Community Relations Coordinator Resume
Summary : People describe me as energetic, creative, and self-motivated. An accomplished professional with strong writing, editing and marketing skills. Professional level accounting experience and able to perform detailed and complex general ledger statements and reports.
Skills : Communications, Problem Solving, Organizational Skills,.
- Coordinated the relationship between the radio station and local agencies, civic groups, schools, community groups, political activities, and government agencies as well as cultivated relationships with these groups.
- Planned and designed programs to help the local community and promote a positive image of the radio station while being sensitive to the local community and its needs.
- Represented the station in beneficial community activities and events through sponsorships and public events.
- Developed programs of work with local community groups on specific projects.
- Developed new and innovative community relation programs in which the station took a leadership role that kept the station favorable in the public eye, helping to market the station to the public.
- Acted as the station representative on not for profit organizations boards and committees.
- Established and maintained good working relationships with media, businesses, and community members.
- Represented the station at community events as well as conducted and hosted live broadcasts on location.
BS In Elementary Education
Sr. Community Relations Coordinator Resume
Summary : Creative and motivated communications professional with 3+ experience. Has excellent coordinating and event planning skills. Seeking to utilize skills in communications industry or event planning industry.
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Marketing/Online Marketing, Smart Board Technology, Website Design, Video Production/Editing, Event Planning.
- Evaluated, developed, implemented and coordinated resident admissions and marketing processes according to statutory, regulatory and policies for rehab and long-term care.
- Using strong hospitality focus, implemented various admission-generating activities including networking with potential referral sources, creating and maintaining relationships with community organizations, and coordinating regularly scheduled and special event planning.
- Ensured timely admission of residents to maintain cash flow, move in objectives, census & sales goals.
- Developed and delivered personalized service via telephone inquiries and conducted tours through the community.
- Managed in-house mail center and acted as a general referral source.
- Duties included but not limited to the following: screening incoming calls, responding to all emergency/alarm systems, processing work orders, updating rosters, forms, etc., handling resident emergency situations in the absence of the Resident Services Director.
- Interacted with residents regarding questions and other needed assistance.
B.A. In Administration
Jr. Community Relations Coordinator Resume
Summary : To enter into a challenging and rewarding Office Administrative and or HR Administrative Position that will offer opportunities for professional growth and advancement while utilizing strong administrative, interpersonal and coordination skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Typing.
- Identifies contacts and communicate with key referral sources throughout the territory for the purpose of creating relationship which result in referrals for visiting physician home medical care.
- Create leads for field reps to meet with communities each week, both scheduled and unscheduled appointments using outlook and zoho calendar.
- Utilize CRM for complete and accurate referral source data capture, tracking notes and follow up.
- Responsible for field reps to regularly attend various private and community based programs/events throughout the year.
- Build upon existing referral source/client list to execute an effective and ongoing email campaign.
- Conduct monthly review of current marketing methods and recommend changes to keep marketing effective.
- Initiate and develops marketing team/field reps to achieve greater awareness of Clare Medical Services and programs.
- Identifies new marketing opportunities (prospecting) by monitoring market trends and community activities, community events and customer needs.
Community Relations Coordinator III Resume
Headline : Provided defined strategies of cultivation, solicitation and stewardship for an annual corporate/major donor project list. Corporate donor satisfaction. Grew relationships with key corporate contacts, ensuring appropriate recognition and delivery of each sponsor's benefits.
Skills : Excellent negoitator, creative concept development, marketing segmentation, product positioning, media relations.
- Executed daily operations by making follow up calls to potential customers and planning visits to the home of interested clients, Outreach visits to educate the referral source about the community and offerings.
- Identified and evaluated marketing strategy based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Scheduled Doctors and law firms to come into the community to conduct presentations on Alzheimer's.
- Provided an Alzheimer's support group for families unable to cope to further their education and support.
- Understood and participated in the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets and expenditures.
- Compiled presentations describing product and service offerings.
- Selected products and accessories to be displayed at different health fairs and local activities.
Community Relations Coordinator II Resume
Summary : Able to present complex information in an easy to understand way Excellent both in teamwork environment and individually under pressure with proven problem-solving skills.
Skills : Business Development, Social Media Management, Event Planning, Interpersonal Communications, Market Research, Budgeting.
- Developed, implemented and managed community relations' programs and budget for the Fl region.
- Established solid company presence and reputation within central west Florida, specifically with county government.
- Acted as the company's community liaison and articulated mission and focus to area leaders and media.
- Educated elected officials, businesses, schools and general public about industry related issues by providing programs to promote waste-to-energy and recycling.
- Directed community relations programs in the forms of: Analyzing, reviewing and authorizing all donations.
- Selecting programs and events for company to sponsor, contribute funds and or/support through Board of Director service and volunteer efforts.
- Recruiting, enrolling and directing volunteers to work in company sponsored community programs.
- Designing displays for expos and trade shows.
Community Relations Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Professional experience includes supervising, customer service, inside and outside sales representative, mortgage processing, client training, sales/administrative support, research, and report preparation. Accomplished significant achievements in the Financial Services Industry, while working both sides of the business, Operations and Sales.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Working knowledge.
- Organizes community relations projects for a medium-sized hospital.
- Plans events, establishes sponsorships, recruits volunteers and team members for fundraisers.
- Works to build relationships between hospital employees and the population served.
- Attends community functions and works with Rotary groups, Chamber of Commerce, and other organizations to promote positive community relations.
