Senior Estimator Resume
Summary : Senior Estimator dedicated employee with 11 years of successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving, planning, time management, staff support and implementing proactive procedures. Excel in situational analysis, negotiating and effectively managing multiple, high-priority projects and take pride in providing exemplary customer service.
Skills : CCC Collision, Damage Estimating, Insurance Claims Adjusting, Collision Repair Shop Coordinating, Minimizing Cycle Time On Repair Completions, Dealing With Customers In Stressful Situations.
- Acting as a first responder to losses including fire, water, vandalism, and mold.
- On call after hours and weekends to handle all emergency situations identify sources of losses using various equipment including thermal imaging camera, boroscope, moisture meter, probes, mold spore traps and other equipment used in the restoration industry evaluate damages caused by losses and creating a scope of operation to mitigate losses and communicating with insured's, insurance adjusters and insurance carriers throughout the mitigation process.
- Sketching accurate floor plan and creating estimates using Xactimate software and forwarding to all interested parties.
- Documenting the entire loss event including pre-mitigation, mitigation process and post-mitigation with digital photographs and reports.
- Coordinating with multiple subcontractors during the reconstruction phase of the projects in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- Educating insurance adjusters and insured's about the IICRC s500 standards on water restoration and IICRC s520 on mold standards.
- Assisting accounts receivable by collecting deductible and payments from insurance carriers and customers/insureds.
- Resolving escalated matters which may at times include negotiating with adjusters/insurance carriers and customers/insureds.
Bachelor Of Science
Assistant Project Manager/ Estimator Resume
Objective : Determined results driven, dynamic Assistant Project Manager/ Estimator with an outstanding track record of superior quality output that consistently exceeds expectations. Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and possesses a strong sense of accountability. An energetic, results-oriented team-player that is eager to bring strong required skills to a growing company in need of top-level support.
Skills : Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, InDesign, Outlook, Gmail, EPDM, PDM, Tool Pool, Encompass, SAP ISqFt, Amtek, CivCast
- Preparing work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements, setting priorities.
- Preparing construction budget by studying and projecting monthly winning project percentages, updating specifications, identifying and projecting costs for each elevation.
- Evaluating offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements and specifications.
- Obtaining bids from vendors and subcontractors by specifying materials, identifying qualified subcontractors, negotiating the price with customer and sales team.
- Maintaining cost keys and price masters by updating information on a regular basis.
- Resolving cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information and being in direct contact with the sales manager on any changes.
- Preparing special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintaining continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and seminars, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
Bachelor Of Science
Estimator / Project Manager / Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Estimator / Project Manager with a proven ability to build, strengthen, and maintain effective managerial relationships to develop and execute progressive strategies. The capability of leveraging a broad operational and financial background to ensure projects maximize the resource investments of all shareholders. To work in the service and building trades in a management role and with prospects of future positions and growth, or to change careers in a field that will give great potential growth and future.
Skills : Microsoft, Detail Oriented, Excellent Communication, Team Player, Analytical, Customer Service, Reports, Claims Processing, Outlook, Problem Solving, Problem Solving, CCC1, Profit-Net
- Developing investment maximizing estimates and proposals for projects by collecting information, understanding client needs and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Projects have been in commercial, public, energy and industrial markets ranging up to 15 million dollars.
- Managing the financial reporting of the branch, encompassing over 23 million dollars of annual revenue.
- Financial responsibilities include the preparation of monthly revenue projections and work in progress reports.
- Creating and implementing processes to improve financial reporting and estimating functions.
- Working on all stages of the business development processes from development of project strategies to contract execution.
- Improving project prioritization by the implementation of an opportunity assessment tool.
- Maintaining customer relationships and overseeing the maintenance of the branch's CRM system.
- Gathering bids and material specs in a fast organized system for contract writing.
MBA in Finance
Sr. Estimator Resume
Summary : Sr. Estimator with solid accomplishments in all phases of construction Estimating. Strong ability to read, analyze and interpret blueprints and specifications Thorough comprehension of effective Estimating practices proven to maintain high standards of quality, attention to detail, and accuracy. Seeking a position with an established and growing business, where I can utilize my versatility and experience to help attain the company's goals.
Skills : Blueprint Fluency, MSHA Certified, Safe Job Site Set-up, MS Office Proficient, Organized, And Detail-oriented, Superb Managemen, Job Site Coordination
- Developing cost analysis once product ships to determine if projected goals have been met.
