Telemarketing Manager Resume
Objective : Highly motivated and experienced Marketing and Sales professional. Bring a wealth of over ten years experience in this field. Management experience with all things call center, office and marketing for many local businesses, mainly in the construction industry but not solely limited to that field.
Skills : Marketing, Management.
- Adjusts sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Answers telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Conducts client or market surveys to obtain information about potential customers.
- Contacts businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Delivers prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or to make a donation.
- Explains products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Maintains records of contacts, accounts, and orders.
- Obtains customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Obtains names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
Sr. Telemarketing Manager Resume
Summary : Responsible for branch sales and portfolio growth efforts related to various Banks's financial products to prospective customers. In conjunction with branch sales efforts, supports, promotes, and markets promotional activities, enhance customer relationships, and refer customers to other business partners as appropriate.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Sells Bank products and provides superior customer service.
- Cross-sells products and services including mortgage loans.
- Completes documentation required to establish and maintain new accounts.
- Complies with all policies/procedures related to the new account process.
- Manages assigned MMCRM portfolio, identifying opportunities to deepen and expand relationship.
- Promotes and markets financial products through outside calls, telemarketing, targeted directed mailings, and in-branch selling
- Assists less experienced Relationship Banker with more complex service or sales transactions
Jr. Telemarketing Manager Resume
Objective : Telemarketing Manager an enthusiastic and dedicated telemarketing call center manager with a remarkable ability to stay both personable and professional in fast paced environments and intense situations. To provide exceptional customer service; which aides in contributing to company success.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Multi-Line Phone System, Customer Service, Conflict Resolution, Crisis Intervention, Spreadsheets.
- Hired and trained 69 employees (sales, verification, customer service, and data entry).
- Sold credit card services for customers who needed to re-establish their credit histories.
- Accountable for the quality and quantity level of telemarketing activities.
- Trained employees on professional selling skills to achieve results.
- Monitored the outcomes of daily calls and prepared repor ts for improving call center objectives.
- Tracked and met call productivity metrics and time frames.
- Developed/coached staff to meet sales objectives and conducted performance reviews.
- Instructed employees in sales, handling rejection/objections, listening skills, closing skills, organizational skills, professional speaking/projecting a telephone personality, style modification, and coping with str ess.
Telemarketing Manager I Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Telemarketing Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Scheduling, Office Administration, Office Management, Human Resources, File Management, Receptionist, Medical Records, Customer Service.
- Recorded data utilizing Microsoft Excel and converted data from Excel to Word.
- Supervised a telemarketing room consisting of 18-20 employees.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and training of all potential telemarketers.
- Opened and closed telemarketing room on a daily basis.
- Answered telephones and dealt with customers regarding all aspects of the security business as well as customer complaints.
- Scheduled installations and appointments for potential ADT customers.
- Logged and tracked all results including telemarketer's progress.
Telemarketing Manager II Resume
Headline : To obtain a Telemarketing Manager position that will past and current work experiences and education based upon the requirements for the Managerial position with a focus on customer relations and team leadership.
Skills : Access And Powerpoint, Excel, Customer Service, ADP, Word, Payroll, Data Entry.
- Assists with the analysis and evaluation of communication practices and procedures to determine effectiveness of communication strategies.
- Accountable for cash register operations, all monies received, daily bank deposits, sales receipts and inventory and to protect these assets from either internal and external losses.
- Provides customer assistance, cash register operation, sales monetary transactions, opening and closing procedures.
- Acts as a liaison between sales team and other employees and completes a variety of paperwork pertaining to department employees and daily operations.
- Assists with daily bank deposits, as required.
- Responsible for positive customer and employee relations; reports any problems/complaints immediately to the store manager.
- Ensures familiarity with proper material handling techniques and equipment to ensure safe handling of merchandise.
- Oversees performance and resources to ensure sales achievement, customer service, appropriate staffing and expenditures.
- Responsible for managing all employees, including but not limited to hiring, coaching/counseling, discipline, terminations, evaluations and initiation of wage adjustments.
