Planning Analyst Resume
Summary : Experienced and versatile Supply Chain Professional with strong systems planning, dedication to customer satisfaction and results driven approach. Contributes to meeting the organization's business goals. Ability to reduce costs and improve efficiencies. Demonstrated commitment to excellence, solid work ethic, and accustomed to a fast-paced environment where deadlines are a priority and handling multiple jobs are the norm.
Skills : Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate, SAS, Crystalball, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access.
- Managed company product database; product data life-cycle management, coding and pricing integrity.
- Produced company price list.
- Researched market to recommend annual price revisions and apply to database.
- Defined user requirements and proved that Oracle could not provide required functionality.
- Worked interactively with IT development team.
- Led user training courses, wrote training documentation and user manuals.
- Awarded Bull Platinum Excellence Award recognizing project success.
BA In Textile Design
Sr. Planning Analyst Resume
Summary : A dedicated and hardworking administrative professional with demonstrated experience in document management, research, reports creation, payment process support, scheduling, calendar management, telecommunications, travel preparation, filing systems, and office supply purchases. Leverages practical experience with strong communication skills to work well with a wide variety of internal and external business contacts.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Spreadsheet Applications, Powerpoint.
- Assisted Merger & Acquisitions team with acquisition tasks, including setting up Box.com and SharePoint sites, and conducting desktop research on potential targets.
- Supported due diligence efforts of live deals.
- Processed all invoices and managed budget.
- Assisted with development of 10-K Forepart; secured vendor permissions, scheduled meetings, organized and maintained legal document binders, and researched information.
- Organized and coordinated meetings in multiple time zones, ensuring all necessary resources secured and set up prior to commencement of meeting, including audio, video, telecom, meals, agenda, and distribution of meeting materials.
- Managed calendars, and coordinated meeting requests and changes, including adequate preparation time.
- Created and maintained necessary Outlook distribution lists.
Jr. Planning Analyst Resume
Objective : Full responsibility of all financial departments of a multi-billion dollar organization (Frito-Lay) including extensive payroll experience.
Skills : ArcGIS Suite, HASTUS, Intelligent Transportation System, Photoshop, Visual BASIC, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Monitored and analyzed ridership data from the agency's Automatic Passenger Counting System (APC), farebox system (GFI), Transit Access Pass System (TAP), and traditional on-board checker surveys to provide service improvement recommendations.
- Used HASTUS to develop cost-efficient operation scenarios to support service changes.
- Applied statistical methods and relational database programs to collect, analyze, and maintain transit data related to bus stops, ridership trends, customer feedbacks and daily operation performance.
- Prepared planning documents and transit reports such as Title VI reports, Short Range Transit Plans (SRTP), National Transit Database (NTD) reports and seasonal service information updates to the public.
- Performed spatial data analysis and mapping presentation using ArcGIS.
- Generated transit operation performance measures using Intelligent Transportation System (ITS).
- Researched paperMeasured Bus Stops toward a Sustainable Urban Environment was selected to present at Transportation Research Board (TRB) 94th Annual Meeting at Washington DC in January 2015 and is accepted for publication in the Transportation Research Record (TRR).
Planning Analyst III Resume
Summary : Dynamic and performance-driven business professional with strong organizational, business planning and forecasting skills. Internationally experienced professional with diverse industry experience and with global systems, stakeholders and projects. Successful document processing, test cases, workflows, procedures and research experience.
Skills : Business Planning, Report Management, Forecasting And Demand Management, Inventory Management.
- Performed all Order Maintenance, System Maintenance and provide Customer Service for assigned accounts as required.
- Resolved issues, track purchase orders, product information and pricing).
- Maintained strong vendor relationships.
- Coordinated with regional and global and compliance teams.
- Facilitated process mapping sessions with business groups and others to gain a comprehensive understanding of company processes.
- Responsible for reporting and tracking of corporate projects and initiatives for corporate oversight.
- Developed and maintained daily, weekly, monthly and annual short term and long term budget plans.
Planning Analyst II Resume
Summary : Experienced professional with years of familiarity within matrix organizations. Ability to work autonomously and interact with all functions and levels of management. Astute, accountable and detailed oriented with extensive experience in the areas of financial planning and performance management, volume reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, project management and process improvements/automation.
Skills : Project Controller Analyst, Finance, Project Management, SAP, Apptio, Clarity, Essbase, Oracle Finance, PlanView.
- Prepared and analyzed financial outlooks and operating results for the development of long-range and annual financial plans for Service Parts Finance.
- Cost accounting analysis for potential financial issues/risks and rectifies concerns when necessary.
- Spearheaded Canadian Logistics fiscal year 2011 plan utilizing a bottom-up approach resulting in $16.8m while reducing costs where appropriate.