- Utilizing company software and other means to develop costs, product structure, and routings to ensure manufacturability.
- Developing and completing estimates from drawings and specifications including materials, machining cycles & outside services.
- Leading weekly meetings to discuss project scope and identify highly profitable manufactured units with upper management and sales staff.
- Consistently showed professionalism and excellent customer service when interacting with engineers, subcontractors, and customers regarding project scope.
- Implementing an improved system for the review of specific project needs by involving the manufacturer in the bidding process.
- Utilizing extensive knowledge of MEP systems for bidding on new construction and remodeling purposes.
- Redesigning parts of the project in order to fit the budget criteria of the client.
Estimator And Project Manager Resume
Summary : Goal oriented Estimator And Project Manager dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and aggressive business goals. Motivated and ready with specialized knowledge in Tear-Down and Re-Finishing. To work in a fast paced and challenging environment with the opportunity to add value to the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CCC One, Customer Service, Parts Trader, Bilingual In Spanish, Xactimate Level 3 Certified
- Providing excellent customer service, educating the customer on repairs and maintenance.
- Performing job site visits to meet with contractors and subcontractors to organize meetings and schedule delivery times.
- Performing estimates/take-offs for residential houses, apartments, condos, as well as renovations.
- Estimating and in some cases project managing a wide variety of projects including commercial, federal, state, and municipal contracts.
- Contacting customers, set appointments, measuring take-offs of structures, and figuring costs of contracts.
- Preparing bid packages for local clients and vendors also clerical duties.
- Implementing strong quality control standards to ensure all paperwork received by the facilities was correct and complete for the customer.
- Interacting professionally to consultants, architects, and general contractors to resolve discrepancies (via email, faxing & phone).
Lead Estimator Resume
Summary : Motivated Lead Estimator with over 15 years of experience in Administrative, Estimating, Construction and Drafting (CAD), highly computer literate with meticulous analytical abilities, strong problem-solving expertise and a keen eye for detail. Major strengths include, but are not limited to customer service, loyalty, interacting extensively with all levels including staff, executives, labor and production employees to consultants and vendors. Safety minded individual with a track record of understanding the customer's preferences and delivering guaranteed satisfactory services.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint 10-Key, AutoCAD, Windows XP, 7, 8, Cost Estimation
- Prepared and presented detailed and accurate cost estimates from conceptual design through to construction documents and also analyzed job plans.
- Directed, coordinated and negotiated change orders and claims for contractors, suppliers, and architects.
- Built and maintained a relationship with suppliers, clients, consultants, subcontractors and vendors on a variety of projects.
- Direct3e and prepared specifications and bid documents under the general direction of engineering or project management staff.
- Validated and extracted historical costs from past projects providing validation of budgets prepared for current and future projects.
- Maintained a file of working documents as back-up for estimating database, including current information prices from suppliers through direct contact sales.
- Directed and prepared specifications and bid documents under the general direction of engineering or project management staff.
- Analyzed blueprints and other documents to prepare time, cost, materials and labor estimates.
Bachelor Of Science
Junior Estimator Resume
Objective : Qualified Junior Estimator with strong technical skills, over 4 years of experience, working residential/commercial construction. Skilled in evaluating, estimating and bidding various project types ranging from $150k up to $14M in value. Extensive experience managing personnel, including timecard review and payroll processing. Energetic, multitasker who works well under pressure while adhering to schedules/ budgets, with a proven track record of developing and maintaining positive client relationships. Forward thinker with strong leadership, communication, and negotiation skills.
Skills : Construction/Demolition/Remodeling Projects, Profit/Loss, Cost Controls And Budgeting, Excellent Communication, Interpreting Blueprints, Estimating And Quantity Take-Offs, Bidding And Contract Negotiations, Commercial Concrete/Framing
- Evaluating the scope of work & subcontractor requirements for negotiated & public works projects and helping identify which projects to bid.
- Soliciting and analyzing subcontractor proposals, government regulations/wage requirements and clarify bid documents via RFI's or research.
- Creating estimates/change orders for self-performed work (compare against historical data), procuring material quotes, coordinating bid delivery, and evaluating competition on each estimate.
