Construction Inspector Resume
Summary : To gain a challenging position with a company where my skills and experience can contribute to the growth of the organization.
Skills : Global Position system.
- Inspected construction projects and supervised the general contractors and subcontractors to ensure compliance with the requirements of the projects.
- Read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Provided oversight on multiple simultaneous projects and reported issues impacting the progress of work.
- Maintained written log books and project record files.
- Prepared and submitted daily activity reports and deficiency reports, as well as, follow up to ensure correction.
- Coordinated activities of the contractor with SJRA and stakeholders including the Project Manager, Engineer, materials testing laboratory, utility companies, local authorities, and the general public.
- Prepared and reviewed change-related documents in addition to reviewing contractor's monthly pay applications for payment.
- Conducted substantial completion and final completion inspections, prepared punch lists and assisted in project closeout activities.
Construction Inspector Supervisor Resume
Objective : Accomplished and energetic inspector with a solid history of achievement in government. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include zoning, people skills and government administration.
Skills : ACI Certified, NICET Certified, MS Word, Excel, Site Manager, Internet trained.
- Perform inspection duties to ensure compliance with project plans, specifications, shop drawings, and other project-related documents.
- Prepare and submitted accurate, legible, comprehensive, and completed testing and/or inspection reports on a daily basis.
- Review plans, specifications, general notes and shop drawings for assigned activities prior to performing assigned duties.
- Report quantities, signed off and approved inspections, recommended the repair or replacement of non-complying work and materials.
- Concrete & Steel Inspection: Concrete paving, columns, drill shafts, bridge, and highway traffic rail.
- Soil Inspection: Embankment, lime treated subgrade, and utility backfill.
- Drainage Inspection: Reinforced concrete pipe, box culverts, inlets, manholes, and bridge drains.
Illegal Construction Inspector Resume
Summary : Structural Bridge Inspector, ability to interpret plans and specifications to ensure compliance with legal and safety regulations. Ability to measure dimensions, verify alignment and elevation of structures to ensure compliance to codes. Maintain daily logs and supplement inspection records with photographs.
Skills : Construction Inspector, Construction Safety.
- Monitor and inspect construction activities through all phases of construction from the demolition of existing facilities to finish out and occupancy of new facilities.
- Inspect for electrical code and specification compliance as well as quality.
- Involved in the commissioning process and witness required testing and electrical connection torques.
- Monitor job safety and work with the General Contractor on site for safety compliance.
- Attend and participate in various meetings with the general contractor and architects/engineers for project updates and to aid in solving problems that may arise during construction.
- Participate in project walks with the ROCIP insurance carrier inspector and provide comments to the Safety Net program.
- Participate in quarterly meetings with the insurance carrier and UT System Risk Management personnel.
- Work with the general contractor to simplify the inspection process.
High School Diploma
Senior Construction Inspector Resume
Summary : Estimating and Bidding Accurately and profitably estimated military projects from foundation to finish. Awarded jobs for more than 20 Afghan friendly contractors Contract Planning, Scheduling, and Coordinating Developed contract language documenting agreed-upon procedures, schedules, procedures and responsibilities. Reviewed plans and developed schedules with contractors, engineers assuring proper coordination, efficiency and profitability Successfully coordinated remodeling and rehabilitation projects, each involving five or more.
Skills : Blueprint Reading, Excel, Testing.
- Perform various tests on concrete or bituminous paving materials to ensure quality control specifications were met.
- Perform materials testing such as: compaction tests for subgrades and backfills, gradation analysis of aggregates, and sampling of various construction materials for laboratory tests.
- Inspect various structures such as utilities, streets, sidewalks, gutters, and other off-site construction; checked lines, grade, size, elevation and location of structures for conformity with specifications and regulations.
- Inspect placement of reinforcing steel and concrete, structural steel, mortar grout, concrete block, and brick.
- Inspect grade preparation for bituminous or concrete paving.
- Inspect placements of traffic signs, barricades, and flaggers for safe flow of traffic through construction areas.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities related to roadway activities as assigned.
Junior Construction Inspector Resume
Objective : Founder of a company in the field of Civil Engineering. Senior engineer on some projects as Construction of s Concrete Bridge. Hands-on experience in SAP2000, ETABS and SAFE; analyzed and designed steel and concrete structure based on the AISC(ASD, LRFD) and ACI codes. Three years of experience in Land Surveying Company as a Senior Engineer. Know-how in CFD modelings and Meshless Methods and Boundary Value problems.
Skills : 30 years experience in Construction Management & Inspection, Certified Welder.
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
- Construction inspector for Phase 1B and 1C Capitol Project.
Construction Inspector/Materials Tester Resume
Headline : Able to measure dimensions, verify alignment and elevation of structures to ensure compliance to codes. Maintain daily logs and supplement inspection records with photographs.
Skills : ACI Certified, NICET III Certified, MS Word, Excel, Site Manager, Internet Trained.
- Concrete Inspector during the placement of concrete for bridge decks, retaining walls, footings, piers, abutments, slip forming of curbs and barriers.
- Inspect placing of rebar for the concrete as well.
- Asphalt Inspector whose activities entailed removal of asphalt and placing of base, binder and top.
- Inspect construction of temporary roads for detours and road closures.
- Monitor temperature requirements, evaluate certifications, conduct depth checks.
- Inspect placing of rebar and responsible for making payment for concrete per unit.
- Inspect placing of asphalt and being responsible for making payment based on theoretical quantity allowing a major highway to get reconstructed.
