Lead Supervisor Resume
Objective : An energetic team player with expertise in providing excellent customer satisfaction. Highly motivated and seeks challenges. Demonstrates quick learning abilities and embraces team-player initiatives. Strong negotiation, writing, and communication skills.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Programed and maintained data in the building access control software in order to authorize appropriate employee access level for entry into facilities.
- Assessed security needs and controlled employee and visitor access to buildings and property and ensured only authorized entry.
- Monitored and operated multiple CCTV monitors and cameras in order to conduct video surveillance and record activities at varied locations from a central station.
- Assigned tasks and supervised the work activities of subordinates.
- Directed patrols of buildings and grounds; responded to and reported unusual incidents and/ or occurrences in order to minimize or deter the development of hazardous or dangerous situations.
- Monitored and controlled all alarm systems globally.
- Documented information on unusual incidents; established, created, updated and maintained manual and automated filing systems to a confidential information file.
- Provided job training to new security personnel and evaluated staff training needs.
- Evaluated and documented employees' performance and provided feedback.
Sr. Lead Supervisor Resume
Summary : Former Lead Supervisor, Reciever, Loader Operator, and Extrusion Operator. Seeking a job with stability and the possibility of advancement within the company.
Skills : Management, Troubleshooting Windows.
- Practices GDIT values and act as a role model.
- Supervises develops and coaches CSRs to assure productivity, quality, attendance, and timeliness of work in the completion of assigned projects and departmental goals.
- Performs tasks to assure service level requirements and adherence goals (such as real-time adherence (RTA) and average handle time (AHT) are met.
- Assumes leadership responsibility for department tasks and contact center activities as required.
- Reviews approves and signs timecards on daily and weekly basis as required in the timekeeping policies.
- Completes and delivers employee performance appraisals.
- Works closely with CSRs and other supervisors, customer service managers, and program managers within functional areas of the contact center.
- Participates in the interview process and recommend hiring contact center staff.
- Understands the CSR Monthly Balanced Scorecard Metrics and performance scales and coach for improvement of results.
Jr. Lead Supervisor Resume
Objective : Pursuing a Lead Supervisor career where skills may be applied and may be an asset to future companies as well as seeking an opportunity for growth.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Provided instruction, orientation, and assistance to supervisors as necessary to ensure employees have the necessary expertise to carry out their assigned duties.
- Responsible for employees Payroll, time sheets, mileage expenses, and work schedules, with current up to date ORR (Office of Refugee Resettlement), and TDFPS (Texas Department of Protective Services) standards including trainings, health requirements, and conducting licenses.
- Maintained an effective working relation with peers and personnel at the IES Emergency Shelter.
- Conflicted between staff and residents had to research, problem solve, include documentation and conclude with a solution/plan prior informing Director.
- Frequently constructed documentations/reports: SIRS (Serious Incident Reports), Addendums, and revising Documentations from supervisors assigned on duty, documenting such dilemma being reported of, informing CPS (Child Protective Services) with a written report via appropriate software.
- Included DHS (Department of Homeland Security) with corresponding Juvenile Officer of state and with case.
- Planned and coordinated custom remodel and commercial tenant improvement projects.
Lead Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Very dependable and will be an asset to company. Responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best
Skills : Piping Designer, Structural Designer.
- Supervised workers.
- Set production sequences.
- Inspected materials and products.
- Inspected equipment.
- Demonstrated equipment use to employees.
- Observed work of operators.
- Responsible for training.
- Oversaw manufacturing operations including Quality Assurance.
- Recommended improvements.
Lead Supervisor II Resume
Headline : To obtain a Lead Supervisor position in Finance to utilize strong analytical skills for the organization.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Manages 6 lines on the shop floor and all employees that work on the lines.
- Manages and audits 5S for the shop floor.
- Manages inventory through Kanban systems.
- Reports all production in our database.
- Approves employee timecards.
- Participates in continuous improvement projects.
- Approves employee vacations and line up coverage for their absence.
- Trains and evaluates all potential hire in employees.
- Evaluates and gives reviews to all production employees.
Lead Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Very experienced in customer and employee relations having had to deal with people from several different backgrounds (ethnic and social) Meticulous with detail orientated instructions and ability to carry out difficult plans.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Computer.
- Repaired, replaced and adjusted brakes and brake pads Tested vehicles and their components and systems.
- Operated equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges and computerized diagnostic devices.