- Writes and edits magazine articles, interviews specialists and employees, coordinates and publishes brochures and web content, and communicates with various media sources.
- Edits technical writing for detail and accuracy.
- Arranges public relations campaigns and media interviews, and establishes new community outreach programs and events.
- Manages all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest.
Community Relations Coordinator/Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within the company that will allow me to utilize my work experience for the benefit of the company as well for personal growth and professional advancement.
Skills : Organizational Skills, Bilingual, Strong Communication Skills, Decision-making Skills, Problem-solving Skills, Superior Computer Skills, Customer Service Skills.
- Develop relationships with the outside community and educate them about the services we can offer at Kewanee Care Home.
- Promote any new services or programs to inform the surrounding area hospitals.
- Travel to meet new referral sources as well as continue to have healthy relationships with old sources.
- Attend networking meeting that will benefit the facility and show our involvement in our local community.
- Purchase and research advertisement to use when it is appropriate.
- Collect statistical data about the local competitors and how they differ from our services.
- Provide letters to our employees about any changes in services or staffing issues.
- Educate new employees on the importance of good customer service and building relationships with our customers and their families.
BS In Business
Community Relations Coordinator/Supervisor Resume
Objective : A dynamic, aggressive, results and goal oriented professional is seeking a position that will fully utilize more than thirteen years of experience building and leading sales operations for various corporations. Strong analytical and technical skills with special talents in building and managing territories to achieve maximum profitability. Desire a position that will provide a challenging opportunity to significantly contribute to a company's profitability, efficiency, organization, and growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, GIS.
- Coordinate blood donor recruitment programs, organizing and managing all aspects of the recruitment process.
- Accountable for attaining pre-set production goals each month and for efficiency of drives.
- Liaison between blood drive chairpersons and blood center and represents blood center at community involvement events.
- Analyze and research collection area activities with a view toward gathering new information and designing improved processes.
- Provide input to senior leadership in the development of programs geared towards meeting area blood demands.
- Establish growth plans for individual accounts and personally manage account calls, presentations and negotiations.
- Identify market trends to optimize growth and activate key promotional programs.
Bachelors Of Business
Community Relations Coordinator/Representative Resume
Headline : Seeking a career with a progressive organization where I can utilize my skills, knowledge and experience.
Skills : Bilingual.
- Conducts intensive, year-long, crucial community and recruitment efforts.
- Oversees coordination of all inquiries for community outreach; responds in a timely and accurate way to community based groups and partner organizations.
- Speak to area community organizations to create program awareness; conduct educational presentations and represent the organization at the community activities/events as needed.
- Educate the community regarding the need for CASA.
- Conducts thorough personal, face-to-face screenings of CASA volunteer applicants.
- Coordinates and provides pre-service trainings for all CASA volunteers; coordinates logistics for trainings.
- Participates in pre-service evaluation and needs assessments.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Community Relations Coordinator Resume
Summary : Top performing Sales Professional with a consistent track record of surpassing established quotas and revenue targets. Extensive consultative sales experience in both product and conceptual sales markets. Demonstrated success in motivating and directing employees.
Skills : Public Speaking.
- Responsible for marketing the inpatient geriatric psychiatric unit and outpatient services.
- Maintaining professional relationships with other provider agencies and the community.
- Educate families and patients about mental health problems and dementia.
- Coordinate the referral and intake process, which includes obtaining appropriate referral information, face-to-face assessment, presenting patients to the psychiatrist and facilitating the admission process.
- Revision of intake and referral materials to streamline the referral and admission process.
- Responsible for gathering accurate data, compiling statistics and analyzing data to look for trends.
- Utilize statistics to determine marketing efforts.
High School Diploma
Community Relations Coordinator/Manager Resume
Summary : Diversified experience in legal collections in real-estate both commercial/residential properties, and with call center management. Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Including Windows 95/98/ Etc. Windows Vista And The Following Applications: Word Excel Some Project, And Power Point. Self Taught In Numerous Different Software Programs.
- Admissions Representative Created a plan to generate cash quicker than waiting for the funding of student loans.
- Responsible for all collections and cash forecasts on a daily basis.
- Conducted all sales presentations via telephone and in-person to prospective students and their families.
- Coordinated all admissions appointments, financial aid appointments, and orientation schedules for all classes.
- Scheduled all career fairs, and determined what functions the school should attend or be involved with to generate new leads.
- Formulated spread sheets for all class start dates and class sizes.
- Developed excellent appointment setting skills with heavy phone calls on a daily basis.
Community Relations Coordinator Resume
Summary : Over 24 years' experience in the field of physical therapy in multiple settings: orthopedics, homecare, geriatrics, and pediatrics.Over 2 years' experience in community relations and marketing for outpatient therapy services.
Skills : Customer Service Communications, Analytical Thinking, Planning Program Coordination, E-mail Marketing, Program Coordination, Needs Analysis, Establish partnerships with local resources, Facebook Advertisement, Account Management, Google Analytics, Market Research.
- Educational Offerings Organize and respond to telephone, faxed and mailed registration information.
- Collect, invoice and deposit fees for special trainings, program, events etc.
- Coordinate and/or operate audio-visual equipment.
- Assistant with educational calendar planning.
- Maintain the video lending library of previous trainings.
- Assist in the coordination of Grand Rounds, special projects, community tours and lunches.
- Social Worker Continuing Education (CE) Process continuing legal education paperwork for social workers including memos, forms, sign-in sheets.
- Verify social workers signature and calculate credits for education programs.
A.S. In Travel