- Skills Used Certified Concrete Inspector ACI Certified Vast knowledge of Steel Construction Manual Able to make calculations in order to determine payment.
Construction Inspector III Resume
Objective : Competent and knowledgeable Construction Inspector. Able to perform compliance monitoring according to ASTM, NCMA and ACI. Provides written daily reports including photographs of daily inspection findings. Great interpersonal communication skills and excellent written communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad.
- Perform inspections on a variety of construction materials to insure that the materials are in accordance with state and national standards and regulations.
- Inspect the application of (SFRM) Sprayed Fire-Resistive Materials.
- Inspect masonry mortar, grout, and steel rebar installations, CMU walls.
- Inspect the construction of parapet walls, retaining walls, noise walls, bridge decks, abutments, rebar installation.
- Inspect drainage structures, abandonment of drainage structures, drainage pipe installation, backfill, excavation.
- Inspect concrete sidewalks, steel face curb, granite curb, curb & gutter, aprons, ADA ramps, detectable warnings, metal deck floor slabs.
- Inspect asphalt placement, binder course, top course, base course, truing and leveling course.
Construction Inspector II Resume
Summary : To obtain an engineering intern position with diverse job responsibility tailored for a career conscious person where hard work and dedication will be utilized toward continued growth, education, and advancement.
Skills : <div>Craft experience, Detail oriented, Mechanical knowledge, Physical stamina.</div>
- Lead inspector on various roadway and bridge projects.
- Performed tests on rock, sand, asphalt, and concrete for roadway and bridge projects.
- Made sure contractor performed duties according to state specifications.
- Kept records on contractor work on a daily basis also entered information on the computer system.
- Started out construction technician was promoted to senior construction technician and then promoted to construction inspector.
- Made roadways and bridges safer for the traveling public Skills Used Ability to read and understand roadway and bridge plans.
- Performed various tests on materials used on these projects.
- Communicate with the contractor and the customers on a daily basis and entered information into computer systems to name a few.
Construction Inspector I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as an Engineer where my knowledge and expertise in civil engineering can be utilized. Offering 18+ years of extensive project and construction management Expertise in business skills and leading others Goal oriented team player facilitating a team approach to achieve corporate objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Reviewing Plans.
- Inspected and documented the daily activities of the contractor to ensure compliance with IDOT standards.
- Inspected the quality of concrete with standard compressive strength tests and mixture air content.
- Inspected the temperature, depth of placement, and rate of delivery for HMA pavement mixtures.
- Inspected compliance of contractor obtained materials with IDOT material policies.
- Entered daily and weekly reports into IDOT's documentation database (ICORS) and materials database (MISTIC).
- Inspected the contractors traffic control against Illinois standards and recommended immediate corrective action where necessary.
- Coordinated the contractors and subcontractors activities to ensure the safest work zone for the workers and public.
Construction Inspector Head Resume
Objective : To obtain an engineering position where I can utilize my experience in the field to make constructible designs and maintain the vision, mission, and values of the company.
Skills : Engineering, Surveying, Topograhic, Computer Skills.
- Review the contract plans, specifications, and contract special provisions prior to performing inspection duties in the field.
- Review construction project safety practices and advise immediate PennDOT supervisory/management personnel of any corrective actions needed.
- Perform mathematical calculations to compute quantities of work completed and materials placed.
- Assist in checking stakeouts, elevations, grades, slopes, excavation, placement, and compaction of materials.
- Perform and/or witness testing or materials to be incorporated into projects under the direction of PennDOT supervisor.
- Collect materials delivery forms and certifications for materials to be incorporated into projects.
- Assess the environment for safety concerns.
B.S. In Construction
Construction Inspector/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Currently a Construction Inspector at Department of Transportation. Civil Engineering and a minor in Mathematics. I believe that I am a hard-working employee that is always willing to work to my full potential. Also bilingual, fluent in English and Spanish.
Skills : Landscaping experience, Construction experience, General building experience.
- Inspects and ensures quality control of all On-site construction by compliance of Construction codes and specifications.
- Monitor construction under very little to no Supervision.
- Test construction materials for conformance.
- Inspect and Test freshly mixed concrete for all concrete pours of Roadway structures and residential, commercial and Structural buildings.
- Monitor and Inspect Steel Fire Resistant Material.
- Inspect foundation of Construction Structures for Soil or Asphalt compaction, Dynamic Cone Penetration test, and visual soil determination.
- Inspect Reinforcing bar for concrete construction.
- Provide detailed reports of construction activity and conformance to specifications on a daily bases.
Bachelor Of Science
Construction Inspector Resume
Headline : Hardworking, dependable professional with four years of military experience and exceptional interpersonal communication skills. Exhibits, performs, and demonstrates the ability to learn and complete assigned tasks. Exercises proper military etiquette to be formal, direct, efficient and flexible. Applies strong leadership skills and experience to meet set goals.
Skills : Instructor, First-Aid Instructor, Safety Manager, Inspector, Quality Assurance Representative, Construction Manager.
- Oversee construction process from evaluation and cost analysis to final completion and acceptance.
- Evaluate multiple types of street projects collecting quantities and determining the best construction method.
- Lead the preconstruction meeting reviewing procedures with contractors, lab technicians, engineers, and management.
- Create Excel spreadsheets to keep up with progress of work completed and project finances.
- Inspect construction methods to insure quality control based on current specs.
- Problem solve and field engineer any issues not covered by the specs.
- Submit payments based on work completed to the contractor.