Telemarketing Manager III Resume
Summary : Experienced Customer Service/Liaison Manager with proven strengths in customer service, sales and teambuilding. Demonstrated skills in partnering with all entities within the company to promote strategic planning and promoting products.
Skills : Excel, Word, CRM, CRM, Interviewing, Interviewing.
- Created morning telemarketing shift to expand product penetration.
- Managed two shifts consisting of two supervisors, three administrative assistants, six leads and 35 telemarketing representatives.
- Analyzed and allocated call lists to telemarketing representatives.
- Developed, implemented and tracked all in-house telemarketing campaigns.
- Coordinated campaigns with Premium Channel account managers to ensure penetration of their products.
- Utilized customer database and Avaya Predictive Dialer to record, review and verify daily sales orders generated to ensure accuracy.
- Produced all scripting used by telemarketing representatives.
- Managed On-Boarding Process for all positions in the Southeast Region Telemarketing Center.
- Trained existing representatives on how to execute the telemarketing process (i.e., product presentation, handling objections and closing techniques).
Asst. Telemarketing Manager Resume
Objective : Telemarketing Manager is to utilize skills, experiences, knowledge and apply them to current and future daily work. Strong communication and presentation skills as well working with others.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Responsible for training telemarketers in making telemarketing calls to dealers and client customers.
- Worked with businesses, manufacturers to understand their products.
- Responsible for Data Entry of all lead inquiries.
- Attended Seminars and did Trade Shows Filling all Literature Inquires from magazines Bounce Back Cards.
- responsible for Writing Scripts for Telemarketers.
- Researched items for clients or potential clients for Ad Speciality Items Monthly Billing for each project.
- Responsible for Proposals for customers presently and future telemarketing projects.
- Worked with clients on a time frame to complete projects.
- Attended job training seminars.
Associate Telemarketing Manager Resume
Headline : Hard working, affable individual looking to further career in sales. Experience selling in a variety of different capacities, including door to door, telemarketing, and direct. Focus on building and maintaining lasting relationships between company and client.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Supervised team of six telemarketers assigned to contact potential customers.
- Delegated leads to and monitored progress of team members.
- Coached staff by teaching rapport-building skills.
- Interviewed, hired, and trained new telemarketers.
- Set appointments for five offices via online telemarketing system.
- Resolved internal conflicts.
- Conducted promotional calling to prospective clients.
- Pre-screened qualified candidates.
- Successfully assisted team in reaching individual quotas.
Lead Telemarketing Manager Resume
Summary : Provides professional, prompt, financial service to all members and potential members in a sales and service culture. Continually educates members on credit union products and services in relation to the members needs. Ensures a high focus on building and enhancing member relationships through telemarketing, follow-up and financial counseling.
Skills : Multitasking, Time Management.
- Ensures a high focus on determining members’ needs and cross-selling appropriate services and continually building and enhancing member relationships.
- Balances vault cash, travelers checks, money orders and cashiers checks.
- Opens new member accounts, CD’s and IRA’s.
- Originates and completes member consumer loan applications.
- Closes loans that have originated outside the in-store branch.
- Understands and applies savings and lending policies and procedures for possible sales opportunities.
- Delivers Public Announcements (PA’s) as instructed by the Branch Manager.
- Performs and tracks business development activities every month.
Telemarketing Manager Resume
Summary : Strongly motivated individual looking for a position as a Customer Service Representative. Bringing strong communication and customer service skills to exceed expectations in a highly stimulating and challenging environment.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Managed cold calling lead generation and lead follow up staff of thirty plus Improved productivity and lead quality:.
- Self taught in Visual FoxPro programming language.
- Optimized calling list through refinement of programming in Microsoft Visual FoxPro.
- Refined cold calling scripts balancing speed of call while achieving desired results.
- Monitored calls as part of continuous coaching process.
- Trained staff at all levels.
- Designed reports and graphic user interface forms to improve efficiency and productivity and reduce errors.
- Engendered staff's respect, dedication and loyalty reducing turn over as well as increasing productivity.