- Tasked as the division's estimator for all-inclusive site concrete bids, put together a scope of work packages to solicit new subcontractors for bidding outside divisions normal scope of work.
- Played a critical role in creating shop/design-build/permit drawings using AutoCAD 2016.
- Researched/communicated/coordinated with field personnel/owner/GC all issues and changes that need to be addressed in order to ensure accuracy/constructability in the field.
- Participated actively in site visits with the project manager & division superintendent to clear up project issues for accuracy, as well as estimating job walks.
- Managed multiple simultaneous estimation projects with consistent on-time delivery.
BS in Construction Management
Cost Estimator Resume
Objective : A highly motivated Cost Estimator with a proven ability to learn quickly, create, implement, and maintain procedures both old and new in any environment. I further possess the ability to meet heavy work assignments and deadlines under strict time constraints. Able to work independently or as a team, with a unique ability to communicate effectively on all levels. To obtain a position where I can utilize and maximize my skills as a project manager/estimator/account manager to bring value to the organization.
Skills : Professional Phone Etiquette, Quick Learner, Excellent Communication, Computer Proficient, Pleasant Demeanor, Microsoft Office Proficiency, Detail Oriented, Critical Thinker
- Thoroughly explained the repair process to customers and provided outstanding customer service.
- Kept files organized, up-to-date on labor hours, invoices, repair phase, and kept track of parts ordered and estimated arrival dates.
- Communicated effectively with customers on future problems and repairs that might need to be addressed.
- Reviewed work orders and discussed them with supervisors and technicians.
- Accounted for all file discrepancies and in charge of having all RO's ready to close by the end of the month.
- Followed company procedures to maintain a work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
- Prepare bid packages for local clients and vendors also clerical duties.
- Created customer relationships and value through marketing and branding.
High School Diploma
Assistant Estimator Resume
Objective : High-energy Assistant Estimator, successful in building and motivating dynamic teams. Cultivates a company culture in which staff members feel comfortable voicing questions and concerns, as well as contributing new ideas that drive company growth. Proficient in project scheduling, document control, subcontractor coordination, safety management, material procurement, and project close-out. Proficient in reading Blueprints.
Skills : FileMaker Pro, AutoCAD, TurboCAD, ArchiCAD, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, PDF, Windows, Paint, Grand Smeta, WinRik, Directum. Languages: English, Russian.
- Prepared budgets, pre-bid packages, provided detailed pricing estimates on new projects in a timely manner and estimated prices on change orders on existing contracts.
- Worked from architectural drawings and specifications, shop drawings or elevation take-offs.
- Prepared a "take off" of materials included in the job, estimated all necessary labor, materials.
- Worked directly with sales and preconstruction teams to understand the size and scope of projects along with timelines and applicable project deadlines.
- Maintained detailed and organized records of bid documents, correspondence, and other projects specific information.
- Followed up on estimates and provided feedback concerning market pricing levels.
- Created submittal packages for army corp of engineering, federal and state projects.
- Maintained technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications.
Bachelor Of Science
Commercial Estimator Resume
Headline : Commercial Estimator featuring 5+ years of successfully coordinating manufacturing projects across diverse industries. Established a strong track record in meeting deadlines and high-quality standards. Proven ability to optimize productivity and cost-effectiveness as key liaison or supervisor of functions that included: Machining Fabrication Welding Sales Customer Relations Purchasing & Vendor Management Highly skilled in the setup and operation of a variety of machine tools that include lathes, mills, drill presses, and grinders.
Skills : Earthwork, Bluebeam, AutoCAD, Adobe Acrobat, Matlab, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project
- Communicating with architects, engineering consultants, and public agencies to clarify the scopes of works.
- Performing accurate quantity take-offs and evaluate project costs effectively and competitively based on blueprints and site visits.
- Participating scope interviews with owners and general contractors for cost explanations and price negotiations.
- Gathering, classifying, and maintaining project documents as the future reference, preparing change orders and RFI's for ongoing projects.
- Worked on a wide variety of commercial, civil, and residential projects of all sizes from office buildings, airports, and hotels to high rises and bridges.
- Searching for projects to bid, completing the bid process from takeoffs through contract document examination and bid submittals.
- Participating in new business opportunity strategy development with sales and executive management team.
- Generating timely proposals that clearly communicate all correspondence and bid clarifications.
B.S. in Civil