- Monitored entry items through analysis of the General Ledger for validity and accuracy of financial completeness.
- Reported key metrics to operations manager via Canadian Layering Model and TCUP data.
- Identified trends and analyze the results vs.
- Utilized results to determine monthly and quarterly forecast.
Bachelors Of Science
Planning Analyst I Resume
Headline : To find a company, firm and/or corporation that can best utilize knowledge, skills and experience in achieving its strategic initiatives. Especially interested in a global company that utilizes global business administration education and supply chain experience.
Skills : Mictosoft Office, Analyst.
- Achieved LIFR, inventory, scrap & obsolescence targets for product lines under sphere of influence.
- Led a daily cross-functional production meetings (operations, quality, product support shipping & receiving).
- Successfully supported specification changes and ensured minimal impact on customer service Procurement.
- Procured and coordinated shipment of materials from US suppliers to international affiliates Inventory Entitlement ($40 Million).
- Reviewed and analyzed entitlement within assigned value stream.
- Led overall monthly governance and drove action plans for the site.
- Prepared and presented at the monthly Supply Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP).
Assistant Planning Analyst Resume
Summary : Retail Industry Professional with over 15 years experience in Retail Merchandise Management and Retail Software Sales and Marketing. Experienced Merchandising Executive with skills in financial planning/forecasting, seasonal inventory planning and allocation management. Retail Software Sales Consultant with excellent Presentation and Communication Skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Forecasting, Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Sales.
- Forecasted for car sales based on data analysis.
- Planned new cars purchasing.
- Sale Department budget planning.
- Credited and debited accounts control for sales departments.
- Worked closely with customer service in product allocation, especially when experiencing low inventory levels and/or in processing international orders and thus improving the customer experience.
- Led Materials management team in analyzing raw material suppliers; identifying risks & opportunities Material Review Board (MRB) and Slow and Obsolete(SLOB).
- Day to day follow-up to ensured build plans are met; Recommend strategies to increase effectiveness of plant operations and performance.
Associate Planning Analyst Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging role where can apply diverse administrative knowledge, leadership and analytical skills.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Analysis.
- Managed, created, and posted the physician education modules through HealthStream Learning Center.
- Enabled the medical group to convert the physician education electronically which replaced the cumbersome manual process.
- Acted as the back-up website manager.
- Included creating and distributing various newsletters to several thousand physicians and their office staff using AVID and Ultra Edit.
- Responsible for creating and posting reports, upcoming events, and updating the calendars for the medical group.
- Managed the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database.
- Worked under the Project Manager as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for a staff of 75.
- Managed the provider demographic database through Visual Cactus for over 1000 providers.
Planning Analyst/Developer Resume
Summary : Highly skilled at data analysis, process mapping, and complexity reduction 6 years of experience in supply chain and operations management 5 years of experience in Enterprise Resource Planning, utilizing the SAP and JDA software suites Highly advanced MS Excel skills, including Macros, Pivot Tables, and Dashboards.
Skills : Statistical analysis, geographical analysis, financial analysis, training development, cost accounting, program planning, evaluation.
- Performs production and warehouse inventory control duties, including system support, and maintenance and audits of systems and procedures which are consistent with maximum operating efficiency and departmental goals.
- Manages/supervises direct reports responsible for the fore mentioned responsibilities.
- Develops implements strategies to reduce finished goods inventory while maintaining customer service for a large territory Utilizes marketing and demand forecast to determine optimum inventory stocking levels for a large territory.
- Utilities inventory control systems to audit and modify as required. device and component safety stock along with optimum stocking devices and stocking levels.
- Aids in the coordination of the delisting of parts as well as coordinates the introduction of new parts and recalls in excess to be modified into products with higher sales.
- Designs and trains employees and customers on inventory reviews, policies, and procedures for finished goods inventory management and control.
- Establishes and monitors inventory performance measures by utilizing an inventory control system.
Planning Analyst Resume
Summary : To work with development and management of projects in the areas of Marketing and Business Administration.
Skills : Public Speaking And Education, Business Development, Limited Ultrasound Incl BPP, Circumcision.
- Implemented critical inventory management practices.
- Sourced domestically Tensator's most vital component.
- Utilized a tooling budget of $150k.
- Included setting up overall supply chain for the domestic product of the component.
- Organized production schedule daily based on sales order volume, resources, and time in order to better prepare for days, weeks, months, ahead along with customer projects.
- Managed inventory supply communicating with the team on purchasing and sourcing strategies along with managing purchases both domestic and international.This was key function as was in charge of several of our largest suppliers overseas.
- Included visiting suppliers and managing relationships.
Bachelor Of Science