- Adjusted repaired systems to meet manufacturers' performance specifications.
- Conducted routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications and tune-ups.
- Reviewed work orders and discussed them with management on what tools would be needed and perform a couple tasks to get a "Sit time".
- Safely used all hand and power tools, including the T-stripper, T-cutter, torque and wrench.
- Completed routine maintenance to prevent future breakdowns.
- Inflated tires on a test machine and adjusted controls to simulate road conditions.
Asst. Lead Supervisor Resume
Objective : Experience in supply chain management of wood pallet recycling and reclamation for a multi-facility operation serving the international supply chain leader. Direction and management of repair factory, warehousing, and dock operations in the pallet reconditioning business. Experience with all call center operations including incoming and outgoing international calls.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Managed our two-shift operation in a fast-paced and high-volume wood pallet recycling factory/warehouse supporting the handling equipment supply chain.
- Supervised 20 associates per shift charged with reconditioning CHEP branded wood pallets while minimizing lumber usage and maximizing single-pass throughput.
- Controlled inventory of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) including ear, eye, lung, hand, arm, lap, face-shield, and respirators.
- Controlled inventory and assignment of equipment including nail-guns and CHEP branded coils, grinders and wheels, screw-guns and strips, reciprocating saws and blades, band-saw blades, claw-hammers, pry-bars, and tin snips.
- Partnered with the global-leader of container handling equipment pooling to ensure our weekly production allocation is met.
- Responsible for production-line cells, conveyor, vertical stacker, and paint booth.
- Directed and managed of all administrative duties required to close the daily two-shift cycle including reporting pallet inventory, lumber usage, kiln activity, repair activity, and lumber reclamation.
- Responsible for end of day physical inventory and balancing of 30,000 pallets in 23 unique international product codes.
Associate Lead Supervisor Resume
Headline : Created safety guidelines and procedures aligned with the company's corporate objectives in order to protect workers and comply with federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Ensured a smooth transition to the new of Classifying and Labeling Chemicals by authoring compliant safety data sheets and designing labels.
Skills : Risk Management, Reporting.
- Performs in-flight refueling aircrew duties.
- Checks forms for equipment status.
- Performs visual and operational check of air refueling and associated systems and equipment.
- Performs preflight, through-flight, and post-flight inspections.
- Accomplishes preflight and post-flight records and reports.
- Performs in-flight operational check of air refueling systems.
- Directs receiver aircraft into air refueling position.
- Operates in-flight air refueling controls and switches to safely affect contact between tanker and receiver aircraft.
- Monitors control panel for proper operation of equipment during air refueling, and advises receiver pilot of actions required to safely maintain position within the air-refueling envelope.
Lead Supervisor/Technician. Resume
Summary : To acquire a Lead Supervisor position within a quality firm that will allow me to expand knowledge and skills. Take pride in work and strive to become a perfectionist in the field may acquire.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Coordinated a team of employees in the logistics of project Head Quarter Non-stock pertaining to camp materials declared to be non-stock.
- Prepared strict logistics process to meet government travel & safety requirements for materials to be transported through Iraq to company Head Quarters.
- Performed materials identification, took pictures, blocked & braced tri wall boxes/ crates in Conex containers to be shipped completed documentation, secured container with a Radio Frequency Identifying Device (RFID).
- Received Materials inspecting them verifying accuracy of shipment/Purchase Order records.
- Conducted Inventory physical count & Steam reconciliation in the data base.
- Maintained inventory stock control for warehouse, made adjustments in the Inventory Adjustment Reports.
- Created Material Requisition request to order material/tools for the warehouse & tool room.
- Worked out of Oracle/Steam / Stock n Roll database to issue /return material.
- Transported tools for calibration to the Military Test, Measurement, & Diagnostic Equipment Center (TMDE) maintained accountability control.
Lead Supervisor Resume
Headline : Talented, hard- working individual effective at multi-tasking and maintaining a friendly, professional attitude under pressure. Efficiently builds loyalty and long-term relationships with customers.
Skills : Personnel management, inventory control.
- Assisted machine operators with finished pieces.
- Collated components for assembly.
- Responsible for achieving production requirements.
- Trained staff of 10 direct labor employees to perform assembly and manufacture of product.
- Ensured that all health and safety guidelines were followed.
- Estimated costs and set quality standards.
- Made sure that products were produced on time and are of good quality.
- Monitored product standards and quality-control programs.
- Oversaw the production process and managed the production schedule.