knowledge of SQL and relational database management; Experienced in R, STATA, SAS, GAMS, Tableau; Skilled with Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, CRM.
- Developed new communication tools and drafting internal communications to support effective program delivery and to enhance program effectiveness.
- Recommended and implemented program improvements to ensure alignment with global strategies and values.
- Conducted special studies and manage projects such as the introduction of new incentive plans, including sales/non-sales compensation, executive compensation plans, stock option program, etc.
- Areas of analytics include collection of market data, developed cost models, and prepared complex reports and analyses for senior management to help inform year-end compensation decisions.
- Developed and Managed automotive estimating information and other data received from a variety of sources.
- Verified data and performed detailed administrative tasks relating to data and information control and coding.
- Maintained automotive parts database information, special source documents, files and reports as assigned.
- Examined, revise and dispatched input/output materials and information according to established guidelines and specifications.
Market Research Analyst Resume
Objective : Detailed, high energy, individual with 10 plus years experience in customer service, billing and collections, and Florida Medicaid. Specific capabilities: Written Correspondence Management Quality & Productivity Improvement Provider Relations Experience Extensive background in Medicaid Managed Care.
Skills : Trilingual.
- Conducted large scale-reviews of thousands of mortgage loans (prime, 2nd liens, HELOC's) that served as the underlying collateral for numerous RMBS trusts related to several top tier international financial institutions.
- Reviewed repurchase demands made by monoline insurers, securitization entities based on the alleged breach of representations and warranties made by major international Banks/U.S.
- Assisted the determination of origination guidelines used by RMBS underlying mortgage originators for the purposes of determining discovery during the initial phases of litigation.
- Independently analyzed the merits of alleged deficiencies in the credit and compliance standards that were applied during the underwriting process of the loans at issue.
- Assisted in the determination of origination loan files and their sufficiency for the purposes of determining adequate discovery.
- Assisted in the preparation of deliverables issues directly to counsel to be presented for the consideration of sitting judges in the 5th and 6th court of federal claims.
- Oversaw, managed and performed quality reviews of teams of individuals ranging from the size of 3 to 15.
Bachelor Of Science
Operations Research Analyst Resume
Headline : I seek to exploit my skills and expertise in a challenging environment, providing cutting-edge solutions and maximizing my employer's goals effectively while minimizing associated costs.
Skills : MS Office suite including Word, Excel, Power Point,.
- Collected and evaluated data on the economy and financial markets, specifically with respect to researching common stocks within specific industries.
- Analyzed and synthesized research data, presentation of trends and ideas with regard to business opportunities and investment decision making processes.
- Formulated and issued opinions and recommendations on securities and companies in one or more industry groups.
- Prepared reports, opinions, recommendations, and statistical data, including assisting in financial statement modeling, for use in the formulation of investment policies and/or recommendations of the firm.
- Answered inquiries from firm personnel regarding individual securities or industry groups.
- Prepared studies and other data for firm publication issued to the general public.
- Prepared and disseminated special studies, models, forecasts, and/or presentations to furnish information to the Investment Banking groups on security offerings and underwriting.
- Interviewed company executives or industry leaders to develop and maintain sources of information in the preparation of analyses.
Master Of Science In Economics & Finance
Research Analyst Resume
Objective : Current Research Analyst. Experienced at taking disparate pieces of market information, both qualitative and quantitative, and turning them into meaningful insight for clients. Being a research analyst in the software industry often requires critical reasoning to cut through overly-optimistic marketing talk and press releases to figure out what is really going on. Works best in collaborative team environments.
Skills : SAS 9.2.
- Contributed research assistance in a variety of clinical studies for the Department of Psychiatry.
- Responsible for the gathering, processing, and analyzing of data with significant ex perience developing, implementing, and managing projects.
- Supervised development in the area of clinical trials management.
- Analyzed and evaluated complex clinical data and initiated resolution of data.
- Supervised the implementation of data management plans designed to meet project and protocol deadlines.
- Demonstrated the ability to interpret, evaluate, and explain developmental techniques and procedures as they relate to a particular research project, as well as research scientific literature and assist in writing scientific articles and papers.
- Supervised 5 to 10 departmental personnel with research projects and experimental protocol.
Bachelor Of Arts In Psychology